DESIRED (BWWM)

By ezra_is_stressed

**#1 in possessive 17/05/20** **#1 in sexualthemes 26/06/20** **#3 in teenfiction 20/05/20** **#48 in romance... More

In Which Everything Goes Wrong
Being Selfish Feat My Mother
Hey One Question: What The Hell?
In Which The Devil Shows His Face
Ask And You Shall Receive
50 Shades Of Titanic
Not Much Has Changed
Satan Or Elijah?
Water Splashes, Confusion and A smile?
Fun With Will
The Sexy Assault
The Aftermath Of The Sexy Assault
Possession Or Obsession?
Midnight Conversations And Fun With Ice-cream
Mother's Home!
The Not Vacation, Vacation.
Pussy Whipped
The Issue Of Age Part One
The Issue Of Age Part Two
The Very First Climax
After The Very First Climax
The Break In
The Break In Part Two
Not Really Scared
Telling Mia
Breakfast In Bed
Call From Xavier
Oh Shit! Mother knows
Confronting Rachel
Antonio Alejandro
Fun In The Shower
Three Little Words
The Spanking
Moving In
The Birthday Scene
Chapter Thirty Sex
The Unexpected Visitor
Let's Talk
Getting Eva
I Love You More
Permanent Changes
Not an update
Wedding Bells
Honeymoon?
Normal as of now

Shit Hits The Fan

11.8K 418 45
By ezra_is_stressed

Renée

Have you ever felt dizzy before? You know when you lay down too long and then you stand and suddenly the world is spinning. Your blood rushes and you take deep breaths to stop the ground from moving beneath your feet.

The mother of his child.

The ground is moving beneath my feet and the world is spinning, and I'm so dizzy.

So very, very dizzy.

"What?" I ask, my voice coming out hard and rough and barely audible. Could it be true? Could that little girl be Elijah's kid.

Rosalie rolls her eyes and walks out the kitchen without answering me.
"Li-"
"I'm on my way," Elijah says, ending the call before I could say his name.

"Mia?" I call, gripping the counter as I take deep breaths.
"What do you need?" She asks, a worried tone to her voice. I look at her with wide eyes before shaking my head and clenching my fist determinedly.

I could do this. I could totally do this. Oh God, I hope I can do this.

"Nothing. Can you--um--can you start the coffee?" I ask softly, breathing through my mouth and shaking my head to clear my jumbled thoughts.

"Ren....,"
"I'm fine Mia, really. Can you make the coffee for Rosalie? I'm not touching that thing," I say with a grimace, motioning to the coffee maker.

Mia stares at me with a worried expression on her face, only moving when I give her a reassuring smile. Its fine. I'm fine. Everything's fine.

Oh God, please let everything be fine.

My eyes drift to the living room and linger on the four year old girl with her thumb in her mouth. She looks up and offers me a small wave before sticking her thumb back into her mouth.

I divert my eyes and pour the milk into the cereal, sticking a spoon in the bowl and walking out the kitchen.

I smile at Rosalie, although it kills me to do so before handing the cereal to Eva. She looks at Rosalie before frantically shaking her head at me.

"I'm not hungry," she whispers even though she obviously is. I send a glare in Rosalie's direction, who's now on her second cigarette.

That I know of.

Cursing under my breath and wishing she'd choke on the smoke, I set the bowl of cereal on the coffee table and change the channel to Paw Patrol before walking back to the kitchen and carelessly dropping myself in a stool.

"Should I spit in her coffee?" Mia asks seriously and I bite my lip, seriously considering her question.

"Nah,"
"Are you sure? Because I'm not against it," she insists and I sigh heavily, shaking my head when I really felt like pulling my hair out.

Or someone else's hair.....

"I feel like this isn't real, is this real?" I ask, barely wrapping my mind around the situation. Was it just yesterday Elijah and I made love?

"Oh its real alright," she says walking out the kitchen to give Rosalie the drink from hell and leaving me to my thoughts.

Blue eyes. Blue eyes....like Elijah's.

A groan of frustration leaves my mouth and I slam my head against the counter lightly, trying and failing to ease the tension my thoughts brought along with them.

"GET THE FÜCK OFF ME!"

Elijah yells and I rush out the kitchen, tripping and falling until I make it to the living room. My mouth literally touches the floor when I see Elijah prying Rosalie away from his body.

He effectively removes her and his eyes snap to mine and mine to the child cowering behind the sofa.

"Its okay," I say softly. Reaching for her and ignoring both Rosalie and Elijah. She stretches her hands and I lift her up and place her on my hip, wiping the tears away from her eyes. She felt as light as a feather.

Too light.

Rosalie reaches for her and she grips my shirt in her tiny hands, flinching away from her mother and burying her head in my neck.

"Give me my fücking kid!" She demands, griping Eva's arm and pulling, I let go instantly, not wanting to harm the child. Elijah walks up to me and I take a step back and shake my head.

I need to think, I need to breathe and I need to assess the situation before doing anything else.

"I have no idea who you fücking are," he growls in Rosalie's direction, not looking at Eva even for a minute. He reaches for me again and I take another step back, hurt flashes in his eyes and his jaw clenches.

"Yes you do! We met on your yacht," Rosalie insists, letting Eva down to scratch at her arms.

"I'm gonna leave," Mia announces, giving me a hug and whispering in my ear.
"Call me if you need me," I nod my head even though I really want to hold her in front of me and hide behind her like a human shield.

Mia closes the door and it echoes through the room like a gun shot. The room is completely silent and I can't stop myself from staring at the skinny child.

"Leave. Now," Elijah says softly and Rosalie scowls.
"What about your kid?"

"SHE'S NOT MY FÜCKING KID!" He yells so loudly the walls shake. My body shivers even though his anger isn't directed at me.

"Yes she is! Look at her,"

"I'm only going to say this once. Get. The. Fück. Out." He whispers, still not looking at Eva.
"We had something special Eli and I need money, raising a child isn't cheap," she continues, folding her arms and glaring at me.

Elijah curses loudly, lifting a lamp and launching it. It smashes on the wall behind her head and she screams.
"Fücking leave!"

"Lijah!" I yell, running to him and throwing myself in his arms, hearing his accelerated heart beats through his heaving chest. Rosalie rushes out the door, taking Eva with her and leaving us in silence.

"I'm sorry," he says after awhile.

Sorry? I need answers, not a five letter word that holds no meaning at the moment.

I back away from his embrace and fold my legs as I take a seat on the floor.

"I don't know what to do," I say honestly and he studies me before joining me on the floor as well.
"We need to figure this out and, and, and.....why aren't you saying anything?" I question.

"She isn't my kid," he says simply and my temper flares.

"How the hell do you know!"
"I know! I'm always careful,"
"You aren't careful with me!"
"You're different!" He shouts back and I fight the urge to throw a shoe at his head.

"She has your eyes Elijah!"
"Not. My. Fücking. Kid." He says slowly, getting off the floor and walking up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Don't walk away from me!" I yell, following him up the stairs. My eyes widen when he takes his shirt off and I see the dried blood covering his chest.

"Oh my fries! What happened?" I ask, worriedly looking over his body for any injuries . He rolls his eyes and removes my hands from his chest, ignoring me and walking to the bathroom.

"It isn't my blood," he offers as an explanation, taking off his jeans and stepping into the shower before turning the water on and showing me his back, his firm ass on display.

"You can't just ignore me. We have to talk about this," I say to him, watching as the water leaves his body, hitting the tiles as a pale pink before disappearing down the drain.

"Nothing to talk about. She isn't my kid, remember?"

"I,m gonna cry. I'm gonna cry because I'm stressed and confused and you won't talk to me," I say softly, hot tears already springing to my eyes.

"Fück! Don't you dare fücking cry," he demands, stepping out the shower and griping my jaw.

Too late.

Tears leave my eyes, running down my cheeks in hot trails as I struggle to breathe properly.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Baby, please don't cry," he says frantically, releasing my jaw and taking me in his wet arms.

"Why are you crying? Renée, please stop crying. It hurts when you hurt, baby," I cry harder and he tightens his hold on my body.

"I'm an idiot. I'm a sorry idiot. Baby please don't cry,I don't deserve your tears. I'll give you anything you want, just say the word and its yours. Anything you want Mia vita,"

"Anything?"

"Anything," he confirms, kissing my lips delicately.
"But first you have to stop crying," he whispers and I take a deep breath to compose myself, counting to ten before releasing it.

"I want to talk, Elijah. Let's just talk."

Happy reading and all that shit....I mean stuff. My mom told me to stop saying sh*t. XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 818 9
π—•π—˜π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—— "You have beautiful thongs but they are just the obstacle between us so let me tear it apart." He said with his mesmerizing dark green...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
279K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...
132K 4.3K 57
(#1 in Lust - 16.11.22) Even though I was the one who initiated the kiss, I could tell that I was no longer in control. His large arms wrapped around...