Unfixable fixing

By maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Twenty Eight

396 46 4
By maleeeka11

"And those who believe and do righteous deeds- we will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do." Quran; 29:7

Allah is indeed the most merciful.

Samirs pov

Honestly i thought i am used to the term- you know, death.

But apparently i am not, i thought after losing my mum and siblings I'll get used to it, or- or maybe after we've lost Baba, Uncle Ibrahims dad, but no! Never!

My best friends death hit me, very hard, like a filled up truck, i couldn't move, numb? Yes, maybe numb was the only emotion i will be able to explain my state back then.

It has been almost 8 months since he left, and i swear to the One whom my life is in His hands that life hasn't been the same, just view it like a snail is finally out of its shell and be back in it without any warnings.

I miss him so much, and Wallahi since the day he died i haven't stopped praying for him, he made me view life from another perspective which i will forever be grateful to him.

He made me admit my feelings to Nihal, he supported me, even though he had feelings for her too, true friend alert?

Heck yes!

As weird as it may sound i never wish to be in their position, i know one day I'll return to my Maker as well, but some people after losing their loved ones, they wish it was the other way round.

But no, not to me, it only made my Imaan strong and,

And made me realize the true meaning of life, and that i shouldn't waste mine and continue to thank Allah for the gift of life for i am lucky to be alive.

I know it may not make sense to you, but that's only because you haven't went through what I've went through, life is beautiful,

Never perfect,

Never fair,

But beautiful.

I close my journal, and put it back inside my bedside drawer.

I remove my cloths, wrap a small towel around my waist and walk to the bathroom, a warm shower will help.

Three minutes later, i walk out of the bathroom, what? Are you surprised? I ain't no girl so 3 minutes is enough for me.

I dressed up and recite a bit of The Holy Book before maghrib,

It's a gift from mama Zainab, once i heard the Adhaan i close the Quran and walk downstairs to pray.

Abhi hasn't been feeling well lately so he barely goes to the masjid, today i decide to pray with them in the living room.

He led the prayer.

I prayed nafl and said my azkhar.

"Samir have you eaten?" Mama asks, folding her prayer mat.

"You haven't cooked dinner yet." I replied, she smack my head: "Silly boy, you know i meant lunch." I grin at her.

"Oh, yes!" I smirk at her, Abhi shook his head while standing up; "Lets go have dinner outside today." He says, picking up the car keys, i stood up, wrap my arms around him,

"Now we're talking old man." I wink at him, "Hey! I am not old." He said,

"My husband isn't old Samir, so hush!" Said mama Zainab, i shrug and we all walk out of the house.

Once we're all seated in the car, Abhi start driving, yes i am happy, he is driving today, Allahumma yashfihum(May Allah grant him good health), Amin.

We arrive at McDonald's after almost 12 mins, Mama and Abhi have been arguing about Allah knows what.

"Table for three." I said once we enter the small resto, it smells so nice.

We sat down and place our orders.

"So samir how does it feel to be working with your uncle?" Abhi asks, and i scrutinize my eyes at him, have i mentioned that he is forgetful now?

"It's not bad, they offer free lunch." I shrug my shoulders at them, Mama giggles.

"That's all?" Mama asks, at the same time Abhi said; "Can i have the lunch with you someday?"

I facepalm myself, such wonderful parents i have, "Of course Abhi anything for you." I smiled at him, he smiled back at me.

"Quit flirting in front of me." Mama whine: "Huh?" I questioned.

Abhi laughed, "Are you jealous Zainab?" He asks wiggling his eye brows at her, she flicked his nose and the same time the waiter arrive with our orders.

I sip my chocolate milkshake, i had to close my eyes, it tastes heavenly, Nihal loves it as well, maybe that's why i like it too, who knows.

We ate our food in silent, with small chit chats here and there.

***

"He ish my browder." Affan says munching his banana, "I know, he is so small." I tell him.

His mum, my Aunt gave birth to another bouncing baby boy a month ago, Kamal.

"How are you feeling Aunt Sarah?" I ask her, she's changing Kamals diaper.

"I am Fine Alhamdulillah, just Kamal giving me sleepless nights." She sigh, i chuckled; "Good boy." I caress his small feet and she smack me.

"Wait till Nihal give birth and your baby don't sleep at night." She has a teasing smile and she kiss her babys lips.

"For the millionth time, she's Norah to you." I roll my eyes at her.

"Whatever, here." She hand me the baby, his eyes are open today, i am not sure if he can see yet tho.

I cuddle him to my chest, he is so pretty, prettier than Affan, I think he will be my new fav, sorry Affan.

Few minutes later he fell asleep, and i lay him down on his blue bed.

I walk out of the room and find them in the living room, Uncle Mahir, Aunt Tee, Uncle Ibrahim, Abhi, Mama Zainab, Aunt Sarah and ugh! Sulaiha, Uncle Mahirs first wife.

"Here comes the groom." Aunt Tee says with a smile, i smiled back at her and sit beside my dad, he wrap his arms around my shoulders; "Yatazawaj ibni(my son is getting married)" Abhi says with a proud smile.

"Nihal is one lucky girl to be blessed with you as a husband." Aunt Sarah says hugging her son, i shake my head at her: "Norah Aunt, Norah." And she giggled.

"Pst! Lucky my foot, she's going to be stuck with the broken kid for her life time, how is that lucky?" Murmured Sulaiha, chewing her gum, "Mind your words Sulaiha." Uncle Mahir said to his wife ever so seriously.

We all ignore her and they continue with planning the wedding, that's why we're all gathered here today.

Like i do not get why they need to plan it, i mean it's just gonna be a low key wedding with our immediate family members.

When i told mama Zainab that she said and i quote; "My only son is getting married and you do not want me to plan, you must be mad." I chuckle.

***

Nihal💖: Two days to go my love😻

Nihal sent me, a sincere smile grace my lips.

I called her, she picked up almost immediately; "Took you forever to call." She says from the other side.

"Why didn't you call then?" I ask, sitting on my bed, head against the headboard, eyes closed, heart in a marathon.

"I did, you didn't pick." She says.

"Sorry, how are you?" I ask, reopening my eyes.

"I am fine Alhamdulillah, how are you?"

"You're fine, i am fine, i am happy, we will finally be together in less than 48 hours babe, you have no idea how happy i am." I said, sincerely, and i swear i meant every single word.

"Samir, do not make me cry." My girl says with a soft voice; "Do not baby, at least save it till the next two days." I said and she giggles, i chuckle as well.

"May Allah bless it." She prays, "Amin."

We talked for few more minutes, about our future, and all that stuffs.

I swear to Allah, i never thought in my life I'd open up to a person let alone fall in love, indeed Allah works in miraculous ways.

I am happy, Alhamdulillah, i am content with life and with where i am,

It has been a beautiful journey, and i couldn't ask for a better one, i love Norah, so much that it hurts, and i am scared.

She said it's nothing to be scared of, because she will always be by my side, even on days i doubt my self or my love for her, she said she will be there to hold my hands and whisper in my ears that everything will be fine.

How did i get so lucky?

I am as lost as a baby dinosaur.

I cannot wait to feel her, 48 hours seems so long now that i thought about it.

*****
Assalamu Alaikum peeps🥰

How are y'all doing?

Apparently a lot of people didn't take the death of Arman lightly, as ammiey_ said "I took her crush away"😂

I am sorry guys but that's how i planned the story, it has to be like that, sorry not sorry🤪

I miss him too :)

So Norah and Samir are getting HITTCHHEDD?🥺❤️❤️

Who is excited?

And yes :( the book is coming to an end, ima' cry my soul out🥺

Malika💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
1.3M 117K 47
She knew that her work wouldn't let her rest, Was aware that every day would be a test. It was her passion though, to see the last smiles, Although...
44.2K 3.8K 31
"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017
6.6K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...