The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

Av TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... Mer

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 38 - Piercing

3.2K 145 64
Av TAMPAX_

Damian's pov
Friday 1st October 2021
*****************************

I agreed to let Vinny get a dick piercing and he's decided he wants one even if he has to wait months for sex. We have an appointment for this afternoon so I'm doing a quick scene with him now to make the most of his dick.

"I am ready," Vinny says as he walks back into our bedroom. I sent him to the attached bathroom to prep and he's done it very quickly actually.

"Good boy. Now come here," I say from where I'm sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard. Vinny walks over and gets on the bed as I guide him to straddle my naked waist. He looks down at my semi hard dick before he looks back at me with a cheeky grin.

"What are we going to do?" He asks as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Well I was thinking you'd ride me as I edge your dick with a vibrator. Maybe I'll choke you again," I say and his face lights up.

"Please mi amore," he breathes out. I take his hand in mine and guide it to my dick to stroke me to an erection. He leans to kiss me as his hand jerks my dick off slowly. I kiss him hungrily and rest my hand around his neck loosely. I won't choke him yet, but I still love the way his body reacts to my hand near his neck. I trail my lips down his jaw and go to his neck where I lick and suck on a part of his skin that drives him insane.

"Per favore," Vinny begs as he tightens his grip on my dick. I reach to the nightstand and get some lube that I give to Vinny. He squirts some onto my dick and then rubs the rest on his hole before he kneels up and lines himself up with my hard on. I let out a moan as he impales himself on me slowly. His ass is so tight around my dick as I slide into him fully.

"You feel so good around my dick," I moan and he nods with a strained expression.

"Stay still for a moment, it hurts," he says and I rub his hips soothingly. "Could you use a vibrator while I adjust?"

"Of course," I say as I get the bullet vibrator I left on the nightstand. I turn it on and hold it against the tip of his dick which makes him moan loudly as his body jerks forward. Pleasure shoots through my cock as his ass tightens around me.

"Ugh feels good mi amore," he groans. I keep the vibrator on a low setting as I move it down his hard length and keep it away from his balls where he said it hurt him last time. I put the vibrator in the palm of my hand and start jerking him off with it. A choked moan leaves his mouth as he starts to lift his hips up to fuck himself on me.

"You're so fucking sexy when you moan like that," I say as I look up at his beautiful face.

"You are sexy when~ahh~you are inside me," he says between moans. I turn up the vibrator and hold it against the tip of his dick which makes him gasp loudly. I wrap my hand around his neck again but squeeze gently this time. He gasps and his breathing gets shallow but his dick gets even harder as it points up at me. I let go of his neck and he takes a deep breath as he grinds his hips on my dick.

"Come on Vinny, ride me," I order with a smirk.

"So pushy," he teases and I raise an eyebrow. He starts grinding his hips on me again before he lifts up and down to fuck himself on me. I hold onto his hips and guide him as I put the vibrator down. He holds onto my shoulders as I make him kneel up so I can thrust my hips up into him. He leans his body on me and basically hugs me as I fuck up in and out of his tight hole.

"Fuck you're so tight," I groan and he starts kissing my neck. I hold his hip with one hand and make him do the work as I play with his erection. I rub my fingers on the head as he rides my dick with a blissful expression on his face.

"Ti amo," he breathes and I smile.

"I love you too," I say back as he starts kissing my neck again. I let out a small groan when he bites down particularly hard on my skin. I wrap my hand around his dick tightly and jerk him off quickly which makes him moan loudly. I stop and he groans as he grinds onto my dick.

"Tease," he grumbles. I push him backwards and he gasps as I start fucking him myself. I hover over his body as I hold his legs open by the back of his thighs and thrust into him roughly.

"You're so beautiful," I say and he blushes as he digs his nails into my shoulders.

"Sei così bella," he says breathlessly as I piston into his asshole, my lips attacking his neck and shoulder. I suck dark hickeys on his skin as his body writhes under me and he scratches my shoulder blades.

I enjoy the last few minutes before I cum as much as I can before I can't do anything like this with him for two months. I ram into him quickly as I stroke his dick until his body is shaking and he's unloading his cum between us.

"Mi amore!" He cries out as his body trembles and his ass tightens around me. I groan as pleasure blinds me for a moment as I release inside of him. My hips thrust sloppy and fast until I ride out my high and stop to catch my breath. Vinny looks up at me and gives me a lopsided smile as I slowly pull out of him.

"That was a very good last fuck," I say and he rolls his eyes as he sits up.

"Not last fuck. Just last for a while," he corrects.

"You're right my love," I say and he gets off the bed.

"I am so excited to get a piercing," he says as I follow him to the shower. He turns the water on and cleans his cum off his chest with a washcloth as I admire his muscly ass.

"I can't wait to see it on you. Although I don't like the idea of a random man touching your dick," I say and he turns around.

"We just had a fivesome, how can you be so possessive of me now?" He asks.

"That's different. I gave permission for them to touch you that way," I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh so now I need permission to be touched by anyone?" He asks as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Yes. That's how this relationship works. I'm not going to argue with you about this," I say and get into the shower with him.

"But what if I am not happy with that? I am my own man," he says as he gets an angry look on his face.

"You signed the contract Vincent. I don't care if you're a mafia boss outside of the bedroom, when you are around me you are my submissive and you do as I say," I tell him and he gets more angry.

"That does not mean you can be possessive of me. I do not belong to you," he says before he storms out of the bathroom. I sigh and quickly follow him, not bothering that I'm dripping water on the floor.

"I'm sorry Vinny," I say and he turns around quickly to glare at me.

"Do not call me Vinny," he snaps and I frown.

"I'm sorry if I upset you, I just feel weird about a stranger touching your dick but that doesn't mean I won't let you do it."

"Stop saying that! You're not letting me do anything! If I want a piercing I can get a piercing without your consent. I am my own person!"

"No you can't! In the contract it says you grant ownership of your body to me. If you didn't agree to that then why did you sign?" I ask and he glares harder.

"Maybe I shouldn't have signed it then," he says and my heart almost stops beating. He grabs a pair of pants and pulls them over his legs as I stand confused for a moment.

"What? You don't mean that."

He looks at me for a moment before he turns and walks out of the room.

What just happened?

I put on some sweatpants and try to follow him but he goes into his office and locks the door behind him.

"Come on Vin, open the door," I say as I knock a few times.

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm sorry! Let's talk about this," I say and he doesn't answer me. I look down the hallway and see Emilio walking down with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"We had an argument and now he won't let me in," I say with a sigh.

"Move over, I'll talk to him," Emilio says and knocks on the door. "It's Emilio."

The door opens and Emilio goes inside as I step back and lean against the wall.

I've fucked up. I should have noticed he wasn't happy with me being possessive. He's literally a mafia boss how could I ever think I'd own his body? I'm such an asshole. He's been second guessing our relationship this whole time and I've just been too self centred to notice.

I brood over my thoughts for what seems like an hour before the door to his office opens again. Vinny steps out as Emilio gives me a smile and walks back down the corridor.

"Hey," he says as he stands beside me. "Mi dispiace."

"Don't be sorry, it's my fault. I should have made sure you were 100% happy with the contract," I say and he shakes his head.

"I should have just talked to you about it instead of snapping. I do not regret signing the contract, I love you and I love being your sub," he says and smiles at me. "I just got annoyed that you were so possessive. If you can be a little less of that I will be happy."

"I promise I'll stop being possessive. The only time I own your body is when we're in the playroom," I say and he nods.

"That is acceptable. Now can I have a hug?" He asks and I hug him firmly. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head in the crook of my neck as I hold onto him tightly.

"I really am sorry. I love you so much," I say and he looks up at me to plant a kiss on my lips.

"You are forgiven. I need to shower now, your cum dripped out of my ass a long time ago," he says with an uncomfortable facial expression.

"We'll go shower and I'll wash your pants," I say as he holds my hand as we go back to our room and strip off.

"You can call me Vinny again," he says as we get under the warm water.

"Thank you Vinny," I say and clean him up.

I guess that counts as our real first fight. I'm just happy he didn't pull a gun on me.

We both get dried and dressed before we go out to the car so I can drive him to the tattoo parlour where he's getting the piercing done. We're both still a little tense and there's an awkward silence as I drive but I don't know what to say.

"It's okay mi amore, I overreacted. You are not in the wrong. You said you will not be possessive over my body anymore and that is all I wanted. I love you and I am very happy with this relationship," he says and reaches to hold my hand. I look down to the promise ring he's wearing and remember he isn't going anywhere soon. I give his hand a gentle squeeze and he smiles to himself.

"I'm glad we're okay now. I had a heart attack when you walked out," I admit.

"I am sorry. I love you," he says and I kiss his knuckles.

"I love you too."

I park outside of the parlour and Vinny gets out first, excited to go inside. I follow behind him as he goes inside and to the desk.

"I am here for a piercing appointment for Vincent," he says and the woman shows us too a private room. The piercer walks in soon after and introduces himself.

"I'm Harry. Have you decided where you want the piercing?" He asks Vinny.

"I am not sure yet. I have looked at some but I wanted your help," he says as I stand aside. Harry hands him a leaflet with cartoon drawings of dicks with different piercings that Vinny looks through with a huge smile.

"Could you help me choose mi amore?" He asks and I stand beside him to look at the pictures.

"What about that one?" I ask as I point to the one called the frenum. It's a barbel that goes through the frenulum under the head of the penis.

"I like that one, I would like this one," he says as he shows Harry.

"Usually people get a Prince Albert with that one. It looks nice together," he says and Vinny thinks for a moment before he says yes.

"I want both," he says with a small nod.

"Okay, I'll go through aftercare with you first and then I'll clean the piercing sites. I'll put some markings where it'll be placed until you're happy then I'll get the needles," Harry says and Vinny nods. Harry goes through the cleaning of them which includes using saline water then he says it'll take 8 to 10 weeks to fully heal. He suggests Vinny wears no boxers or just no pants while around the house to give it air and space.

"And please don't have sex with them in until at least the 8th week. Now can you pull your pants down to your thighs?" Harry asks as Vinny sits on the reclining chair. Vinny exposes his dick and I watch as Harry puts gloves on then cleans the head of Vinny's penis. He uses a pen to mark off where the holes will go and when Vinny is happy with them he gets the needles ready. I hold Vinny's hand as Harry explains he'll use longer barbells to accommodate swelling from the piercings.

"Okay so take a deep breath and hold it," Harry says as he holds the needle to Vinny's dick. Vinny squeezes my hand tightly as Harry passes the needle through the underside of the head of his penis. When he's put that metal barbel in place he does the next one.

"Cazzo!" Vinny swears as the needle goes just above the other piercing and goes through the urethra so the barbel passes through from the underside of his dick. "That one hurt."

"The Prince Albert always hurts. But it's done!" Harry says and I look at the piercings.

"They look great," I say and Vinny nods as he looks closer.

"I love them, thank you," he says to Harry.

"No problem. Just take care of them properly and you'll be good to go," he says and leaves the room so Vinny can pull his pants back up. He winces when he pulls them up.

"I will definitely not be wearing pants at home," he says with a grimace.

"And I'll enjoy every second of it."

Translations:
Sei così bella- you are so pretty

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.3K 320 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
544K 15.9K 37
Alessando was your typical playboy who loved sex, fun and one night stands and as you would have it the total opposite of his twin, Arturo the seriou...
124K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...