House of Anubis Season 4

By Nandingerel

Well, what will happen when Nina comes back? Will there be new connections between the students? Will Nina ac... More

House of the Americans
House of Reunion
House of Sibuna meeting
House of Osirians power
House of descendants
House of evil team
House of first clue
House of new project
House of gods
House of detention
House of having fun
House of beach day
House of parting
House of secrets
House of lock
House of hidden spy
House of hidden message
House of Horus
House of assignment
House of map
House of preparing gifts
House of kidnapping
House of the past
House of sudden notice
House of Pangaea
House of the ceremony day
House of sadness Pt 1
House of sadness Pt 2
House of time lapse
House of Golden fields of Rush
House of new student
House of new mission
House of birthday
House of going back
House of 'Starry Night'
House of the end

House of contract

29 1 0
By Nandingerel

Nina's POV

The dinner was tasty but I had no appetite. I was just picking my food. Then spooned my food to Fabian. We were so Lovey Dovey mode on. When Anus came everyone's attention was on him. "Did you sleep?" Amber asked. "Yeah, I did." He said cutely.

(Ding, dong) 

Trudy went to open the door. "Nina, Andy! Someone you know is here." Trudy shouted. We were thinking about who it was on the way to the door. "Oh, James," Andy said. "It took a lot of time to know where you guys were staying. Don't you welcome a guest here?" He said joking. Anus and I didn't have the mood to laugh cuz we are on a hangover. "Come in," I said leading him to the common room couch. I sat and leaned onto the side to lay. "I knew, you guys were like this. So I brought this." He showed me a beer. "Cold beer, right for a hangover." He said. I got one and opened it to drink. My life was coming back. I think I am Nina now. "Wow, you're the best!" Anus said drinking the beer. "How did you know we drank?" I asked curiously. "My friend told me some young girl drank Aunt Roberta in my bar so I was shocked to know that and saw the CCTV see who dares to drink it. Turns out it's you." "Oh, I think I'm quite daring, I guess." I said smiling. "Let me introduce you to them," I said getting up. "Guys this is James. James this is Fabian my boyfriend, Amber my best friend, Alfie Ambers boyfriend, Patricia, Eddies girlfriend, Joy, Jerome's girlfriend and you know Andy." I said to them. "Sit here." I showed the seat to my left cuz Fabian was sitting on my right. "Trudy, can we get another food?" I asked. "Okay, my darling." She answered. Trudy brought the food. "Who is this handsome boy?" Trudy asked. "James, my friend," I said. "Oh, then come often. I'll make you good foods, sweetheart." Trudy said. "Okay thank you!" James responded to her. "Wait, since Andy knows James and Nina knows James that means Andy and Nina know each other? Then that makes you two drink together?" Amber questioned me. I thought of a lie in a second. 

'Anus, make him go with the flow for what I'm saying now.' I said in my mind. Anus is Anubis' descendant so I can talk to him in my mind. "Yesterday James and I coincidentally met at the hotel so we were going to hang out but he almost got into an accident. To cure the few scratches we went to the emergency room but the receptionist tried to call James' family to let them know he was okay James' doesn't have a family so they called the recent call and turns out to be Andy. Andy did not hear fully and rushed to the hospital so we three went to hang out but James got something to do and went so Andy and I drank together." "Aah, that's why he left at midnight," Fabian said. "But somethings off here," Jerome said. Jerome is very quick-witted. "But did you drink the whole night? Why were you coming at dawn?" Eddie asked. "What were you doing at dawn?" Patricia asked Eddie. "I was hungry so tried to eat something and saw him coming in," Eddie answered. "I drank and slept at James' room. When I woke up it was already dawn so I came back." Anus awkwardly smiled. "What? You were in my room?" James said so confusedly. "Yeah, I was in the guest room. You were snoring in your room. He he" an awkward smile came from him again. "Is the food good?" I asked James trying to change the subject. 

"How did you know Andy?" Jerome asked. "We were classmates in high school in America...but he skipped high school because he is smart." He seems to believe it. Phew. The storm is over. I saw James eating while drinking the beer. "Hey, you're showing too much etiquette here," I whispered in his ears. "Calm down already. My friend is yours. Everyone will not eat you." I said looking at everyone. "Yeah, we will not eat you. So let's be close. I'm Joy." She introduced herself. "Ahh okay." "Where do you learn?" Amber asked interested in him. Alfie was jealous so tried to stop Amber from glaring at him. "I already graduated. I'm CEO of T.I company." He said. "What? The T.I we know?" Patricia asked him in loud voice. "What's wrong with T.I?" Eddie asked. "You fool, you don't know? It's the No.1 international camp and resort. It's view and food and service everything's good. It's all over the world. Also, it got many 5-star hotels." Amber said with stars shining in her eyes. "Are you only a CEO of a branch? You look young." Joy asked. "I'm 27 years old and I'm the CEO of T.I, not a branch." "Then you should be an heir, right? So cool." Alfie said ruining the mood. "I'm an orphan." He said looking down. Amber hit Alfie for ruining the mood. "Sorry," Alfie said. "It's okay. I'm used to it now." I didn't know that he was so smart and big. "You are 5 years older than us." Joy said. "I think so." "Except Nina and I. We are the gods that lived thousands of years." Anus whispered in James' ears. "Hey, I can hear you from here." I threw a towel that was next to me. 

(Ding, dong)

"Can someone open the door? I'm busy." Trudy shouted from the laundry room. Fabian stood up to get to the door. Someone ran through the hall. "Cho-Chos... Nina" "Why are you here?" I asked Ji A. "You-you" I gave her water to calm down. She couldn't talk since she ran. "You didn't take your phone so I hurried here. The contract- contract you made ended today and the devil is making rage." She said trying not to say much about the afterlife. "Oh, James what are you doing stand up already. Let's go." I said. I went to my room and got my coat. Then hurried to the organization. "James, sorry! I'll come to you when I'm done and explain." I waved at him. 

In thought
'Anus come out with an excuse quickly.' I told him.
'Nina, what's happening? What contract was she talking about?' Eddie asked me in thought
'James' company contract. I'll tell you later.' I cut him cuz I don't have any lie to tell.
'Nina call me.' Anus told me.
'What? Why?' I asked him.
'Just do it.'
So I called him. But he answered "Hi dad. Oh okay. I'll be there in a minute." Oh, he's smart. He used me as his father to trick the rest of the people. I was waiting at the organization for Anus. "Why are you so slow?" Call Set. "Chosen one!" "Your highness, don't you want to make another contract with me?" I asked him. "Well I will make a new contract with you but with the additional condition or I'll attack the afterlife now!" He said demanding me with a harsh tone. "Hm I was treating you well and sending all the ghosts to you, not Hades but you are getting greedy. When I treat you, you should've been good. I can ask Hades for help to protect the afterlife and make a contract with him. That's easy. But you are already making a fuss and ruining the afterlife's border huh?" I said to him getting up from the floor. "I was respecting you and thought even you are not that bad like others but your actions are getting more heinous. If you don't want to make a contract then do as you please!" I said acting angry. 

'Anus leave the hell open now and go to the afterlife and protect the border. I'll take time.'

"Then I'll just crush the afterlife." He said waiting for my reaction but I did not fall for his trap. You need to know your enemy well to retract. "You don't have that much power or ambition since I did not give you that much evil spirit in the last month and I heard that you already killed half of your knight's cuz you were angry that the Hell of Fire was not opening. Between hell and the afterlife which one has more power now? We have the 7 main gods, Anubis, me and the knight. The ghosts there are all high nobles and other people."
"Oh, so you already knew that. You are something, Chosen one. I like you even more now. Well, my condition is not that much though. Why don't you hear it first?" He asked getting defenceless. Actually, if he sets his mind he can ruin all the products and goods in the afterlife. "Okay say it. If it's some useless greed then I cannot." "My descendant was born 20 years ago but he is going to die next year. It's his fate. So I want you to prevent that accident to happen and protect him till he got a child. In return, I will have 7 years lasting contract with the afterlife." He offered. "First of all, we can just ruin Hell of your era and let the ghosts go to Hades. Second of all, I don't have a reason to do so. Third of all, we need more advantages than you." I said revising the things. "First of all, if you ruin this Hell all the ghosts will spread around. Second of all, if you don't help I'll get your friends. Third of all, I'll sign a lifelong contract with the afterlife then and I'll give you a treasure." He said defending all my reasons. "What treasure?" I said trying to act like I'm not swayed. "Golds to use it your whole life." "Hmm but I can work to get money though." I said. "I know that you have to work for the afterlife your whole life, consoling spirits. Even though soon Egypt era ghosts are finishing, you'll have to work for Greeks and Britain your whole life. You can't run away from the title Chosen one your whole life." He said grinning. What? Is it true? I didn't know it. So I have to work my whole life consoling spirits? "Okay deal. Give me your descendants' information. I'll work on it." "He is Stephen Mayor, 22 years old, is currently in England, going to Amun boarding school this year as an exchange student." "Oh, what a coincidence. So this is the contract. You gonna get the evil spirits I got and I'll save your descendant. Instead, you'll give me golds. This contract lasts till this era finishes. Agree?" "Agreed." "Then see you next time, your highness."

"Ji A, open the afterlife door. I'm going in. I don't know when I'm coming back." I said and entered afterlife. I went straight to Anubis' pyramid to report and to ask something. "Greeting your highness, Anubis." "Get up. Why did you come here?" Anubis said. "I came to report and give the contract Set signed. The border is safe now. The contract has been made. This is a peace contract and also got little interest for my own." "It's okay, few golds should be good. Do you have questions to ask?" "How many ghosts are there left to console in this era? Should I really work here for my whole life?" "There are about 228 ghosts including the gods in this era and you have to work as the Chosen one your whole life. That's your destiny." Anubis said to me. "Then I'll excuse myself now," I said and went to my own pyramid. Here feels so familiar now that I stayed for 2 full years. "Greetings to your highness." My maids said that. "Now I'm gone for a week or so you guys are back to when you first met me. Okay okay, I'm going for a bath." I said. The big pool-like tub was the best here. The water is so warm and they put rose petals in the water makes my body smell good. I'm afterlife everyone can stay awake for more than a week and you can choose to eat. I always slept in the bathtub which is a good feeling. It's a long day. So relaxing. I slept there and woke up after 8 hours exactly. Time to go back. "What should I say to them?" I mumbled. I wore a nice modern styled dress cuz modern dresses can only be found here. And wore my coat that I wore to come here. I entered through the door and I was outside Anubis house. It was a day in the living realm. I went in and saw all of them eating break. "Good morning guys!" I said entering the dining room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 25 15
Book {2/2} Sequel to The Secret Witch Everyone is happy again. Joy has more friends than before. But what will happen when she finds out something we...
280K 13.7K 53
When Anika decides to leave OM she creates new relationships but you can't never delete your connection with your past.. What will happen when her pa...
336K 9.4K 53
It has been a year since the battle at Hogwarts and the seventh years have been requested to return to the school of wizarding and complete their fin...
921 0 16
12 year old Estelle Wilson is kidnapped while walking home from school.She often is in little space due to past trauma. Will she ever escape or will...