๐๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€...

By TaekookFairyTales

โ™ช ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡' ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ... More

ยฐBoyfriend For A Weekendยฐ
ยฐ02ยฐ
ยฐ03ยฐ
ยฐ04ยฐ
ยฐ05ยฐ
ยฐ06ยฐ
ยฐ07ยฐ
ยฐ08ยฐ
ยฐ09ยฐ
ยฐ10ยฐ
ยฐ11ยฐ
ยฐ12ยฐ
ยฐ13ยฐ
ยฐ14ยฐ
ยฐ15ยฐ
ยฐ16ยฐ
ยฐ17ยฐ
ยฐ18ยฐ
ยฐ19ยฐ
ยฐ20ยฐ
ยฐ21ยฐ
ยฐ22ยฐ
Epilogue
Epilogue
ยฐTHANK YOUยฐ

ยฐ01ยฐ

9.9K 501 472
By TaekookFairyTales

°Taehyung°
___________

I fling my feet over the side of the bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I glance over at the clock. I should have gotten up thirty minutes ago, but I was struggling to fall asleep yesterday, I woke up later than I expected.

I need to get my butt moving. I hop into the shower, making quick work of my morning routine before wandering into my closet to find something to wear.

What's proper for this kind of appointment?

"No bright colors. Dahyun says I look like a child when I wear bright colors." I say to myself as I pick up my cell phone from my nightstand.

I tapped the number which is I remembered by heart.

"It must be something good bitch, you interrupted my morning makeout session." Jimin said as I giggle.

He's my bestfriend, my soulmate, I don't know how to describe him but he's the only one who I trust with my life. The chubby boy who helped me to kick the asses of kindergarten bullies. We become friends from day one.

He's now moved in with his boyfriend of four years, Min Yoongi.

"You are not saying anything!" Jimin's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know what to wear." I bite my lip, ready for his lecture.

"I told you wear whatever you want. Don't think about your sister! Whatever you wear, you looks dashing, you bitch." I know he's going to say this. After all he's my energy booster.

"I wanted to wear that yellow knitted sweater," I admitted.

"Then wear that you bitch, you are gonna steal the spotlight of the day."

"But my hair is bright red. I'm going to look like a clown! Should I dye my hair?" I'm totally nervous. I want look pleasant but...

I love bright colors, it's the reason my hair is now bright red and all of my clothes are bright colors too. I'm seriously gonna look like a clown despite the color I choose to wear. It's one of the reason I had trouble sleeping last night. I keep thinking about dying my hair but I love my red hair.

"Don't you dare you bitch. It's just a escort you are going to meet with, he's not your actual boyfriend. You are paying for his service, so don't think too much, show him yourself." It's easy for him to say but I'm so nervous to meet him.

I didn't know my one lie could be this much expensive.

I should have known better than lying to Dahyun, my sister, who's two years younger than me about my non-existing boyfriend. But she's making fun of my poor dating life. Everyone in family knows I'm gay, and everyone is really supportive, though I never dated in my twenty four years of long life.

I want it all. To be head over heels in love with a man who wants a family with me as much as I do, and adopting a bunch of a children. But I never dated, Heck I don't know when did I had shown some interest in a man, other than in my dreams.

It was always studies and me, now work and me, with not much. I wanted to date but I always find myself running away in another direction when someone ask me on a date.

I think my mind is already set up on my ideal type. I shrug, not wanting to think about a man who might not even be real.

"You bitch, are you listening?" Again I zoned out!

Now it happens alot.

"I'm listening,"

"Then go, get ready. You only have one hour to get there." I glanced over the clock.

Time is ticking away faster than any other situation.

My appointment with my paid escort is getting near and I'm nervous.

Why did I told her I've a boyfriend?

It all started with this simple lie. Now everyone in my family wants to see him this weekend, in the farewell party for Dahyun, who's going to study her masters in Paris.

If they find out the truth, Dahyun is gonna make fun of me. I'm not going to let her do that. I want to show off infront of her though my nervous self is now questioning my own idea.

"I don't think I can do this! I'm going to cancel this appointment." I bite my nails, pacing back and forth in my room.

"I told you to ask Bogum hyung's help. He already likes you, I'm sure he'll help you."

"I can't do that. I don't like him that way. If I ask his help, he'll think it as a positive sign. I don't really wanna give him any hope." Jimin huffs in annoyance but he's the only person who never tired of my drama.

I don't know why I'm so nervous but I can't help myself. Like Jimin said I can ask hyung's help but I don't want to give him any false hope, nor wanna make use of his feelings. I'm not heartless.

It must be really believable if hyung become my boyfriend as everyone in my family knows he has feelings for me but I like him as a brother not more than that.

"I'm going. Call you later" I hang up before he can say anything.

I can't just back off now. It's only three days I told her I'm dating someone, so I need to be there. I can't cancel this appointment.

I'm going to bring this so called escort as my boyfriend just for this weekend. A month or so after she goes to Paris I'll tell her I broke up with him. It's that simple.

Kim Taehyung you can do this.

I settle on my yellow knitted sweater and black pants. I go back into the bathroom and put some lip gloss before brushing my hair out one last time.

I look cool.

I grab my phone and my bag as I head out of my small apartment, then walk down the street to catch the bus. Maybe I should look into getting a car. But I don't like driving for myself. I can't enjoy the views when I'm driving, though the views are always the same I like to watch and dream throughout the journey.

Getting a driver must be expensive and I don't have that much luxury. I'm living a simple and grand life with the money I'm making as a designer in a printing company. I wanted to earn something, so I moved out when I was eighteen. Though it wasn't easy as I thought, I'm happy with everything I have.

I pull out a note pad from the bag where I written down the expenses of this week, including the money I'm spending for my fakeboyfriend.

'At your Service'

Jimin was the one who find out about the so called website for my mission and he, himself send a email by asking for their services. I find this so called website creepy so I dragged Jimin with me for my first appointment. But they really have a whole building for their business and the person, who's the owner of the agency, who said to call him by Jin hyung, who has the world's loudest laugh, is very friendly person.

Hyung said nowdays paid escorts are common and he met his husband by this way. Even though I'm not looking for a husband I find it kinda cute. He was really friendly so I told him why I needed a escort to act as my fake boyfriend. He said he has someone in his mind and I'm really nervous to meet him.

I look up, when I saw the buss nearing my stop, I put the note pad away and exit.

I stand outside looking up at the building. I'm nervous as a thumb sucking toddler, but I don't want to be a mocking stock of Dahyun and her friends. I'm gonna do this.

I walk into the building, pasting on a smile I don't feel.

Don't be nervous Taehyung, don't be nervous.

Everything is gonna be good.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.1K 24
[ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ]
451K 15.4K 63
"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ...
66.7K 2.5K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
197K 4.6K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...