Turned, Twisted, and Tossed A...

By lostinthemoment33

Violett is your normal average girl who doesn't even know her own name, loves a guy she can't have, and is w... More

Just for Eternity-Chaper 1
Michaels House
Secrets
~Chapter 5
<><><><>[Chapter 6]<><><><>
WhAT?-Chapter Seven
Chapter 8~ Ourne
Hello..Ourne?~Chapter 9...
Lady Evangeline-10
Lady's Last Days-Chap. 11
Hitting the Road-12
Castelli~Chapter 13
ραя∂○и؟-¢нαρтєя 14
αℓяιgнт then...-15
A Different Role--16
Gown/Ball--17

Found You

93 0 0
By lostinthemoment33

The wind played in my hair as I walked to school that lonely Monday morning. Dark bags had formed under my eyes, and my tan skin had turned nearly transparent. I swallowed hard, and blinked furiously. Michael had been missing for too long, and all I have to remember him is the note from my refrigerator, and the crushed pieces of his phone. I kicked a round rock on the sidewalk, and stared ahead. The school's entrance came into view, and I walked up to it until the school building was towering over me. The sky was unusually dark, creating even more of a depressing mood. I tugged the tall front door open, and walked straight into the continuous buzz of students. Everyone here always seems to be in a light mood, an optimistic crowd as they call it. Today everyone seemed to sneak glances in my direction, perhaps because they've noticed my loyal companion has temporally abandoned me. It felt strange walking in that hallway, knowing that the student body was analyzing my every move. I swallowed once more, even though my mouth was dry. My locker was a few rows down, and I walked faster than usual to reach it. I saw Liam a few dozen lockers ahead, and thought of saying a quick 'hello', but denied the idea once I recognized his usual surroundings. Liam seemed to be in the middle of a conversation with a group of flocking teenagers, and I defiantly wasn't going to get in the middle of that. I suppose Liam would be a definition of the word popular, but if he's popular, why would he have spoke to me? Nobody in such a high social standards would ever speak to me. I've wondered why that is the way it is a few times, and have reached a possible conclusion. I mean, my physical features seem average, I have healthy hygiene, I get good grades, but what if it isn't just what's on the outside? Perhaps people view me as a weird teenager with a high grade point average, and don't see anything worth befriending? Whatever the reason, it has shaped my life to revolve around one friend, one person who I feel like I've known my whole life. Yes, that friend would happen to be Michael, in case you were wondering. I feel like I've known him since birth, because we've spent nearly every moment together. Yet it seems entirely impossible, but I like to make myself believe. I believe in things that have never happened, are not happening, and will never happen. In short, I believe in fantasy. For impossible questions, come impossible answers. That's where fantasy tumbles in. It makes me believe that things are possible, even if Albert Einstein doesn't agree.

I threw my book bag into my locker, but it doesn't fit completely inside. I pushed it in harder, and sighed in defeat. I grabbed out binders for my classes, and tried making my book bag squeeze inside again. In the middle of my heated battle between my book bag and I, I felt a tap on my arm. I simply ignored it, passing it for a students bumping into me on accident. My book bag looked like a filled garbage bag stuffed into a metal rectangle (known as my locker). I refused to let my book bag win, and pushed it in even further inside, and felt that tap on my arm again. My lips formed a straight line as I turned around to see who dared to interrupt.

Just to clarify, I already knew who it was. I could tell you anytime, anywhere, but if I did, I would sound like an overly obsessed teenager. It just took a moment to realize if it was fantasy, or non-fiction. My eyes grew wide, and my mouth simple fell. I was about to say something when his long finger went in front of my lips. "Don't say anything. At all." I stared at him, confused, while other students stared at me. "Where have you been?" I asked him, wanting to know the answer almost more than anything. Michael bit his lip, and his words gushed out as if a weak dam broke on a waterfall. "I'll tell you everything, ...later. Just don't say anything aloud right now, I'm not even suppose to be here now. I just had to see for myself that you were alright." My left eyebrow rose slightly higher than my right. "You're supposed to be here..at school." Michael's facial expression changed, and I had a feeling that he was about to say something. Then a student named Joshua Breaklen bumped into me. "Pardon.." I quickly said to him, and Joshua turned around to nod. While nodding in my direction he walked through Michael. Literally, as if Joshua didn't even recognized Michael's existence, and as if Michael didn't really exist.

I thought I was daydreaming for a moment, but then stopped myself. I knew that Michael was there just like I knew that my heart pumps blood. He was standing right in front of me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize a clique of girls surround me in one of those dreaded semi-circles. Directly in front of me was the new girl, Mango, as I call her. "I'm Miranda, but you shhhould already know tat. Tis is Megan, Casey, Ruby, Lucinda, Karry, soo on and soo forthhh. We have many admirers as you can seeee." I wasn't sure if that was Mango's actual accent, or if she was doing that for a specific purpose. I also wondered what on Earth she could possibly want with me. Since she did not continue immediately, I decided to speak up. "Go on then, we don't have all day." Mango spared me a dirty look, and loudly cleared her throat. "You sshould be graateful tat we even decided to sppeeak wit chu." She said in a even harsher tone (if vocally possible). By then other students walked by, eavesdropping. All of them were attracted to the heated conversation. Even Liam, who I could see between the heads of two shaggy males, was wondering in this direction. "Aaanyways, I--weee want to invite chu to a party we're hosting at my house. Thursssday night. 8pm shhharp. Evvveryone whho's listening automatically gets invited. Direections will be passssed out during lunch hours...Adioss." After Mango's final word, and quick wave, the flock of students dispersed, and went to their classes. I wasn't thinking about considering to go, because I honestly didn't want to, and honestly didn't like her, but then realized that I had to get a life. Michael can't be the Sun anymore, I just need to find other things to orbit around. Now things are really tough for me, because Michael isn't here, but perhaps if I had more of a social life I wouldn't be so...miserable.

Well at least I know Michael is here, somewhere, and hasn't forgotten about me. That's all that matters. Isn't it? When the last bell of the day rung, and everyone ran to their lockers, chatting happily, and creating more noise than necessary, I walked back rather slowly. Knowing that I have nothing to look forward to. I tried to spot locker 76 through the massive crowd of students, now pushing each other to make it through the holy exit. It was like trying to walk in the opposite direction of a rapid river. It got me nearly nowhere, and I had to fight to remain on my two feet. I'd made it in the middle of the crowd, practically the worst spot I could possibly be, and then felt the unmerciful push of hundreds of students. I was crushed in every direction imaginable, some students towering over me, some of them shorter, round, skinny, big, scrawny. I felt as if they were all trying to knock me down. Then a hand popped out from behind two females, and grabbed my wrist. I was past surprised when their hand made contact with my skin, and yanked so hard that I nearly toppled over my classmates.

My first thought would be to escape the grasp of the hand gripping my wrist, but the pressure it applied was unyielding, and impossible to escape. I let it tug me, closer and closer to whoever the owner was. I could trace the scent of sweat, or lack of deodorant, and  new tires. The hand gripped my wrist even tighter than before. I pushed through the remaining students, and recognized a face. Liam's hand was stretched out on top of my wrist, and even after we made eye contact, he still refused to let go. "Could you..release me?" I found myself asking. Liam looked through the slightly smaller crowd of students as if he had lost something. I took my other hand, and pulled is hand away. He looked back down to me, slightly amused. I caught myself looking at his crescent lips, willing him to speak. "I was wondering if you were going to the party." He gotme completely off guard. Oh you mean the party that's hosted by the girl I hate the most? Sure, why not! I'll add it to the list of things I would rather die than doing. "Huh?.. Miranda's party?..In truth I wasn't really planning to go. I've got other..issues at hand. Perhaps the next one, though I sincerely doubt it." I could see the expression in his face as I let my words sank in. I gave a quick wave, and turned around when he didn't reply. He caught my wrist once again, and gently tugged. "Quit it. Your evading my personal space." I joked, even though I really wanted him to let go. He gave a sharp grin. "This is nothing. Want me to really evade your personal space?" I rolled my eyes. "Naughty boy. You deserve a time out." He smiled again, biting his lip. "In like..a corner?" I tilted my head. "Yes, a corner. Its the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet." I pointed to a corner next to a rusted locker. Liam's eyes grew wide. "Not that corner, of course." I rose an eyebrow. "Why not?" He had small wrinkles from smiling, and tried to look serious. "Well that's where we men urinate."  I tugged my wrist from his grasp, with my eyes as wide as Bambi's. His smile grew larger at my discomfort. "Really. That's why the locker is so rusted. The liquid from the piss caused a chemical reaction to occur between--" I rolled my eyes, turned completely around, and went to my locker, trying to ignore the rest of the sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My eye lids fluttered open due to the fact of light filtering through them. I rubbed my eye with my right hand, and used my left to sit up straight. A tall figure was in front of me, but my eyes were still adjusting, so it looked slightly off. I scratched my next, and started at the figure until my vision snapped into focus. Tousled brown hair, deep green eyes, and a muscular body stared back at me, as if it was waiting for a reaction. It took longer than it had to, but I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I stood up slightly trembling, as Michael wrapped me into his arms. I wanted to say something, but nothing came to mind. With days and days of millions of questions, I finally get a chance to ask them, and my brain turns off. I was still in shock, and could feel my heart hammering. There was no doubt that Michael felt the pulse inside of me quicken, and could hear my heart that was beating so hard that it hurt. My arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands locked around my waist. I liked the feeling of his skin, smooth, stiff and touching mine. It felt so magical, so right, and just so...Michael. My gaze rested on his neck, and back. I realized that Michael has gotten some serious muscle. How could he get so...strong in just a few days? I wanted to ask, but maybe it wasn't the right moment. "Violet, your scaring me."  It took me a moment to realize that Michael had spoken. Well what should I say to this...How about the most obvious route.  "Why?.."   Michael let out a sigh of...relief? I was never good at placing emotions. "Thought I was getting the silent treatment."  He whispered into my ear, sending shivers of delight down my spine. His breath was a strong tickling sensation, and I wanted him to do it again. "You should be."  I said aloud.  I felt a magnetic pull towards him, my face merely centimeters away. I wanted to stroke his hair, and look his eyes.

Wait, no I don't. I know what I really want. I want to kiss him, no I want him to kiss me. I wasn't sure if he liked me the way I liked him, because I don't have the guts to say anything. If he wants to move it up, he can. I would be embarrassed if I kissed him, because what if he doesn't feel the same way. Suddenly, I had an idea. A way to get away from everything. To do something I never did before. The clock shone 9:45, so it was pointless going to school. "Michael..."   I whispered so lightly, that I wasn't sure if he had heard. He leaned in to whisper in my ear slightly louder than me. "Yes."  His breath was hot on my face, and I nearly forgot to breathe. I steadied myself, and tried to get back my voice. When I was sure I could form words, I replied. "You know what I've never done?"  He grinned so close to my ear that I barely saw it. "I know many things you've never done."  I didn't doubt it. Sometimes I wonder if he knows more about me than I know about myself. "I've never went swimming in a pool."   He wrapped his arms around me even tighter. "First time for everything. If you want, I could teach you."  I wasn't sure if I wanted actual answers first, or to go along with my idea. Well, this chance may not pop up again. "OK."  He smiled, pleased to see that I wasn't mad. Its actually quiet hard being mad at Michael, because I always feel like I'm the villain. Like I'm the one he's asking for mercy. "Go grab a bathing suit, and towel. I'll be down in the kitchen."  He whispered those final words, and let me go. A sudden rush of cold air met my skin where Michael's warm body was. My heart was pounding, and I felt somewhat...empty. He went downstairs to the kitchen, and I got out the bathing suit I'd never used. I slipped on the tankini under a dark blue dress, and went to the bathroom. After using the restroom, brushing hair, teeth, etc. I went downstairs following the scent of...

waffles.

 I jumped down the last two steps, creating a loud thump. Michael was pouring milk into a glass cup, and slided the plate of waffles towards me. I sat down in the bar stool, and obediently munched on my breakfast. "Why don't you eat something?"  I ask politely. He doesn't seem to eat enough food. "Nah. I'm good. Just going to stop by at my house to get trunks. Back in a few."   He escaped out of the side door, looking eager to get away. I finished my waffles, and put the plate in the sink. I picked up my glass of milk, and finished it off. I heard the door swing open, and Michael's loud foot steps. Even though I heard him, his voice knocked my socks off. "Ready?"  I nodded, and followed him to his car. He opened the door for me, and I sat down as he closed the door.

Exactly twenty-two minutes later he pulled up to the YMCA. It was pretty abandoned considering the fact of everyone being at school. We checked in, and followed a strange and alluring sent. Michael opened the door, and I caught it, closing it behind me. A few senior citizens were getting out of the pool, and started to dry off. Michael chose a few seats next to a table where we set down out towels. He swiftly took off his shirt, reveling abs I never knew he had. His brown hair was messy, and covering his eyes, but he looked..adorable. We should go swimming more often. The senior citizens wrapped themselves in towels like burrito, and hobbled like a penguin towards the exit. I know its rude to laugh, but sometimes you just can't help it. I gritted my teeth, and managed to look like a complete physico-path. I took my light dress off, showing my dark bathing suit. I watched as Michael dived into the pool, with every movement graceful, swift, and elegant. Which is defiantly what you shouldn't expect from the man. He cut through the layer of water, and it shattered like a mirror. I couldn't help feeling a twinge of jealousy. He looked like he did it a million times before, and is merely happy to have an audience. I leaned towards the edge of the pool, wondering who the little girl in the water was. I looked even closer, and a figure jumped out of the water. The loud noise, and huge wave scared me out of my mind. Before I could register what was happening, I was falling head first into the water. 12 feet deep. With no swimming experience. At all. I felt water surround me, taking away my last breath of air. I received a fresh dose of adrenaline, and opened my eyes.

I saw thousands and thousands of tiny bubbles, and I heard the sound of my heart. The bottom of the pool was so close that I could touch it. I may have even enjoyed it if I wasn't so terrified. Next thing I knew I was grabbed around my waist, and lifted upward. Higher and higher throughthe never ending water. Bubbles surrounded me, making it seem like a dream. Pressure that I never felt was applied to my whole body, and I kicked while strong arms lifted me into the air. The feeling of air was the most extraordinary thing. I found out how easy it was to miss something that's around you everyday. I felt water dripping from my skin, and being laid down. Michael moved my hair from my mouth, and put his mouth on mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What I did then was automatic. A knee-jerk reaction. An unstoppable force of nature.

His mouth touched mine, for the slightest second, pumping his breath into my body. Heat poured inside, and tingling sensations went down my spinal cord. My heart was knocking into my rib cage. The smell of his breath is the most incredible scent you will ever witness in your entire life. His breath was strong, like pepper, but its so incredible that it makes you happy that it was so strong. I breathed into his mouth, with my breath probably smelling like waffles. Hey, its not the worst scent there is out there. His mouth opened and closed with such force, that before I knew it, we were kissing. I applied pressure that matched his own, not wanting to test his boundaries. This was a whole different side that I intend to explore over a long period of time. His body was warm against mine, like a thermos it seemed to radiate heat. We were both soaking wet, and laying in a puddle of water. Our lips remained locked, which limited the supply of air. His hand stroked my skin, sending shivers through my body. My hands found his jaw line, and gently rested on it. We forced our lips on top of each other, each touch more passionate than the other. My left hand wrapped around his neck, and my hand was tangled in his wet hair. Water trickled into my mouth, but it took me a moment to realize that it wasn't water. His tongue brushed against my teeth, and went even deeper. His twisted into mine.

My mouth was on fire. Every touch, every kiss, every breath brought on a whole new level. Soft sounds escaped our lips, filling the empty silence. We rolled on to our sides without breaking the actions of our lips. Kissing seemed to come naturally, like we've done it a million times before. His hand stroked my shoulder, and slid all the way down to my hip. Our kisses were desperate, hungry even. Like Michael wanted to do what he was doing right now for his whole life.

Suddenly Michael jerked back, surprising me yet again. He stared into my eyes, and I stared back, waiting for someone to shatter the silence. Our noses were almost touching, and I could smell his breath. I resisted the urge to move closer like we were before, summoning every ounce of guts I had in me. His mouth opened, and I knew he was about to say something but took too long. I heard the whooshing of a closing door. There was an audience to our romantic play.

Continue Reading