WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME

By Anjiiii__

This is the story about the Mew and gulf... mew(22) who is a sharp shooter and has a great name in his field... More

NOTE
The Introduction
WHEN WE MET
Innocent Gulf
WHAT IS THIS FEELING
THINGS TO KNOW
THINGS CHANGE
WHAT HAPPENED
ONE STEP
EMOTIONS
DIFFICULTIES
DATE
CARING
SUPRISE
MOMENTS
TRACKING DOWN
D-DAY
CONSEQUENCES
PLAN
THE LIFE....
IS IT????
DOUBTS
UNEASY
CONFESSION
TRUTH
MESSAGE TO YOU GUYS...
6 MONTHS LATER
REALLY!!!!
I CAN'T
LIKE A DREAM
WHAT'S GOING ON
ANNOUNCEMENT
SMILE...
WHAT'S WRONG!!
MY MEW
CAN'T BELIEVE
COME BACK PLEASE
OUR TIME
FINALLY MARRIED...💕
ANNOUNCEMENT
EPILOGUE

CLOSER

5.7K 293 56
By Anjiiii__

They both were in bathroom having a shower together...
Water hit at gulf's body as mew moved his hands and all over gulf standing just behind without leaving a space...

They needed a cold shower after the mess they created at the bed...

Mew's hands were crawling over gulf's back then... his neck.. then shoulders... he kissed slowly at his back... gulf could feel the urge of wanting mew...

But mew wanted gulf to have rest... so after having a shower they both were on their boxers only and was on their bed... hugging each other...

Gulf head was placed at mew's chest and mew had completely held gulf in his arms...

Mew was looking at the ceiling smiling... and gulf was listening to his heart beat and smiling in being in soo much love with mew...

"Hmm.. mew"

"Hmm...."

"Your heart beat is fast..."

Mew chuckled.... and teased gulf..

"Because you are by my side..."

Gulf scoffed..

"Cheezy...."

"Gulf ... can I ask you something...???"

"This was your first time... right..?? Is it still paining....??"

Gulf felt shy and blushed... as mew asked it directly...

"No its.. not paining..."

Mew.. smiled widely...

"Mew... have you ever with any one???"

"Nope you are my first "

Gulf was a shocked a bit..
He got up to place his chin on mews chest and see him...

"Really...."

"Don't you believe me...???"

"But..."

Gulf was shocked as mew was soo charming.. why dint he still...

"I will be honest with you... I had a guy I liked in high school... but we kissed but never had slept...."

"Do you still....????"

"Dont ever over think gulf... you will be first and last... and I promise that... and about him... may be it was just a puppy feelings..."

Mew laughed... but gulf dint find it funny...

"Ok..ok.. leave it na gulf..."

Mew pulled gulf even tighter... and they both hugged and slept...

But gulf mind was now surrounded by mew's first love...
Not to think about it gulf held him tighter and slept...

NEXT MORNING

Gulf woke up.. my moving his hands in search of mew.. but he was not there...

Gulf woke him in shock state trying to compose himself...

When he looked at the side of the bed.. he saw a white Rose's bouquet and was note on it...

"Will be waiting for you down for breakfast come fast...
  - Mew"

Gulf was happy to see the note but he was annoyed by the thing that.. mew was not there when he woke...up..

Gulf got up and took a shower and got ready...

Down mew was arranging their breakfast on the living room as they had a small table to place things... and have their breakfast...

Gulf came down and saw mew doing these cute romantic things.. this melted his heart everytime..

Mew saw gulf standing at the stairs...

"Good morning love..."

Mew smiled at gulf...

"Good morning..."

Mew came near gulf.. to grab him by his waist.. as gulf was standing one step up... and mew hugged him...

"Let's have breakfast..."

"Hmm..."

It was all gulf's favorite...
Gulf was just overwhelmed by these things.. so he was not able to lead any conversation...

Mew felt it odd.. he thought may be gulf was angry with him and was silent... but he wanted to give gulf sometime so he can speak up on his own...

They both had their breakfast and  had whole day to have their date...

Mew took gulf to the market place...

They walked side by side.. mew wanted to hold gulf's hands badly... but he was afraid because gulf was silent from the morning.. he dint wanted to push him...

Mew thought were all over his mind... and suddenly he felt something warm in his hands...

Gulf took his hand to hold mew's hand and intertwine them...

Mew immediately looked at gulf.. and gulf gave him a breath taking smile...

Mew got relief...

"Are you not mad at me now???"

"Huh.. mad... but why should I be mad at you...???"

"Auuu... I thought I have done something that you dint like and you are mad at mew.."

Gulf laughed... while mew was confused...

"Actually I was overwhelmed by seeing things that you have been doing for me.. because... you are first person who make me feel this good.. so.. I was not able to Express properly..."

Mew hugged gulf...

"Mew...everyone is watching us..."

As mew hugged gulf at the market people started to stair at them...

"I dont care..  i just want to hug you..."

Gulf smiled and hugged him back..

At the market.. they started shopping for each other...

It was window shopping market...
They went to different stores.. purchasing different things..

They laughed ... they played with each other... they bought couple Tshirts.. couple watch.... and a matching caps...

It was like a dream.. being with the person whom you are in soo love with ...

After having fun at the market mew.. took gulf at the cruise restuarant to have dinner...

Gulf had never been there...

By the time having a beautiful view and lovely dinner set gulf was feeling excited...

Mew was happy to see gulf how he liked everything and he was happy.... but mew had a fear of gulf leaving him... after knowing the truth... everytime he thinks of that... his eyes would be watery...

It was this time too..
Gulf saw mew.. as his eyes were watery...

"Mew.. why are you crying..."

Tear fell from his eyes... and mew smiled.. looking at him..

"Happy tears.. just looking at you...."

Mew held gulf's hand... tightly..

"Gulf will you promise me one thing...???"

"Hmm..." gulf noded...

"Never leave me... no matter what happens in future... because I cant imagine my life without you... the day you leave... that will be my last day to be Alive..."

Gulf face became serious...as he could say mew was strongly holding back.. his tears.. and feeling...

Gulf was also emotional... as his eyes were now watery too....

He held mew's hands even tighter...

"I promise... I will never leave you.. at any cost... I promise..."

Mew smiled and kissed gulfs hand...

They had their beautiful dinner date.. and returned to their resort...

They were very tired from all day ... but still where holding each other with embrace...

"Let's take a shower... and go to bed.. we will pack up soon tomorrow... so you will have a proper rest.."

Gulf noded....

They both had a shower and they both went to bed.. sleeping peacefully...

The next day... mew rode all the way to their place... as they the most amazing time after so many days...

When they both reached their rooms.. both parted as they had their works to finish..

Mew hugged gulf... and said..

"I will be there at night.. wait for me.."

"Hmm...."

And they parted... to their rooms...

Gulf came to his room.. keeping his bag aside.. and lay down for a bit..

His memories were all around the time they spend together... he was very happy that he dint wanted this happiness to go away...

At mew's room... as he entered... he kept his things aside...
And went to his room to take out his another phone..

He called Thong..

"So... any news..."

"Not that much..."

"Look more into it..."

"Dont worry... we will have the information soon... Fiz is already on business trip to that place.."

"Ok.. keep me updated..."

"Hmm...."

And he hanged up the phone.

Mew laid back in his bed thinking something deeply...
He only saw gulf and wanted gulf in his life even more...

At night..mew and gulf had their dinner and was watching TV and gulf hugged mew and mew was holding gulf... and watching a show..

"Soo... every thing is ready... "

"Hope soo.. nothing happens like last time..."

Mew felt a bit guilty...

"It will not.. now sleep you have to go to work and this time I will drop you off..."

Gulf smiled ... and they went in a close embrace sleep...

AT MORNING

Gulf got ready and mew helped him with his tie...

They both smiled at each other...

"Gulf I wanna say something..."

"Hmm.. say.."

"Well.. its already us being together... let's move in together..."

Gulf eyes widen.. and was a bit shocked..

"Mew...."

"Take your...time...."

As mew dint even finish what he was about to say...

"Yes... let's move in..."

Mew..smiled and kissed gulf by placing hands on gulf's face.. and gulf was deep into it...

As the watch alarm rang... gulf realized they are going to be late...

"Mew.. I will be late.. let's go..."

Mew smiled and they both left their room...

Weeks passed by.. mew was searching the palace to move in.. and gulf was involved in work... mew said gulf not worry about finding a place as he will select it...
Gulf wanted mew to choose for them..

As mew found one... he took gulf to have a look and gulf liked it...

They were moving next week... so gulf thought to have a party with close friends...

He called mild...

"What.. are you the same gulf...??"

"I want to have fun too..."

"Yaa.. yaa.. but it's not you.."

"Will you be there or not"

"I will be there dude..."

Gulf was changing a bit he was being more open.. he wanted to live life.... enjoy more... with mew ...

"Mew.. your friends..."

"Fiz and thong.. you will be meeting you for the first...time... fiz was screaming when I said we will have a party..."

Gulf smiled...

AT THE BAR

Both mew and gulf reached first and were waiting for their friends...
They both had beer and music was good and loud....

They were enjoying them to the fullest...

Mild entered the bar and saw gulf and mew waiting for them on a couch segment...

Mew and gulf saw mild coming and they both waved hands...

This time mild was not alone... it was first who was with mild too...

They both came and sat ...

Gulf smiled and introduced...

"Mew as you know he is mild.. and this is my middle school friend... first...who I said you about..."

"Ohhh...." mew noded.. and both shook their hands..

"Mew ... mew suppasit... "

"First... "

Gulf interrupted...

"Mew.. first is a cop... he helped me a lot..."

"Oh.. thank you for helping my boyfriend..."

First smiled and said...

"No problem..he is my friend too..."

And they both smiled...

"So.. mew what do you do..??"

"I am a writer...."

"Ohh... wow.."

Suddenly mild stood up.. making everyone look at him..

"I am heading to washroom anyone coming..."

Gulf stood up....cursing mild a bit

" I will be back in a minute..."

Gulf smacked mild's head...

"Let's goo...."

They both left leaving mew and first alone....

Mew and first glared at each other...

As fiz and thong entered the bar.. and was searching for mew..
As they spotted him.. they moved towards him...

As suddenly they saw someone they knew... and they stood froze

Mew and first looked at each other for a long time..

"Why are you staring...at me.."
Mew asked first...

First chuckled...

"Just wondering...."

"Wondering what...."

"That... How did Mew Suppasit .. one of the finest Sharp shooter... became a Writer....?????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
69.3K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
84.9K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...
212K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...