JJBA x Reader One-Shots

By hoesuke_higashikata

The title pretty much sums it up. A collection of one-shot stories about different characters from Jojo's Biz... More

Requests Are Closed!!!
May I Have This Dance? - Jotaro x Reader
Let's Consult The Cards - Avdol x Reader
Tutor - Narancia x Reader
Mi Tesoro - Caesar x Reader
Baby Steps - Jotaro X Reader
Mission with Passione - Bruno x Reader
{NSFW} Game Over - Kakyoin x Reader
Attraction - Old Joseph x Reader
What'll It Be? - Polnareff x Reader
{NSFW} My Dear - Jonathan x Reader
Rejection - Joseph x Reader
Strip Poker - Hol Horse x Reader
Table For Two - Tonio x Reader
Pool Party - Josuke x Reader
Happy Birthday - Jotaro x Reader
I Wanted To Hate You - Okuyasu x Reader
I Don't Deserve This - Fugo x Reader
Jealousy - Mista x Reader
Opposites Attract - Risotto x Reader
{NSFW} Next Big Step - Josuke x Reader
Expecting - DIO x Reader
Twin Cherries - Kakyoin x Reader
New Baby - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Let Me Introduce You - Speedwagon x Reader
{NSFW} Sex Sells - Caesar x Reader
Perfect Pillows - Polnareff x Reader
Strength - Dio Brando x Reader
Best For Last - Joseph x Reader
Like Friends Do - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Rugby - Jonathan x Reader x Dio Brando
Braces - Josuke x Reader
Knight In Shining Armor - Polnareff x Reader
MILF - Okuyasu x Reader
Sleepover - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Hands Up - Abbacchio x Reader
Heat - Ghiaccio x Reader
Manicures - Kira x Reader
Caesar's Sister - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Anatomy Practice - Rohan x Reader
Wait For Me - Joseph x Reader
The Winning Side - Giorno x Reader
At Ease - Fugo x Reader
Mine Again - Bruno x Reader
Bass Guitar - Jotaro x Reader
Soft Side - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Can't Sleep - Jotaro x Reader
Overprotective - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Mr Kujo - Jotaro x Reader
Dreams - Jonathan x Reader
{NSFW} Moving On - Old Joseph x Reader
Immortality - Kars x Reader
{NSFW} My First - Jolyne x Reader
Delicate - DIO x Reader
{NSFW} Alone Time - Melone x Reader
Star - Caesar x Reader
Bubble Bath - Caesar x Reader
{NSFW} Stormy Night - Mista x Reader
You're Here - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Love - Polnareff x Reader
Accidents Happen - Giorno x Reader
Mistletoe - Jojo's x Reader
{NSFW} Work - Prosciutto x Reader
Date - Mikitaka x Reader
Tourist - Polnareff x Reader
Lasagna - Mista x Reader
Realization - Josuke x Reader
Welcome Home - DIO x Reader
Wisdom Teeth - Okuyasu x Reader
Pocky Game - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Screen Time - Jotaro x Reader
Annoying - Rohan x Reader
Backseat - Old Joseph x Reader
Happy New Year - Foo Fighters x Reader

{NSFW} Keep Quiet - Keicho x Reader

14.9K 174 152
By hoesuke_higashikata

Requested by @BriannaMojica

Warnings: This chapter is just a big lemon. Feel free to skip if you don't like that!

~~~~~~

You had been with your boyfriend Keicho for several months now and you adored everything about him. He, in turn, adored you right back. The two of you spent every free moment you had together and your relationship seemed to be the definition of perfect.

If only it weren't for his oblivious brother.

While he wasn't always a problem, you would often find yourself in romantic situations with Keicho, only to be interrupted by his pesky younger brother. Often times Keicho would tell him off and eventually he would leave, but only after killing the mood.

On this particular day, you and Keicho had planned to watch a romantic movie together. And, of course, Okuyasu just had to join you.

"You know, it's kind of a romantic movie," Keicho had told him, hoping his younger brother would get the hint.

"I love a good romance," Okuyasu replied with a smile.

"It's the sort of thing couples watch together," you continued, doing your best to get him to leave without outright telling him to.

"Sucks that I'm not in a relationship," Okuyasu had said, plopping himself down on the couch beside you.

And that's how you ended up sandwiched between Keicho and his brother on the couch watching a rom-com you couldn't be less interested in. If you were being honest, you had only chosen this ridiculously cheesy film as background noise while you and Keicho would have...

You were snapped back to reality when you felt Keicho pull you closer to him on the couch. He had moved his body so that he was angled slightly sideways and you were now partially in his lap. He wrapped an arm around your waist and leaned his face forward against the back of your head, taking a deep breath and inhaling your scent. Underneath the blanket that had been spread across your lap, Keicho slid his hand between your legs and began to lightly massage your pussy. You let out a small gasp in surprise and Okuyasu turned to you.

"What?" Okuyasu asked, Keicho still palming you underneath the blanket.

"N-nothing," you managed out, "I just realized I recognized this actor. That's all."

Okuyasu, being too dumb for his own good, simply shrugged and turned his attention back to the movie. You were surprised he was even still interested in it. Even you had begun to zone out about twenty minutes in.

Keicho began to speed up his pace as he rubbed you through your pants and you bit your lip to stifle a moan.

"Keep quiet," Keicho whispered in your ear as he slid his hand inside your pants.

He ran his fingers along your already damp entrance slowly, teasing you. He pinched your clit and you drew in a sharp breath through your nose, trying your best not to alert Okuyasu again.

"This wet already?" Keicho whispered again as he slid his fingers up and down your slit. You raised a hand to your mouth and lightly bit your palm to keep quiet.

Keicho then pushed one of his long fingers inside of you and you bit your palm harder. He pumped his finger in and out slowly as the movie droned on in the background.

You began to rock your hips slightly in time with the thrusting of his finger. Noticing how eager you were, Keicho inserted another finger inside of you and began to pump even faster. Tears brimmed in the corners of your eyes as the pain from biting your hand was nearly unbearable.

Keicho added a third finger into the mix and you nearly cried out in pleasure. Thank goodness for the hand covering your mouth. Keicho curled his fingers inside of you, hitting a sweet spot he knew was there. That simple act sent you reeling into your orgasm as he felt your inner walls clamp down hard around his fingers. He continued to work you through your orgasm with his fingers before pulling them out of you slowly. You felt his hand exit your pants and you turned to look at him, anger spreading across your features.

Before you could begin to berate him, though, you watched as he inserted the fingers he had just withdrawn from your body into his mouth, lightly sucking your juices off of them. After a moment, he removed them from his mouth again and leaned close to your ear.

"Delicious," he whispered quietly and you felt your core heat up again.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" You shouted unexpectedly, standing up from the couch, the blanket falling to the floor at your feet.

"So do I," Keicho said, standing up and wrapping one of his arms around your waist. When he pulled your body close to his, you could feel the bulge in his pants pressed against your backside.

"Ok," Okuyasu said with a shrug, "want me to pause the movie?"

"No, that's alright. You can fill us in when we get back," you told him quickly, grabbing Keicho's hand and leading him towards the bathroom. Keicho smirked in anticipation as you dragged him behind you, loving the effect he had on you.

Once you two were safely inside the bathroom, Keicho closed the door behind you and pinned you against it. He begins furiously making out with you and you hear a faint click as he locks the door. You drape your arms over his shoulders as the kiss heats up, his tongue entering your mouth and furiously playing with your own.

He lifts one of your legs up and over his hip and begins to grind his crotch against yours. The friction causes a wave of pleasure to wash over you and you moan in satisfaction. Keicho breaks away from the kiss and places a hand over your mouth, still grinding your lower halves together.

"We still need to be quiet," he tells you and you nod, though you wished Okuyasu weren't so close by so that you could freely call out your boyfriends name.

Quickly, Keicho spins you around and bends you over the countertop of the sink next to the door. He's thankful that you chose to wear a skirt today as it rides up and exposes your ass. He bites his lip as he quickly pulls your underwear down and lets it fall around your ankles. He begins to toy with you again, using his fingers to keep you satisfied while his other hand undoes his belt. You moan quietly, conscious of Keicho's words from earlier.

Suddenly, you feel the head of his erection pressed lightly against your entrance. You whine in anticipation, wordlessly begging him to put it in. He turns bright red at the sound and immediately understands what it means, thrusting into you quickly and harshly. You cry out wordlessly and Keicho slaps a hand over your mouth to silence you. As you adjust to his pace, he repositions his hand so that now two of his fingers are in your mouth, muffling your sounds. As his thrusts get sharper, you begin to suck on his fingers and he grins devilishly at the action.

He angles his hips to drive his thrusts even deeper into you, each one sending jolts of pleasure throughout your body. Your teeth lightly graze his fingers in your mouth when you involuntarily clench your jaw in response to a particularly harsh thrust. He recognizes the effect of him hitting that spot and begins repeatedly hitting it over and over. You close your eyes tightly in response to the overwhelming pleasure.

Keicho looks into the mirror that's situated over the sink to get a good look at your face. Your eyes are squeezed tightly shut, a bright red blush is spread across your cheeks, and his fingers are still in your mouth. He grins at the erotic sight as it only serves to fuel his sex drive even more. Without warning, he picks up his pace and thrusts even faster into you.

The sharp change in actions tips you over the edge and you reach your climax quickly. Your walls clamp down hard on Keicho's dick and he adds extra effort to continue his deep thrusts inside of your tight core. He removes his hand from your mouth and uses both hands to grab your hips and steady himself. A few seconds later, he reaches his own climax and quickly spills his load inside of you. He rides out his high, watching you in the mirror as you pant, open-mouthed, trying to catch your breath.

"That was incredible," Keicho praises, helping you stand back up.

"I couldn't agree more," you tell him, planting a soft, loving kiss to his lips.

The two of you finally compose yourselves and get redressed, exiting the bathroom and going to rejoin Okuyasu.

"Did we miss anything?" You ask politely. When you sit down, your body feels sore.

"I'll fill you in," Okuyasu offers before beginning to ramble on about everything you had skipped. You chuckled softly as you heard Keicho groan in annoyance behind you.

Even after all that, Okuyasu was still none the wiser.

~~~~~~

I hope you liked this one! Keicho is such an underrated hottie so I'm really glad someone requested a one shot with him. These next few chapters are gonna be a bunch of requests, so stay tuned!

Lemme know what y'all think! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
372K 5.2K 36
The original Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Boyfriend Scenarios collection that I created! Discontinued, but it is still available to those who wish to re...
11.7K 230 24
' random oneshots ' ☕️ ☆ : theres A LOT of grammar errors..in my earlier writings. ( started this book originally at 15..ntm ) - ౨ৎ : 06...
13.7K 315 53
[Updates: EVERY WEEK] This book is a collection of short stories that explores the twisted mind of Dio Brando, a character from the popular manga ser...