The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 46 - Talk About It

2.8K 142 45
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Tuesday 4th January 2022
*********************************

I'm going to visit Domino today with Damian. It's the first time they're meeting and I really want it to go well. We're going to tell him about our engagement then my lawyer Frankie will help Domino appeal his case. When we were inside together he always said he wanted to appeal the case because it could be seen in self defence but he didn't have the money or a good enough lawyer.

"Why didn't you mention he's a murderer?" Damian whisper yells as we walk into the prison.

"It was not important," I shrug and he sighs dramatically.

"Yes it is important," he argues back.

"He did it on someone who deserved it, just like me. So you should be fine with him," I say as I cross my arms across my chest.

"Fine, I'm okay with him. Let's go," he says and we go through the metal detectors which go off for me. I stand with my arms spread as a guard pats me down for anything dangerous. I didn't bring anything this time so he doesn't find anything and let's me go through.

I see Domino sat at a table with his hands cuffed down and I walk over with a smile.

"You actually came," he says and I scoff.

"Of course I came. I promised," I say as me and Damian sit down.

"So this is your boyfriend?" He says with a polite smile.

"Fiancé," I correct and show him my ring. He gasps and looks at it with excitement.

"I'm so happy for you both, when did he propose?" He asks me.

"Last week, we had a little picnic in the living room and then he asked me to marry him," I say as I look at the ring with a smile.

"That's so cute, did he rail you after?" Domino asks and I blush as Damian laughs.

"I did, many times that night," he says without any embarrassment.

"Get it Vin," Domino teases and I groan. I couldn't walk in the morning, I had to have a hot bath before I was able to move without a throbbing pain in my ass.

"I like you, you're funny," Damian says to Domino who smiles.

"Thank you, so I was right in thinking Vin bottoms," Domino smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"You didn't even know until you met Damian, and what if I do top?" I say and Damian laughs.

"I'll take his laugh as a no you don't top," Domino says.

"I could! I've topped lots of people," I defend.

"But you're never going near my ass," Damian says.

"Maybe I will one day," I say smugly and he shakes his head.

"Nope, you'll always be the one with a dick up your ass," he says and I practically choke.

"I would have found it hard to imagine," Domino starts. "But I see how he tops you. Yeah you're tough but he's much scarier than you."

"Hey! You are supposed to be on my side," I say to Domino. "Anyways, how are you doing in here?" I ask to change the subject.

"It's fine, my new cell mate is a little weird but he doesn't bother me. The guys who were out for us have been leaving me alone. They're still scared of you," he says and I smirk.

"Good, just keep to yourself and you'll be fine. Frankie will be contacting you soon to help you appeal your case. I'm paying the legal fees," I say and his face lights up.

"You're what? I can't let you pay for it all," he says but I cut him off.

"I have more than enough money Domino. I want to do it for you. And when I get you out of here you can stay at my place," I tell him.

"That's too much Vin," he says.

"No it's not. I'll be back to visit you next week but we have to go now. Stay safe," I say and he nods.

"Thank you for coming. And nice to meet you Damian."

"You too," Damian says as I stand up to go. I saw my last goodbyes and then we go back out to the car.

I've got an appointment with Orion today to talk about everything that's bothering me. I haven't been working all the time anymore but Damian still thinks something is wrong with me.

Damian waits in the waiting room as I go into Orion's office.

"It's nice to meet you properly Vincent, take a seat," he says and gestures to the couch. I sit down and watch as he sits on a chair in front of me with a little notebook and a pen. "So what's bothering you recently? Damian said you seem stressed."

"I'm worried about my cousin Enzo. He always seems worried and I've caught his boyfriend talking to him sternly but they won't tell me what's wrong. I'll find out eventually but it's just adding to my stress," I explain.

"How old is your cousin?" He asks.

"The same age as me, why?"

"He's an adult. He can take care of his own problems. You have too much going on with your own life to be worrying about your cousins life," Orion says and I frown.

"But I am the Cappo, I have to look out for them."

"If he won't tell you what is wrong then you should let him deal with it without you. He'll ask for help if he needs it," Orion says and I sigh. "How are you feeling about the rape?"

"Fine. I killed the bastard who did it so I am okay," I say and Orion raises an eyebrow.

"How did you feel while it happened?" He asks carefully.

"I was angry."

"What else?"

"I don't know! I do not want to think about it," I say and Orion nods.

"What else is stressing you out?" He asks.

"I'm trying to get everything back in order with work. After I took over from my papà it has been difficult to gain respect."

"Why did you take over from your papà? You're still young aren't you?"

"He was abusive and wanted me dead because I'm infertile and gay so I took him down," I say briefly.

"By took him down you mean?"

"He's dead. He deserved it."

"Tell me about your relationship with him."

"He was never around until I was 10 years old then he started training me to take over as cappo. He would beat me when I didn't do well enough and he did it hard enough that I'm now infertile. He arranged a marriage for me with a girl then shot me when I told him I was infertile. It is all okay now though, he's gone and I have Damian."

"How did you cope with his death?"

"What do you mean? I was happy he was dead."

"But he was still your father, did you grieve?"

"No. I was too busy trying to get control."

"What about your mother?"

"She was brainwashed into loving my papà more than she ever loved me. She only had me because my papà wanted a boy to take over from him so she never was really a ma. She took care of me, but I was never loved like my cousin's ma's loved them. So when I turned 16 I went a little rebellious and went to a lot of parties," I say and smile at the memories of everything I did when I was a teenager.

"What did your papà think of that?" Orion asks.

"He beat me every time I came home drunk so I just avoided home as much as I could," I say as I look down at my hands.

"Did you love him?" Orion asks seriously and I pause for a moment. Did I love him? I mean he was still my dad, but he tried to kill me on more than one occasion.

"I still love him. There were moments he was nice to me that I still remember more than the bad ones," I say as I shift uncomfortably. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel a tear start to build up. Orion stays silent as I look away from him and let the tears fall down my face. "I miss him."

"Did you go to his funeral?" Orion asks gently.

"No. I haven't been to see his grave either because he is buried in Italy."

"Maybe you need closure. It's difficult losing a parent even if they did make your life miserable, it's difficult to hate them."

"I understand. Maybe I will someday," I say as I wipe the tears from my face. "I was just so sick of him when he was alive. I hated him every day but now he is gone I just... I don't know. I want him to apologise but he's dead."

"Maybe talk to your mother. She could give you the closure you need."

"She hates me."

"Then maybe invite her to your wedding and make amends," Orion says but I shake my head.

"I do not want her there. She made it very clear to me what the thinks."

"It sounds like you're hiding from your problems instead of facing them," he says and I look to him.

"I'm done here," I say and stand up to leave.

"You're time isn't over yet," Orion says but I open to door and walk out anyways. Damian looks shocked I'm out so early but I just keep walking to the car.

"Vinny? Hey where are you going?" Damian asks but I leave the office and get in the passenger seat of the car. I keep wiping at the tears but they won't stop falling down my face. Damian gets in the drivers seat and I turn away from him as I sniffle.

"What happened?" He asks quietly.

"I just want to go home," I say but my voice is croaky as I cry. Damian lets me cry it out as he drives us back to the mansion.

My face must be red and puffy as I go inside and go straight to my room with Damian following. Thankfully no one sees as I get into my bedroom and kick my shoes off.

"Talk to me, my love," Damian says as he turns me around to look at him.

"I miss my papà," I say quietly, my voice breaking as I hug Damian and hide my head in his neck. He holds me close as I sob and cling to his t-shirt.

"It's okay. Take deep breaths," he says when I hiccup.

"I shouldn't miss him but I just want him back. I want my papà," I say as Damian rubs my back.

"I know how you feel. I went through the same thing when my dad died," he says as he sits on the bed and pulls me with him. I look up at him and he wipes the tears off my face then gently kisses my nose.

"How did you cope with your dad dying?" I ask quietly.

"I went to his grave and ranted about how he treated me. My parents disowned me when I came out because they lived through the AIDs epidemic and thought I was going to infect them. I've never even had any std in my life. Well when I found out they'd both died within months of each other I was happy at first but then I realised that means there's no chance of them accepting me anymore. I'd never get to hear them apologise," Damian says as he hugs me tightly.

"That is how I feel about my papà," I say quietly.

"You've still got time to talk to your mum, she's still here to apologise," Damian says.

"Will you come with me to Italy?" I ask him.

"Of course. We should go before the wedding so you have it off your mind."

"I will book a flight and call my ma," I say and Damian nods.

"You've got this. You're stronger than you think."

"Thank you mi amore."

I got this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 9.1K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
108K 3.6K 43
(Brother Series - Book One) Asher Bernardi; A teenage boy dealing with the trauma of transferring from one foster home to another after he was given...
544K 15.9K 37
Alessando was your typical playboy who loved sex, fun and one night stands and as you would have it the total opposite of his twin, Arturo the seriou...
13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E ❦ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...