Inner Demons (A Gaster Sans X...

By SpazzyJazzy193

(Y/N) is a young girl with a questionable past. What happens when she meets a smexy skeleton that knows how t... More

writter's announcement!
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chapter nine

351 9 2
By SpazzyJazzy193

I stayed in G's room for the next few days. I was pretty much silent, except for when G convinced me to tell him bits and pieces about my past.

Triggering parts up ahead!!!!

While I was staying in G's room, I started to get really weird thoughts. I started thinking about what the monsters would do if I started to cut myself. And what they would do if I started to torture and kill other humans. Or maybe the monsters themselves...

One night, when I went to sleep, I had the weirdest dream. I kept hearing this young girl talk to me. She sounded like she was at least ten and no older than twelve.

The girl kept giggling and telling me that I was going to have a really...Fun time soon. I was fairly worried about this, but I didn't tell G about it. I didn't know how he was going to react.

Eventually, G saw that something was wrong, and decided to question me on it. But I wouldn't give up that information so easily.

"Doll. Tell me what's goin on."

I stayed silent, looking down.

"Doll."

I stayed still and silent.

"Doll. Look at me."

I slowly faced G, still looking down. G grabbed my chin, making me look up at him. He made sure that his face was close to mine, so that I had no choice but to look into his eyes. They were almost hypnotic...

"(Y/N). Tell me what happened."

I opened my mouth to say what happened, but I got a huge headache. I yelled out, ripping my head from his grip and putting my head in my hands. G was stunned. I could tell because of how silent he was.

I started sobbing lightly from the pain, which was sobbing and getting worse and worse by the second. I started getting louder and louder. Then, I started to hear the little girl from my dreams.

Sorry this was so short. I might have the next chapter be longer. You never know, and neither do I! Thanks for reading, guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.7K 31
After many genocide routes, Frisk Finally decides to do a true pacifist route, but Y/n can't trust Frisk anymore, and one day while Y/n was in his la...
35.1K 889 10
Masaomi and you are good friends, and Masaomi convinces you to have a sleep over at his house.
15.8K 259 10
Kat is a girl with a habit of breaking others hearts thanks to her First boyfriend. She is a model with the most beautiful looks and a kind personali...
102K 2.8K 19
"You were perfect in the worst way possible, like a fire I just had to play with." Riley Reynolds' senior year did not end as she had wished it would...