Unfixable fixing

By maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Twenty Seven

399 48 22
By maleeeka11

"Every soul shall taste death." Quran.

Death is inevitable, sudden and unannounced, Allah takes one soul when He thinks it is the right time to go back to his/her Maker.
May Allah be pleased with us when we return back to Him, Amin.

You might need tissues munchkins😉😭

Norahs pov

Salma and Brea are here, consoling me.

It's not working though, i don't know, Subahanallah! I cannot believe this, tears are flowing down my cheeks like waterfall.

No, this isn't true, they're lying to me, a sob escape my lips, i clasp my mouth with my hand, Salma hugged me and i lean my head on her shoulders.

She caress her hands up and down my arm; "Shh!" She murmurs brokenly and i don't know why but that only made me sob loudly.

I kept my head on Salmas shoulder, she's crying too, i mean who wouldn't?

He is— i mean was such a nice soul.

I shook my head while the tears continue to fall off my eyes, this can't be happening, and no- i am not questioning Allah.

It's just- it's just, very hard to believe.

It's been 5 days now, and i am still i denial, i don't know about the rest, but me i am not believing what that stupid Samir said with cracked voice.

He hasn't been himself too, heck he has shut everyone out again, even his phone is switched off.

"It's time Norah, they are outside." Yunus says from the entrance of my room, he spoke extremely quite, he is also heartbroken.

Again, who wouldn't?

I stood up, wiping my tears with my sleeve and we walk downstairs, my mum engulf me in a hug, i stood numb.

"Allah loves him more Norah, pray for him, stop crying." She says,

She won't get it, they all won't.

She pulled away and i continue walking like a lifeless person, instead of making my way to my friends car i enter Breas instead, i cannot bear to be that close with them, they all— they all remind me of him.

Quietly with tears running down my cheeks, she drove out of our neighborhood following Abbakar, as he is the only one that knows the way to the graveyard.

Another silent sob left my mouth, Inna lil lahi wainna ilaihirraji'un(To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return).

Breanna stretch her hands to wipe my tears, i turn to look at the window, seeing his face so closed up, as if, if i stretch my hands a bit I'll touch him, he has a beautiful smile like always, he is- was the most jovial person i have ever met in my life.

And omg! Referring him to as past tense is making my throat burn, the lump isn't helping as well.

I wipe my tears when we arrive and i got out of the car, my eyes fell on a broken Samir, i manage a small smile when he looked my way.

The least i could do to him is be strong for him, for he has went through a lot.

We all walk silently to our dear friends grave, my vision blurred as tears filled it once again, omg! No, Rab! No, please.

"Assalamu Alaikum." Abbakar says with the softest voice ever, his eyes— all of us look extremely broken.

He is— was—

I couldn't complete it when my entire body shook with sobs, Lizzy hugged me, Molly, Brea and Salma join, i didn't hug them back but i appreciated the gesture.

Samir knelt down on our friends grave, tears falling down the gravestone,

Oh poor Samir.

The guy has went through a lot to last him a lifetime.

"Arman, Arman can you hear me?" He asks with the most cracked voice i have ever heard in my life: "Arman please, i know you can hear me, and i know you aren't dead—" he choke,

Abbakar knelt down and start patting his back; "Please! We were suppose to work in the same company, you were supposed to get married to Sherlyn next month Arman, come back, we have a lot to fulfill in our bucket list...please Arman Khan, come back to me, you're the first friend i made in the university and Arman you promised to be always by my side, i need you...." he lean down on the gravestone.

Tears have been falling my cheeks nonstop, i hid my face in Lizzys shoulder, i can't see Samir breakdown like this, no, i am not one bit strong.

I can not.

"Arman i promise i won't yell at you again, i promise you, we will p-play more of football than b-b-basketball i swear...jus-t come back, please!" He is crying, sobs won't even allow him to speak.

Ray sat beside them with tears in his eyes: "Samir." He called, and Samir shook his head at him.

"No Ray, allow me, please." "We have a full list to fulfill Ray, and he is gone, is he?" He asks, sounding lost.

"Yes, unfortunately." Ray answers.

"He has gone too soon." Abbakar utter, more to himself wiping his eyes too.

After graduation which was almost 8months ago, Arman went to Mumbai to visit his family, as his parents live here in London, and he wanted to visit his fiancée as well.
He spent almost 7 months there and 5 days ago, he booked a flight to come back to London, Samir was so excited saying he misses his friend, i miss him too.

When they arrived, and about to land, i don't know what happened but the pilot lost control and the whole plane crashed, Arman and almost 15 passengers lost their lives immediately, and so the next day he was buried.

We all didn't have the courage to come visit him till today, 5 days later, how heartbreaking.

The most jovial person i know, the one that never get offended.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled at me.

"I am irresistible." He winks with a smirk.

"We're graduating." He almost jumped off his chair.

"Samir is an arse." He rolled his eyes.

"Soccer is life." And he kissed the ball in his hands.

"Norah." He whined; "You're beautiful." He smiled genuinely, i smiled back at him.

"I am hungry." He grumbled and start walking.

"Lemme go flirt with that cheesecake."

"I am so built up Abbakar, so suck it up."

"I hate maths." He groaned.

I clasp my mouth to prevent me from shouting, because lord knows that's what i wanna do, no, Arman is full of life, how can he be gone so soon?

"...I miss you best bro, i promise you i will never forget you and in shaa Allah you will always be in my prayer, till we reunite, Arman Khan, Samir Abdullah loves you bro." I catch the end of what Samir is saying.

"Hang in there and wait for us mate." Abbakar says, kissing the grave.

Ray caress it: "You'll surely be missed Arman."

Everyone had turns in talking to him, mine was mostly cries.

"Arman you're— you were an amazing human and i swear i will never forget you and I'll forever cherish our memories," I said, wiping my tears.

"The w-world has surely los-t an angel and the h-h-heaven gained one, we love you A-Arman, we will reunite again, i p-promise y-you."

Indeed the saying 'as quiet as a graveyard' is a freaking fact,

Because this place is dead silent, yea, dead silent filled with dead people.

We start walking back to our cars; "We can't just leave him here alone, he is my partner in crime for Jesus's sake." Molly says, crying, Abbakar wrap his arms around her shoulders murmuring soothing words to her and start walking her out much to her dismay.

This world, this world is nothing but temporary,

Who would have thought that Arman will die at the age of 22? Immediately after graduating university?

A broken smile grace my lips as his cheeky face pop up in my head, he was so cute.

We drove in eerily silent.

*****

"Do not Norah," Samir says sternly, i blink my eyes, once, twice and the third time, i can't believe this human.

"Don't do this to me Samir, to us." I said brokenly.

"I think i am already doing it." He says taking a step backwards.

The past three months had been rough to all of us, especially Samir, but i don't get why he will be ignoring me like i do not even exist.

I shook my head; "No!" I whisper.

"Yes," he whispers back; "Why can't you see it Norah, all the people in my life, leave, are you blind or what?"

"Blindly in love with you? Yes!" I answered, his features softens; "It's too risky Norah can't you see it? I cant afford to lose you too w-"

"Well, can't you see it too? You're already losing me by pushing me away," I said, tears filling my eyes.

"And i promise you i won't leave you nor your side." I added softly, taking a step close to him.

"That's what they all said, my mum left, twin brother, sister, cousin and, and my only friend too, they all left—" he chuckle humorlessly: "What's the purpose of life anyways?" He said to himself.

I am flabbergasted: "Look at the brighter side, your dad is st-" he cut me off with a yell; "He has fu*king cancer Norah, he barely has few months to live as well." He says.

If i was shocked earlier i don't the what i am now, no!

Omg!

Life isn't fair.

I walk towards him and wrap an arm around him, he nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling deep breaths.

Samir has went through shit, but Allah tests the people He loves the most yea?

It will all be worth it in the end in shaa Allah, i know that because i truly trust Allah, and He has made several promises in the Quran.

He hugged me back tightly, and i let my finger rake through his soft hair, he should get a haircut soon.

He nuzzle his head, inhaling my scent, "I am scared Norah." He whispers, pulling away from the embrace.

"Nihal, habibi." I said to him.

A small smile replace the frown on his lips; "Nihal." And he chuckled.

I smiled: "You shouldn't be scared my love, Allah has always been with you and He still is, just put your trust in Him." I said.

"Easier said than done." Whispers Samir, i cup his face: "Everything is easy with Allah in your life." I tell him, looking straight into his eyes, he nod; "True." He lean his forehead against mine.

"I love you Nihal, i love you so much, and i cannot thank you enough for being here with me." He says with sincerity dripping from his tongue.

My heart melt at his confession, this is the first time he is telling me to my face, tears filled up my eyes; "I love you too Samir, so much, you make me happy," I said looking into his eyes.

He groan; "Stop looking at me like that because you're making it hard for me not to kiss you." My eyes widened and he let out a low laugh.

"You shameless human." I hit his chest, he caught my wrist, drawing me closer to him, "I can't wait to be all halal with you my love." He said, his chin on my forehead, "Me too Sammy boo." I smirk, he hates the name.

"Don't call me that." He threaten with a wide grin, "Or else what?" I ask with a grin as well, he smells so nice i sniff him.

"Or else I'll kiss you." He says nonchalantly; "And did you just sniff me? Who's the shameless human now?" He roll his eyes.

"Shut up." I giggle, wiggling out of his hold and start walking towards my home.

"Come back babe." He said jogging to me.

And we walk side by side to my house.

I can't wait to be halal with this guy too.

***
Assalamu Alaikum guys😭😭😭

Our dear Arman is no more, bro i cried writing this chapter🥺
We will miss him, Rest Well my man✊🏽

Kinda a filler chapter huh?

Early update💃🏾😂

I think that's all, i am still a bit emotional about Arman🥺🥺💔

Malika🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 164 20
Love is something she never felt or tasted. She was a lonely dying soul that went unnoticed by all except him. He had family , health and everything...
86.4K 4.9K 34
#253spiritual 29/9/19 Cover by ME😍 (Completed Novel) Him & Her ...Lots of drama and secrets to be unfold during their journey but their life will...
349 48 12
Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I LOVE YOU " . It can be called a bitter l...
78.3K 7.8K 57
She's a simple person with little to distress her, loves to practice deen though she isn't perfect. What happen when she got hooked up in the web of...