Only You || A Jeff Atkins Fan...

By WritingBeAurora

A rumor started a reputation that other people believed in and reacted to. And sometimes a rumor has a snowba... More

Only You
SOUNDTRACK/PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Enjoy ;)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

823 15 7
By WritingBeAurora

Hello!

I feel like it's been absolutely forever since I have been in contact with you all. It's very refreshing to see all your comments and this book still active. Quite honestly, it makes my day to see your thoughts and interactions, which is why I have decided to reach out.

I have been wondering for quite sometime whether or not I should continue this book and go off of the seasons I ended with. Although,  with that came doubts -- I haven't been writing a lot so my writing may be a bit off and the updates may be a bit far apart. And I want to make sure you guys would want to read what I am writing, potentially building off the ships you guys have created.

Two years have passed, so my writing is more advanced. If I continue this story, I hope to only raise your standards. Please comment your thoughts and ideas as I will be responding.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.9K 45
"After the first time we had spoken, I'd knew he would be the cause of my downfall, and I was okay with that." ...
132K 2.7K 14
"the it girl who had it all. the perfect boyfriend perfect grades perfect home you deserve the truth. yes mia alexander, i'm talking about you." hi...
153K 2.6K 65
A imagines/one shots/gif/preference book about the 13 reasons why characters! Read to find out Started - 21/04/17 Ended - 17/05/17
299K 4.3K 124
"Don't go for him" She told me "Why not?" I asked "He's um, a little broken I guess you could say" Was her answer I simply nodded, my eyes following...