House of contract

Nina's POV

The dinner was tasty but I had no appetite. I was just picking my food. Then spooned my food to Fabian. We were so Lovey Dovey mode on. When Anus came everyone's attention was on him. "Did you sleep?" Amber asked. "Yeah, I did." He said cutely.

(Ding, dong) 

Trudy went to open the door. "Nina, Andy! Someone you know is here." Trudy shouted. We were thinking about who it was on the way to the door. "Oh, James," Andy said. "It took a lot of time to know where you guys were staying. Don't you welcome a guest here?" He said joking. Anus and I didn't have the mood to laugh cuz we are on a hangover. "Come in," I said leading him to the common room couch. I sat and leaned onto the side to lay. "I knew, you guys were like this. So I brought this." He showed me a beer. "Cold beer, right for a hangover." He said. I got one and opened it to drink. My life was coming back. I think I am Nina now. "Wow, you're the best!" Anus said drinking the beer. "How did you know we drank?" I asked curiously. "My friend told me some young girl drank Aunt Roberta in my bar so I was shocked to know that and saw the CCTV see who dares to drink it. Turns out it's you." "Oh, I think I'm quite daring, I guess." I said smiling. "Let me introduce you to them," I said getting up. "Guys this is James. James this is Fabian my boyfriend, Amber my best friend, Alfie Ambers boyfriend, Patricia, Eddies girlfriend, Joy, Jerome's girlfriend and you know Andy." I said to them. "Sit here." I showed the seat to my left cuz Fabian was sitting on my right. "Trudy, can we get another food?" I asked. "Okay, my darling." She answered. Trudy brought the food. "Who is this handsome boy?" Trudy asked. "James, my friend," I said. "Oh, then come often. I'll make you good foods, sweetheart." Trudy said. "Okay thank you!" James responded to her. "Wait, since Andy knows James and Nina knows James that means Andy and Nina know each other? Then that makes you two drink together?" Amber questioned me. I thought of a lie in a second. 

'Anus, make him go with the flow for what I'm saying now.' I said in my mind. Anus is Anubis' descendant so I can talk to him in my mind. "Yesterday James and I coincidentally met at the hotel so we were going to hang out but he almost got into an accident. To cure the few scratches we went to the emergency room but the receptionist tried to call James' family to let them know he was okay James' doesn't have a family so they called the recent call and turns out to be Andy. Andy did not hear fully and rushed to the hospital so we three went to hang out but James got something to do and went so Andy and I drank together." "Aah, that's why he left at midnight," Fabian said. "But somethings off here," Jerome said. Jerome is very quick-witted. "But did you drink the whole night? Why were you coming at dawn?" Eddie asked. "What were you doing at dawn?" Patricia asked Eddie. "I was hungry so tried to eat something and saw him coming in," Eddie answered. "I drank and slept at James' room. When I woke up it was already dawn so I came back." Anus awkwardly smiled. "What? You were in my room?" James said so confusedly. "Yeah, I was in the guest room. You were snoring in your room. He he" an awkward smile came from him again. "Is the food good?" I asked James trying to change the subject. 

"How did you know Andy?" Jerome asked. "We were classmates in high school in America...but he skipped high school because he is smart." He seems to believe it. Phew. The storm is over. I saw James eating while drinking the beer. "Hey, you're showing too much etiquette here," I whispered in his ears. "Calm down already. My friend is yours. Everyone will not eat you." I said looking at everyone. "Yeah, we will not eat you. So let's be close. I'm Joy." She introduced herself. "Ahh okay." "Where do you learn?" Amber asked interested in him. Alfie was jealous so tried to stop Amber from glaring at him. "I already graduated. I'm CEO of T.I company." He said. "What? The T.I we know?" Patricia asked him in loud voice. "What's wrong with T.I?" Eddie asked. "You fool, you don't know? It's the No.1 international camp and resort. It's view and food and service everything's good. It's all over the world. Also, it got many 5-star hotels." Amber said with stars shining in her eyes. "Are you only a CEO of a branch? You look young." Joy asked. "I'm 27 years old and I'm the CEO of T.I, not a branch." "Then you should be an heir, right? So cool." Alfie said ruining the mood. "I'm an orphan." He said looking down. Amber hit Alfie for ruining the mood. "Sorry," Alfie said. "It's okay. I'm used to it now." I didn't know that he was so smart and big. "You are 5 years older than us." Joy said. "I think so." "Except Nina and I. We are the gods that lived thousands of years." Anus whispered in James' ears. "Hey, I can hear you from here." I threw a towel that was next to me.