A New Era Three

By Chibi_Zephyr

He really messed up. That was all he could think as the Diamonds glared coldly down at him. He was going to d... More

Chapter One: A Doomed Trial
Chapter Two: The Truth, Exposed
Chapter Three: A New Pink Diamond
Chapter Four: Life in Space
Chapter Five: A Dead Diamond
Chapter 6: The Voyage to Homeworld
Chapter Seven: Inside White's Head
Chapter Eight: Back to Earth
Chapter Nine: A Peridot's Arrival
Chapter 10: A Shattered Identity
Chapter 11: The Colony
Chapter 12: The Reveal
Chapter 13: A Diamond Emerges
Chapter 14: Homeworld's Arrival
Chapter 15: The Power of Pink
Chapter 16: The Power of Change

Quick update!

523 14 3
By Chibi_Zephyr

Hey all! Breathe: this is NOT a hiatus announcement!!!

I am actively working on the penultimate chapter for this story, it's just taking awhile. Life took a major turn recently with my scheduling shifting back to work from home due to COVID-19, to my abusive roommate moving out; it's been a lot!

I've been working on this chapter here and there and am excited to match all the pieces together and polish it up for you. I hope to have it out next week! 

Thank you all for being patient with me! 

JULY 6 UPDATE: The new chapter is coming along!! I'm about 1/3 of the way done and may finish it tonight or tomorrow!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 54 11
Gregory is once again trapped in the now abandoned Pizzaplex, and he needs help! Now Cassie, Gregory's best friend, Ladybug, and Cat Noir, would-be s...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
7.5K 229 10
Trying to escape from Vanny, Gregory ended up inside Fazbear Family dinner 2 weeks before the beginning of the drama. He knows he can save his aunt a...
8.3K 422 25
After all that has happened in fifth year, you have a lot of things to process. Not having heard anything from Sebastian is making you anxious to sta...