Mark's POV: A Difference (Mar...

By BonnieWest

This is the alternative version of "A Difference". It is Mark's point of view of everything that had happened... More

About
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End

Chapter 2

4.4K 161 32
By BonnieWest

I was out getting groceries when I saw a store called (store name). It must be new. I'd never seen it before. It looked pretty artsy. Maybe I would go and check it out sometime.

I drove on by, seeing a girl unlock the building. She must be the owner. A man walked behind her. Was it that good of a store someone would wait outside for it to open?

I got caught up in traffic, thinking about what kind of art the store sold. I wondered if there was any scary themed stuff, so that if I was playing a horror game, seeing that picture would make it twice as freaky.

When I got to my apartment complex I got out, grabbing all my grocery bags, walking to my apartment, unlocking it and beginning to put everything away. I went into my recording room and began recording a video.

I was playing a RPG horror game, explaining as I went along. I spoke for all the characters in different accents. And when it got dark I would cover my mouth and watch the screen.

I ended the video with a, "Well that's all the time I have for this video, and as always, I will see you," I pointed to the camera, "In the next video. Bye Bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.4K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
10.1K 308 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...
126K 3.6K 31
You are just a youtuber with 28 million subs. You are also friends with Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, and more! You have liked Mark for a lit...
711K 24.3K 42
You moved to LA when you turned 22 to sell your art. You're in an abusive relationship, but you don't know it yet. What will happen when you meet Mar...