She's a guy!

By crazynut-fics

"She's a guy! " she pointed towards the guy who's sitting on the couch with his shirt ripped off exposing his... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaptar 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Final Chapter
Chapter 40- Epilogue-1 [After 3 years]
Special Chapter - His last and lost love.
She's not a guy!?

Chapter 35 (🔥bring holy water!)

773 74 23
By crazynut-fics

Distraction and their sealed love

"You've been here for so many days mister! Still not going to spill anything huh? Do I need to make your punishments more cruel!?" the man asked while grabbing the chin of the guy who got tied up to the chair and who couldn't even lift his head due to all the bruises on his body.

"Chief Kim! He will die if we torcher-"

"I don't remember asking you for advice!? And if he is of no use to us then kill him!" Jin harshly released the guy's chin and turned around.

"But chief! How-"

"Burn him alive!" Jin said sternly with his cold face showing nothing, but his eyes held fire in them. He wanted everyone who is the reason for his family being shattered even before it could form, to experience the same pain his love had faced that day.

"P-please, no! Don't!" the guy spoke with great difficulty and it was a miracle for him to even speak like that. His words only made Jin to smirk evilly and he turned realizing that his plan of threat worked.

"So tell me! The last kidnap of your boss wasn't that successful right! He even sent all the new recruits to his mission. Which I found odd. Then! I found you following me! Why did you follow me and what's the reason behind the failure of your not so keenly planned kidnap." Jin asked lowly which made his voice to be darker than ever and he leaned over his body over the desk with his arms as a support on the desk.

"It was a distraction! He tried to kidnap but later he thought it is not safe as you're working hard to catch him." the man said while his breathing uneven and uneasy.

"What! Distraction!?" Jin knew that it was a trap but still he need to confirm his doubts. That would never ever take chance for the kidnapping thing and he wouldn't have just sent new recruits to do such a thing. He was never that easy on his workers. The leader killed his own employee for making a mistake and burned him into ashes In Amanda Lockwood's case. Jin knew that it was a trap but what trap?

"He cleverly shifted and shipped some of the girls he had to other countries. And it was difficult for him to sell them as you made the security tight! So he distracted you all towards the next victim who might get kidnapped and you shifted your force to search desperately for the next victim. And he easily got you distracted as you all were busy in the next victim concept and forget about the girls who were already his victims." Jin punched the man before him with full force such hid face got whipped to the other side due to the impact.

"Why did you follow me!" Jin asked as if he didn't do anything earlier.

"He heard you have a special team in disguise and he wants to know them and asked me to follow you." the man said and another punch landed on his back along with chair he got tied up to and his already bruised face is more bruised.

"So he's searching for them! Damn!" Jin got frustrated and brushed his hair back while clenching his fists.

...................

"So, you kissed him!? You like him? damnnn I didn't know that!" Stella leaned back onto the chair saying those words.

"Suga right!? I thought there's something different the way he looks at you. I'm right after all!" Mia gave a knowing smile to Y/n who sat on the other side of the table.

"Looks like I need to go cook now!" Mia said while heading towards the kitchen and Y/n stared at her blankly as there were no one except them in the restaurant. For whom she need to cook?

"I should help her. She must be tired." Stella informed while following Mia. What the heck?

Just then the she heard footsteps coming her way and she turned out of curiosity to look at the person and her breath went off for a while looking at yoongi who stood in front of her in a fine suit while nervously rubbing his hand on his neck and his other hand was behind his back.

"What's going-" even before she could complete her sentence yoongi shoved a bouquet of roses in front of her face making her flinch.

"For you!" he said while offering her a bouquet of roses which were red colored. She can see his nervous actions and a faint pink color creeping onto his cheeks. Which made her think that he's beyond cute.

"Thank you, I love it." he went to his seat and sat opposite to her, she can tell that he's not into these stuff like every other person. He's different and she liked it.

"Hello new lovers here's your order." Stella placed the dishes on the table which was filled all Y/n's favorite things. They all knew? Yoongi did it!? How? All these things were playing inside her mind.

They both ate in silence and it was really awkward as yoongi didn't talk much. It's his first time doing all these things and he's not sure whether Y/n would like it. And just like that they ate everything silently which made Mia and Stella to face palm themselves.

"Umm, shall we head to home?" yoongi asked hesitating as he is sure about the fact that the date is a total flop.

"Yeah, sure!" she said and sprinted up from her seat and they both headed towards the exit.

"Oh! Y/n! You're here!?" Y/n heard a familiar voice and she was shocked to see minhyuk before them.

"Minhyuk ssi!?" Y/n said out his name in surprise.

"Oh hiiii! minhyuk ssi, I see that you came to the restaurant what would you like to have?" Stella interfered immediately watching yoongi's glare at minhyuk she doesn't want a blood bath to happen.

"Y/n, just call me minhyuk. We're close now right!?" minhyuk smiled at her, while Y/n knew that yoongi is uncomfortable with the man's presence.

"You look beautiful as always!" minhyuk said genuinely with a smile on his face as he adored the girl in front of his eyes.

"Who is he? Is he your brother?............ Or uncle? I'm sorry you look so younger than him. So.. " minhyuk asked while laughing nervously which made Y/n to furrow her brows. She can't understand whether he's doing this on purpose or it's his genuine reaction.

"He's my boyfriend!" those words just slipped out of her mouth which made yoongi to smirk within himself. He didn't expect Y/n to defend him. If he want he could beat the shit out of the guy before him but still he waited for her to react and she did. And he loved it.

Snaking his hand around her waist he brought her closer to him just to show minhyuk that she belongs to only one person, YOONGI. 

"Oh, nice to meet you sir!............i hope you will not misunderstand our friendship." he smiled and said those words in a polite manner which made Y/n to feel guilty. She rejected him saying that she's not ready for dating and here she said to him that she got a boyfriend. She felt like she's hurting him badly, but it's good too. Coz it's clear for him that they can't be more than friends.

"Of course I will not. I trust her, how can I not when I love her so much." yoongi smiled in victory as he felt powerful and confident than before.

"Oh my God! You will be late. Bye. Safe drive!" Stella playfully pushed yoongi and Y/n not wanting to hurt the poor kid anymore and finally sent them away.

"Minhyuk! I'm really sorry for-" Stella tried to apologize but minhyuk interrupted her words.

"It's OK Stella it's not your fault. It's not Y/n's fault too. Everyone deserve what they want. Y/n did and I will too. Soon! Maybe! I think we can be friends and this won't create a difference. Right! See you later stella." he smiled at Stella and left the place.

"Who is he?" Mia asked carefully analyzing the guy who just left the restaurant.

"He's my friend. Actually Jimin's but now mine too. He's a very good man." stella answered.

Mia just nodded still looking at minhyuk's disappearing figure. A way more intensely than she needed to.

..................( Caution bring holy water!)

Both Y/n and yoongi entered their flat and Y/n started heading towards her room but yoongi caught her wrist making her to stop in her tracks.

"OK, don't talk just listen! I know I suck at these things like date and all, I also know that our date is a total disaster but still I'm a jerk for not asking the main thing!" Y/n just looked at him controlling her laughter as she found him very cute that he wanted to pinch his cheeks. Yoongi inhaled sharply while closing his eyes and revealed his inner thoughts.

"I don't know anything about dating! I don't know how to express my feelings. I don't know how to ask you for a date. I don't know how to be romantic!" he took her hands into his and continued while looking straight into her eyes.

"Will you teach me by staying by my side? As my girlfriend? I promise I will be a good student. And trust me, you won't ever regret!" she just looked at him as her heart beat raced by his confession. It maybe cringey. But still he said it from his heart which was genuine and she found it in his eyes.

"Yes!" she said shyly with a low tone as she found it hard to even utter a word in front of him and he cupped her cheeks lovingly.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked stopping before her lips as he leaned in too close already. She hummed in agreement and their lips met igniting their body with fire.

Their lips moved in sync without parting from each other as they felt like they couldn't leave each other anymore. She wrapped her hands around his neck bringing him closer to her and he snaked his hands around her waist making sure to make it sensual as if he's enjoying the curves of her body.

She panted heavily as soon as he pulled away from her lips but still his lips were touching hers. Sticking her forehead against hers his breath became irregular due to immense pleasure and joy he's experiencing by her in his arms. He wanted more. He wanted more of her. He wanted to make her his totally as he couldn't control himself anymore.

"Y/n! I'm afraid that I can't stop myself anymore." he said between his pants still closing his eyes and resting his forehead against hers.

"I love you!" she said making him to flicker his eyes to see her mesmerizing one's. She confessed to him, but it was more like she's agreeing with whatever he wants to do with her. It's like she gave him her consent.

"I love you too." he said connecting his lips again with her soft one's but now it was a bit passionate than before. He kissed her desperately while cupping back of her neck and brought her closer to him by pressing her body against his tightly with help of his hand on her waist.

His hand on her neck travelled all the way to her soft plus silky hair and he leaned in her head and asked for an entrance to make the kiss more passionate and she gave in gladly. He took off his suit hastily still kissing her and within no time he undid his shirt too. He guided her hands to his bare chest and she closed her eyes tightly feeling his bare chest.

His hands trailed towards the buttons of her shirt in the front and he got rid off her shirt in no time leaving her in her bra. Placing his hands on her bare waist he collided his hip with hers and she gripped onto his shoulders tightly feeling his skin against hers. It felt so good feeling him against her.

He squeezed her in his arms hugging her waist making her to meet his excitement down there and she moaned making him insane and as a result he pressed her body to him making her half naked chest to collide with his hard one which made him to release a low throaty grunt in satisfaction.

Wrapping her legs around his waist he lifted her in his arms still kissing her as he doesn't want to pull away from her lips with which he got addicted to. Carrying her in his arms he kicked open the door of his room without moving away from her lips and placed her gently on the bed and hovered over her petite figure.

Looking into her eyes deeply in which he found love, affection, excitement and little fear he whispered softly kissing her forehead.

"Don't be afraid, I will be gentle." his words made her melt down like an ice and she smiled feeling loved.

"You're looking beautiful. You're the most gorgeous and beautiful woman I've ever met." he kissed her nose, then lips, then Jaw and his kisses travelled lower as he kept complementing her beauty. While his hands roamed around her body sensually giving her goosebumps and she shivered under him at his touch.

Ducking his head in the crook of her neck he whispered softly making his lips to touch her skin gently.

"I wanted to do this to you since a long time. Can I?" he asked and she understood what he meant by his hands trailing over her chest slowly.

She just nodded in reply and he kissed her neck while hands were on her chest doing their job making her to arch her back in pleasure and moan in ecstasy. He continued to give a few bites on her neck and made his way to her chest and sucked on her cleavage which made her to grip onto his shoulders tightly in pleasure.

His one hand travelled back of her body to undo the hooks and soon she left bare without the only thing covering her upper body. His other hand snaked around her bare waist and gripped onto her waist tightly as he grind himself against her and as a reflex she buckled her hips up giving in, making them to moan in ecstasy.

He undressed himself totally in flash of time, placing his hands on the waist band of her jeans he looked at her asking her permission. She nodded her head while gulping and he tugged it off her body leaving both of them naked. She shivered as the cold air hit her naked body.

"Do you trust me!?" he asked staring into her eyes deeply and she couldn't say anything in that situation so just just nodded in response. He kissed trailing his hands over the length of her arms and guided her hands to his back.

She felt a sharp pain which brought tears to her eyes as the pain was little too much for her and he exhaled heavily and whispered breathing irregularly between his pants.

"Shh, it will go away soon. Don't cry." he wiped her tears gently and kissed her eyes.

That night he showed how much love he had for her, in actions and she did too by moaning his name. Her moans and his grunts along with a few curses engulfed the room and they both loved each other without any boundaries. Their sweaty bodies, skin to skin contact sealed their love for eternity................................ She trusted him and gave herself to him. And he gave his heart to her and made her his totally.

A/n : so umm yeah, it's smut. But I wrote it a bit decently and not too detailed. I hope you like it. It's pretty decent if you ask me.

Finally they are one. 🤧🤧

Do vote and comment to encourage me.

Don't be a silent reader and tell me your views about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
5.3K 210 23
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
401 52 25
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
20.9K 1.4K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...