Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

40-Nepenthe

94 11 5
By AvyannaTremaine

*something that makes you forget grief or suffering*
___________________________

"Are you done packing?" I asked sitting down on one of his suitcases.

"Almost. I have no idea of what I am doing." He sighed.

"Chill. It's not your first time. You'll do great." I smiled making him smile too.

"I'll miss you. I wish I could put you in my pocket and take you with me everywhere I go." He chuckled.

"I know I am small. Unfortunately, I am not that small. Call me anytime. Anytime. Don't think about what I might be doing. I'll speak to you." I reassured him.

Jimin pulled the suitcase that I was sitting on, near the bed, as he sat on it. My knees were in between his outstretched legs. He took my face in his hands, looking at me intently. He ran his index along my forehead, down my nose booping  the nose ring that I wore, making me laugh. His finger travelled to my lips and he traced it with his fingers.

I closed the distance and kissed him, giving him what he wanted. Just a kiss that relayed the love and grief that we felt for each other. It wasn't rushed, just slow and passionate, relaxing us.

He leaned back on the bed, pulling me over him. I ended up straddling his waist. We didn't go any further with time waiting on our tails.

We were just lying on bed, him nestling his face in my bosom, hugging me tight, me patting his head.

"You'll text and call me right?" His muffled voice reached my ears.

"Sure." Poor guy was so worried. A tour was something that was so physically demanding, draining them of all energy. They can only travel to and fro between the stadium and the hotel. They couldn't go sight seeing in fear of being caught by tabloids.

"I'll miss you." He said softly.

"I'll miss you a lot more Chim." I gave a small laugh.

He didn't realize how much I would miss him. I had gotten used to spending all my free time with him, that I just couldn't imagine not having him for two whole months. I would have to go back to the life that I had been living before I met him. Pathetic.

I would miss being in his arms, the scent of his cologne, his kisses, the feel of his soft hair. The eye crinkling smile he gave me every time we met, his surprised expression when I surprised him with gifts, they were all engraved in my mind.

"I am going to steal your cologne. I'll need at least that to give me your feel." I grinned. He laughed at the comment.

"I am going to pack you in one of my bags now." He said darkly.

"Shut up." I chortled.

A knock on his door pulled us apart, both of us very dissatisfied. Jimin opened the door revealing a Namjoon in leader mode.

"Are you done? We have to leave...Oh hey Saura! We're leaving in fifteen." He said hurriedly and left.

"Alright, come here, I have some stuff  for you." I clapped my hands, making some space on the bed for him to sit down.

"What?" He sat down, asking me curiously.

I handed him the bag, feeling excited.

He took the bag with a smile. "You keep giving me gifts damn it."

He looked at the t-shirt first. And looked at me. I pointed at my t-shirt, making him put two and two together. He burst out laughing, blushing at the same time. "What the hell, this is so cute!"

"There's more." I said taking the tee away from his hands.

He opened the box. "You have outdone yourself ." He teared up slightly. I took the necklace out of the box, and put it on him. I pulled away and showed my necklace to him.

"This is also a couple's item?" He asked, looking fascinated like a little kid. The smile that hadn't left my face, grew bigger.

"What am I going to do with you?" He said sniffling, as he hugged me.

"Call me when you can. Stay safe and healthy. Eat well and come back just how I am sending you now. That's all you have to do." I said.

"I love you." He said, his voice breaking.

"I know." I chuckled.

He pulled back. "Yah, say it back." He said seriously. I laughed.

"Alright, alright. I love you." I pecked his lips.

"There's one more." The third gift.

"What more? You really don't ha.." I stopped him with another kiss.

"Shut up and give me your phone." He handed it to me.

I finished the job and gave it back to him. "What did you do?"

"Open it." I said.

He clicked on his screen and his mouth formed an 'O' in surprise.
I took his phone in my hand and put my phone next to it.

"Wow. It looks really good!" He said excited.

One of the boys had taken it for us when we had been out for dinner.

"I didn't even know someone had taken a picture of us. It's beautiful." He said, eyes glued to the phones.

"It's a surprise. What did you expect?" I giggled.

"Thank you so much. I don't deserve you." He said, looking at me blankly.

"If you don't deserve me then I don't deserve you too. Never say that to me again." I said, hugging him.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Uh huh." I pecked his cheek. "And all this adds as your birthday gift."

He gasped, I could literally see the gears turning in his head. His birthday, unfortunately occurred while he was on tour.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't be there for it. It's my first chance and this is how it is." I pursed my lips.

"Hey, I should be the one sorry for it. For not being there. We could have had so much fun." He pouted.

I had planned for a huge gift for him on his birthday. Unfortunately, it had to wait.

"Hey guys, sorry to disturb you but we have to leave." Yoongi said smiling, peeping from the open door.

I got up and pulled my pants up. Jimin got up, looking at me.

"This is it then." I said, eyes beginning to tear up.

"Idiot. Why would you say that like it's the last time we're going to see each other?" He hit my arm.

"I am bad with good byes." I confessed.

"Nobody is. It's hard for everyone." He said, putting his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"Let's go." I said. I didn't want him to see me crying. I wanted this to get over as fast as I could.

He nodded and got the bags ready.

"Here." I handed him another bag.

"Again? Another gift?" He looked at me shocked.

"No dummy. They are some medicines you might need." He took the bag from me and peeked inside.

I had put each medicine in separate, small envelopes, the purpose and dose written neatly on top.

"What more do I need? Lucky me." He chuckled, a tear escaping his eyes.

"Jesus, Jimin." I choked up, wiping away the tear. "When else would your doctor come handy?"

"I didn't get you anything though." He frowned. I put my hand out.
"What do you need baby?" He smiled.

"Your cologne." I smirked, not able to contain my laughter. He burst out laughing and gave it to me.

"There. Now you have me with you all the time." He giggled.

He laughed. "Let's go...wait. "

He stuffed the t-shirt that I had given him into a bag. I took another suitcase in hand, smiling.

We left the room, hand in hand, heavy hearts and smiles on our faces.
__________________________

I was sitting in my dorm room the next day, scrolling through the articles of BTS leaving the country for their tour.
The smile on my face never left as I sat there, watching photos and videos of the boys in the airport.

I screeched to a stop seeing Jimin. He was handsome and all that but that wasn't the fact that made me stop. He was wearing the t-shirt that I had gifted him. I gave a choked laugh. Thankfully, he wore a jacket over it or the fans would have gone 'Bultaoreune' on him.

It was scary how the fans found out the stuff that the boys wore and got it sold out in minutes. How did they even search and get the stuff? Full marks for efforts but it was freaky. Very freaky.

*Have you boarded the flight? All good?*

I sent him a text. Starting from today, I had to wait for him for two whole months. Sucks to be me I guess.

*On the flight. I'm good. As good as I could ever be. Have you eaten?*

My heart went poof looking at the pic he sent me. God save me.

*I have, you cutie pie. Rest. Get as much sleep as you can. Bye.*

I closed my eyes trying to catch some sleep before going back to work.
________________________________

The whole thing passed real fast. Almost one month was up, us texting each other, making calls and face timing non stop. It wasn't that bad except for the time differences. We ended up calling each other at weird times, making us laugh at the situations we were caught up in.

There were times when that little piece of sh"t made me video call him, only to tease me from all the way across the world. He was sitting in the bathtub, giving me a good view of his bare chest. I screamed in fear as soon I saw it, dropping my phone. It almost cost me my phone. Imagine seeing a naked person, no face, as soon as you get on face time. It was traumatizing to say the least.

His birthday passed too without much glamour. Apart from Army finding expensive ways to celebrate his birthdays, we just had a phone call, as normal as any other day.

Jimin had found new ways to communicate with me. Namely, Vlive. This guy started making small gestures to me, that only we knew of in his lives. It was thrilling none the less, making our hearts flutter, from the suspense of whether the fans would find it or not.

It already had been a thing in Korea for ages, among celebs, to make secret gestures to their lovers on television appearances.

And it made itself known, getting Chim in some trouble in the company.
Articles about his behavior being changed popped up soon enough making us stop our antics for good.

The fans even found out about his necklace, which my baby hadn't taken off, and the t-shirt. They suspected him of being in a relationship and let me tell you, it wasn't a pleasant experience for me. I was afraid that they would find it. Dreading it very much. I didn't want to lose my life this way. Privacy was something I valued a lot and I wasn't ready to part with it any time soon. Chim ended up explaining that he had bought them without knowing that they were couple items. Surprisingly enough, people accepted it.

Jimin had gotten worried about it too. It wasn't new for him but he was worried for me, reassuring me continuously, making call after call to check up on me. We pulled through that too.
________________________________

*Author's note*

Hey everyone. Don't be a silent reader and comment on the chapter and vote for it. It motivates me, making me feel better about my work.
Until then,
I swear I spent a lot of time laughing at these. I am done with this fandom. Why would you do this to Jin??🤣🤣

The details though 🤣🤣🤣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 419 38
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
126K 4.4K 42
[ยฐโ€ขโ—3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARDโ—โ€ขยฐ] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
4.7K 1K 66
Noticing the flashes of the camera and hearing a mess of voices coming towards the crowd. I unhurriedly move towards the crowd, ignoring the media an...