๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” | Tayler Hol...

By mo0nlightbaex

"Why do you hate me so much?" Tayler asked. "I don't" I shrugged. "Stop lying" he said clearly annoyed. "I'm... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

2.7K 63 44
By mo0nlightbaex

*Thea's pov*

"Dad" I said once again with a calm voice. My dad just stood there with a stern look on his face. Silence.

My mom entered the room with the same expression as my dad's. I feel Tayler shift beside me. I look at him and woke him up with a nudge. And immediately went to my parents to greet them with a hug. Okay the tension is making me anxious.

Tayler stood up and run his fingers to his hair.

"Mom, Dad this is Tayler. Tayler meet my mom and dad." I said with nervous smile.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Miller." Tayler said politely and shook my parents' hands. My dad nodded at him.

"You should stay for breakfast. I'm sure both of you haven't eaten yet." My mom said to Tayler which he agreed to.

While me and my mom prepare breakfast, my dad took Tayler away and now I don't know where they are. I'm not really worried about my dad, he has always been so supportive. Of course at first he had this stern look on his face, I mean every dad does, right? My mother on the other hand, she'll make me avoid Tayler if he doesn't meet my mom's 'standards'. She's done it before with my friends back in Maryland, she will say they're not good for me and they're just a bad influence to me. I understand that she just want what's  best for me but sometimes it gets a little too much.

"Mom can you please not scare Tayler off" I said to my mom. "What? I'm not doing anything?" She replied. I just rolled my eyes, mentally of course.

"Go tell your dad and Tayler the food is ready." Said mom after we finish preparing breakfast.

I went to the living room but they're nowhere to be seen. Next is the garage, you know, because they're boys. As I walk to the garage, I can hear my dad and Tayler's laughs. Of course they're here. I peeked through the door and a smile immediately made its way to my face. I see my dad and Tayler standing next to my dad's old dirt bike, which he doesn't use anymore because he's getting old. I hear my dad tell Tayler about his experiences with his dirt bike. Stories that he had told me multiple times. I hope my dad likes Tayler, my dad's opinion on anything means a lot to me so. As their laughs die down. I decided to walk over to them.

"Heyy, breakfast is ready" I said with a big smile plastered to my face which they returned the smile back. "Okay" Dad said.

We walked to the kitchen and started eating our food. My mom started asking Tayler questions which made everthing awkward. I mentally rolled my eyes. Again. But Tayler seems to answer my mom's interrogation so smoothly.

After breakfast, we hung out for a bit until it's time for Tayler to go home.

"I should get going," Tayler said standing up. "I'll walk you out" I said standing up as well. "Thank you for breakfast Mr. and Mrs. Miller" He added. My mom nodded, a smile on her face, I'm not quite sure if it's real or not. My dad went for a bro hug with Tayler, "I told you to call me Kenneth" My dad said when they let go from the hug. A smile immediately made its way to my face. He's warming up to Tayler and I'm so happy about this. "Right sorry Kenneth" Tayler said with a chuckle.

We walked to Tayler's car. "You're mom doesn't like me that much, does she?" Tayler said with a chuckle, looking at his feet. "You could say that, but she's just being protective. Nothing to worry about her. Hey, you and my dad are basically friends now" I said trying to cheer him up. He chuckled, "Yeah we bonded about our mutual loves of dirt bike." I smiled and nodded. "Well I should go now. I had so much fun, Miller" He said. He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug. When I try to loosen my grip, he just held me close and tightened the hug. "I can't breathe" I joked. He laughed lightly, kissing my hair. We broke the hug. "Laters ugly" I said waving as he walk over to the driver side. He made face and said "Laters loser" before getting in and driving off.

Okay now I have to face my mother. I entered the house. "God Thea you can be irresponsible sometimes!" I heard my mom's voice immediately. Yep. "To think it's okay to take a boy home" She said loudly, walking back and forth in our living room, my dad is sitting on our couch while I just stood there. "We didn't do anything wrong mom" I said as calmly as I can. "He isn't good for you Thea. He'll break your heart" she said. "You don't know that." I snapped. She just laughed unamused. "Oh trust me I know boys like him" she said. "Well he isn't like these other 'boys' that you claimed to know" I said putting air qoutes in the word 'boys'. "You'll see. Sooner or later you'll come running to me crying about him." She said. As she sits next to my dad on the couch. "You do this to every friend I have mom!" I argued. "I just want the best for you" she said calmly and sweetly(?). I rolled my eyes, mentally of course. "Bullshit" I mumbled quietly enough for me to hear. Gladly my mother didn't hear. "And the best for you right now is to avoid seeing this boy" she said bluntly, not even looking at me. "Sarah that's too much. You're overreacting" Dad said calmly, tryng not to make the situation worse. I look at her in disbelief. "what- mom! You can't do that!" I said rather loudly. "Thea Elize don't raise your voice at me. You stop seeing this boy and that's final." She said. "No you can't do that-" I said when she cut me off. "Sweetheart I just want the best for you. I don't want my daughter to be seen with a lowlife who-" she said "He isn't a lowlife mom. You don't even know him!" I yelled, cutting her off. By now tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. I walked to my room and closed the door harshly.

I sighed, letting the tears fall. I walked over to my bed and laid there. I checked my phone to see a message from Tayler saying 'I miss you already loser' I laughed lightly, sniffing in the process. I replied a quick 'I miss you' to him. God I really like this boy.

I heard a knock on my door. "It's dad" dad said from the other side of the door. "Come in" I said sitting up. "You alright?" He said entering and sitting on the end of my bed. I nodded. "I just don't understand why mom doesn't like Tayler that much, and basically everybody that I befriend with" I said. He sighed. "Your mom just doesn't want you to get hurt" he said. "Well she didn't have to call him a lowlife" I said. He nodded. "Just talk to her when both of you are not angry." He said. "Dad do you like Tayler?" I asked him. "Eh, I was pretending the whole time" He said shrugging. "Daddd" I pouted. We laughed. "Well do you like him?" He asked me. "Yeah, I like him a lot" I replied with a smile. He nodded and said, "and does he make you happy? Is he treating you good? Because if he's not, I swear to god-" then I cut him off, "dad he's treating me good, great rather. And he makes me really happy. So you don't have to worry." I said reassuringly. He sighed and said "Okay".

"You should rest. And then come down later for lunch." He said and I nodded. "Should I send Nova here to keep you company?" He asked walking to the door. "Yes please" I said. "I approve Tayler. But if he hurts you, I won't hesitate to hit him with my dirtbike" He said before walking out of my room. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

We're now eating our lunch, none of us dared to say a thing. Only the clanking of our utensils can be heard. Okay how do I talk to my mom? Well I'm still upset at her.

After eating our lunch, my mom starts doing the dishes. I look at dad and he nodded at me. I took it as an opportunity to talk to her. "I'll help you" I said to my mom, earning silence as a reply. Okay a silent treatment. How would I do this? She wouldn't even look at me.

As I'm collecting the plates and putting it to the wash area where my mom is currently washing the utensils. "Mom, I know you don't wanna talk to me right now. I know you're mad that I broke a rule and took a boy in our house and I'm sorry for that. But I really like Tayler and you won't stop me from seeing him." I said. We always had these rules, they don't want me taking any boy home without their permission. Still not a word from her... I sighed.

"It's just that, you're getting old. And you're not our little girl anymore. I just wanted you to be safe. What if he's a bad guy and did something to you and we weren't here for you." She said, finally looking at me. Drying her hands, she's done with the dishes already. "And yet he didn't. Look, mom, he's a good guy. He's treating me great and everything, okay?" I said. She sighed. "Fine, I still don't like him that much but I'll try. And please be careful honey" She said. "I will mommy" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Author's note

Hi loves. Thank you for 250+ likes. Don't forget to like chapter 16 and this chapter. Ily all💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 197 24
"๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" okay so idrk this is my first story so don't hate me don't me shy give ideas okay pl...
54.3K 438 30
You recently just moved into the Sway house with your Brother Jaden. You get to go to Playlist and have the best time. However what will happen when...
20K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...
196K 3.5K 60
"no need to pretend she got a little bit of drama with her friends" โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* OPEN TO READ MORE! *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง WARNING: sexual scenes/references use...