เผป๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›'...

By MooNBxtchh

๐™พ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘... [A WORK OF FICTION] More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1โ…
โ…แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7 โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14โ…
TAGGED!
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18โ…
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19โ…
very important announcement
News (i think? :^)
remake
goodnews!!
??
โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20โ…

โ…๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8 โ…

733 48 19
By MooNBxtchh

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮. 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹, 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱𝔂

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

FateBot's POV
"Why should we act as couples?!" Y/n complained, well she got a point there. "Yeah she's right, shouldn't we just plan for our next move?" Boboiboy questioned, are they teaming up to put a stop to my plans?!

"Fine, you guys win. What if you pretend to be in the courting stage?" I asked, "no!" The two yelled in unison. These two really are a perfect match, it's just the other one is in love with somebody else. "It's just acting. In this way we can finish our task quickly, Y/n"  I directly told her, she looks a little bit unhappy. Don't worry Y/n I have some tricks up my sleeve.

"You guys are just going to PRETEND. Just chill I got this" I reassured the two with a wink along with a thumbs up. "Okay! I'm in! What about you Y/n?" Boboiboy asked, his eyes filled with determination. His hazel brown eyes interlocking with Y/n's e/c dull orbs. Both of them had a staring contest for a minute before Y/n agreed, "alright!" I cheered in happiness.

"Okay, so where do we start?" Boboiboy asked "so Boboiboy, pretend Y/n is Rosie. How will you talk to her?" I questioned placing my elbow at his shoulder putting a little weight on his side. "Uhh... I uh" he's beginning to stutter. Of course, he just had to be this coward, no wonder Y/n wanted to help him so badly.

"Not like that, you dumbass. Like this" I held Y/n's hand, pressing my screen at the back of her palms. "You look beautiful milady" I added "so were going to do chivalry?" He questioned, "yes and no" I replied which made him more confused.

"Wha-" "Don't worry I got this" I reassured them with a reassuring smile. I pulled Boboiboy in front of y/n, I too both their hands and placed Boboiboy's hands underneath Y/n's. Ohohoho~ I can see Y/n's blushing~

Y/n hastily removed her hand from his grasp. "N-no d-direct contact!" She exclaimed with her flustered face, tsk she's just embarrassed. "Come on Y/n, just this time!" I pleased in front of her, she only looked away puffing her cheeks as a response. "Come on~" I pleaded once more with my puppy eyes, "come on Y/n" now Boboiboy is pleading in front of her.

"Tsk fine" she agreed, and again they are now holding hands.

Author's POV
Y/n couldn't help but blush all through their 'acting'. This wasn't helping her heart at all, it just makes her feel weird and fuzzy inside. She tried to shake those feelings away, but no, it keeps coming back. "So what do you think can please Rosie?" Boboiboy's question woke Y/n from her trance.

"Something that comes from your heart" FateBot answered "are we done yet?! I still have some stuff to finish at home!" Y/n complained she was actually looking for a way to skip this whole predicament. "Nope" FateBot answered secretly smirking proudly at herself.

"Arghh!" Y/n groaned clasping her hands into her face. "Alright alright, I have a solution to this problem" Fatebot raised her pointing finger while her other free hand was on her waist (or maybe face because she's a sphere and all)

"What?" Boboiboy asked. "Let's bring you to our home! In that way Y/n would stop complaining at the same time we'll have a large place to practice at" FateBot replied Y/n choked at her own saliva hearing those words from FateBot. "WAIT WHAT?!" She yelled imaginary flames show up behind her. "Just what I've said, let's bring him home" This made Y/n physically facepalm, "first of all, he's a boy so no. Second, why bring him? We could just stay here!" She irritatingly explained.

"I don't care about what you think Y/n we'll bring him and that's the end of our conversation!" FateBot barked back and grabbed Boboiboy outside. "Let's go!" FateBot yelled while Boboiboy is still processing everything that just happened in his thoughts. 'Wait did I agree?'

.......

(Laziness has hacked into my system)

(At the bus)

Good thing Y/n had to agree in the end, but of course still mumbling insults about FateBot. She was now sitting beside the bus window and beside her was Boboiboy.  "I'm so excited to see your home!" He exclaimed, his eyes shimmering in delight. 'Damn that's too cute and bright' y/n thought, "don't feed your expectations too much" she said. But little do they know they just led someone dangerous to its target.

The bus soon stopped, few people stepped out of the vehicle along with the two senior students. Y/n started to walk towards her apartment followed by Boboiboy behind her. "So you usually take this path?" He asked "of course" she replied bluntly. "Oh" silence enveloped their surroundings not until.... "We're here" she announced "Woah! Your house is huge!" He commented "it's just an apartment that's why it's big" she gave him a cold stare which startled him a bit.

"Follow me" she ascended to her apartment. As she opened the front door, darkness was seen inside. Y/n switched the lights on then kicking her shoes off but of course, after that she'll place it neatly on the shoe rack. "No shoes on the house" she warned with a deathly glare. Boboiboy looked at her with a scared look, he slid off his shoes and placed it next to Y/n's.

He went near the living room and saw how sparkly clean it is which made his jaw drop. "Wow! Your parents are good with cleaning" he complimented "I don't have parents" she coldly replied, a part of Boboiboy was crushed hearing those words from her. Is that why she's so cold and vicious? Because she never felt the love from her parents? "I-im sorry I didn't know" "it's okay" is what she respond.

"Activate FateBot. I'll just change into something comfy" She ordered earning a nod and a smile from the dino capped boy. She enters her room, closing the door shut with a large force. She leans her body close to the wooden entrance, clutching her beating heart. "Damn it".

Boboiboy's POV
Okay, now how to activate FateBot? I'm now holding out FateBot right in front of me. Checking of there's any switch or anything that can activate her, "hmm. Why don't you just activate FateBot!" And with that, she actually activated

"Ohh we're home!" She cheered but soon stopped. As she looked at me with sincerity, "now is the time you help Y/n" wait whut?

"What?" I tilted my head on my side "I actually brought you here to help Y/n" she explained, so she invited me here to act as a nanny?

"Y/n's pretty bad at cooking and I wanted you to help her"

"But I'm not good at cooking either" I reasoned "come on! Just think that it's your way of saying thanks to Y/n. She did help you a lot didn't she?" She gave me a smug look, at the same time nudging my sides. She'll never stop until I agree, doesn't she?

"Fine" I stood up from the couch I was sitting on (he sat at the couch right after y/n went to her room) I went straight to her kitchen with FateBot accompanying me. "What are you doing?" I heard Y/n's voice coming towards me, I glanced at her with an anxious look. Please don't kill me Y/n.

"I-i was j-just g-" "he insisted to cook for us" FateBot butted in. Y/n just stared at us with that cold look of hers, I'm telling ya. I'm this close to turning into ice. "Alright, if you insist. I'll be searching for some ideas" she replied turning her back at me and pacing to her room. I noticed she was wearing an oversized shirt and... SHORTS?!

"Let's start cooking!" FateBot clapped her hands as I glanced at the table that was now full of ingredients. Wait where did these come from? (Wattpad logic my child, Wattpad logic)

Y/n's POV
I started to spin around using my swivel chair, it's kinda getting boring with this searching junk. I glanced out of my door and saw Boboiboy, chopping some vegetables. I hugged my legs close to my chest, laying my chin on top of it. To be honest he looks cute wearing an apron.

He looked to my way which brought our orbs to interlock. His serious face turned into a smile, I can feel my face burning up by his sudden reaction. I rapidly glanced away and pretended I was busy searching here at my desktop. Damn you, heart! Stop! Don't you ever fall!

Unknown's POV
So this is her home huh? I can see it lacks supervision and guards. Heh, and he brought that idiotic boy too. Hmm, he can be a bait for my plans. Just you wait Y/n, I'll take back what should've been mine long ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601 15 7
"๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›' ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’" "๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›'๏ผŒ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›' ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ...
621 50 8
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ โ ๐‘€๐‘’? ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š? ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ! ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’. โž โ ๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...
1.4K 86 8
๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’. so play the right card. ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐€๐ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†. So be smart about it. ...
50.7K 2.5K 22
โWho are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?โž โNo, Fang.โž โThen what are you?โž โI am a monster.โž