โŒ“ ๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•’ โŒ“ แต—แต—โฑแต...

By -astaethiccc-

| ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ | โŽฏ๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐” can't remember anything. ๐‡๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„, his summoner, j... More

๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐€
I. Ma'am...
II. Learning
III. Start Line
IV. Warm Welcome
โŽฏโŽฏ GONE (1)
VI. Explanation
VII. Train Hard
VIII. Be Careful

V. Scepticism

1.4K 67 78
By -astaethiccc-

07.02.20
2:20 am

IVE GOTTEN INTO TOO MANY OTOME GAMES AND VISUAL NOVELS ITS U N H E A L T H Y 😰
I THINK THATS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE HAHFHV

IM CATCHING FEELINGS FOR BOYS WHO DON'T EXIST AND IT HURTS ME 💔💔 PLS I WISH THERE WAS A GUY MY AGE WHO WAS AS GREAT AS COVE FROM "OUR LIFE" (a game) IM GOING TO CRY HES JUST TOO PRECIOUS ;;;

N E WAYS ENOUGH OF MY "PATHETICNESS" AND MY YELLING??? ENJOY.

- troosh

AFTER A BIT OF HASSLING, A FEW LECTURES FROM AIZAWA TO BAKUGOU, AND A COUPLE MORE FITNESS TESTS, THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT FINALLY WRAPPED UP. Rimuru fully snapped out of his thoughts and faced his head to Midoriya. He raised an eyebrow in thought.

He bounded over to Midoriya. "Hey, um, I can't help but to notice you're hurting from your throw. Would you mind if I healed you?"

"Haaah?" Bakugou rasped, overhearing Rimuru's offer.

Midoriya flinched at his childhood friend's tone from a few feet away. He gave Rimuru a small smile. "Oh, it's quite all right. I can always ask Recovery Girl to help. No need for you to use your powers on me."

Rimuru smiled and shrugged, returning to his previous spot. Aizawa watched the interaction, curious to see if the one who just showed his potential — Midoriya — wanted his injury to go away. The teacher huffed in satisfaction.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply marks you got from each test," he raised some sort of remote. "It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once," he clicked the remote and a hologram of everyone's scores appeared.

Once the hologram appeared, Rimuru quickly searched for his name. It didn't take a long time though, as the slime's name sat comfortably at the top of the list.

'First place... Tempest Rimuru,' his eyes skimmed the rest of the names and sadly landed on Midoriya's. 'And in last place... Midoriya Izuku,' a glum expression stretched on Rimuru's face as he peered at the boy.

Of course, Midoriya seemed crestfallen. Who wouldn't if they were warned to be expelled if they were in last place?

'I wish there was something I could do... He would have been such a good he-'

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion," Aizawa spoke.

A wave of silence washed over Rimuru's classmates. Their eyes seemed to be wide in a comical circle.

'I feel like it would be an appropriate time for a 'ding' or 'bonk' sound effect to happen right about now,' Rimuru thought. He put on a pained smile and closed his eyes. '... Haha... I was positive he was not lying, but okay.'

Aizawa smiled. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"WHAT?!!!" the class (obviously) yelled together. Midoriya appeared to be streaks of white and black because of... shock.

"Of course that was a lie," A fairly tall girl with a ponytail deadpanned.

"Aizawa Shouta was not lying."

Rimuru almost laughed at Great Sage. 'Yeah, yeah, I know that. Let her speak though.'

"It should have been obvious if you just thought it through."

Rimuru chuckled silently. 'I suppose I won't ruin her happiness. I don't think it would hurt anyone.'

Without him noticing, a certain pink skinned girl nudged him. He spun around. "O-Oh Mina...!"

She grinned. "I'm back! Hehe," she rubbed the back of her head before returning it to her side. "Did you think it was a lie? I saw you laughing so I wanted to know."

Rimuru hummed. "To be honest, not really. U.A. really seems like a type of school with teachers that would expel someone."

Mina laughed awkwardly as she glanced at the hologram that was kept up. "Yeah, no kidding," she turned to Rimuru again and tilted her head in thought. "Where were you before this?"

"I was homeschooled pretty much my entire life until now," he said without missing a beat. 'Good thing I already thought of what to say when someone asks me that.'

"That explains the fumbling with the master lock!" Midoriya observed, making both of them look at him. He quickly covered his mouth. "I'm sorry! That was rude of me to blurt out in the midst of your conversation."

"Ahh, it's alright, it's alright," Mina said while waving him off. "You really didn't know how to open a master's lock, Tempest?"

"Haha... Yeah."

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom, so when you get back, look over them," Aizawa grumbled and started walking away. While walking away, he did not miss a chance to look at Rimuru suspiciously.

Aizawa noticed during the ball throw that he 'flickered' two times in the middle of class and started whispering to himself. The slime also looked at All Might a few times while whispering, something that Aizawa found really odd.

"Sensei," Iida said with slight hesitation.

"What is it?"

"Is Tempest in the right position to ask if they could have their own locker room? It would accommodate for the future students that are in similar positions as Tempest."

He paused in his tracks. "I will take it up with the principle. Thank you for your concern."

"You're welcome! I only wish to improve the school as U.A. is the most prominent school in Japan!"

"Alright. Thanks again. You can return to your locker room."

"Yes, of course."

Iida went back to the boy's locker room. Rimuru, while also walking back, overheard their conversation. He smiled, thankful his classmates were looking out for his well-being.

OOOOOOOO

Aizawa crossed his arms over his chest. "I saw you spoke with Tempest during class," he said to All Might as he walked around the corner to him. The man wasn't exactly sure, but he figured this was an easy way to know if they did.

"You noticed... Don't worry, I sent Young Tempest back to class. He was only wondering why I was spying," All Might replied, giving a twisted truth. He did not want to explain the whole Quirk part to Aizawa.

"They seem a bit cautious. Tempest seems to be pretty neutral with everyone, but still quite secretive. I recommend keeping an eye on them."

All Might sighed quietly. "I plan to. It pains me to say this, but Tempest actually snuck up behind me a bit too easily..."

Just then, both heard a locker room creak open.

OOOOOOOO

Rimuru stepped out onto the field humming a random tune to himself. He just finished changing out of his gym clothes. His classmates already went on ahead to go home since it was a short first day, but he stayed back. He contacted Honnie through Thought Communication to meet him in the field.

The boy didn't respond. Rimuru expected that, though.

Rimuru could only hope for him to come.

A few minutes later as Rimuru stood waiting in the field, he finally could hear the rapid footsteps of his friend. The slime watched as he reached a complete stop, taking large breaths to calm his racing heart from running.

"Hi Rimuru... I... ran all... the way here... from... my classroom..." he said while smiling and sweating.

"Ooh! Nice job! That was pretty quick. You want me to heal you?"

"Nope...!" Honnie replied, popping the p. "It would be best to let myself naturally heal and get stronger."

Rimuru shrugged. "Alright, if you want that."

"Why'd you call me here anyways?"

"Well, you see... I came here-" Rimuru spun on his heel to face the boy. "-to train!"

Honnie lit up. "Ah! With me?"

"Not exactly me... I wanted to see a bit of what Great Sage can do," whispered Rimuru.

"You mean that thing can fight for yo-!!"

"Don't be so loud about it, Honnie!" Rimuru said sternly.

Honnie cleared his throat. "Sorry..." he put his hands  in his pockets. "But why here? You know people could see us."

Rimuru smiled. "I chose here because it will look like I'm the one that is training when in fact I'm testing out Great Sage. People will also get to see you, so win-win," the slime leaned in next to Honnie's ear. "I'm also telling you now that All Might is around the corner, but by the way he's standing, he appears to be with another person..." Rimuru could see Honnie's eyes widen and his mouth open slightly in surprise. "Don't say anything. Play along and make them think we're training normally."

"Got it," Honnie whispered back. Rimuru returned to his normal position.

OOOOOOOO

All Might and Aizawa could not hear what they said when they whispered, no matter how much they strained their ears.

Aizawa looked at the two strangely. All Might raised and eyebrow when Honnie raised his hands, whispering another phrase and a creature falling from the sky. It was pierced with swords all over its body. Rimuru took one, silently thanking the entity with his eyes.

"Are they training...?" All Might asked Aizawa.

"I guess so," Aizawa responded. "Rimuru did say he worked well with the blade."

Multiple clones of Rimuru came from his hand and stood around the field, making the two men even more confused at the sight.

Rimuru's eyes glowed and turned red. He leaped into action, his sword enveloping itself in a black flame. He quickly and thoroughly sliced into each of his clones; Rimuru appeared as a blur. Honnie watched in amazement. The teachers were impressed.

"Operation complete."

All of the clones were on the ground after a good minute. They went back to his hand which cleaned up the mess he made.

Rimuru sliced the air and put out the flames. His eyes went back to its bright gold as the slime inserted the sword in Honnie's creature once again. The creature went back to its own dimension.

The slime smiled. "Well, that wasn't much I could do without damaging the property. Great Sage was quick with a solution."

Honnie whistled. "It was still a show I enjoyed watching."

Rimuru chuckled. "Well, wanna go home now?"

"I'm kind of hungry..." Honnie said.

As if on cue, his stomach grumbled.

"Pfft- Okay, we can get Panera on the way home if you want!"

Gasping, Honnie put his hands on the side of his cheeks. "Oh my god, yes!!! Onwards to food!" he cheered, pointing to the front gate of U.A.

The two exited the school grounds happily.

Aizawa and All Might did not miss how Rimuru's eyes turned red. Why did that happen? They had no idea.

"You saw how Tempest's eyes glowed a different color... Is he perhaps hiding another Quirk? It doesn't fit with the description of what it says his Quirk is. Everything else checks out, though."

All Might shook his head tiredly. "I haven't the faintest clue. Do you intend to pry on the matter?"

"Possibly," he sighed. "Anyways, I should go back to my office. I have paperwork and other things I have to finish."

"Alright."

The tired teacher walked to his office. He sat on his cushioned rolling-chair with a small 'thump' and pushed it closer to his desk with his feet. He leaned back on the chair, putting his hands on his face.

"I want to go home..."

He reluctantly opened his computer. Aizawa's mind wandered to the two that were on the field. He sighed and quickly brought his mouse to the school files that were saved into the computer.

The man typed 'Tempest Rimuru' into the search bar, looking for the tiny powerhouse that resided in his own class.

OOOOOOOO

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Japanese Name リムル゠テンペスト

Rōmaji Name Tempest Rimuru

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

Birthday February 20

Age 15

Gender Genderless

Height 150 cm (4'11)

Hair Color Bluish Silver

Eye Color Golden

Blood Type None

Quirk Devouring Slime

QUIRK DESCRIPTION

User Tempest Rimuru

Quirk Type Transformation

Quirk Range Contact

Devouring Slime allows Tempest Rimuru to devour any object/individual and take on their powers and enhance it, turn into a similar version of said thing, or store them in their infinite stomach. Death by suffocation is possible within Tempest Rimuru's body. Their Quirk allows them to fully turn into a slime as well. If they use too much of their power, they will succumb to a coma for a maximum of three days.

OOOOOOOO

"Surprisingly... normal enough," Aizawa muttered. "Tempest was gifted an amazing Quirk. I hope to help them grow to their best self and an impressive hero."

Aizawa scrolled to the bottom of the webpage where he saw extra details about the slime.

OOOOOOOO

HISTORY AND CONTACTS

Past Education Homeschooling

Guardian(s) Nario Oliver +81-705-5522-112

Other Contact(s) Nario Honnie
+81-705-5571-097

Address ホッカイドウ, アッケシグンハマナ
カチョウ, サカキマチニシ,
187-1183

(notice from author: NOT real japanese address and phone numbers)

OOOOOOOO

"... Foreigners?" he whispered. Aizawa stared at the name next to the 'Other Contact(s)' section. "I remember Tempest talking to that white-haired boy and calling him 'Honnie'. This is him? Interesting. They live together."

The office's door slammed open.

Aizawa's eyes darted to the direction of the noise and saw a giddy Present Mic, or Yamada Hizashi, standing by the door.

"Why the dramatic entrance?" Aizawa seethed, glaring slightly at his co-worker and friend.

Yamada beamed at him. "Would ya like to," he pointed at Aizawa enthusiastically with both hands. "Go home with your pal?!!"

"Can you talk more quietly? I have a headache already, idiot," Aizawa said, gathering his things.

"Oh! You got it. It's sad your car broke down, but at least you have me!"

Aizawa smiled lazily. "Yeah, thanks."

As Aizawa rode in shotgun, he watched the scenery outside the window. The car drove past the well-known Panera establishment and Aizawa caught a glimpse of the two he was thinking about. They were eating their respective dishes contentedly and talking. His eyes stayed on them until he could not see them anymore.

"Ah... so tired..." he murmured as he closed his eyes. "What shall be in store for tomorrow?" he said and drifted off to sleep in Yamada's car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 519 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
39.8K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
79.9K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
19.4K 1.1K 30
One day, Rimuru wakes up only to find that he's once again been reincarnated into another world. Only instead of being a Slime, he's been reincarnate...