•Drama• {Levi x Oc}

By yewebtoon

Her parents were murdered when she was only 7. She was raped right after her parents died. She had separated... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 18

8 0 0
By yewebtoon

Sick

"HEY!" Estelle shouted, startling everyone and looking up from their work or ending their chat with the other students. "You've got 10 minutes left," Estelle announced with an innocent smile.

Some of the students groaned in annoyance as others laughed. Then a student remembered something. "Oh! Ms!" A female student called, getting everyone's attention.

Estelle hummed in response. They used a microphone. I guess... So they can speak to every student in the class.

"What happened to Mr.Ackerman? He wasn't in class today and we had that rude substitute..." She asked.

"Hm? How should I know?" She answered with another question.

"What? I thought you and Mr.Ackerman were dating." She said in confusion.

"WAIT?! REALLY?!" Mostly all the boys and girls questioned in shock.

"Yeah. Don't you notice Mr.Ackerman always comes here for lunch? And they walk out the school together. Also, I saw them enter together." The female students said, remembering every time she's seen them together.

"WHAAAAT?!?!" Estelle covered her ears as 90 percent of the boys and girls in the class shouted.

Then they all started asking questions, begging for answers if they really are dating. Estelle stood there feeling her soul leave her body.

"P-Please calm down..." She begged, feeling embarrassed she awkward.

"Are you really dating him?" Asked a male student.

"Actually. It would make sense if they were! They're both the most attractive, not including Professor Zoe and Mr. Smith!" Announced a female student who wasn't a fangirl for either.

Then they all started muttered in agreement, which embarrassed Estelle even more, making her face turn red. "I'm- I'm not dating him though-" Estelle finally said, silencing everyone as they turned their attention directly at her.

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Everyone packed their things as most left and others interrogated Estelle, not getting any answer, except a flustered, dizzy, chocolate brown-haired woman.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Did Levi not come to school, because of yesterday?

I thought to myself worriedly. Levi didn't see me for lunch, but that could have been he felt uncomfortable around me, but even the students didn't know. So I decided to pay him a visit. See what's going on.

Once I made it to the apartment I knocked on his apartment door, but no answer. I rang the bell, but no answer.

Is. Is he okay? Did someone attack him because of what I did?! Shit!

"Levi!" I yelled as I kicked the door open with ease, breaking it in the process. Obviously. I looked around not seeing his insight.

Seemed there were a few things missing, but perhaps they were Petra's belongings. I dropped my bag on the floor and walked to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, but nothing. So I tried opening his bedroom door, but it was locked. "Levi. Open up it's the FBI!" I said jokingly, but there was still no response.

So I placed my ear on the door, but DONT WORRY. I didn't rip my ear off and tape it on the door, NaH. Of course not. Nah fool, I TURNED my head to the side and placed my ear on the door with my ear still INTACT on my head.

After a few seconds, I could hear heavy breathing and slight groans.

Is he...? No. No. No no no-no-no. If he was, he would have answered by now. So-

Once again I broke the door open with ease, using my foot, wearing black boots with heels  (just like in the anime except these boots aren't long af that reach your knees.) breaking it in the process.

Once I entered Levi wasn't doing what I thought he was doing, but he seemed to be asleep. I walked to the side of his bed, his face was red, he was sweating and his face was in pain.

How the FUCK did he sleep through that??

I questioned as I stared at him. I raised my hand and placed it o his forehead. Yeah. He's sick. Levi Ackerman. Sick. Hasn't happened in years. I walked to the kitchen, filling a bowl with cold water, and grabbed a cloth. Also a chair.

I walked back to Levi's room, setting the bowl down on his nightstand and soaking the cloth with water. I squeezed most of the water out of the cloth, folding it into a rectangle and placing it on Levi's forehead after moving his hair out of the way.

His face slightly eased up but seemed he was having a nightmare. He muttered something, but I didn't quite hear it. I sat on the chair and leaned forward, trying to hear what he was saying and finally heard him.

"Stop... D-Don't go... Isa-bel... Farlan-" He muttered with sorrow in his tone as he started squirming around in his bed.

I sighed and started caressing his hair, trying to ease him up. Seems whenever I did that he calmed down most of the time, but if it was worse I would have to wake him.

After a few seconds, his body replaced and his face looked more peaceful. I slid my hand down to the side of his face as my thumb caressed his cheekbone. After a minute or so, I was about to remove my hand, but.

He moved his left hand up to mine and placed his hand over mine as if he was making sure I don't remove my hand. "Don't leave, Estelle..." Levi muttered as his eyes slowly opened and stared at me with so much sorrow in his eyes.

I smiled softly at him, not trying to remove my hand at all. "I won't, Levi," I responded in a soft tone.

([A/n] Wow. Very. Fucking. Cliche? No. Cringe. God I'm so sorry...)

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Levi! Levi. Leeeeviiii. Le-" I was cut off by a wet cloth smacking me in the face.

"What the hell is it, brat?" I heard Levi ask in annoyance with his voice a bit raspy.

I threw the cloth off my face and onto the bed. I walked over, setting the bowl of soup and sitting on the chair. "I made soup" I answered, glancing over at him.

"Leave it there..." Levi said as he turned with his back facing me.

Wowowowowowowoowowowowowow. Wow. How ruuude.

I turned him back, on his back, and placed my hand on his forehead. "What the hell...?" Levi questioned as I pulled my hand back.

His body temperature has gone down, but not completely back to normal.

"Eat." I demanded as I held the bowl beside him. He stared at the bowl and looked away, refusing to eat, acting like some 5 year old not wanting to eat their vegetables.

I set the bowl down and try and remember what else I did whenever Levi was sick. Soon I finally remembered another thing I did which surprisingly never got me sick. But.

If I do that now. Now that I'm 25... ShouldIAsk?ShouldIJustSlideInTheBedBesideHim? Fuck it.

I sighed, taking my boots off and sliding into the bed with him. I didn't cuddle, but instead, I sat up, sitting on my fucking legs, placing Levi's head on my lap and started playing with his hair.

What? Did you think we were gonna cuddle? Haha. Mother fucker he's sick and I have work tomorrow. We did cuddle when we were younger, but that's when I was shorter than him. Beside this is like cuddling, right?

"What the hell are you doing, brat?" Levi glared at me, voice still raspy and his face red from his sickness.

I looked around for the cloth and saw it laying right beside Levi's head, more or so in front of me. I grabbed the cloth, stacked it, squeezed most of the water out, folded it into a rectangle, and placed it on Levi's forehead.

"I did something else when we were younger, but I know you'll be pissed if I get sick tomorrow." I chuckled, remembering Levi continuously scold me when we were younger.

"Tch. That was your fault." Levi groaned as he closed his eyes, seeming to feel much more comfortable with me playing with his hair.

"Yeah." I smiled at Levi's calmed face. He looked so vulnerable, I wanted to take pictures, but that would make me a creep. Obviously. So I just continued caressing his hair, till he fell asleep.

"Levi." Levi hummed in response half awake half asleep.

"I broke both of your doors, getting here." I said awkwardly.

"...You better fix them.." Levi responded threateningly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 982 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
3K 261 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
327 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
11.6K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...