Louis-e (Zianourry)

By Obviouslarreh

『••✎••』 Louis was certainly not a girl. It was just his feminine features or maybe his chestnut brown hair gr... More

Prolouge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. [part one]
18. [part two]
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
‼️ATTENTION‼️
NEW BOOK
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
NEW BOOK ( again 😅)
34.
35.
36.
37.
UPDATE
¡!Hello after a long time!¡
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Hiya.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
LOUIS' FREE
53.
54.
55.
56.
New Book
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
Epilogue- 'Home Sweet Home'

50.

960 55 57
By Obviouslarreh

[ a/n: it's been two years to the book and still it is still going on. Ik it is my fault, I slacked a lot. But now I am using this quarantine to get the book to its end soon. I swear it will worth it.]

Now y'all read the chapter and i hope you enjoy it. Please vote and leave a comment. Kissy <3

Louis just got done with his classes and was watering his plants in their balcony. The boy was humming something under his breath, swaying a little. It was a cute sight.

"Oh love, look at you!" He gently caressed the rose, smiled. "Aren't you just beautiful?" And then he carried on with his chores. It was a minute or two later when he saw Zayn passing by his building. The Bradford boy was pretty busy looking at his phone. Louis and he were spending quite a lot of time together since the past few days; more like two weeks.  The other boys are just busy with their exams, not that him and Liam are on talking terms. It's Zayn who spends time with him. He likes it. He likes— no!

"Zayn!"

The raven haired boy was quick to look up and smile. He waved at Louis, who waved back. "Hey Lou!"

"Where are you going?" Louis put his small watering can on the ledge and leaned against it.

"Creek,"

"Can I join you?" Louis asked expectantly.

Zayn loved spending time with Louis. The boy was just magic, he always made him happy. He really liked him. So, he just waved Louis to come down. The small boy grinned happily and ran to his mom.

"I'm—

"I heard." Jay smirked.

"What?" Louis frowned.

"What?" She kept smirking while doing her work.

"I don't like the way you are smiling. Why are you doing that?"

Jay chuckled. "You little minx!" She shook her head. "I can see what you are trying to do."

"What do you mean!" Louis glared at her, not liking her tone.

Jay chuckled again. "Be careful. You boyfriends might not like it."

Louis was quick to scoff. "We are just friends, they know. You are just being nosy." He pouted. "My friend is waiting for me. I'm going. I love you, bye."

"I love you too. Be careful!" Jay called out before Louis left his apartment with an eye roll.

-

"— and H was freaking out so bad. I had to video call him 2 in the morning. He was looking cute, though." Louis giggled while he blabbered his late night shenanigans to Zayn.

"I guess he's not too fond of Literature."

The small boy hummed with a happy smile. "Yeah. I hope they ace in their exams." He looked around the little forest. It reminded him of Niall and how he was scared. This place holds a lot of memories. "I miss them, though. It's been so long since I saw them. It was so stupid that they called me a distraction!"

Zayn laughed at his offensive tone. "I mean they are not totally wrong. If they'll see you everyday, during their exams, they might just spend all their time with you, Lou."

The boy wasn't smiling anymore. His smile was replaced with a pout. "I guess..." he sighed. He still hasn't confessed his love to Harry. It bugs him everyday.

"It's just a matter of time ba— Louis." Zayn cringed at his almost slip up.

After that, they walked in silence till they reached the creek. The place was still as beautiful and refreshing as it was months ago. Louis tooka deep breath and exhaled through his mouth, a smile tugging right after it.

"I am so grateful that you introduced me to this place." He beamed at Zayn.

The raven haired boy dismissed with a light smile. He was feeling all these emotions towards the younger lad that he couldn't explain and that frustrates him.

Louis was quick to get out of his shoes and dip his feet in the running water. A happy sigh left his lips, it felt like home.

"You really love this place," Zayn exclaimed, sitting beside Louis.

"Yes."

When Zayn didn't continue their conversation, Louis engaged himself with the small wildflowers littered around the grass. They felt cool against his fingertips. He started putting them in his braids and hair, just like Niall does every time. Just like Niall did that one time in the park and they kissed for the first time. The park and this creek held so many fond memories of him and his boys. Even him and Harry kissed for the first time in the park. He confessed his truth about his gender, to Niall, here. He recognized his feelings for Niall and Harry here. Niall and Harry resolved their fight here. The place was such a happy place.

"You are thinking about them?"

"Huh?" Louis snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Zayn.

"You were smiling all this time. You are thinking about the lads?"

"Yeah." He smiled.

"You told me I looked pretty." Zayn almost whispered.

"Hm?" Louis blushed a little.

"Yeah. You put the flower in my hair and called me pretty."

"I did, and you were a little offended." Louis tittered lightly at the memory. He plucked a flower and put it in Zayn's hair and grinned. "See, pretty."

Zayn bit his lower lip and looked away. "I'm not—

"You said you are pretty only for me." The small boy kept adorning Zayn's hair with the flowers. "You can't take that away from me."

Zayn turned his head and stopped Louis by taking his hand in his'. "Don't!"

"What?"

"Don't do this, Lou. You don't know how I feel—

"You think I don't know?" Louis chuckled humorously. "Liam told us while we were gone camping." The blue eyed boy smiled. "I know you like me. Niall and Harry know you like me. Even Liam liked me— I can't say for now." He giggled. "You guys weren't subtle, y'know,"

Zayn was blushing so hard. He never thought his crush was aware of his feelings. "Y-You still hang out with me." His voice was soft, almost quiet.

"Yes." Zayn was still holding his hand, and Louis loved the warmth it radiated.

"Your boyfriends are cool with it?"

"I guess," Louis was sure the lads won't mind him hanging out with Zayn. He looked at Zayn, then their hands and then again at Zayn. Latter was already staring intently at him. "What?" He whispered.

It was really quiet for sometime, just them staring at each other. Louis shivered a little under the other boy's gaze. He was about to break eye contact when Zayn leaned in to kiss him. Louis was quick to turn his away from him, blushing in embarrassment. He didn't know why he was regretting it, when that was the right thing to do.

"Zayn...." he sighed out. "I cannot go behind their backs. I love them."

"It's okay, Lou. I understand." The boy looked so hurt and Louis felt bad. "I think I should leave." The boy stood up hurriedly and put on his shoes.

"Zayn please—

"Bye, Louis."

I hope you liked the chapter. It would make me really happy if y'all will vote and comment. Love, love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
971K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
5.9K 97 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
47.1K 1.8K 61
Harry had it all a family a great group of friends and the love of his life by his side. A chance of fulfilling his dreams means he has to leave all...