TIKTOKBOYS

By kaylaqueen19

I take requests More

noen
Griffin
jake fuller
Jake fuller part 2
Jake Fuller part 3
what text they send you
Jake fuller part 4
Last part of jake fuller ๐Ÿ˜ข
how yall kiss
how yall hug
what pics yall take
what pic they send you
what you guys do in your free time
snaps of them you have saved
YouTube videos yall make
Payton
where he kisses you most of the time
his one to describe you
what he calls you
Payton
your best friend
mattia and Alejandro
cute scenarios y'all get in
Payton part 2
introducing...
introducing...
the day you started dating
How many kids do you want
Anthony Reeves
troy Zarbruh
pets you get together
pets you get together part 2
the Lopez brothers
Romantic movies you watch together
Luciano spinelli
Jake Fuller
how your love is caught
Tayler Holder
Disneyland characters you guys take pictures with
what he gets you for Easter
Payton and Charli
how you turn him on
first date
What you guys get from The Krusty Krab
how you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
spending the night
first kiss ๐Ÿ’‹
bryce hall
he get jealous
ryland storms
chase Hudson
Hickeys
hes in the mood
you take a shower together
another guy stands up for you
you get caught ๐Ÿ‘€
his pick up line
how you guys die in a horror movie
wet dreams
Sam Hurley
disney couples you act like
you turn him on then leave
he spoils you
Jake Fuller again im sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Blake Gray
Too hot
introducing...
tyler Ashton
you two fight
insecure
your kid's names
when he's sick
you meet his friends
Caleb finn
Ryland storm
what you wear on your first date
Blake gray
Jaden Hossler
hit/leaving him
Tyler Aston
picnic โค
he's mad at you
you get drunk
Payton moormeier
when your sick
you and Ryland movie night
he finds out your pregnant
Blake gray
they assume your cheating
Noah Beck
Vinnie hacker
Nick Austin
After a fight
Introducing...
Tayler Holder
they come back
your pick up line
Bryce Hall
Vinnie hacker
Halloween Haunted house
Vinnie hacker
Vinnie hacker
Swayboys
Griffin Johnson
Noah Beck
Bryce Hall
Chase Hudson
fictional restaurants you go to on your first date
sway boys
Chase Hudson
Nate wyatt
Noah Beck

four tiktokers fight for your love

1K 9 1
By kaylaqueen19

Requested by Melissastory1234.
sunakonadeshiko.
amazinggeniusgracy.
Also I want to thank yoda-spears for giving me this idea

 So in this image they all go to the same school and yes I named it dog cat because that's all I could think of okkkk.

You were new at Dog Cat High but thankfully Addison Rae had taken you under her wing and showed you the ropes. "I can't wait for you to meet my friends." Addison walked you to the quad. "There they are." Addison exclaimed and walked towards them while you followed.

"Guys this is Y/N. Y/N these are my friends." Addison introduced you.

"Hi I'm Charli ."

"And I'm Dixie." They introduced themselves.

You turned to looked at a group of guys. For a Los Angeles minute they didn't say anything but all stared at you.

Addison smacked some sense into one of them because he got out of his trance and introduced himself. "I'm Troy Zarbruh nice to meet you." He smiled.

"I'm Jake Fuller." He took out his hand and you shook it.

"Caleb." He smiled at you.

"And I'm Pay......" "Payton." Addison said finishing his sentence since he was struggling to.

You pulled Addison to the side. "I have a feeling they don't like me." You muttered.

"What of course they like you." Addison scoff.

"Well look at them two give me the most horrible glances and the other two won't even look me in the eye." You exclaimed. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked.

"No you didn't they are just weird like that don't look to deep into it." Addison assured you.

The bell rung and you walked to class meanwhile Addison walked up to the four guys. "Guys what the hell is wrong with you guys why were you acting so weird." Addison yelled they all looked at her. "Look whatever I don't care I just want you to be more nice to her after school take her somewhere show her around she is new here. Make her feel comfortable." Addison ordered and walked away.

Troy began. "She is so.."

"Hot" Payton finished. "The new girl." Payton continue.

"Come on guys we were all thinking it." Troy said.

"Well." Jake started

"Your not wrong." Caleb said.

"I call dibs." Payton said.

"You cant call dibs on a girl like she is an item. Jake states.

"Yeah come on Payton if we want to win her over we do it like men." Troy smirked.

"Oh and you know how to be a man." Caleb joked around. Troy punched Tayler playfully.

After the last period of the day Troy, Jake, Payton, and Caleb all walked together to the parking lot.

"Look I'll take her to see the beach today." Caleb blurted

"No I wanted to take her to the peach pit." Jake said.

"No you guys can't do that I wanted to show her my music." Payton said.

"Music that's not music." Troy scoffed "and besides we know she rather spend time with me." Troy grinned.

"No she just moved to California I bet she rather go see the beaches than go to peach pit." Caleb said.

"What? girls love food I bet she rather go catch a bite than some waves." Jake retorted.

"Hi guys." You came up from behind them. "Sorry to interrupt but have you seen Addison I wanted to ask her for a ride home" You explained.

"Well I haven't seen her but I can give you a ride." Jake said.

"What no Jake you don't want to be late for work I can give her a ride." Troy said.

"Well Y/N I can give you a ride." Payton offered.

You began to chuckle nervously. "I-"

"Its ok Y/N my shift doesn't start till an hour." Jake looked at Troy.

"I think Y/N would rather get a ride from me in my Corvette than some family wagon." Troy grinned.

"Or she could get a ride in my Porsche." Caleb smiled.

"Well actually I dont have a car." Payton sighed. "But if I did I would give you a ride home or anywhere." Payton smiled.

 "Thanks for the offers guys but my ride is here." You say running to the bus stop.

"Nice going guys you scared her away." Troy exclaimed.

"We?" Jake sigh.

"That was all you guys." Caleb said.

"Hey where is Payton." Troy said.

"Hey Y/N wait up!" Payton yelled as he got on the bus with you.

They turned to see Payton who was looking at them from the bus window with a smirk as he was sitting next to you.

The next day the boys were mad at Payton for the stunt he pulled.

"You guys can't get mad at me for taking the bus" Payton says.

Charli comes up to them "Hey did you guys know Y/n told me She has a crush on one of you."

The boys eyes lit up. "Did She say who?" Caleb asked getting excited .

"Nope" Charli says walking away.

"She totally likes me" Jake says.

"No she likes me so you guys can just back off." Troy says .

"She's mines" Caleb shouts.

"No the handsome one always get the girl like the song said" Troy says.

"Oh shut up Troy she obviously likes me" Caleb shouts.

"She likes carrots so she likes me" Payton said.

"oh come on guys I'm more mature then you guys so she wants me." "Back off Jake" Caleb shouts.

"You don't have to be rude because she obviously mines" Troy shouts. "ok ok lets just see who is the best with a competition."

"No she's mines and that's all" Payton shouted. "No she's not she's mines" Jake said. They all look at each other and start yelling again "lets just ask (y/n)" Payton says.

   "(Y/N), we have a problem!" Troy shouted from the library of the bunker. I ran towards the room scared of what could be happening. I finally reached the room, a little out of breath, to see Payton, Jake, Troy, and Caleb glaring at eachother. Confusion plastered on my face.

"What's going on?" I asked the boys standing in front of me. They each looked at eachother, before Troy stepped forward.

"(Y/N), we each have something in common. Payton, Caleb, Jake, and I have shared feelings towards you." Troy spoke. I stood there in shock and confused at what he was saying.

"Troy, you don't have to be so weird about." Caleb sneered towards Troy. "What Troy is saying is that, we all like you. Really like you." I stood there with my mouth gaped open. Could these boys really have feelings toward me.

"We don't want to attack you, but we need to know who you have feelings for, if you even do." Jake motioned towards himself and the two boys on his sides. "We can't keep arguing about it."

I took a deep breath and nodded at the boys. "Okay...since I've met you boys there has been one thats caught my eye. I am in love with..."

"Payton!" I smiled towards him as he ran towards me. "I knew it" Payton cheered, hugging me. I heard Caleb, Troy, and Jake scoff before leaving the library, and leaving Payton and I alone. I looked into Payton's eyes and felt his lips press against mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and smiling back at him.

I was going to choose Jake because two people told me to do him but then I realized I have a lot of Jake stories so I chose Payton lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 568 27
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–, ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ...
64.7K 824 60
โœจPart 2!โœจ Completed โœจ
319K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...