The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 45 - Be Mine?

3.2K 141 65
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Wednesday 29th December 2021
**************************************

I'm so happy to be home but I haven't been able to enjoy it yet because I'm so busy. I was even working on Christmas which Damian was really angry at me for, we didn't speak all day because he was punishing me. He went to Marcus' place for the day as I sulked and worked. It's been difficult getting everything back on track after I was gone for two months and Damian just doesn't understand that.

We haven't had sex since I got back either. It's not because of the rape, that doesn't bother me very much although I did have a nightmare about it. Damian doesn't know about that though, I told him it was just a dream and he let it go. We haven't had sex because I come to bed late and he's already asleep when I get in.

Our relationship has been strained since I broke down crying on his lap and I know it's my fault. Emilio sat me down the other day and told me I have to step up so I went to the doctors and got an std test which thankfully can back as negative. Now I'm going to finish work at a reasonable time and spend some time with my boyfriend.

Someone knocks on my office door and I look up at Damian walks in.

"We're going to see Marcus Nathan and Cole. Stop whatever you're doing and take the day off," he says sternly. I guess I'm finishing earlier than I planned.

"Is that an order?" I ask cheekily.

"Yes it's an order. I want my boyfriend back," he says and I nod as I get up from the desk. I stop in front of him and he pulls me to his body so he can kiss me. I hold onto his shoulders and let him push me against the wall as we makeout passionately.

"I am sorry," I say between kisses. He pulls back a little and looks at me with a small smile.

"For what? Working non stop? Neglecting me? Leaving me alone on Christmas-"

"Yes all of those things. I am sorry I was not there for you. I was too focused on working to realise you need my time too," I admit and he smiles even more.

"Thank you for your apology. But I can smell the smoke from your cigarettes," he says and I look to the ashtray with six cigarettes in it.

"I will stop," I say and he rolls his eyes but let's it go this one time.

He holds my hand as we walk out of my office to go to the car but I stop when I walk past the living room. I look through the open door and see Lorenzo and George cuddling on the couch as they talk to each other with kindness instead of anger. George gives Enzo a gentle kiss and I smile to myself as I keep walking past.

"They're finally getting along," I say and Damian nods.

"They've been like that for a while and thankfully less aggressiveness," Damian says.

"I hope they can have a nice relationship, I don't like it when they hurt each other."

"Me either. It drives the Dominant inside me insane. I just want to tell them the rules of bdsm so they can do it safely but it's not my place," he says as I get in the drivers seat of my black sports car. Damian gets in the passengers seat and I start the car to go to the club.

When we get there I'm engulfed in a hug by a very hyper Cole who starts lecturing me about working all the time. So Damian told them.

"I am sorry I know I was wrong," I say and Cole sighs but accepts.

"I'm still mad you didn't come to see me on Christmas, cucciolo," he says and I smile when he remembers the nickname he gave me.

"I will make it up to you I promise," I say.

"Matching tattoos?" He asks and I squint at him.

"Maybe," I answer and he hugs me again before we go inside. Cole sits me down on the couch with him as Nathan sits on my other side. Marcus and Damian sit on the other couch and I notice Marcus watching me with a small smile.

"So how are you doing back out of prison?" Nathan asks.

"I have had a lot of work to do, a lot of catching up on what I missed," I say and he nods along.

"What was prison like? I mean apart from the bad stuff you don't have to talk about that," he says quickly and I smile to reassure him it's okay.

"I mean it was not too bad. My cell mate is very nice so I'm going to go visit him soon. He kept me happy while I was there," I say and Damian watches me with a cute expression.

"What was the food like?" Cole asks me.

"It was alright. It was not home cooked or anything just pre made so I did not mind it too much."

"I wouldn't be able to cope on prison food. I need good meals or I get cranky," Cole says and Marcus nods.

"I know Cole, I have to make dinner to my best standards because when it's done bad you get grumpy and I can't handle you grumpy," Marcus says and Nathan lets out a laugh.

"That's very true," Nathan says as Cole sulks. "But we still love you for it baby."

"You better. I don't even get that grumpy," Cole defends.

"You accidentally knelt on my dick the other day because I refused to get takeaway pizza," Nathan says and Cole sighs dramatically.

"Are you still talking about that? Jeez way to live in the past Nathan," Cole says sarcastically but he stops teasing when Marcus gives him a firm look.

"Okay enough arguing. We came here to stop that," Damian says as he looks at me.

"You've been arguing?" Marcus asks.

"Just about how much he's been working but that's what today is for, to spend more time together," Damian says as Cole leans his head on my shoulder.

"Well I'm glad you came over," he says as he wraps his arms around me. "I get to cuddle with my cucciolo."

"Ugh you are squishing me," I complain but he kisses my cheek and keeps squeezing me anyways.

"Cole let him be," Marcus says sternly and Cole loosens his hug and just leans against me instead.

We talk for a good two hours before Damian says we have to go. They all give us hugs goodbye and I hear Marcus tell Damian good luck but I'm not sure why.

"Where are we going?" I ask when he gets in the drivers seat.

"To my old house so we can have some privacy," he says and I get in the passenger seat. I hold his hand in the middle of us and catch him smiling to himself as he drives.

We get to his old house and I follow him inside as he unlocks the door. He takes me to the living room and I gasp when I see there's a picnic set up with candles around it.

"What's this?" I ask and he holds my hand as we walk further in.

"It's a date for us. Luca and Giovanni set it up for me while we were are Marcus' place," he says and I pull him to me so I can kiss him. He smiles against my lips before he pulls back. We take off our shoes and I take off my suit jacket so I can be more comfortable.

We both sit next to each other on some pillows as I look at the food in front of us. There's a pizza that looks like it was made by Emilio so I get a slice and take a bite as Damian smiles at me.

"You're so beautiful," he says as I chew the delicious food.

"You are gorgeous," I say when I swallow the food.

"I bought you a new collar," he says and takes out a similar collar to the other one out of a small bag.

"Thank you mi amore, I love it so much," I say as he puts it around my neck and locks it in place. I touch it gently as he puts the new key on the chain around his neck.

"Can you pour us some wine?" He asks and I nod. I turn around and open the bottle of wine and pour two glasses carefully. When I turn back around to hand him his glass I see him holding out a ring box.

"I don't know how I'd ever live without you Vinny, I just love you so much. You're my world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. You helped me heal without even realising you were, you're perfect for me. Yes we've had some rocky times but I know it'll be better now. So Vinny, will you marry me?" He says and I slowly put the wine glasses down.

"Of course I will marry you mi amore," I say quietly and he breaks out with a huge grin.

"Thank god you said yes. But you don't look too happy?" He says carefully.

"I am happy, I am just... in shock? I do not know. I want to marry you. I just-" he cuts me off with a kiss and I melt into his touch. He pulls my tie so I straddle his waist and press his lips against mine.

"Can I put the ring on you now?" He asks with a small laugh and I nod. I'm still a little shocked but I hold my left hand out and watch as he slips the gold ring onto my finger. It has small diamonds in it which makes me look at it in awe.

"It is beautiful," I say and he hugs me tightly. "Ti amo."

"Ti amo," he says and carefully lays me down on my back as he gets between my legs and kisses me.

I hold his face in my hands as his lips press against mine and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Can we have sex mi amore?" I ask him as I pull back to look in his eyes.

"I can make love to you," he says and attacks my neck with kisses. I moan and hold onto his hair tightly as he kisses around my collar.

"Per favore mi amore," I beg and he reaches up to take my tie off. He unbuttons my shirt as he kisses the skin he slowly exposes, sometimes sucking to leave a hickey as I lay sprawled out on the blanket on the floor. He pushes the shirt off my shoulders and then takes off my pants and socks. I take his shirt off him and sit up so I can kiss his chest and nipples. He groans when I nibble on his left nipple gently as I look up at his gorgeous face.

"Sei bello," Damian whispers to me.

"You are learning Italian," I say with a smile and pull him down to lay on me again. He takes off his pants and boxers as I slip my boxers down my legs. I watch as he gets a condom and rolls it over his dick as he gets some lube. He looks at my hard dick and rubs his finger across the piercings gently. I moan because it's made my dick extra sensitive as he rubs it slowly.

"I love how it looks," he says. I spread my legs as he kneels up and squirts lube on my ass. I frown when he stops and looks at my ass closely.

"There's a scar from where you ripped," he says as he gently touches it.

"What?" I ask as I try to sit up. He holds my hips down so I can't move as he looks closer.

"Stay still, it looks healed but it could tear again if I'm not careful," he says and I sigh.

"Please mi amore, I want you inside me," I beg and he looks at my face.

"Okay, but if you get hurt I blame you," he says and leans to kiss me again. I let my lips dance with his as I hold onto his shoulders. I feel the head of his dick nudge against my hole before he slowly starts pushing inside. He goes much slower than usual and keeps going in and out until my hole accepts him inside.

"Ugh mi amore," I groan and dig my nails into his shoulders. He kisses my neck and puts one hand on my thigh to hold it up so he can get inside of me. He slowly pushes more and more inside me as my asshole stings a little but thankfully not very much.

"I missed this so much," Damian says against my neck.

"Me too," I breathe out as he gets about halfway inside me. I love the feeling of his hot skin against mine as he moves his hips back and forth a little to inch further inside.

"You're my fiancé," he says with a smile and a little laugh.

"Sì, now make love to me," I say and he moves his face so his nose is inches from mine. He thrusts his dick all the way inside me and I let out a loud moan as he hits my prostate. He reaches down to stroke my very hard dick and pleasure fills me. I arch my back off the floor as he does deep purposeful thrusts as he keeps eye contact with me.

"I love you," he says breathlessly as our bodies press together and he slowly moves his hips back and forth.

"I love you too mi amore," I say before I turn my head to the side and let out a moan as he tightens his grip on my dick. His lips trail across my jaw as he pleasures me with his dick inside me and his hand on my length.

"You feel so good, I've needed this closeness with you," he says and I move my hands to hold onto his biceps.

"I am sorry for neglecting you," I say and he bites down on my neck a little roughly.

"Don't apologise anymore, you're forgiven. Just keep moaning for me my love," he says as he sucks another hickey.

My body writhes under him as his hips speed up a little and he goes harder. He pounds into me beautifully as my fingers dig into his muscles on his arms as he jerks me off between our bodies.

"Faster mi amore," I beg and he hikes my leg further up his waist so he can thrust into me deeper and faster. It feels so good to feel his large member abusing my prostate as his lips tease my collar bones.

"I love you so much mi amore," I say quietly as I run my hands through his hair. I pull his face up to mine and kiss him hungrily, our noses bumping as we make out. He lets go of my leg he was holding up and uses both of his hands to hold him up as he grinds his hips against mine. Our chests press together as his tongue dives into my mouth and the key around his neck rests against my skin.

"Fuck I'm close," he groans. He jerks off my dick more and I let out a loud gasp when his hand brushes the piercings again. I moan loudly as my body trembles.

"Can I cum?" I ask quickly and he nods.

"Cum for me my love," he says and my dick erupts. I scream out my orgasm as he pounds into me with grunts, my eyes squeezing shut as I squirt cum between us. I feel Damian's dick pulsing inside me as he moans against my lips as he kisses me furiously.

We both stop to catch our breath as we look at each other with smiles.

"Mi amore," I say as I pull him to hug me. He rests his head on my chest and hugs me back.

"My love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.3K 51
Vincent Crime family, Book Seven - Theo Vincent is no newcomer to Mafia business. Having had grown up the only cousin to 'The Maddox Vincent' had its...
54.1K 1K 35
I'm sorry not very good at descriptions/ also first book please leave advice but don't be mean about it/ the story is heavily inspired by @karazou Ma...
256K 12.5K 46
Vincent Crime Family Book Three - Alexi isn't good with feelings. So when someone he didn't view as even a friend until recently gets injured because...
19.5K 394 29
Ethan just got a new apartment, escaping his wretched, homophobic parents but another problem arose. His boss, Christopher, was tall, fit, and way to...