Untold Secrets

By dreamsnprayers

" But...I'm supposed to know where you were at 4 in the morning?" kinza asked, annoyed. "And...why would you... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Introduction
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
AN
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Book Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book Cover
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Random facts about this novel

Chapter 22

170 21 74
By dreamsnprayers

Kinza had asked Aahil to wear the coat she had gifted him and asked him to meet at Lombard street and while Aahil was at work Kinza decorated their room with balloons and candles. On the pool side she made a path way full of sand and kept pillows and cusions for them to sit at the end. There she kept a few games for them to play, the games that Aahil played when he was a kid. She cooked Aahil's favourite dish and cinnamon rolls, but they were going to have their dinner together and lunch outside.

"Hello" said Aahil, keeping his mobile on his ear and completing his work.

"Heyoo! You know you have to come in two hours right?" asked Kinza giggling.

"I know, I know but for now I have a lot of work to do. So bye" said Aahil.

"Areyy sunoo...."

"What? Happy wedding anniversary kehna hai? (Do you have to wish me a happy

wedding anniversary?)" asked Aahil.

Kinza hadn't wished Aahil yet and when Aahil did, she said that last year at this time they weren't married, because their Nikah was after Zuhr.

This girl and her timings, she is so particular about dates and time Weird!

"Umm did you eat lunch?" asked Kinza

"We were going to have that together and who has lunch at 11?" asked Aahil.

"Oh ha..uhh. You left early na today so I forgot" said Kinza.

"Okay see you soon, Kinzu...byee" said Aahil

"Arey suno (Hey listen)"said Kinza.

"Ab kya?" asked Aahil.

"Umm coat pehnoge na?(You will wear the coat right?) asked Kinza.

"Nahhh! Nanga aaunga" (No I will come naked) said Aahil and rolled his eyes.

"Areyyyyyy" whined Kinza.

"What kind of question was that? Obviously I will, I can't change in my office. idiot!" said Aahil face palming.

"Ohhh haa....hehe" said Kinza nervously.

"Kinza what is the matter?" asked Aahil softly.

"Uuuula la la...I miss you. Hehehe, Bye" said Kinza and hanged up the call.

Aahil laughed at her innocence and called her again, she didn't speak and he said, "I miss you too Kinzu" He could hear Kinza breathing heavily and he knew her cheeks were turning red.

"Bye" said Aahil and Kinza softly said, "Bye" and hung up.

Aahil completed his work by 1 pm and was about to leave when Kayan called him and said, "Ohoo ready chote (little one)" and winked.

Aahil blushed and said, "I don't have anything great to give her this time but I hope she liked it" and Kayan said hugging him, "she will love it"

Aahil reached Lombard street twenty minutes prior, he didn't want to be late and after a while he saw Kinza getting down from the car. She wore a simple white gown with sky blue hijab and flower tiara. She came smiling towards him and greeted with salam and then said, "Happy wedding anniversary Hubby"

"Happy wedding anniversary Habibti (My love/My babe) " said Aahil and winked.

"Come on!" said Kinza and held his hand.

They walked and talked for a few minutes and then Kinza said, "We didn't click pictures in our wedding because I didn't want it and so you crushed your dreams for me, what I didn't realise is I was being selfish. I can't bring that day back but today on the same date as we are dressed up we can have a photo shoot here"

Aahil smiled widely and took his phone out from his pocket and Kinza said, "Areyy buddhu. I have arranged for professional photographers"

"You love photo sessions right?" asked Kinza.

"Yes and I love you too!" said Aahil and looked at her overwhelmed.

"I...I love you too Aahil" said Kinza and looked down.

"What did you just say? Are you saying this just to make me feel happy or maybe....."

"Shushhh! Shushh! I love you Aahil Malik" said Kinza and kissed his hands.

Aahil just stared at her with tears in his eyes and Kinza screamed, "Kinza Aydin loves you Aahil Malik "

Aahil laughed and hugged her and then Kinza asked, "You believe me now?"

"Of Course I believe you, it is just that my ears couldn't accept it and can we go now" said Aahil and held her hand.

"Oh ek minute" (Just a minute) said Kinza and pinned a pocket flower on Aahil's coat. The photographer asked them to give different poses.

Aahil teased her in between saying, "Hayee moti higae hi" and Kinza sadly pouted.

"I am just kidding you are beautiful" and Kinza smiled.

"Wait, I didn't say I am not beautiful" said Kinza and both of them laughed.

After the photo session both of them went for buffet lunch and Kinza kept on eating starters and after that she ate desserts, Aahil just looked at her embarrassed. She was getting desserts in big plates which were meant for the main course.

"Madam! You haven't even tasted the main course" said Aahil.

"I enjoy desserts and starters more, you can have the main course" said Kinza and giggled.

"I love you Kinzu," said Aahil.

"Kya (What) I can't hear you" said Kinza.

Aahil rolled his eyes and said, " I said I love you Kinzuu"

Kinza touched her hijab and said, "Uff! I guess people are right, I actually can't hear with my hijab on with these layers"

"Bullshit!" laughed Aahil.

"Yeah now say what you were saying" said Kinza and Aahil raised his eyebrows and said, "Ye sunae diya madam" (How could you hear this?) Kinza controlled her laugh and acted as if she couldn't hear him.

"I love you Kinzu" said Aahil loudly and the couple beside them stared at them and smiled awkwardly.

"Still can't hear you," teased Kinza and Aahil stood up. Kinza laughed and Aahil said aloud, "Good afternoon everyone, it isn't necessary for you all to pay attention but my wife is acting crazy and it seems like she cant me" Kinza tried hiding her face with her hijab by putting it like a veil while everyone looked at her.

"My dearest sweetheart" said Aahil and Kinza rolled her eyes.

"I love you Kinzu," said Aahil and gestured to the waiter to get the cake.

The waiter came with a huge cake and on top of it there was a cake topper of a couple. On the girl's neck there was a ring.

Aahil carefully took it out and went on his knees and said, "I love you a lot. Please accept this little gift on our anniversary. Each day with you has been beautiful. You are the emerald of my life. Emerald are known for calming and balancing. You have balanced my life and I will always take care of you and believe you, calm you down. They are even known for restoring faith and hope and you have got both along when you entered my life and I will always keep your hopes high. You have got good fortune in my life like emeralds are known for good fortune apart from all this I hope you never leave my side, I am not the most perfect husband but please hold my hand forever "

Kinza stood still and with shivering hands she placed her hand on his and said, "I love you too. Thanks for being there always and making my life beautiful with your presence and your support" she then closed her eyes and said,"I will always be there by your side, no matter what"

Aahil slipped the ring on her middle finger, everyone around them congratulated them, some even gave them blessings and they headed home.

"What about the cake?" asked Kinza as they sat in the car

"Oh I have asked them to serve it to the waiters," said Aahil.

"Aahil did you feel bad that I am not wearing your ring in my ring finger?" asked Kinza.

"No! Why would I feel bad?" asked Aahil.

"Umm because they say it connects to the heart and......"

"Shushh! Pagal (crazy) I know you wear your dad's ring which he gifted you in your right hand finger and in your left hand ring finger your mom's ring and so I had asked Hayat bhabhi to tell me your middle fingers size" said Aahil and smiled broadly.

They reached home and everyone wished them and after a while Kinza said, "There is another funny surprise for you and took him near the stairs. Hasti stood in front of Aahil and asked, "Hindi movie or English?"

Aahil laughed and said, " Hindi" and Hasti handed him a box. He opened it and there were cupcakes in it baked by Kinza and she gave him a tray filled with popcorn and Mojito.

Aahil went upstairs and the there was a paper stuck outside and on it was written in bold words, 'Screen 1' and in the other room, which was their room it was written, 'Screen 2'

"Stop stop! I will go in first and when I call you, just come in" said Kinza and Aahil just smiled.

What is this girl up to?

"Come in" heard Aahil and entered. As he entered he saw cute little artificial candles and balloons around him and rose petals fell on him.

Where am I? In a bollywood movie?

He looked at his bed, it had changed completely, it had net curtains and small cute ribbons all over and most of all it didn't even look like it was their bed. Kinza had made a bed tent out of it, there was a projector kept in front and a big screen. He saw many balloons on their curtain and then Kinza said, "You have to burst them and each one of them has something for you.

After bursting the balloons, Kinza held his hand and took him towards the bed and Aahil said, "Oyee, I am not interested to do anything today"

"Huh? It isn't our wedding night. We are just watching a movie. Zyada sapne matt sajao" (Dont dream ) said Kinza and stuck her tongue out.

"Well it can be our wedding night" said Aahil and came closer to Kinza.

"Aahil...."

"Shusshhh" said Aahil and came closer and Kinza sat on the bed.

"I guess let's skip the movie for today..." said Aahil.

"Oyee kyaa (what)" said Kinza while her heart skipped a beat every single time he came close.

"Kya kya kya (what what what) Look at your face" said Aahil and laughed wholeheartedly.

"Bure ho tum" ( You are bad) squeezed Kinza.

"Tum badi achi ho na jaise" (as if you are too good)" said Aahil and teased Kinza and both of them laughed.

"Anyways which movie 'Kaabil' or 'Maine pyaar kiya'?" asked Kinza.

"Kaabil is one of my favourite movies. Do you like 'maine pyaar kiya'?" asked Aahil.

"Umm no, My dad loved that movie," said Kinza, smiling.

"We will watch, 'maine pyaar kiya' I haven't even watched it," said Aahil andKInza smiled broadly.

Hayat, Kayan, Hasti and Huma went to the hospital for Hayat's checkup and then to the park to give the couple some privacy while both of them enjoyed watching 'Maine pyaar kiya' 

Kinza kept her head on Aahil's chest and she didn't even realize she dozed off.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" asked Kinza, waking up all of a sudden.

"Well you have watched this movie a million times and you must be tired so I thought I should let you sleep" said Aahil and she kissed his nose.

"You didn't even brush!" said Aahil trying to annoy Kinza.

"Chaat nahi rahi hu aur sirf zara sa soe thee" said Kinza annoyed.

(I am not licking you and I just took a nap)

"Areyy I am just kidding my love" said Aahil and kissed her forehead and she hugged him.

"Let's go down, I have cooked your favourite dish and cinnamon rolls today" said Kinza and smiled broadly and Aahil jumped from the bed and said, "Jaldi chalo, I can't wait"

The family had their dinner together and after dinner Kinza took him on the poolside. Aahil was astonished with her arrangement and he hugged Kinza from behind kept his chin on kinza's shoulder and said, "Kinza, you are the best wife anyone could ever get, not because you have done all this to me but because your efforts matter the most to me and I very well know that you haven't spent a single penny from my salary even though you could have just booked any hotel and could have asked them to do the decoration. I now understand why people say efforts matter. Materialistic things can be done by anyone but only a few try to make things real and you have put all your energy and heart in it. I love you for the sake of Allah Kinzu''

"Oh my God! You know very well to play with words Aahil Malik, my Mr. Perfect. I love you too for the sake of Allah" said Kinza and she turned her face on the right and kissed his cheeks and Aahil looked at her surprised.

The couple played games like, 'Akkad-Bakkad-bambe bo', 'Red hands', and then finally when the games were over, Aahil said, "I have a gift for you too"

"But you already gave me a ring and that can be worn as a locket too" said Kinza, astonished.

"Well this gift is a little weird. I am giving you an option as to when you want to recieve it" said Aahil.

"What is it?" asked Kinza puzzled.

"Hayat is pregnant now, so we can't go for at least next 4-5 months but after that I want to take you for Umrah '' said Aahil and KInza gasped.

"Woahoooo! Really?" said Kinza and hugged him tight.

"So when do you want to go?" asked Aahil.

"Umm just me and you?" asked Kinza.

"Yes because Hayat and Kayan can travel anytime sooner and all of them have visited to Saudi Arabia thrice after Hayat and Kayan's marriage, however I was left back once because I had to look back at our business over here" said Aahil making a puppy face.

"Not before Hayat's baby is 6 months because these few months are important and the baby is weak, they are going to have a hard time as they have two babies" said Kinza.

"I understand that is really wise of you, just let me know three months in advance and don't delay it a lot," said Aahil, smiling.

"Don't worry and thank you so much. I am really very happy Aahil" said Kinza and kissed his hand.

"There is just one more gift," said Aahil.

"Where?" asked Kinza

"Can i pick you up in my arms?" asked Aahil and Kinza looked down and said, "Yes"

Aahil picked her up bridal style and walked towards their room. There were three heavy dresses kept, five casuals and twenty to twenty five hijabs.

"They are beautiful..soo soo beautiful. You really have a good choice" said Kinza and winked.

"Of course I do, I mean look at you my princess" said Aahil and winked.

"Okayyy now stop staring please" said Kinza and hid her face.

"Here, I loved this dress and I thought you would look good in it. I even got a matching hijab with it, the rest of the dresses I couldn't match them up" said Aahil giggling and Kinza laughed.

"I love this color" said Kinza

"And I love you Kinzu"

"I love you too Aahhi"

_______________________________________

Omg! This was the longest chapter up till now of my book. Almost 3k words and I could finally use these pictures 😭❤️

Any questions you all have in mind? About this book? Characters?

My university is re-opening on 6th of July that means I wont be able to update frequently and I hate online lectures! I get completely exhausted. Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter

I hope I can update soon...Love ya all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 3K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
270K 27.2K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
197K 6.3K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
683K 41.9K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...