Bendy x sammy but everyone is...

By drfizz_

Art on cover is not mine. I know, it's a masterpiece. That old woman is hot. Sammy always has wanted his lo... More

(FIXED) Notice me senpai!
Notice me senpai! Part two
Projector head.
The monster
Never resting
The Wolf
The EVIL sheep
The Sacred Tea Closet
Henry enters the studio cause he is bored.
Remember when i was good at Writing?
The Truth :0
The Butcher Gang Exists in the Wrong Place at the Wrong time.
Sammy is now deadly or something
the chair.
Ink Bendy Gets Fangirls
hot anime blob
Bendy tells children to commit mass murder
An actual story!

The Plan

503 14 0
By drfizz_

Alice had no idea what she was doing. One second, she was screaming at Norman, the second, she is holding a knife. Her plan was quite simple, but she was making a mess of herself.  Her eyes were wet with tears. She slammed open the door. Sammy, of corse was their. "oh! Susie! I wasn't expecting you!" Sammy said. "I'm sorry Sammy." "For what?"

Alice pushes Sammy up to a wall and put her knife up to his neck. "Listen. Sammy, I love you. I also love the ink demon. I don't want either of you to get hurt. You need to stop liking bendy. He is a teammate. Not a partner. I..." Alice cried. "Why am I doing this? You know I would never hurt you." She laughed. "I'm a dumbass Sammy." She sat on Sammy's bed, dropping her knife on the floor and putting her hands on her head. Sammy patted her on the back. "Susie. I'm sorry." Sammy said. "I'm an idiot. I started this. You can't trust anyone here. I'm telling bendy." Susie was still for a second. " Wait." Sammy turned around. "If it makes you happy, and I know it does, stay with him. It's safe. He would never hurt you." Sammy smiled. "Thanks Susie." He said, hugging her. "Bendy doesn't have to know about this-right?" "No way."

This was the shortest chapter ever sorry. I have a little bit of a writhers block.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅đĨ𝐨đĢ𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭đĸ𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞đĨđĨ-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, đĻ𝐨đĢ𝐞 đĸđĻ𝐩𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭đĨ𝐲, 𝐰𝐞đĨđĨ-đĢ...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...