The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts

1.6K 48 110
By GoldenFang17

Warning! Some lemons may be found here. Some sexual scenes can be read here. If you can't read this, skip the first part of the story. Thank you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Giyu and Shinobu looked at Midnight who is a bit angry and shocked at what she is seeing. Douma just looked at them from his car and didn't interrupt.

"The two are already dating and me, I'm still single! Maybe I can date the Kanae girl, but Nah, I'm just gonna get busted again." Douma said to himself.

"Why are you two together?" Midnight asked.

"And why are you asking if we are together? Of course, we are dating!" Shinobu said with her angry veins.

"Hah?! D-Date?! What do you mean date?! I thought we'll be the ones going out for tonight, Giyu!" Midnight said.

"I apologize if I promised you about hanging out for tonight or not. But Shinobu here, actually, we were together because this is our first date. She was working somewhere overseas and this is our first time  meeting each other." Giyu said.

"B-But as I remember, you're acting like you have met her for the first time, and now, things have changed!" Midnight said.

"Oh? That scene before? Well, I may act like I never knew her, but because that was our first time meeting each other after years of getting separated together. And since you pulled me away at that moment, I couldn't fight or argue with you because the U.A. sports festival is still ongoing. I can't just fight with some small issue." Giyu said.

"I-I see... So it was my fault why you two got separated. Which means--" Midnight was stopped by Shinobu.

"I'm his girlfriend and we got separated because of our works and personal stuff. You tell him, Giyu." Shinobu said.

"No... You said to me that you're single...?" Midnight asked.

"If I said that before, I'm sorry, it was a lie. But if I didn't, I'm still sorry. Because I made you expect that you'll have a chance to me since I never shared my real status in life. Yeah, Shinobu is my girlfriend and I love her, more than you imagine." Giyu said.

Midnight looked down and tears start to come out from her eyes. She just smiled and wipes it with her handkerchief.

"I think I fell in love with the wrong person. My bad, Giyu. I'm sorry." Midnight said and turns around from them and left.

"Aaaaand she's gone!" Douma said and leaves from the scene in his car.

"Actually, if she didn't pull you from before, maybe I'll act nice to her right now." Shinobu said.

"Even if you did that Shinobu, you'll still hurt her feelings until now." Giyu said while looking at Midnight walking away.

"Hey! Is that Midnight?!" One citizen asked.

"Midnight-san! Can I have your autograph?!" Another citizen asked but was ignored by Midnight who walks past through them and while lowering her head. While walking, she grabbed a pouch from her attire and takes out shirts that has a design of a half-heart each on it.

"If you and I dated while wearing this, and I cling on you, this heart will show how I really love you. But I think this won't be put into use now." Midnight said while sobbing and now throws it into the garbage can. But someone catches it and it is known to be Kyojuro.

"Hey, hey. Why throw such a decent shirt? Oh, this looks nice! Where's the other half of this heart shirt?" Kyojuro asked.

"R-Rengoku... It was you..." Midnight said in her low voice.

"What's wrong? Are you all right?" Kyojuro asked. He opens his phone and sees a message from Giyu.

"Kyojuro, I broke Midnight's heart after she saw Shinobu and I dating. I explained why we are together and how we met from before. I hope you can cheer her up tomorrow at school."

"For Pete's sake, I see." Kyojuro said.

"Hey, can you just throw that damn shirt already?" Midnight asked.

"Huh? Are you kidding? Just let me keep this one. Throwing such a new dress isn't good. You're just showing such disgrace to the creator of this." Kyojuro said.

"Who cares..." Midnight uttered.

'She's really down after what she saw and after what Giyu said to her. What should I do to fire her up once again?' Kyojuro thought.

"How about we'll take a drink? My treat?" Kyojuro said.

"Fine." Midnight said in her low tone. The two now can be seen drinking in the bar and both of them are already drunk.

"IF I ALREADY KNEW THAT... Giyu... Giyu has already a girlfriend, I should've just stayed away! My reputation and image of being a hero will be ruined because of that!" Midnight exclaimed while chugging her tenth mug of beer.

"Giyu got some really pretty girl and she's kinda scary! As I know, she can kill you without you noticing how she'll hit or attack you!" Kyojuro said and drinks also another mug of beer.

"AAAHHH IF THAT GIRL DIDN'T SHOWN UP, MAYBE GIYU AND I ALREADY STARTED DATING AND HE'LL ABANDON HER!!" Midnight yelled and now drinks the beer while some of it slips down on her chest, making her bra a little bit exposed.

"That's impossible! Because Giyu and Shinobu are really meant to each other! Deal with it!! Hahahaha!" Kyojuro laughed while poking Midnight's forehead.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Daaaaaamn it!!" Midnight exclaimed and now pours the beer into her dress due to her unable to drink anymore.

'This is bad. If both of us lose control in here, maybe these men will take over Midnight. Since she can't use her Quirk because she is really drunk!' Kyojuro thought. He drinks one more mug and carries Midnight.

"Oh, what is the meaning of this? Want me to take to your sweet home? Take me down! I'll just go if you are Giyu!" Midnight whined while shaking her legs.

"Just... cooperate and let's go!" Kyojuro said. It took them an hour to reach Kyojuro's house since both of them are really drunk. As they enter the house, Kyojuro quickly rushes Midnight to her bed with his remaining strength left and throws her into it.

"Ow...! Could you be a little bit careful?!" Midnight angrily said while getting hiccups.

"I can't...! I'm too drunk icanttakeitanymore..." Kyojuro uttered quickly and crashes to his bed. He didn't notice that he is landing on Midnight and the heroine sees Kyojuro on top of her. The two looked at each other eye to eye without any emotion and the two suddenly kissed each other and their tongues battled it out.

After ten seconds of kissing, Kyojuro pulled his lips to Midnight with saliva sticking from it. He now lays himself in the bed and looked above.

"I... I'm sorry... I was just..." Kyojuro was stopped as Midnight sits on his crotch. He can feel the wet part on her and his little thing starts to bulge on her.

"My, it seems I have awakened your mighty warrior, Fire fist..." Midnight said as she slowly strips herself in front of Kyojuro and her black bra can be seen bouncing while stripping her shirt.

'Damn... So big...' Kyojuro thought.

"You're getting harder than I expected... I'm... starting to like it..." Midnight uttered. She crawled backward and suddenly pulls Kyojuro's pants, which ends his underwear exposed with something trying to get away from it.

'Wow! So big! Maybe bigger than Giyu's!' Midnight thought.

"Let me take care... of this... thing..." Midnight uttered as she starts to remove his underwear and sees the huge and long stick of Kyojuro.

'It's bigger than I expected...!' Midnight thought. She starts stroking on it and spits a little amount of saliva on it.

Warning: Lemon Alert! 🍋

"Ugh... Ugh..." Kyojuro moaned while holding his hair in pleasure as Midnight sucks his stick and thrusts her head into it fast.

"I'm... I'm c*mming!" Kyojuro exclaimed and he accidentally blasts all of his white nectar to Midnight's mouth who likes it.

"Gluurgh...!" Midnight gargled a bit of it and swallows it in one gulp. She opens her mouth to show that she was able to take all of Kyojuro's bitter nectar.

"You really came so hard... You flame bastard..." Midnight uttered and started to laugh. Kyojuro slowly stood up and grabs Midnight by her shoulder and as the two sat together, he licks on her breasts while groping it. Midnight moaned louder as if she doesn't care around her surroundings.

"Don't...! I-I'm so sensitive in there!" Midnight uttered while moaning but Kyojuro ignored her. After licking, she turned Midnight away and pushes her back to make her do the doggy style pose.

"Better be ready for this, Midnight!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"Spank me, daddy! Please punish me, daddy!" Midnight exclaimed. Kyojuro now puts his stick on her vagina and now presses it slowly. As it enters inside, Midnight felt like she was stabbed and she felt the pain and pleasure from it.

"Ugh... Yeah...!" Midnight exclaimed. Kyojuro now slowly pulls it and blood can be seen flowing from Midnight's vagina.

'T-This is her first time...? Oh great...' Kyojuro thought.

"Give me more, daddy! More!" Midnight exclaimed and Kyojuro now thrusts his stick faster to her vagina. He pulls her face and kisses her while thrusting.

"Oh... ugh... ugh... damn it! Yeah! Oh yeah!" Midnight moaned. The two now changed positions and proceeded to the missionary pose.

"Take it slow... please... UGH!" Midnight moaned as Kyojuro puts his stick into her once again and starts to move thrusting again. The two continued doing sex for four hours until both of them passed out.

8:00 AM

Kyojuro wakes up and sees himself and Midnight both naked and he can smell the bitterness on the blanket and their mixed sweat on the bed. Midnight, who is still sleeping, grabs Kyojuro and hugs him.

"Hmmmmm don't let me go..." Midnight uttered.

"Did we have... Oh no. This is ridiculous. But, I kinda enjoyed it, actually. I may be drunk, but I can recall all of the things happened  because of my toughened brain." Kyojuro said while looking at the sleeping Midnight.

'What am I feeling? My heart races like crazy as I saw this woman from the day we met at U.A. I think I fell in love with her. I can't even talk to her very well because of my missions and because of Kamado, Zenitsu, and Giyu. She's also kinda serious when we work and sometimes, being funny and playful at times she wanted. She's always angry when I talk about her age. And that made me happy knowing her.

Am I starting to love you, Nemuri?' Kyojuro thought. Midnight finally wakes up and sees Kyojuro already smiling and looks at her.

"Eh? Why I can feel your... EH?!" Midnight shrieked.

"Hahahaha. Good morning, Nemuri. " Kyojuro said.

"R-Rengoku! D-Did we just did the thing, you know?! The one that... Aaahh!!" Midnight cried while holding her head.

"Hey, calm down. Even if you cry out for good, we already did the unexpected, Nemuri. I'm sorry." Kyojuro said.

"Shit... If that woman didn't come to Giyu, maybe I could've had a great night last night. But, what happened last night wasn't great, but fantastic." Midnight said as she sat on the bed with her upper body exposed, not caring on Kyojuro seeing it.

"Did you liked it, did you?" Midnight asked.

"Y-Yeah, I liked it." Kyojuro said.

"Let me ask you, Kyojuro Rengoku. Do you like me or not? Am I that too old for you or not." Midnight asked in her worried tone.

"Hey, I'm still twenty years old, why worried about your age? Aren't you satisfied that a man ten years younger than you finally broke your virginity?" Kyojuro asked.

"Stop mentioning your age!" Midnight angrily said.

"R-Right, my bad! About your question? Do I really like you? Yes. From the day we met at U.A., I already fell in love with you. Your looks, your posture, and personality, I loved all of it. But I can't do a single thing to express my feelings to you because I have personal missions to do with." Kyojuro said.

"Personal missions?" Midnight asked.

"Uh, nevermind that!" Kyojuro said.

"I don't know what to say but, even if we did sex last night, that doesn't mean I love you too. But what I want to tell you is..." Midnight uttered as she placed her arms on Kyojuro's shoulder and closes her face into his.

"Take care of me and let's love each other more than we thought. I admit it too, as I saw your face for the first time in U.A., I was overwhelmed by your hair, your way of interacting with others, and the way you care for everyone. Please take me as your partner, Kyojuro." Midnight said as she kisses him in the lips and the kiss lasted for five seconds.

"Yeah. I'll love you with my blazing heart, Midnight!" Kyojuro said.

"No! From now on, call me Nemuri from now on. And I'll call you Kyojuro. Cause you are now mine." Midnight said while licking her lips.

"So, we should start going to school or--" Kyojuro was stopped as Midnight pulls his face and lands it to her breasts.

"I am still not yet satisfied with what happened last night! Let's do more of it right now!" Midnight said.

"Hey, we'll be late for school. Our students might be waiting for us out there." Kyojuro said while raising his head from her breasts.

"Just for ten minutes, please?" Midnight asked with her seducing face.

"Ten minutes, okay!" Kyojuro said as he spreads out her legs and places his stick into her once again.

"Oh, yes! I love it!" Midnight exclaimed in excitement and the two started to act wildly at the bed.

'My relationship with Kyojuro might be wilder than I thought. Ooooh yes!' Midnight thought while getting pleasured.

Lemon Ends 🍋

Giyu looked around the school to search for Kyojuro and Midnight but both of them weren't there. All Might flashed in front of Giyu with his muscle form.

"I am here! Good morning, Giyu!" All Might said.

"Good morning, All Might. Have you saw Midnight and Fire Fist?" Giyu asked.

"The two? I haven't seen those two since earlier. Maybe they were on a mission." All Might said.

'I can't contact Kyojuro because Shinobu confiscated it from last night.' Giyu thought.

Flashback

"My, my. I'm just gonna check on how many women and girls flirted at you." Shinobu said while smiling but having her angry veins on her face.

Flashback Ended

"Gotta go now, Giyu. See, you... later!!" All Might exclaimed as he ran away at a supersonic speed.

"What a cheerful hero." Giyu said with a smile. He looked around and still continued on finding the two. Afternoon came and everyone now is preparing themselves on going home.

"Hey, everyone! Since the training camp is next week, I have a suggestion! Why don't we go all shopping together?!" Mina asked.

"Nice idea!" Jiro said.

"That's a good idea, Mina." Tsuyu said.

"We'll pass this time. See ya." Zenitsu said as he and Tanjiro walk out of the room but Nezuko pulls Tanjiro.

"O-Oh, Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked.

"Can you come with us, please?" Nezuko asked with her begging eyes. Zenitsu saw her face from the window and flashed in front of her.

"Yes! Yes! We'll go, right Tanjiro?!" Zenitsu asked while smacking his back.

"Ow! S-Sure!" Tanjiro said.

"Yay!" Nezuko exclaimed. Tanjiro suddenly pats Nezuko's head while smiling and Nezuko felt warmth and love from the head pat.

'You really look like Cyrene, Nezuko. I wish you were reincarnated as her. I wish.' Tanjiro thought.

'Nii-chan's memories should be returning slowly but surely. I got this!' Nezuko thought.

"Hey! Are we just gonna stand in here and wait?! Let's go to this damned thing called shopping!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Shut up, pighead!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"What did you said, spiky shitty brat?!" Inosuke angrily asked and the two started to fight.

"There's no stopping them." Denki said while looking at the two fighting against each other.

"Immatures." Shoto said and this made the two stop fighting and looked at Shoto.

"What did you say?! Half and half bastard?!" Katsuki and Inosuke angrily asked. Everyone now can be seen in the mall while bringing their lists for the camp and baskets.

"Let's split up so that we can buy faster!" Uraraka said.

"Good idea, Uraraka!" Momo said as she and Jiro walk away from the group. Sato, Shoji, Tokoyami, and Aoyama as a group walked together and went to the other stores. Mineta, Denki, and Sero as a group headed to the camera accessories. While the rest are walking together as a group.

"I'm just gonna buy a drink." Katsuki said as he walks away from the group.

"See us at the grocery store, Bakugo!" Mina said.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke! Let's get some mosquito repellants over there!" Zenitsu said while pointing to the stall of repellants.

"Yeah!" Nezuko said and the four walked away from the main group. Katsuki after buying is about to go into the grocery store but suddenly was bumped by a taller guy who is known to be Genya.

'H-Hey! This guy is the one who nearly killed Midoriya! Katsuki Bakugo! His face and hair are annoying to see.' Genya thought.

"Hey! Look at where you're looking, scarface!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"Huh?! Who did you call scarface huh?!" Genya angrily asked but Kanao from nowhere pulls him.

"Stop picking a fight, Genya." Kanao said. Katsuki looked at Kanao and he was stopped as he looked at Kanao's pretty face. He stared at her like it was no end and Genya starts to wave his hands into his face.

"Hey? Are you all right? Hey!" Genya yelled at Katsuki to take him back to normal.

"Huh?! Yeah, I am! Now let me go!" Katsuki angrily said as he walked away.

"What's his deal?" Genya asked and Kanao shook her head. She didn't notice that Tanjiro's group walked past behind them and she didn't notice it.

"Let's go home, Genya. Master Muichiro and the others are waiting for us at home." Kanao said while carrying four boxes of pizza and some accessories.

"Let me help you, Kanao." Genya said and the two walked away from the scene. Katsuki on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking of Kanao's face and smell.

'She's pretty and her aura... It's a bit terrifying but warm.' Katsuki said while blushing. He slaps himself to take himself out of that thoughts but it was no use.

"DAMN IT!!" Katsuki angrily yelled. The week has passed and everyone now is already on the bus.

"Listen. As we head to the training camp, I just want to announce two things to you all. First is that we'll be going with Class 1-B. And second, you'll be having other new classmates for this class." Aizawa said.

"New classmates. I wonder who are those people." Hagakure said.

"Now, let's go." Aizawa said and everyone now traveled to their destination. At a near cliff, everyone stopped in there and Aizawa asked them to go out of the bus and they saw two heroines waiting for them.

"Wait, are those people...?" Kirishima uttered.

"Oh yeah, let me introduce to you, the Wild Pussycats. They're actually the ones who'll guide you into the training camp." Aizawa said.

"I see." Denki said.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" The heroine from the pussycats named Mandalay said.

"Stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild... Pussycats!" The other heroine named Pixie-Bob added as the two does their usual pose.

"Huh? Are you idiots?" Inosuke asked as everyone including Aizawa laughed at him.

"Hah?! What did you say, boar-head?!" Pixie-Bob angrily asked as she suddenly grabs Inosuke's mask and sees his face.

"S-So beautiful!" Mandalay exclaimed.

"How is this possible?!" Pixie-Bob angrily said.

"Come on. Shall we start our objective for today, pussycats?" Aizawa said as he enters the bus.

"Huh? Wh-where's Aizawa sensei going?" Sero asked.

"Hey!  What about us in here!?" Mineta cried.

"For you to start the training camp with a bang!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed as mud golems and monsters appeared below them with the help of her Quirk.

"You'll have to defeat all of those monsters down there! Since this forest is the easiest route to the training camp!" Mandalay said.

"Whoever goes to the training camp first, will have a special treat!" Pixie-Bob said

"Huh?! Wh-Which means that..." Iida uttered.

"Your summer training camp has begun!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed as she sends everyone down to the cliff with the monsters already waiting to them and all of them crashed to the ground.

"Whoever gets back at the camp in the last place, won't get any food for both lunch and dinner!" Mandalay said and now the bus leaves.

"Are we going to fight these creatures? Let's do this!" Zenitsu said.

"Hey, don't underestimate us, you know! Let us show you two what we can do!" Kirishima said and now hardens his body.

"Nii-chan! I'll go to the right, while you guys are--" Nezuko was stopped as a monster suddenly got slashed and all of them were obliterated in an instant.

"EH?! What the hell?!" Everyone asked.

"Wh-Who did that?!" Sato asked.

"Is it, a slash of a sword?" Tanjiro asked. Another wave of monsters appeared and this made then alarmed.

"Here they come! Prepare, everyone!" Iida exclaimed.

"Mist Breathing, Second Form, Eight-layered Mist."

"Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility." The breathing techniques of two people can be heard as they obliterated the huge wave of monsters once again.

"Breathing?" Mineta asked as everyone looked above and sees Kanao and Muichiro with their U.A. uniforms and wielding their swords already staring at them.

"That girl...!" Katsuki uttered in shock. Tanjiro looked at Kanao and Kanao does the same to him.

'Tanjiro...!' Kanao thought in happiness. One wild beast is about to surprise them but its head was crushed by Genya who grips it.

"And this guy...?!" Katsuki angrily said.

"Sorry for being late, ladies and gentlemen." Muichiro said.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! The lemon content, I hope it isn't too much for you guys. I hope you liked this chapter as always. Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.3K 75
Tomioka Giyuu and Kocho Shinobu Demon Slayers from the Demon Slayer Corps. They did not realise their love for each other only until near Death. Wil...
2.2K 137 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
86.3K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...