𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

Thea's pov

They swam for a while until they decided that we should get going because it's pretty dark. Cold wind hit my body and I shivered because my clothes are still kinda wet. "You cold?" Tayler asked me and I nodded. "Here" he said handing me his blue-green thrasher hoodie. "Thank you" I said and put on his hoodie. Oh god his hoodie smells so good. We got our things and started walking. "Do you wanna get dinner with us first or?" Tayler asked me. "Sorry but I promised mom to be home by dinner." I replied. "It's okay, do you want me to walk you home?" he said looking at me. "You know what, all of us should walk you home since it's really dark now" Cole insisted. "Yep just to be safe" Bryce also said. "We don't take no for an answer Thea" Cody said. "Okay okay, you guys won't even let me answer." I said chuckling. They laughed and we continued walking. My feet hurt already probably because I've been walking a lot today. And their strides are long compared to mine damn. I noticed Tayler crouch down, I look at him in confusion, he said "Hop on, Cinderella" I hopped on his back and he started walking again. Man this boy is strong. "Cinderella?" I asked him referring to the nickname he called me earlier. "Remember at the party last night? You said you need to be home before midnight." He said. "Oh" is the only word that came out of my mouth, I smiled. "Yeah" he said chuckling.

We arrived at my house and I hopped off Tayler's back. "Thank you guys. I had so much fun today." I said. And they replied with "No problem, Thea" "Anytime" "No worries". I smiled and waved at them one more time. I started walking to our house. I heard a "hey" then I turn around to see Tayler and he smiled and said "Laters Thea" while waving his hand. I grinned at him "Laters Tayler."

I got inside and see that my mom is cooking dinner. I hugged her. "Hey mom" and she replied me with "Who's hoodie is that?" My eyes widened. Oh shit I'm still wearing Tayler's hoodie. I forgot to give him his hoodie back. "A friend's" I said shrugging. "Is it a boy?" my dad said entering the kitchen. I nodded. My dad raised his eyebrows. "Oh no she really is getting old now" my dad said fake crying. I chuckled and shook my head. "Alright go take a rest while I prepare dinner" my mom said. I've always been close with my parents, and they've been supportive with everything I do. I'm an only child so that explains why. I went to my room and laid in my bed for a while. I can't help but to think of Tayler. A smile made its way to my face. But I removed it immediately. Nope Thea no, too early for that. I doubt he would even like me like that. He even probably has a girlfriend. I sighed. I took off Tayler's hoodie and I took a shower then change into something comfortable. My dad knocked on my door to tell me dinner is ready. I sat on one of the chairs and started eating.

Halfway dinner my mom told me "So tell us what happened with your day". I contemplated whether to tell them or not but I decided to tell them. About the coffee shop, the lake and everything, well I skipped some events but yea. "So what's this boy's name?" My mom asked. "Tayler" I said quietly. "Well that's good you're making friends" my dad said.

After dinner, I went to my room and see that Tayler tagged me in an ig post.

@taylerholder

Liked by brycehall and 32, 633taylerholder: Me & ___ who wants to fill that blank?☺️💕Itscodyryan: me😘brycehall: im sure the blank has been filled^Coledavid: True^loren: omgsksgsksj who^brycehall: me dummyIndiana: excited to meet the girl who mad...

taylerholder: Me & ___ who wants to fill that blank?☺️💕
Itscodyryan: me😘
brycehall: im sure the blank has been filled
^Coledavid: True
^loren: omgsksgsksj who
^brycehall: me dummy
Indiana: excited to meet the girl who made our friend act up like that.
taylerholder: all of u shut up now🤦🏻‍♂️
mayadaniels: @theamiller is that ur hand??

I blushed at the comments. It's the photo I took Tayler after he gave me his hoodie. Damn is he famous or something? I see the other boys also posted pictures that I took of them and gave me credits. I also posted pictures of me at the lake, the sunset, with Tayler, and with the boys. And my phone started to blow up from my friend's texts asking why I'm with Tayler. Oh god.