Make Me. ~ T.Stark

By xxitssteverogersxx

"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COM... More

quick a.n.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
epilogue
sequel
2020 WATTYS

fifty

20.6K 645 1.2K
By xxitssteverogersxx

"I would give up everything I have for you. I would do it again, a thousand times over, until the end of time."

Aphrodite Stark.

I heard Thor and T'Challa make loud battle cries, and we began charging at Thanos' army.

The Titan raised this sword, pointing it at us, commanding his army to charge as well, which they did.

Both sides collided, and my heart would not stop pounding.

It wouldn't stop until this is over, until everything is okay, and my husband and I can go home to our children.

I fought alongside of Steve and Thor, as Cap got Stormbreaker and the God had Mjolnir.

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one." Thor said, and they swapped weapons, making me laugh, launching myself into the air and landing near Tony.

I set a few Chitauri on fire, and they screamed as they died, making me cringe.

I turned around to see Tony almost get crushed by one of Thanos' children, but Scott, still gigantic, stepped on him.

Tony stood up, and I ran over to him.

"You okay?" I asked, and he nodded, but he wasn't looking at me.

I turned to see where he was looking, and I saw Peter jump off a ledge, landing safely and running towards us.

"Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty?" Peter asked, and I knew he had no idea how long it'd been since he left us.

"I must've passed out, because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us.' and then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time-" Peter ranted, and I started crying, nodding for him to continue as Tony looked peaceful.

"He did? Oh, God." Tony said, pulling Peter in for a hug, a tear falling down his cheek.

"What are you doing dad?" Peter asked, but hugged him back, sighing in relief.

"Oh, this is nice." He murmured, and the let go, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey mum, how are you?" Pete asked, and I laughed, crying as I hugged him back.

"I'm good Pete, I'm good."

"We can talk later. We need to clear the field." Tony said, and I nodded, pulling away from Peter.

"Go do your thing, kid. We'll see you when the dust clears." I said, and we had a family hug before Peter swing away.

I turned to Tony, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"I know it's exciting he's back baby, but we need to focus for now." Tony said, kissing my forehead, and getting his helmet back on.

"Don't die on me, okay?" He asked, and I grinned at him.

"Only if you don't." I said, kissing the metal of his cheek and launching myself back into the air.

I landed by Mantis, smiling at her as we took down the Chitauri together.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asked, most likely referring to the gauntlet.

How did he get the gauntlet?

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve responded, sounding urgent.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce responded quickly, and I tried to look around for Rhodey, but I couldn't see him.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said, and I sighed.

Of course he did.

"Hold on!" Scott exclaimed, and I saw him disappear, knowing he'd shrunken down to his normal size.

"That wasn't our only time machine."

I heard the tune of La Cucaracha in the distance, laughing to myself and Mantis looked extremely confused.

She obviously hasn't heard it before.

Of course Scott has a van that plays La Cucaracha, what else would I expect from him?

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van out there?" Steve asked, making me laugh.

No worries Cap, just roast the fuck out of a perfectly good van then, why don't you.

"Yes!" Valkyrie said, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"

Well shit.

At least we know where it is, though.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked, and I set a random Chitauri on fire that was about to stab Mantis, and she nodded politely at me to say thankyou.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott responded, and I smiled.

That's not too long.

"Get it started." I ordered, and I found Stephen, flying over to him to see if he had the gauntlet.

"We'll get the stones to you." Steve told Scott, and I ran the rest of the way to my husband and Stephen.

"We're on it, Cap."

Stephen sent a few Chitauri through a portal, making me grin, and Tony joined me.

"Do you know where the gauntlet is?" I asked, and Tony nodded.

"It's a short ways North, babe."

I smiled at him, and he turned to Stephen.

"Hey, you said one out of fourteen million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." He pleaded, and Stephen looked between us, seeming determined.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen." He said, but his time indicated we were on the right path.

"You better be right." Tony said, taking my hand and flying up, taking me to the gauntlet.

I watched from the air as Clint passed the gauntlet to T'Challa, who began running at top speed towards the direction of the van, fighting Thanos' army at the same time.

T'Challa has mad skills, and a pretty sick suit.

He then get hit by the Titan's sword, and Thanos made a move for T'Challa, but got stopped by Wanda.

"Drop me, Tones." I said, and he nodded.

"Don't die, babygirl." He said, making me smirk.

"Same to you." I winked, and he let go of my hand, and I landed in the middle of the battlefield.

I immediately set the circle of Chitauri around me on fire, ignoring their groans of pain as they fell to the ground.

Should have picked the right side.

The Squidward of Thanos' children used his telekinesis to retrieve the gauntlet, pulling T'Challa with it, but Peter swung in.

"I got it!"

He used webbing to grab the gauntlet, activating instant kill as soon as he landed on the ground.

Good boy.

"Rain fire!" I heard Thanos yell, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, and worry.

What does that mean?

My question was answered when I saw cannons appear and begin to fire at us, tossing Wanda in the air.

I made sure she landed safely, and all the Master's of the Mystic Arts formed protective shields above our heads, temporarily protecting us.

Turning around to try and time Tony and Peter, my eyes widened in horror.

The dam broke.

I quickly flew over there, and began pushing the water back.

It's been a while since I waterbended anything, let's hope I'm not rusty.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" I asked into my earpiece, and almost immediately, Stephen appeared by my side.

"Can you handle it from here? There's something I need to do." I said, looking back at the enemy ship firing at my team.

Stephen nodded, and began using his magic to hold the water in place, and I nodded at him, making my way back to the ship.

"Help! Somebody help!" Peter exclaimed, and my heart stopped as I looked around for him, but Steve beat me to it.

"Hey Queens, heads up." Steve said, throwing Mjolnir, and I noticed Peter shoot a web, gliding along with it.

I launched myself towards him, and Peter grabbed my hand, letting go of the hammer and I tossed him towards Valkyrie, smiling as he landed safely on her Pegasus.

"Hey! Nice to meet you- oh my god!" Peter exclaimed, and I landed underneath Thanos' ship, cracking my knuckles.

This needs to happen, and it needs to happen now.

Please God, don't let me die here.

I launched myself up, over the ships and into the clouds, grinning as the canons followed me, shooting away from the others.

Good.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asked, and I stayed silent, summoning all four elements to hurl themselves around me.

Let's hope I don't fuck this up.

I used the elemental shield around me to protect me, as I shot myself through Thanos' ship, going from the top, straight out the bottom.

I did it again through the side, and watched as the large ship crash landed in the water, ending the assault of the canons.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket shouted, and I smirked in satisfaction.

"We need an assist here." Steve said, and I noticed the Quantum Tunnel activate, so I flew down to Peter, who looked terrified.

I motioned for him to hand me the gauntlet, and he did, looking worried.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that, mum."

Wanda and Valkyrie landed behind me, making me smile.

"Don't worry." Wanda said, and Okeye stood next to me.

"She's got help."

Mantis, Shuri, Hope, and Nebula arrived, along with who I assumed was Gamora.

We began charging towards the incoming army, and Gamora took out a gorilla, while Okoye took out one of Thanos' children. Wanda and Valkyrie flew up to destroy two leviathans.

I held the gauntlet tightly in my arms, sending myself flying towards the van, setting enemies on fire and sucking the air out of lungs on the way.

Before I could get the stones to the tunnel, Thanos' sword was launched at it, causing the van to explode, and I was blasted backwards, dropping the gauntlet.

The good news, Stephen didn't need to hold the water back, since the blast leveled the field.

I watched as Tony made a run for the gauntlet, but tackled Thanos instead.

The Titan was unfazed, and threw Tony away, as Thor used both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir to hold Thanos away from the stones.

Steve jumped on the Titan's back to aid Thor, but Thanos easily shoved them off, taking the gauntlet, and putting it on, much to my horror.

Thanos groaned as the power from the stones took him by surprise, and I used that moment to open up his hand and prevent him from snapping his fingers.

He tried to headbut me, but I sent a gush of air his way, preventing him from being able to hit me.

I thought for a moment things would be okay, by before I could react, Thanos grabbed the power stone out of the gauntlet, using it to punch me away.

I had no time to react, and I went flying back, watching as Tony attacked Thanos again, trying to get the gauntlet off, but Thanos punched him away.

"I am inevitable." Thanos smirked raising his hand to snap his fingers, but before I could stop him, he did.

Nothing happened though.

I slowly walked into the section where Tony, Steve, Thor and Thanos were, and my heart broke at the sight of Tony, holding his hand up.

The stones were on his suit, and he groaned in pain as the radiation found it's way into his body.

"And I, am Iron Man."

Tony snapped his fingers, and I was blinded by a large flash of white light.

I looked around, and saw Thanos', army start turning into ash, and the Titan watched in horror.

Thanos looked defeated, and he sat down, watching the sky before he was erased from existence, and I smiled.

It's over.

I turned around to find Tony stumbling for a bit, before his body collapsed in front of a pile of debris.

Please, God no.

His side was injured badly, and he looked completely out of it.

Rhodey flew in, smiling at Tony and bowing his head, giving my husband the respect he deserved, before stepping back, knowing there were others who would want to say goodbye.

Peter arrived, and began sobbing, holding Tony by the shoulders.

"Hey, dad? Can you hear me? It's Peter, hey. We won, dad. We won. You did it dad, you did it." Peter cried, but Tony didn't respond.

My heart tore in half when I saw Peter break down, sobbing as he hugged Tony.

I jogged over to them, the tears falling freely down my face as I gently moved Peter to the side, kneeling in front of my husband.

"Hey." I smiled softly at him, and Tony just barely managed to look me in the eyes.

"Hey, honey." He mumbled, and I placed my hand on Tony's arc reactor, crying as I looked up at him.

"Friday?" I asked, and felt the presence of more people as they arrived.

"Life functions critical."

Tony smiled at me, tears filling his eyes.

"Tones, hang on, okay?" I whispered, kissing his forehead and sitting cross legged in front of my dying husband.

I can only do this once, please let this work.

I took his burnt hands in mine, leaning my forehead against his as I breathed deeply.

To bend one's energy, your own energy must be unbendable.

I squeezed my eyes shut, breathing heavily as I focused on channelling my energy into Tony.

I heard his breathing pick up, and started silently praying that it would word.

It has to.

"What are you doing?!" Peter exclaimed, sounding worried, but was quieted down by Rhodey, who knew exactly what I was doing.

"So you bend elements?" Rhodey asked, taking a sip of his beer, and I nodded.

"That's it?" He asked, sounding playfully sarcastic, and I nodded again.

"I have a trick up my sleeve, though." I said cheekily, making Rhodey lean forward, clearly intrigued.

"What's that?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I can bring someone back from the brink of death." I grinned, making Rhodey whistle.

"It's a once off, though." I said, and Rhodey looked confused.

"Why's that?"

"It comes with a heavy price."

I gasped as I opened my eyes, and Tony looked a little bit more alive, but very tired.

The marks on his arm and face had vanished, and he groaned, seeming like he'd just woken up from a coma.

I heard people release breaths, and Peter tackled Tony in a hug.

"Dad, you're okay!" Peter exclaimed, and Tony smiled, pulling me in for hug as the three of us held eachother.

"What did you do?" Steve asked, and Tony kissed my forehead as I smiled at Steve.

"I released my powers to save Tony."

"So you don't have powers anymore?" Peter asked, and I shook my head.

"No, I don't."

It didn't matter though.

Tony was okay, and that was the only thing that mattered to me.

___

IMPORTANT A.N

To anyone that commented, or will comment something rude, vulgar or insulting at the start of this chapter because of the gif, don't read my books.

I cannot believe the names I've been called and the things that have been said.

To the 97% of you that don't do that, thankyou.

To the 3% that do, don't read my books.

I don't want your disrespect here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 11
{Steve Rogers x Diana Prince} The Avengers
410 25 22
"let him fucking go!" harry yells.
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...