BNHA One-Shots and Short Stor...

By SugarMapleWings

Hey, lovelies! Do you like imagining relationships with characters from My Hero Academia? Are you lonely and... More

Author's Note N Stuff
♡*Request Rules*♡
°˖ ✧My Favorite Soft Hours Stories (Part 1)✧˖ °
Misunderstandings : Eijiro Kirishima
Cuddles and Covers : Eijirou Kirishima
Pocky Game : Eijirou Kirishima
Lazy Sunday Mornings : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki
A Loving Surprise : Eijirou Kirishima
Can I Sleep With You Tonight? : Tamaki Amajiki
Making Dreams Come True : Eijirou Kirishima
Flower Crowns : Katsuki Bakugou
Pocky Game : Hitoshi Shinsou
Big Secret : Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou
Little Secret : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Disclosed : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Nightmares : Kirishima x Bakugou x Reader Scenarios
How Y'all Sleep : Headcanons (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Literally Just Me Listing All the Things I Love About Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part One)
Nightmares : Midoriya x Todoroki x Reader Scenarios
Pranks : Eijirou Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Two)
Shouto Todoroki Relationship Headcanons
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Three)
Booty Shorts : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Stormy Weather : Hitoshi Shinsou
Hugs and Kisses : Shouto Todoroki
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Four)
Hoodie Headcanons : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Hot Cakes : Izuku Midoriya
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Five)
Bath Bomb : Katsuki Bakugou
Ice Cream Date : Izuku Midoriya
First Kiss : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Six)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Seven)
Party Jitters : Katsuki Bakugou
Depression Comfort : Izuku Midoriya (HCs)
Hoodie Headcanons 2 : (BNHA Boys x Tall!Reader)
The Price of Being A Hero : Tamaki Amajiki
Partners : Katsuki Bakugou
Horror Movie Headcanons : BNHA Boys x reader
Midnight Ball : Shouto Todoroki
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation : Eijirou Kirishima
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation (Bonus Story!) : Eijirou Kirishima
Thicc!Reader : BNHA Boys x reader
Get Some Rest : Katsuki Bakugou
Kiss Attack : (BNHA Boys x reader)
Baby, You're Perfect : BNHA Boys x chubby!reader
Fire Alarm : Eijirou Kirishima
First Snow : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Lights : Shouto Todoroki
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part One)
POINTY STICK MASTER : Denki Kaminari
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part Two)
Sleigh Ride Together (With You) : Tamaki Amajiki
Touch Starved : Katsuki Bakugou
Poly!KiriDeku Relationship Heacanons Because I Can
Kill It With Fire! : Shouto Todoroki
My Universe : Katsuki Bakugou
My Hero : Eijirou Kirishima
Kissing / Making out Headcanons : Denki Kaminari
Warm : Eijirou Kirishima
Hermoso : BNHA Boys x Latinx!reader
Moments : Eijirou Kirishima & Denki Kaminari
When He's Not Here : Katsuki Bakugou (+ Kirishima)
Helping Their S/O Recover From Surgery : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
4/20, Blaze It : Katsuki Bakugou
Kirishima Cuddle Headcanons
I'm Yours : Eijirou Kirishima
Sato Baking Headcanons
Public Displays : Eijirou Kirishima
Tickle Training : Eijirou Kirishima
Stressed Out : Eijirou Kirishima
You're Okay, You're Alright : Izuku Midoriya
Anything For You
Curtains : Dabi
We'll Be There For You : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki

Hoodie Thief : Eijirou Kirishima

2.5K 44 92
By SugarMapleWings

Author's Note:

What could be better than our favorite daddy shark? This is the oneshot that was too long for the hoodie headcanons I put out a few days ago, so here it is. I absolutely loved writing this and hope you love reading it!

We have another fem reader here. Just letting you know.

Warning: Extremely fluffy. Your UwUs are seriously at risk here

Enjoy,

-Sugar

♥♥♥

You drained the last of your tea as you sat on the common room couch, a textbook abandoned at your side while you took a 'break' from studying to scroll aimlessly through your phone. You were nearly alone in the room, the only other student out at this time being Tokoyami. The two of you hadn't really spoken, the only acknowledgment of each other's presence being a subtle nod when you'd come in.

You were currently thumbing through your Wattpad app, half-heartedly trying to find a fic you had accidentally closed without saving earlier that morning. Casually hopping around in fics, you couldn't find anything that looked interesting.

The lights of the common room had been dimmed for the night, stars just barely visible from the floor to ceiling windows set in the walls. You liked the sleepy feeling that pressed against the back of your eyes, your thoughts having slowed to a hazy stream after a long day of being active and awake. The darkness of the room wrapped around you like a blanket, comfortably enveloping you. You were truly a creature of the latest hours. The rest of your class was probably more or less asleep, but you had other plans, deciding to wait up for your boyfriend to return. It wasn't that late yet, maybe a little past eleven, but you were prepared to stay seated for another few hours.

Contrary to your resolve, a familiar set of footsteps made their way into the common room, and you glanced up to see your red-haired boyfriend. You broke into a grin. "Hey, Eiji. Back from your work study already?"

He caught sight of you on the couch and smiled back. "Yeah. Fatgum let us go early. There was some villain paperwork he had to do on a robbery we helped stop today and—wait a second. Is that my hoodie?"

You glanced down at the red fabric you were swaddled in. "Uhh . . . maybe?"

Tokoyami had looked up, silently observing your exchange from across the room with newfound interest.

"Dude," Kirishima said. "I've been looking everywhere for that for the last month."

"Oops."

"You said you hadn't seen it!"

You shrugged helplessly, flopping back against the couch in dismissal. Your fingers went back to their work on your phone, however, this time you were carrying out your premeditated plan in the case of you ever getting caught like this.

Kirishima smirked and put a hand on his hip, shifting his weight slightly as he held out his hand. "Give it back."

"Why?"

"Because it's mine."

Your eyes flicked back up to meet his. "Oh, ho ho, I don't think so."

Eijirou frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You see," you said, standing up. "In this relationship, there is no longer a 'mine' or 'yours'." A devilish smirk appeared on your face, pausing for a bit of effect. "There is now only 'ours'."

With that, you pressed play on your phone. The USSR anthem started blasting from your speaker as you dashed off, vaulting over the couch with Kirishima hot in pursuit.

You were a near-even match; your own speed aided by your months of training combined with Eijirou's leftover tiredness from the day kept the two of you sprinting around the empty first floor, trying to keep your giggles quiet for the benefit of those attempting to sleep upstairs and in the dorms around you.

Your song ended and you glanced down to start it again. In your moment of distraction, Ejirou took a final, valiant leap of faith and tackled you to the ground, pinning you to the floor under you.

"Noooo!" you cried out, the hand that was holding your phone dramatically going limp.

Eijirou shifted his weight so he could roll you over, giggles still bubbling up from your throat. "Now, about taking back what's mine—" His hands started to dip under your hoodie, purposely wriggling his fingers against your sides to make you squirm and giggle more. His hands hit bare skin, and he paused, confused, digits feeling around for some kind of undershirt or tank top.

A diabolical light stole your eyes once again, smirking at his discovery that you were just wearing the hoodie. "Forcibly removing clothing from a lady?" you said in mock horror, smile still playing on your lips. "And out in public too? That's not very manly."

His mouth fell open at your accusation, wholly defeated by what you had said and done.

"Whatcha gonna do?" you continued to tease. "Can't take it away from me now~"

Eijirou hauled you onto his shoulder, getting up off the ground. "Sure about that, babe? You're coming with me."

He lugged you over to the elevator, still laughing as your legs flailed and your fists playfully pounded against his strong back. Kirishima grinned and waved at Tokoyami, who had been captively watching the whole affair from his vantage point on the couch. Eijirou pressed the button for the fourth floor, the doors closing you in together. He carried you straight to his room, kicking the door shut with his foot before finally tossing you onto his bed.

"Now, about me getting that hoodie back . . . ."

You stuck out your tongue, sitting up and crossing your legs over each other. "Come and get it," you taunted.

Kirishima surged forward, wrapping his arms securely around your waist as he brought you in for a kiss. You happily pushed back into him, folding your own arms around his neck. He rubbed your sides through the cloth of the hoodie, eventually slipping his hands underneath again to brush over your skin. You sighed into the kiss, letting his tongue dart into your mouth to meet with your own. He started to slowly lift the hem of the sweatshirt, the bottom of your sports bra peeking out to meet the cool air of his room. Finally, you groaned in defeat, slipping your arms from the sleeves and letting him pull away to slide it over your head.

He danced off a few steps backwards as you pouted on the edge of his bed, having difficulty in squishing down your smile. Kirishima triumphantly held up the article of clothing, sliding it onto his own body for safekeeping.

"Okay, okay, fine. You can have it back," you said, crossing your arms over your chest. "It was starting to not smell like you anymore, so I was considering returning it anyway."

"Well, little miss tsundere," Kirishima said, folding his own arms in mockery at your position. "You had it so long . . . ."

An idea struck him as his voice trailed off. He buried his nose into the collar, inhaling deeply. He could smell . . . you. It was wonderful. The perfect combination of your deodorant, perfume, sweat, and even some hints of your shampoo and conditioner. Eijirou closed his eyes for a second, relishing in the traces of yourself you had left behind.

"Uh, Earth to Kirishima," you said from the bed, awkwardly watching your boyfriend sniff his own hoodie.

He peeked out at you, wondering exactly what traces of him you had been able to smell the first day you had come into his room and stolen his hoodie.

"You are going to wash that, right?" you asked him, staring dubiously at his far too-pleased expression.

"Not until it stops smelling like you~" He sang the last part of his sentence, letting his sharp teeth flash over the collar of the hoodie in his smirk.

"Eww, I got that out of your hamper and wore it for a month." You wrinkled your nose.

"Too bad."

You rolled your eyes. "I'd offer you one of my hoodies, but I don't think you'd fit."

Kirishima shrugged, finally taking his face out of the front of the sweatshirt.

"Now how am I going to get back to my room?" You gestured down at yourself. You were glad at the rest of your choice of clothing for the day; a sports bra and high waisted yoga pants. It was okay with you to wear that around your boyfriend, but being seen by one of your classmates in the hallway might be a little too much.

Kirishima sighed and went to his closet, pulling out one of his t-shirts. "Will this do it for you, Princess?"

You happily took it, slipping into the red material. To your delight, this one smelled like him just as much, but you opted to be more subtle than your boyfriend; deciding to wait until you got to the privacy of your room before taking a deep inhale of the clothing article. "Thanks, Eiji."

"No problem."

"How long do I get to keep it?"

He thought for a moment. "Can you please just give it back to me when I ask?"

"Will I get another one?"

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "You drive a hard bargain. You're lucky you look so dang cute in my clothes."

You giggled, finally taking your turn to pull the collar of his shirt over your nose, eyes twinkling over the fabric.

Eijirou stared at you, the intense feeling of how much he loved you suddenly crashing down on his chest. He walked back to his bed, wrapping his arms around you and laying the both of you down. "I have decided that we're going to cuddle now," he bluntly stated, nuzzling into your shoulder.

"Ooh, do I get a choice in this?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kirishima said, suddenly letting go of you and rolling over so his back was to you. "I forgot how much you hate cuddles. I'll just be over here—"

"NOOO!" You tackled him, peppering kisses all over his neck, fighting to find patches of exposed skin among the abundance of the fabric of his hoodie.

He laughed, giving in to your tugging hands and rolling onto his back. You happily kissed his cheeks and nuzzled his nose, hugging him from above.

"I was just kidding," he said. "You get all the cuddles you could ever want! I'd say you get all the cuddles you deserve, but then we'd be here forever, and I don't think that would be very productive. It would be nice though."

You snuggled into his chest, happy he was there, happy you could hold him and wrap your arms around him. "Yeah . . . ," you said. "I love you. Thanks for being my boulder."

"Thanks for being my pebble."

It should be illegal how soft Kiri was in that hoodie. The two of you spent the next hour just holding each other in bed, conversing and getting comfortable with each other. Kirishima was right. You'd gladly spend forever in his arms. You both began to drift off, sleep finally overtaking your heavy eyelids.

♥♥♥

Author's Note:

Real fast snatched some inspo from this video if you're curious (if ya want the sammich version, find it yourself, I'm not posting it here):

This oneshot was so much fun to write, I couldn't handle it. I literally had to take a ton of breaks to just sit back in my desk chair and squee. I was supposed to bake banana bread today. Whoopsie. This was more worth it though. Idk if I'm coming down from a writing high, but this might be my favorite of my Kiri fics. Maybe. Not sure.

Make sure you're staying hydrated and active, kiddos! It's important!

Love you,

-Sugar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 232 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
723K 6.7K 158
Hey people! So, I hope you enjoy this big book of bnha reader scenarios which btw, is from my FAVE anime, boku no hero academia or my hero academia...
10.5K 89 12
Hey, y'all! This book is a scenario book and may or may not feature some one-shots (if I feel up to it). This book will be updated as much as I can...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...