House of evil team

Ninas POV

" HEY someone is coming what should we do Eddie think quick?!" The door handle turned and it showed Vera, someone with blonde hair, Mr Sweet and the new college teacher Mr Sam.

As the door handle turned Eddie opened the passage in the library bookshelf and Jerome, Eddie and I crawled in and waited for them to go away there. We looked through the holes in the shelf. Eddie felt disappointed.

'Eddie it will be alright.  You have me, Patricia and the others that care about you.'

I think he was feeling better after what I said because I can feel what he feels in me, is there a way to cut this? It is a matter of privacy.

Eddies POV

I felt better when Nina made an effort to comfort me. We listened to the Secret Society and there was Denby, the blonde one. I informed my thought that person is Denby and she was one of the evil people like Senkhara.

They were mumbling "So we need to find pieces that form a map which tells where the hidden candle is. If we manage to get the candle and light the fire at the right time and date, we can go to the afterlife as the door opens. There should be a hint in this school, the mighty Frobisher probably thought of something right?" Denby commanded as if she was the leader of the group now. "Ah, Mr Sweet can you please hang around, all of you can go now," Denby ordered as she was smirking. Everyone left except Dad and Denby.

Denby was demanding my dad to convince Victor so he can take care of the kids in Anubis' house and keep an eye on them. My dad replied " He said he doesn't want to intertwine with it this year and he doesn't believe us because we failed last year. Also, I can feel that he is pretty old and tired because he doesn't have an elixir so he might die soon. If he gets in this team he will make us fail instead of aiding us." Denby simply nodded and told him "Leave him alone, he will soon regret it."

I saw Jerome shocked about what he saw and heard right now. He asked me why my dad was there. I was looking at him saying " It just happened" I was tired and thought 'Let's call it a day. Before I said something Nina told us "Let's go and tell the others. Today is a long day even though it's only morning now ." she read my thought. We went through the tunnels thinking about the days we solved mysteries and had our days when we could die at any moment. There was no choice but to go through the oven because the cellular door was locked, probably Victor locked.

We went into the living room as we were almost gonna faint and we can fall at any moment. They made a sit for us. When I sat yacker sat next to me. I pulled her into a hug, a safe one. I thought

'Even though her personality is not good as it is, I love her. I choose her as my only one.'

Nina was chuckling. Everyone looked curious at her like she did something that shouldn't happen. She looked at me, not believing what she heard.  Amber came down at the right time reverting attention "I said tell me if they come or did everyone forget about me?" Alfie answered, "No no how can someone forget the princess, no one will dare to."

Fabian's POV

Eddie and Nina together? It is either love or sibuna matter, most likely the latter one but the first one is not impossible seeing how they are. Did Nina stop caring about others? I mean 2 years passed and when time passes things get forgotten like how my longing for her seemed to be just a lingering little crush that kept me accompanied for the times I had hard times. 

"So could anyone tell me what that chuckling going on between you guys when I came in? There is something in the airs..." Amber questioned. "Neen, come here!" Jack called Nina out, what was the right timing, I wanted to know her answers. When things got pushed to Ed "Eddie, where is my leather jacket?" Jack called again, he seems to be the problem overall.