𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

*Thea's pov*

I woke up feeling uncomfortable. I can't sleep. I look around the room and see the girls sleeping beside me. Loren is cuddled up to Indiana. This is so cute to watch. I chuckled. My throat is so dry, it hurts. Should I go downstairs? Gosh. What time is it? I went to get my phone and see that its 2:48 am. I sighed. I'm really thirsty. I got up and put on my black jacket. I hesitated. "Fuck it" I said under my breath. I took my phone and headed downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and got myself a water. I chugged down the glass of water and went to fill up the glass again. "Why are you awake?" I heard somebody say behind me. I jumped and turned around so quickly. I was greeted by a shirtless Tayler. I let out the long breathe that I didn't know I was holding. "You scared me" I said pouting. He laughed "Sorry" he said. He took a glass and filled it up with water. "I couldn't sleep. And I'm really thirsty, I woke up with my mouth really dry" I said sitting on the kitchen island "How about you? Why are you awake at 3 in the morning?" I asked. Tayler leaned on the wash area and drank his water. "Bryce is snoring really loud" he said with annoyed look on his face. I laughed at him. I'm craving ice cream right now. I went to the fridge "Do you have any ice cream?" I asked Tayler. "Nope" he said popping the p. Suddenly, a bright idea entered my mind. I look at Tayler with a wide smile on my face. He sighed and asked "What is it?" "Let's go get ice cream" I said to him excitedly. "At 3 in the morning?" He said. "Please" I said with puppy eyes. He closed his eyes and then opened them, "Fine" he sighed. I cheered. "Meet me here, let me just get Bryce's car keys" he instructed me. "Yes sir" I said.

I sat on the couch at the living room and scrolled through my social medias for a while. "Let's go" Tayler whispered startling me causing me to jump. He laughed at my reaction. "You really enjoy scaring me huh" I said rolling my eyes. He shrugged while laughing "It's fun". We walked to Bryce's car. He opened the passenger door, "M'lady" he said motioning for me to get in. I acted surprised "Such a gentleman" I said formally, as I get inside the passenger seat. "My pleasure" he said as we burst into laughter because of each other's weirdness. He ran to the driver side and turn on the ignition and drove off. Tayler plugged his phone and played songs. As we sing along with the songs at the top of our lungs.

I stared at Tayler, adoring his features. He's beautiful, the way he's smiling, his eyes, his contagious laugh, he also sings so well. I shook the thoughts out of my head. I know shits getting real once I call a guy beautiful, and I don't think he feels the same way. I need to stop this. "You have an amazing voice" I said to him. He looked at me and smiled "Why thank you Miss Miller" "You should sing more often" I said adjusting myself on the car seat. "You think so?" He asked looking at me briefly before putting his attention back on the road. "Yeah" I said nodding my head even tho he couldn't see me.

We arrived at Milk and Cream ice cream shop. Tayler opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him. We went inside and ordered our ice creams. I got strawberry and mint chocolate chip for Tayler. I went to the cashier to pay but see Tayler paying. "Hey you didn't have to, I can pay for my own Ice Cream" I said to Tayler. "I know, but I wanted to." He replied getting the receipt and putting it in the trash can. "Thank you and I'm paying next time" I said handing him his ice cream. He smirked "Oh so there's next time" he said. As we continue walking to where the benches are. I heard Tayler call my name. I turn to him. He's holding his phone, taking a picture of me. I posed for the picture. "You're too cute" he said putting his phone back to his pockets. I giggled and went back to eating my ice cream. We sat on the bench outside the shop to eat our ice creams. "I'll go get us drinks, do you want anything?" I ask Tayler, as I finish the last of my ice cream. "Just a water, please" he said. I stood up to get us a water. I went back and gave Tayler his water. "Thank you" he said. "Welcome" I replied. "You ready to go back?" He asked me. I nodded. We walked to where the car is. We headed home.