There Will Always Be Protagon...

Od fallenangels21

**NOT MY ORIGINAL TRANSLATION OR STORY, for offline reading purpose only. Credits to original author and tran... Viac

Harem 001
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70.1&70.2
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91.1&91.2
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94.1&94.2
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.1&98.2
Chapter 99
Chapter 100.1&100.2
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111.1&111.2
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128

Chapter 114

2.9K 95 38
Od fallenangels21

The war with the Zergs persisted for a very long time. It lasted so long that Ye Zhizhou's x2 type genetic modification solution had developed into a newer x3 version.

[The probability of Dan Gotte and the protagonist falling in love has dropped to 0%. The eighth soul flag has been pulled out. Congratulations to the host. The task of this world has been accomplished. Does Host wish to enter the next world?]

Ye Zhizhou was dumbfounded for a while. Afterwards, he chose no in his heart and picked up his communicator.

The special ring tone rang once before it was picked up. He quickly connected the call and looked at the call screen that popped out with expectation in his eyes. "Have you found the main body?" 

"I found it." Clay slightly moved the mecha and revealed the huge insect that was previously blocked by it. "This is the queen of this generation of Zergs. Although it's very powerful, the Queen isn't different from the previous generations. What we need to pay attention to is this—look under its abdomen."

Ye Zhizhou followed the direction that Clay was pointing at and frowned. "Twins?"

"As it's an underdeveloped twin, it could only be regarded as a non-freely moving parasite with a consciousness." This was also Clay's first time encountering this kind of situation. As he explained to Ye Zhizhou, he also brought the communicator's screen closer to the underdeveloped parasite. "The Queen is the mother of all high-level Zergs and has strong fertility. If the twin was fully developed, there would've been two queens in this generation of Zergs. If it was like that, the scale of the Zerg attack may have been three or more times fiercer. Fortunately..."

"Fortunately, it didn't fully develop." Ye Zhizhou's heart finally settled down and he couldn't help sneering at the deformed insect corpse that appeared on the screen. "Despite not being fully developed, it could still cause a commotion. Although it couldn't move around by itself, it just used the Zerg Queen's super high spiritual power and breeding ability to force its thoughts into the Zergs born from the Queen. It simply let the other Zergs move for it instead. Those human experiments must've been thought up by it. It sure used its brain well—but insects are insects; they only know how to steal from others!"

"It's already dead." Clay heard that Ye Zhizhou's tone was far from good and hurriedly moved the call screen away. He comforted him, "The Queen has been destroyed and the Zerg suffered a great hit. They shouldn't emerge again before the birth of a new queen."

"If they emerge again, immediately slice them all up!" Ye Zhizhou gritted his teeth and said with a low angry voice, "Seeing Zergs for two worlds in a row is more than enough!"

"Xiao Zhou." 

Ye Zhizhou collected his thoughts and looked up. He quickly sorted his emotions out and tried switching topics. "What's wrong? By the way, when will you be back?"

"Very soon." Clay looked at him profoundly with an emotion in his eyes that Ye Zhizhou couldn't understand. "You're now 20 years old. After I come back, let's get married. In addition, there are some things that I haven't asked you about, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know. Xiao Zhou, I look forward to the day when you will tell me everything."

The call ended with a click and Ye Zhizhou was left stupefied. He felt somewhat foolish before he became frantic. He knew that his lover had been playing dumb before! The things that he exposed in this world were too much, even the most hidden secret of Tongtian... Ah, ah, ah, it's over!

[Does Host wish to enter the next world?]

Ye Zhizhou side-eyed the light screen that popped up. "Tongtian, do you think that I can only run now?"

The little mirror vibrated with a sense of seriousness, seeming very afraid of being revealed to Clay. [Host, please be kind to the system.]

Ye Zhizhou's expression looked equally as serious, and he replied with two phrases as his answer, "Can hardly look after myself; help yourself."

Tongtian flew out of his pocket and hid in Ye Zhizhou's space with a whoosh. It was terrified.

Ye Zhizhou was dumbstruck. He lowered his head and wildly jabbed at his space. "Come out! We agreed to face it together, you traitor. You actually dare to hide. Come out!"

The little mirror remained unmoved and pretended that it had never appeared to begin with.

The Zergs retreated in defeat as the Empire and the Federation ended the war in complete victory. The heroes returned in their gear, and the whole galaxy fell into a sea of revelry.

"Xiao Zhou." Clay pulled out the pretending-to-be-asleep Ye Zhizhou from the blankets and pinched his earlobe. "I know you're not asleep, so open your eyes." 

Ye Zhizhou tenaciously kept his eyes closed and gradually arched back into the blankets.

"Xioa Zhou." The voice became a little colder.

If you're reading this, this translation is stolen. Please support our translators at chrysanthemumgarden.com

Ye Zhizhou's body became rigid. He quickly opened his eyes and exclaimed, "No! I won't tell you anything about Tongtian. It's just a kind, harmless and lovely little mirror. Please, let it off!"

"It's a kind and harmless little mirror, yet it somehow created a hole in your skull?" Clay crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Ye Zhizhou with a rarely seen cold expression.

Ye Zhizhou felt guilty. "That's not it..."

"Still trying to lie to me?"

"Okay, fine, that was it..." Ye Zhizhou lowered his head and obediently accepted the admonishing. "But, I asked Tongtian to do so. I was afraid that my brother would be hurt after being caught, so I found a way to transfer my brother's wounds to me... You know, I have many powerful pills. In fact, Tongtian was the one who gave me all those pills. They've saved me many times! Really, it's a good mirror!"

Clay's expression became even frostier. "Transferring wounds? Then, what if your brother was killed? Were you prepared to die in place of your brother?"

"I can't die. Tongtian will protect me..." 

"So?"

Clay had a murderous aura! Ye Zhizhou's body shook and he quickly raised his hand, promising, "There won't be a next time! I swear!"

Clay stayed silent for a while before his expression finally relaxed a bit. He then frowned and asked, "How did you get it?"

"It literally fell into my lap..."

Clay couldn't help but sneer at his answer. He lifted his hand to unbutton his clothes. "You can slowly fabricate a story. We have all night to talk."

A faint mint fragrance permeated the room, and Ye Zhizhou looked up in surprise. "You actually went into estrus while we were talking about Tongtian? Do you love me, or do you love Tongtian?!"

Clay indifferently looked at Ye Zhizhou and moved his hands to undress. "You'll know who I love in a moment."

If you're reading this, this translation is stolen. Please support our translators at chrysanthemumgarden.com

As expected, it's over. Ye Zhizhou's attempts of trying to change the topic and stalling Clay unexpectedly both failed! He touched the small tattoo on his wrist and gritted his teeth before also lifting his hand to unbutton his clothes. He boldly took off his shirt after unbuttoning it, and then his pants afterwards. He said fiercely, "Let's do it right now, why waste time?!" After saying this, he nakedly pounced on Clay.

Clay sucked in a breath and reflexively caught Ye Zhizhou as the mint fragrance in the air grew stronger.

The two quickly rolled around together. When Clay wasn't paying attention, a light beam took the opportunity to dimly extend itself out in front of Ye Zhizhou. Inside the light beam was a pill.

Ye Zhizhou swallowed it in a gulp as he was panting, before he asked in his mind, "What is this?"

[Juesi Pill.]

"... Thank you very much." He almost forgot that betas in this world could also have children.

Clay discovered his lapse of attention and his expression darkened. He held Ye Zhizhou and changed their positions. Clay lowered his head and bit his neck. "What are you thinking about?"

Ye Zhizhou held his arms out to hug him, trying to stabilizing his breathing while also putting on a serious expression with his red face. He quietly said, "I'm thinking about if the Empire will want an imperial consort who can't have children, and if your parents will try to break the couple apart."

"..."

"My dear, will you abandon me for children?"

"It seems like I'm not working hard enough." Clay kissed Ye Zhizhou deeply and then changed their positions again. "When we're in bed, you're only allowed to think about me."

Ye Zhizhou was greatly alarmed, but quickly took a deep breath and grasped the sheets. He felt both a little shameful yet also happy. This position really... exceeded expectations.

Ned stood guard at the door and expressionlessly looked at the approaching Chris.

"Where's my brother? Didn't we agree to bring my sister-in-law to see our parents? Mother and Father are both waiting." 

"Eldest Highness and the consort went to take a rest." Ned tried to keep his upright expression as he replied solemnly, "I think that they'll be resting for a long time."

Chris was stunned. He doubtfully sized Ned up and then glanced at the closed door. He suddenly grinned, showing a wicked smile. "Big Brother moves very fast... I'm going to tell Mother the good news now!" After saying this, he gladly and diligently ran off.

Ned watched Chris leave with eyes full of sympathy, and he lit a row of candles for him in his heart. Be happy now, be happy now. When Chris finds out that the eldest highness won't be taking the successor seat so he could properly accompany the imperial consort, the second prince would probably cry.

Several decades later, Ye Zhizhou left the world first. Clay helped him to tidy his clothes and hair up and then laid down beside him. He touched the small mirror under the pillow, tapping it gently. "Protect him well."

The little mirror vibrated, and then it let out a childish voice. "Understood."

"Although I won't have any memories," Clay put the little mirror in Ye Zhizhou's hand and hugged his body, closing his eyes. "But I can still vaguely sense things... Xiao Zhou, wait for me."

The two peoples' life force completely disappeared from the world. The little mirror slightly vibrated before it sent out a soft light to wrap around Clay. The childish voice rang out again, "The rules of heaven have been broken. The reincarnation cycle has ended. Supreme Master, please don't linger in the three thousand small worlds." 

A translucent white silhouette floated out of Clay's body. After a blank pause, it suddenly turned into speckles of light and dissipated into the air. "It turns out that it has already been so long..."

After the speckles of light disappeared, everything became serene. The little mirror withdrew its ray of light and sighed before also disintegrating into the air.

Ye Zhizhou was aware that he was dreaming. In his dream, there was a white figure with his back turned to him. He wanted to chase the figure, but his legs were too heavy to lift. When the fog started to rise, the white figure finally turned around, vaguely looking like it was saying something to him. He tried to listen to it, but his body suddenly shook and his consciousness returned to reality.

"Yan'er, don't be afraid. If worst comes to worst, we can die together as a father-son pair." His hand felt a grip, and then a handsome face appeared in his line of sight. "It was my fault for being muddled at that time and insisting on treating you as a daughter... You could've been a carefree prince that would've later found a matriarch who loved you and then lived a calm, stable life. But now... it's Father that has wronged you.

Big bro, is it really alright for a man like you to have the "tear-stained face of a beauty"? Also, what is this matriarch thing...?

When De Guijun saw that Ye Zhizhou had opened his eyes but motionlessly lay on the bed without speaking, his heart became sadder. After a long while of silence, a trace of determination suddenly flashed in his eyes. "Yan'er, tomorrow is the physical examination day. Since we can't escape no matter what, it's better..." He pulled a dagger out of his clothes, unsheathed it, and pointed it at Ye Zhizhou's chest. His voice was shaky and desperate-sounding. "It's better for us to die together! As royalty, how could we allow those lowly maidservants to examine our bodies?! Don't worry Yan'er. Father will protect your innocence. Father will join you soon after you go!" 

What the fuck!

Ye Zhizhou quickly turned over to avoid the tip of the knife stabbing at him and said with urgency, "You should calm down! If there are any problems, I can solve it! Really! No matter what the problem is, I can solve it! By all means, don't attempt suicide!" And please don't try to drag him to die either!

De Guijun was taken aback before he suddenly threw his dagger away and rushed over to Ye Zhizhou. He hugged him and bitterly cried out, "My silly Yan'er, you're still so considerate. But, in this kind of situation, what can you do? How about... how about you run away, and Father will help you. After you run away, don't come back."

Ye Zhizhou almost suffocated from the other's hug. He tried to calm him down with his spiritual power while shouting out for the system. After the man finally calmed down a bit, he immediately used the excuse of wanting to rest to send the other person away.

A delicate mirror located on the dresser finally responded to Ye Zhizhou's call. After it shook, a light screen popped up. [Do you want to receive the plot information?]

"Quickly, quickly, let me receive it." He got out of bed and ran over to pick the mirror up. He thought about what the man had just said and he felt an ominous premonition in his heart... His back felt cold as if a lightning bolt was above him and was ready to strike down at him.

The light screen flashed and then a large wall of text appeared.

This world's protagonist was Leng Meier, the illegitimate daughter of the emperor and the previous *Guoshi. Although the protagonist wasn't reborn or someone who transmigrated, she was so beautiful that gods were startled and ghosts cried. All the men who saw her wanted to marry her and bear her children.

(Literally translated as "State Preceptor"Basically like an advisor to the emperor. As the State Preceptor turned into Imperial Preceptor later in the years. It was bestowed to scholarly people/great monks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Precepto)

"Wait a minute!" Ye Zhizhou quickly paused the plot information and took a deep breath. "Marry her? Bare her children?"

The light screen softly glowed and was as quiet as a chicken.

Ye Zhizhou already deeply understood Tongtian's dilatory personality. He took the initiative to ask, "Give me this world's background information first."

The light screen flickered and the font changed.

Once upon a time, there was a continent with several countries on the land. One country was named Mingyue and it was the most powerful, occupying the largest and richest land in the middle of the continent. The women of Mingyue were brave and good at fighting! The men of Mingyue were virtuous and able to have children! The children in Mingyue were particularly smart and lovely! Everyone harmoniously built a beautiful matriarchal homeland.

Matriarchy... It was as if lightning struck down and Ye Zhizhou was left speechless. Men could give birth to children... He could still have children in this life! What was scarier was, if his lover also followed him over, his lover should also be able to... give birth!

The light screen transformed into a light beam, and a Juesi pill was considerately sent beside his mouth. Ye Zhizhou gnashed his teeth in anger and poked the mirror. "Do I dare ask you to give me a more normal world?!"

A light beam carried over a pair of scissors to him.

Very good, either die or complete the task; he understood. He angrily rubbed his face before re-opening the plot information and continued to read.

Mingyue state's Guoshi had been male for generations, and marriage wasn't allowed. The protagonist's birth was an accident; it wasn't expected and was a stain that the emperor could never wash away. Things were alright when their feelings were still tender and sweet. But when their feelings faded away and the emperor found a new beauty, the Guoshi and the protagonist, who was secretly being raised, became a thorn in the emperor's eyes.

When the protagonist was seven years old, they suddenly started encountering assassinations; the Guoshi finally lost hope in the heartless emperor. He faked their deaths and sent the protagonist to the head of the Tianshan sect, his good friend named Xia Qing, and left without a trace. Shortly after the protagonist entered the sect, Xia Qing died in an assassination attempt by a traitor. Male lead number one, Xia Qing's 17-year-old son Xia Yanyun, immediately rushed home when he received the news. He killed the traitor, ascended the throne to become the next Tianshan sect leader and then accepted the protagonist as an apprentice. 

11 years later, the protagonist, who had already grown into a peerless beauty, felt that she had mastered the basics of martial arts. She bid farewell to Xia Yanyun and descended the mountain to travel. And so, she started on the grand road of wherever she went she would receive a male lead.

When she randomly shouted at an injustice on the road, she saved the son of the Demonic Cult's elder, Ke Qi. She cared for a young maiden in the middle of the night during heavy rainfall in a broken-down temple, but it turned out that the maiden was Ruan Mohe, the son of an imperial merchant who was dressed as a woman. She was curious and went to visit a brothel, where the disillusioned-with-society big boss behind the brothel Liu Jun, took a fancy to her. After visiting the brothel, she was attacked and chased for no reason and jumped off a cliff to escape, resulting in her meeting the cold divine doctor Yi Muyan. After her injury healed, in a weird combination of circumstances, she joined the army. There, the old general Ying Long took a fancy to her and insisted on betrothing his son, Yi Qiong, to her. While fighting in the war, she somehow fell into a trap with Yu Shuang, the enemy country's prince, and then captured his heart. After the war, she returned to the imperial court carrying many military achievements, and the new Guoshi, Rong Guangyan, fell in love with her at first sight. Her identity was then suddenly revealed. When the emperor saw how excellent she was, he wanted to entice her to his side, so he bestowed a powerful secret guard to her. The protagonist reluctantly accepted and named the secret guard Leng Ye. Not unexpectedly, Leng Ye also fell in love with her in the end...

Ye Zhizhou counted with his fingers and then became silent... A total of nine male leads... The protagonist had some good kidneys and physical strength.

Divi: Finally some info on the ML, supreme master though... Following some lowly YZZ... How to feel about the new arc, not to sure with 9 male leads.

Mina: I don't know about this new arc... the beginning is already so wild LOL

That's the last update; we caught up! New chapters released every Saturday

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

221K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
133K 5.2K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚