The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang

3.8K 152 63
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Sunday 12th June 2022
********************************

I'm getting married in two days!

My ma decided she's not coming. We went to go see her in Italy and she apologised for Antonio's behaviour but said she wants nothing to do with me. I took it pretty hard but I still went to Antonio's grave. Me and Damian were there for an hour as I ranted and cried about everything he did to me. It felt good though, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest. And I got a weekend in Italy with my fiancé where we had lots of sex and I showed him around where I grew up. We're going to go back there for our honeymoon.

I think I've solved Enzo's issue. He came to me complaining about George's colleagues who were out to get Enzo for "corrupting" George. I went to the main cop who was causing issues and gave him a broken finger and a warning to leave my family alone. Enzo said he's had no more issues with him so hopefully it worked.

Yesterday was my official bachelor party with my family and my friends where we all got drunk and played stupid penis related games. It was so fun but my hangover this morning didn't agree.

Now I'm feeling better and Damian is taking me to the club tonight. It's supposed to be closed because it's Sunday so he must have something sneaky planned. I prep in the bathroom in his playroom as he keeps smiling at me.

And now I'm clean inside and wearing shorts and boots with a blindfold over my eyes as he walks me to the main room.

"Please do not hurt me," I say as I hold my hands out in front of me so I don't hit a wall.

"I'm being careful," Damian says with a laugh as he guides me. We come to a stop and I wait patiently for him to take off my blindfold. "You ready?"

"Please," I say and the blindfold is taken off. I tilt my head in confusion when I see Marcus, Nathan, Cole, Lucas, Thomas, and a Dom I know is called Logan stood waiting for me in club attire.

"Are you ready for a gangbang?" Damian asks and I look at him with wide eyes. I've been begging him for a gangbang for the last couple of weeks because I saw one at the club but Damian kept saying no.

"Really?" I ask and he nods. I look back at the doms and frown when I see Thomas without Lacey.

"Lacey gave me permission to be here as a Dom," Thomas explains.

"Everyone knows what to do and they know your limits and safewords, all we need is your consent," Damian says.

"I want to do it. Please," I say as I look up to Damian.

"Then strip off and sit on that chair," Damian says as he points to the wooden chair. I take off my boots and shorts and feel a little self conscious as all the doms look at my dick piercing. Cole is kneeling beside his daddies so he's not looking at me as I sit down on the chair. Damian stands behind me and I move my arms to where he wants them as he uses ropes to tie me to the chair. Marcus kneels in front of me and ties my ankles and legs as I relax my body to get in the submissive mood.

Damian kisses me passionately and I moan as he distracts me from everyone else. I feel myself getting hard as he moves his hand across my chest and plays with my nipple.

"Ugh per favore," I beg.

"Essere pazientare," Damian says to me and my mouth drops open because his Italian is getting good.

"Ugh that is so hot," I groan. He steps back and I look down at my erection as Marcus slips a cock ring over it, stopping to play with the piercings. My thighs tense up and I groan as they all stand back to look at me. I pull against the ropes around my chest and arms for a moment to test it and gasp when it's very tight.

"Are you okay with everyone touching you?" Damian asks.

"Sì, please touch me," I beg and watch as Thomas, Marcus, and Damian get a vibrator each to use on me. Logan and Nathan stand side by side as Cole pleasures them with his mouth as Lucas takes his dick out of his pants and stands beside me.

"Give Lucas a blowjob Vinny," Damian orders and I turn my head to suck and lick on his cock. I lick on the sensitive skin until his dick is fully hard then I deep throat him. He moans as I swallow around the head in my throat and use my tongue to tease the underside of his cock.

"Fuck you're good at this," Lucas moans as he puts his hand in my hair. I pull back and bob my head just as a vibrator is held against my dick. I moan loudly around Lucas' cock as my dick jumps and leaks precum.

"Such a beautiful dick," Thomas says as I feel his hand around the base as he strokes it. Damian puts a vibrator on my nipple as he kisses at my neck and sucks a hickey. My body writhes on the chair as the three doms tease my body and Lucas thrusts into my mouth. He must know I have no gag reflex because he doesn't hold back as he uses my mouth like he'd fuck an ass.

The vibrators stay away from my balls thankfully to prevent the pain I get from them being touched wrong. Damian bites on my neck as Lucas steps back and Thomas takes his place so I suck on his erection just as eagerly. I swirl my tongue on the head of his dick and he moans as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Good boy," Damian praises. Marcus swaps place with Nathan and I don't miss the glare he gives Logan. So their rivalry is still going on.

Nathan puts the vibrator on the piercings which sends pleasure all throughout my dick and makes my body jerk up but I'm stopped by the rope. Damian and Marcus both tease my nipples as Nathan uses his tongue to tease the base of my dick and a vibrator to tease the tip. I squirm in the seat as my body gets closer and closer to the edge.

"Per favore mi amore," I beg Damian.

"Cole come over here," Damian says and I watch as all the doms stop teasing me and Cole crawls between my legs. He starts giving me a blowjob and gently fondling my balls as the doms jerk off at the scene in front of them. I tip my head back and moan as Cole uses his tongue piercing against the metal in my dick. They clink as he pleasures me the best he can. He takes the top half of my dick into his mouth and bobs his head up and down as my muscles strain against the ropes holding me down.

"Cazzo! Per favore," I beg as my toes curl. I'm so close but the cock ring is stopping me from finishing. I squeeze my eyes shut as Cole takes off the ring and I erupt into his mouth. My body trembles as I go over the edge, my body filled with pleasure as Cole keeps sucking. He stops bobbing his head when I've finished and swallows my cum. I open my eyes as I catch my breath and watch all the doms take their leather pants off, their dicks pointing proudly.

"Are you good to go for the next part?" Damian asks me as him and Marcus undo the ropes.

"I am good, but you have to give me a second to recover," I say as I look at my softening dick.

When I'm free from the restraints Damian holds my hand to help me stand up. I look at the subtle marks on my skin from where I pulled on the rope as the doms sit on the large semi circle couch. Cole kneels beside Marcus and Nathan as Damian holds my hand and sits down with me on his lap.

"Tell me when you're ready to start," Damian says as he kisses my jaw. I nod and watch as Cole starts blowing Marcus as Nathan jerks off. The other doms jerk themselves off as they watch and I look nervously at Logan's huge dick. How will that fit inside me?

"I'm ready," I say to Damian and he kisses me before he gets me to get on my hands and knees on the couch. Logan is sitting next to Damian so I give him a blowjob as Damian preps my ass. He rims my asshole and I moan as I jerk off Logan's dick.

I lick the head and take it into my mouth as Damian starts rubbing his lubed finger on my asshole. I take more of Logan into my mouth but it's thick and I can't take him into my throat without it hurting.

"Take your time," Logan says as he rests his hand on my head. I suck on the head and then pull back and lick all the way down to his balls.

Damian pushes two fingers into me and I groan as he curls them into my prostate. I suck on Logan's dick as Damian stretches my ass with his fingers carefully, he's still scared the scar could rip but I've assured him I can take whatever is thrown my way.

"Lifts your ass more," Damian says and I do then feel him rubbing his dick against my hole. I moan when he slowly pushes all the way inside of me, brushing my prostate the whole way. I arch my back and take a break from sucking on Logan's dick, instead just using my hand to jerk him off.

Damian starts thrusting into me as I let out moans and gasps as he hits his hips off mine. I see Cole get up and kneel between Thomas and Lucas to pleasure them as Marcus and Nathan makeout. Damian's hands hold onto my hips tightly as he fucks me quite roughly, my dick getting hard again but I groan when Damian pulls out.

"Move on to someone else now Vinny, that's your job tonight," Damian says as he gives me a nudge towards Logan. I straddle his waist as he holds my hip and gets the bottle of lube from Damian.

Logan's dick is by far the biggest here so if I can take him into me I'll be fine for everyone else. Logan puts lube on his dick and lines me up with him as I lower myself down. He holds the base of his dick as I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly go down. He stretches me a little more than Damian's dick did as I go halfway down then stop to adjust.

"Good boy," Damian says as he pulls me to kiss him. I lock my lips with his as Logan moves his hips up and down to fuck me gently. I groan into Damians mouth as Logan hits my prostate and strokes my dick to a full erection again.

"You're doing so well," Logan praises in a strained voice as I ride his dick slowly.

Damian pulls away from the kiss and turns to say something quietly to Nathan and Marcus. I watch as they both stand on the couch either side of me and Logan, their dicks pointing at my face. I know what to do and hold Marcus' in my hand as I suck on Nathan's dick eagerly. I take him all the way into my mouth so my nose is against his trimmed pubes which makes him moan. I use my tongue on the underside as I pull all the way back and just keep the head in my mouth.

I swap to Marcus' dick and suck on him as I jerk off Nathan's dick. Damian stands behind me and kisses my neck as I decide I can go all the way down Logan's dick. I choke on a moan as he fills me up completely, a groan slipping from his lips. His hold on my hips tightens as I circle my hips to stimulate my sweet spot and make him feel good.

When I'm busy sucking Marcus' dick I'm pulled off Logan's dick and told to sit on Thomas' dick who laying down on the couch for me. I do as I'm told as excitement from the roughness sends butterflies through my stomach. I impale myself on Thomas' dick and lay on my back on his chest as Lucas gets between my legs to also push inside. I focus on relaxing my hole as he adds more lube and probes at the ring of muscles. Logan and Marcus kneel both sides of my head so I use my hands to jerk them off as my head is tipped back and Damian's dick is pushed into my mouth.

I feel like such a whore as two dicks are in my ass as three guys kneel at my head as I pleasure them all. Lucas starts thrusting into me and I moan loudly around Damian's dick. I feel someone's mouth on my dick and by the piercing I know it's Cole's. He sucks my dick as the other men use me and Nathan disappears from my view for a moment.

Thomas' lips kiss at my neck as Damian fucks my face harshly. Nathan comes back into my view and I feel him clip nipple clamps onto my nipples. I groan and wiggle in pain as Lucas fucks me a little harder.

"Such a good boy," Damian praises again as he pulls out of my mouth and swaps with Logan. My wrists are getting tired as I jerk off Marcus and Damian but I keep going as I suck and lick on Logan's dick. I open my mouth for him and let him face fuck me but he thankfully doesn't go into my throat.

They swap about three times before they stop when I'm on the edge. They all stand up and Damian helps me stand as he takes me under the grid on the ceiling with chains hanging down. I look him in the eyes as he puts my wrists in leather cuffs above my head then pulls the chain to stretch my arms up above me. My dick is throbbing as I almost beg for my release.

I watch as Lucas, Damian, and Logan get a flogger each and stand around me to start warming up my skin. I writhe and pull against the chains as they hit my skin with the leather straps. It stings a little when they hit my skin but it really hurts when Damian hits the nipple clamps.

"Cazzo!" I swear as I tense my muscles. I look down at my skin which now has light pink marks across it as they step aside and I watch Marcus, Nathan, and Thomas each get a riding crop. They tap my skin with them gently but increasingly get harder as I cry out and try to move away from the little pains.

"You look so good like this," Damian says as he jerks off while watching them. Marcus places his riding crop on my dick and slowly moves it around as I hold my breath. He taps my dick quite hard with it and I let out a string of Italian curses as my legs almost lift off the ground. Marcus takes the nipple clamps off me and I sigh in relief until I see a zapper in Lucas' hand. He stands beside me and drags the metal ends across my skin but doesn't press the button as I squirm.

He clicks the button when the zapper is against my skin and I yelp as a sharp pain goes into my muscles. I whimper as he does it again on the other side of my chest. It hurts but I've never been harder than I am right now. My dick is leaking precum onto the floor as Lucas zaps me a few more times.

"Per favore, please let me cum," I beg Damian.

"Not until everyone has had one last go in your ass," he says and I let out a breathy moan. Logan goes first as he stands behind me pushes inside my hole. As he fucks me, Damian, and whoever else wants to, tease my body with touches and kisses. I feel like I'm on fire as Damian neglects my throbbing dick.

Logan speeds up his thrusting and grunts as I feel his large dick pulse inside me then release his cum. Thomas takes his place in my overused hole and fucks me fast and deep.

They all take turns to cum into my hole, even Cole, Damian being the only one who's left to. He holds onto my hips and roughly slams into my loose hole as I moan loudly. My dick twitches as he fucks into me deeply and holds onto the base of my dick to stop me cumming yet.

"Per favore mi amore," I beg but he ignores me as he groans and speeds up his hips. I feel his dick pulse inside me then his hand wraps around my dick and jerks me once.

"Fallo per me," he says in Italian and I explode in his hand.

My mind goes hazy and I feel like I'm floating as pleasure literally blinds me and makes my body shake. My eyes stay closed as I vaguely feel myself being carried somewhere.

"I'm so proud of you," I hear Damian say. I mutter thank you in Italian but I don't think I actually say anything loud enough to be heard.

I pry my eyes open and see Damian carrying me into his playroom bathroom. He stands me in the shower but my body is shaking like a leaf so I have to hold onto him.

He washes my body then gets me out and dries me off. When we go into the bedroom I can barely keep my eyes open but he makes me drink some water before I lay down on the bed.

"Hug me," I mumble and he gets on the bed with me. I cling to him as my body trembles and my ass feels sore.

"Ti amo," I say before I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Translations:
Essere pazientare: be patient
Fallo per me: do it for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E ❦ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...
470K 9.1K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
19.6K 394 29
Ethan just got a new apartment, escaping his wretched, homophobic parents but another problem arose. His boss, Christopher, was tall, fit, and way to...
442K 9.9K 49
**re-editing and changing some parts I will slowly update the chapters I fix**** This story follows the 22~ years old Zara Nizerimana, a charming yo...