𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By sweetcakes73

COMPLETED ✔️ #1 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Elijah Black. A multi billionaire... who literally had the worst chil... More

Introduction!!
Characters!!
[01] Welcome To Sicily
[02] The Douchus
[03] Not Interested
[04] Kitten
[05] Hot Neighbor
[06] 1939
[07] Hot Coffee
[09] Its A Promise
[10] Did I Mention Noooooo
[11] Eat Me
[12] My Baby
[13] Daddy's Waiting
[14] Photographic Memory
[15] A Ride Home
[16] This Means War
[17] His Weakness
[18] Step _ :
[19] Lavender Scent
[20] Strip Tease
[21] Miss.Dales 2020
[22] Starving
[23] Drum Roll, Please
[24] The Lighthouse
[25] I.D.F.C
[26] I Pity You
[27] Why
[28] Agreement
[29] Another Pair Of Lips
[30] In The Haunted Movies
[31] Tell Me Now
[32] Kiss It Better
[33] Ahh-Chu
[34] Feels Like Home
[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess
[36] But-
[37] Birthday
[38] Yes!
[39] Us
[40] Against The World
Epilogue!!
Sequel!!
Bonus chapter | 1

[08] Acquaintance

26.8K 620 69
By sweetcakes73

Hi guys so I would just like to inform you that my stories will also be showing some of the side characters life's too, because it's fun to know them better.
In this chapter you will be seeing some side characters POV too.🤗🤗

Elijah's POV:

My lips were centimeters away from hers. I could feel her breath, her minty fresh breath. Fuck, what was I doing? Was I really kissing the girl I had sworn to destroy. This couldn't happen.

And it's like god heard that, a knock on the boy's locker room snapped us from our thought as I turned on my heel to open the door. Before unlocking the door I looked at Kiara to assure her body was covered properly. I unlocked the door and it swung open and I saw "Lukas?"

Of course he had to be the one disturbing my moment with her but I wanted someone to so I guess I should thank him. "Brother.." he said. "We are not brothers, Lukas, we just happen to have the same father" I said narrowing my eye and he smirked

"well that technically makes us half brothers" he added as I clenched my teeth and said "Call me brother again and you will find your teeth on the floor"  I raised my eyebrows as he gulped and looked past my shoulder.

"Princess....what are you doing in boy's locker room, with my brother" he asked Kiara while walking past me. He fucking called her princess. I swear to god my blood boiled knowing they knew each other.

"Wait, he is your brother?" Kiara asked. "No we are not" I said as Lukas cut me off and said "yes we are, half brothers"I rolled my eyes and asked "how do you two know each other?"

"Lukas here tried to offer me free service at his dad's cafe...... while I was ready to pay, such a gentleman isn't he?" Kiara said and Lukas ran his fingers in his hair with a smirk on his face while I could clearly sense that sarcastic tone of Kiara. "Hey! princess you coming to tonight's party.....the host is one of my friends and I know for sure this party is gonna be lit" he asked as I raised my eyebrows at Kiara waiting for her answer.

"Actually yes, probably. Bri is taking me.....we haven't discussed it yet..... we didn't get the time"  She exclaimed. "Oh yes I am so sorry, I heard what happened in the cafeteria earlier. Katherine is a real bitch" Lukas said and I stayed silent and looked back and forth at them while they were talking.

Fucking Lukas!

"Anyways, Elijah you coming? we have soccer practice" Lukas said "oh fuck I forgot about it" I said out loud "well you are the captain we can't start it until you come to the field" I nodded. He took his kit and walked out of the door but before he went out he turned and said "hey brother.....let's hang out sometimes" I rolled my eyes not turning around to face him and said "let's not" and he walked off.

"Let's go, I'll drop you home." I said to Kiara. "What?firstly you have soccer practice and secondly I am NOT going home" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows and said "what the fuck do you mean by that......"

"I can't just go to home, I have four periods left" she said "so? you're almost naked, you gonna walk in uni like this!?" I said. Fuck I sounded so possessive and I didn't even care. I don't want anyone to see her like this. "What do you mean.....I am wearing a baggy hoodie, how do you call this naked" she said

"Look I am not gonna let you walk around like this" I said while narrowing my eyes "yeah well I am not gonna leave before attending all of my classes" she said. "Come on then I have a solution" I added as I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the locker room.

Kiara's POV:

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the lockers room. I could see people staring at us, wondering what we were doing all alone in there. To be honest I didn't know , today was such a tiring day and I didn't wanna think about it. We walked towards the girl's locker room and I saw the same blonde girl brushing her hair.

"Blair" Elijah called her. Oh so her name is Blair.
"Elijah.... I haven't seen you all day, where were you?" she said while walking towards him and totally ignoring me. She hugged him and he hugged her back. I haven't seen Elijah give any of his attention to any girls before so when I saw him hugging Blair it felt so weird.

You know, it felt like someone had punched me in the face.

But I am not supposed to feel this way. Elijah meant nothing to me and I didn't mean anything to him either. "Blair can you help my.. acquaintance over here" he said putting a gap before saying acquaintance. Last time I checked we were enemies...... right? Why does he have to act bipolar.

"Your acquaintance?!!" Blair said while laughing loudly while Elijah rolled his eyes and said "yeah just give her a pair of yours spare clothes you keep in your locker"     

"and why would I do that" she asked and Elijah clenched his teeth and said "because I fucking said so"

Damn.Fucking.Hot

"Blair I don't wanna get frustrated but my practice started 10 minutes ago and you know how I hate to be late so just do it" he said and Blair nodded. He took a deep breath and looked at me "she will help you out okay? You are already late for your fifth period so continue from sixth" he said and I genuinely smiled and said "thank you"
He smiled back at me put bit his lips so he could stop

"Okay then...... bye now" Blair said as Elijah turned to her giving her a look and walking out. "I really wanna know what type of dark magic do you know" Blair asked me "excuse me?" I replied. "Excused" she said while narrowing her eyes at me "if you ever dare to hurt Elijah in any way possible, I'll slit your throat out" she said as I widened my eyes

"I don't have anything but branded..... and you will ruin them all" she whispered to herself while searching for the clothes "I can hear you, you know" I said while walking closer to her "oh I know......here take this. This is the least branded one" she said and I saw the tag "it's Gucci" I said and she nodded. "That's the least branded one you have?" I asked with a concerning look "yeah" she said while closing her locker and walking out of the girl locker room.

(A/N: The pic at the starting of the chapter is the Gucci dress Kiara was given by Blair to wear)

After changing into a beige dress, I kept Elijah's hoodie in my bag thinking I'll return it later. I looked myself in the mirror touched up my makeup and walked out as the bell rang. I headed over to my class and I saw Bri and Clara running towards me as they spotted me.

"Are you okay?" Clara asked me as I smiled and said "yes"      "Kiara, do you have any burns from the hot coffee" Bri asked "noo stop worrying about me and let's sit down" I said and they nodded with a smile on their face.

"By the way what is happening between you and my brother" Bri asked and I stared at the ground and said "nothing" "oh please...I saw the way he ran towards you and covered you by putting his hoodie on you" Clara said

"That's what he would have probably done for any other girl" I added in my defense "If that was the case honey he wouldn't be known as a cold arrogant hot multi billionaire " Bri said

After her words I realized that she was right. I felt so weird knowing that but I also felt special, I wanted Elijah to be protective towards me and no one else. Is it toxic? Maybe....... but I don't care anymore.

"Anyways whats the plan for tonight" Clara asked as she snapped me out of my thoughts "you guys can come to my house, we can get ready there and go together" I suggested. "Sounds good to me" Bri said and Clara nodded too.

After uni was over I asked Bri to drop me home because today I came with my brother and I had no car today and plus it wasn't a problem for her as we were neighbors. "bye neighbor...see you at 8" she said and I waved at her as she went inside her driveway.

Briana's POV:

I dropped Kiara and I drove in my driveway. Elijah was not home because he had late practice of soccer.

I saw Noah's car in the garage "what is he doing here ?" I said out loud.

I opened the door and saw Noah sitting near the aquarium we had as he talked to the fishes. Hahahaha this guy is something else. "You know Elijah isn't here....why are you here?" I asked him as he looked up and said "I didn't come here to talk to him, I wanna talk to you" Noah replied.

"What do you want?" I asked while rolling my eyes. "How did you know I want something" he asked and I said "just tell me" "okay okay, as you are a genius in engineering , I want you to help me with my project" he said.

"No" I replied while I walked past him and laid down on the sofa "whattt whyyy....." Noah said as he made a puppy dog face, he knew it was my weakness.
"Ughh fine, when is the last day to submit your project" I asked as he replied "tomorrow"  

"oh no that ain't happening I have the hottest party to attend" I said while shaking my head 'no'. "Pleaseeee C'monn" he said again with puppy dog eyes.

"You bitch" I said while narrowing my eyes at him
"Thank youuu, come to my house at 8. Love you. Bye" he said while running towards the front door not giving me enough time to reply. As he was about to open the front door I took a pillow from the sofa and threw it at him but the door closed before hitting him. Ughhh

Guess I am not going to the party

Hi guys here is the second update for today like I promised.🥰

Q. Do you like the concept of showing side characters life too?
Q. Bri isn't going to the party, so why will Elijah....?

Find that out tomorrow. In the next chapter
Byee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 69 26
Mollie finally leaves home and heads off to college but not everything will run as smoothly as she wants when she doesn't get the ideal roommate she...
88.8K 1.1K 46
(adj.) those with an infatuation with beauty or the appreciation of beauty in the form of words /iːsˈθɛtɪk,ɛsˈθɛtɪk/ a series of aesthetic words and...
3M 91K 35
Minji is the type of girl who stays to herself, so when the most popular/playboy in school Jimin starts flirting with her, she thinks it's a joke. J...
2.5K 397 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...