you're perfect!! | nekoma x...

By kazuhsushi

[ hiatus ] ❝they call her the angel manager of nekoma...so she's perfect alright...❞ Desperate for a boyfrien... More

chap. 1 || gym
chap. 2 || club
chap. 3 || offer
chap. 4 || welcome
chap. 5 || karasuno
chap. 6 || training camp
chap. 7 || crushes
chap. 8 || close
chap. 9 || before
chap. 10 || quiet
chap. 11 || favor
chap. 12 || missing
chap. 13 || cute
chap. 14 || scary legends
chap. 15 || shoujou
chap. 17 || friend
chap. 18 || accident
chap. 19 || comfortable
chap. 20 || almost
chap. 21 || barbecue
chap. 22 || flower
chap. 23 || new
chap. 24 || number
chap. 25 || rice
chap. 26 || slumber
chap. 27 || sisters
chap. 28 || another
chap. 29 || buddy
chap. 30 || spider
chap. 31 || home
chap. 32 || earphones
chap. 33 || melody
chap. 34 || bet
chap. 35 || alright
chap. 36 || thunder
headcanon | how they kiss you <3
chap. 37 || i win
chap. 38 || vacation
headcanon | you with them in shoujo panels <3
chap. 39 || lake
chap. 40 || fireflies
headcanon | theme songs with them <3
chap. 41 || arcade
chap. 42 || winner
chap. 43 || name
headcanon | cuddles with the nekoma boys! <3
chap. 44 || lights
chap. 45 || date
headcanon | their love languages <33
chap. 46 || spotted
chap. 47 || likes
headcanon | valentines dates <33

chap. 16 || stargaze

23.1K 1.1K 1.8K
By kazuhsushi

AN: bby is so cute ^ thank you all for 64k reads and 698 followers! 😭 I am so honored! 💕
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
7:34pm.

"Ow...!"

"Oh! S-Sorry about that...!" You apologized. Kuroo sighed, watching as you slowly placed a bandaid on his cheek after hitting a wall after being chased by no other than Yaku.

Before helping out for preparing dinner, you helped Kuroo first in wrapping himself in bandaids, first. You guessed that it was kind of your fault of why Kuroo earned these new bruises on his face, even though he clearly had earned a few more from playing volleyball practice.

After he thanked you and walked back to practice, you quickly made your way towards the kitchen and handed Mako her bag. When she asked what took you long, you just told her that something interesting happened.

You did your job and served each dish on pots and pans, serving rice and every other food in each bowl for the guys to eat. During dinner, you couldn't even get one single eye contact with Kuroo. Not even once after that famous kabedon happened. And not before you helped Kuroo heal himself up, of course. It was pretty awkward, but you can't help it. He was a teasing fuck after all.

During dinner, you had already finished eating, so you excused yourself to the other managers to take a quick break outside Shinzen high, and they happily agreed because they did wanted you to have a break. After all, you and Kiyoko mostly did the work in the kitchen.

Outside, you stretched your arms out before walking ahead up the green hill of the school near the gym. It was quite cold for a summer night, so you brought your jacket out along with you as you walked out.

The wind was blowing nicely and smoothly in the sky. Although it was a bit dark, making the school gym's light the only light source around the area along with the moon and stars.

When you walked out, you slowly walked up the green hills of the school before stopping and sitting down on the grass where the most stars were seen in your view. You sighed. Taking a view at the stars tonight was quite nice, including all after the misunderstanding disasters happening earlier, it was quite nice to take a warm break like stargazing by yourself. Well at least that's what you thought you were doing.

"I like the view," a voice says from behind. "The stars are gorgeous, aren't they?"

You quickly jumped, but calmed down after seeing who it was. It was no other than Nobuyuki. Nobuyuki Kai.

"N-Nobuyuki-Senpai...?!"

"Hello, L/n," he greeted once more. Nobuyuki walked towards your direction and slowly sat beside you, making you nervous of how it was just the two of you alone in the certain place you would like to stay alone for a while. "What are you doing here?" Asks the vice captain. You flinched when he suddenly asked, but you quickly. "Oh...! I'm just taking a little rest here before going back inside the gym."

"Oh, is that so? Do you like stargazing?" He asked. You nodded a little. "Yeah, you can say that. Me and my dad used to go stargazing before going to sleep," you told the 3rd year beside you. Nobuyuki frowned a little when you said 'father.' He was thinking that your dad was probably away or something else that was sensitive, but he knew he had to think of something positive and not negative to avoid making you uncomfortable.

"You and your dad must be really close, huh?" He says in a kind tone. You nod. "Yeah, we were. He was also the one who taught me how to play piano! My dad was a very good pianist back in the days! And always wanted to see me play in stage one day but...that's not what I'm focusing on, right now..." you said, your voice getting softer and softer. Nobuyuki had a concerned look on his face when he recognized your expression. Sadness.

"Did...something happen?" He asks, calmly. You didn't answer, but only stayed silent. You can hear him sigh. "Sorry, I shouldn't had asked."

"Oh no, it's ok!" You cut him off, waving your hands in front of him to calm him down. You also let out a sigh. "It's because...he passed away when I was only 13."

"Ah...! I'm sorry! This might've been a very sensitive topic for you...!" Nobuyuki says, sweat already forming out of his forehead. You answered back, "No, no, no! It's ok, Senpai! I'm fine with it! I mean, my friend even forced me to tell her about my past-

"Wait...your friend...forced you?" Nobuyuki immediately questioned. Your voice stopped rambling right there. Guess you were talking too much that you didn't realize what you were saying at all. "Well...I don't mean as in that force, but...you can say she was only curious...we were friends since middle school."

"Oh I see. I don't wanna be rude to your friend, but she shouldn't really push you to tell her about your past. That's just very mean. It could make some people uncomfortable when someone did that to them. Even me," Nobuyuki says in a serious tone, which was very rare coming from him since Nobuyuki was a very gentle faced individual to go with.

You winced a bit. But he was right. "Well, I cant say you're wrong..." you mumbled quietly enough for Nobuyuki to hear. He smiles. "You should be careful of who you're befriending, L/n. I can already tell you're a nice person."

You blushed when he said that. "N-Nice? N-No, I think you're thinking of the wrong thing about me, Senpai...! I'm not that nice, well- I mean- it depends but- oh crap, what am I supposed to say, again??"

Nobuyuki was only laughing at your nervous antics. Until...another voice popped out, "Ehem. Coach is calling you two."

The both of you froze and slowly turned around to see a certain Libero standing behind you two. "Oh, Yaku."

"Sorry for interrupting the little fun chat. But dinner time is over and the coach is calling you two," Yaku says in his natural tone. Though, he almost sounds a bit annoyed. "Oh, alright then. We should get going now or the coach will get mad," says Nobuyuki as he stood up from the grass. You stood up, too.

"Hurry up, we need to get some rest for tomorrow," Yaku says before walking away. Nobuyuki and you stared at him before you two exchanged glances. And then the both of you smiled at each other before following behind the Libero.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6:27am

"I literally had a dream of Hanako-San coming inside our room, last night."

"Well no shit, Yukie, what if it wasn't a dream all along and you just straight up saw the spirit of that urban legend inside our room?"

Yachi was almost choking you on your toothbrush when Kaori said that.

It was already morning, and all of you lady managers decided to brush your teeth altogether instead of going separate ways or one by one since it'll waste time for you guys to prepare breakfast.

Eri spat out her toothpaste and gargled before she began to speak to you very quickly. "It's exciting to see a restroom urban legend! Including if it's Hanako-San. By the way, F/n, yesterday during dinner, I saw a guy from your team staring at you!"

You immediately spat your toothpaste out as well.

"Ooh~ L/n's got an admirer, already~" Kaori teased. You blushed heavily. "N-No way...! He was probably looking at some other direction...! I'm too hideous to be looked at! I look like a girl who just woke up and still look like she just woke up no matter how hard I tried to fix myself every time!" You told the other girls who only laughed in response while Kiyoko sweatdropped.

"Don't be like that, F/n-Chan! You'll get used to it one day," Eri says as she patted your back. Yukie nods. "Yeah, you'll know what Kiyoko feels, now."

"How did I get in there?" Kiyoko asks before chuckling. The conversation went on and on until all of you were done with your morning duty before heading straight to the kitchen.

When the afternoon came, the good old practices as always. It was always the same routine everyday for training camp, and you weren't even bored of it. It was fun. Evening passed by and the training routes were still ongoing until dinner.

You had to keep an eye on every player of Nekoma to see if which one of them were staring at you like what Eri has said. Kuroo disappeared somewhere along with Bokuto and Akaashi like always. So you took care of your team instead of looking for those three.

"Inouka, here's a towel."

"Thank you, L/n!" Inouka happily took the white towel off your hands. You were about to go and walk over back to the bench to grab more towels until Shibayama tapped your shoulder. "Hey, L/n, are you alright?" He asks a bit concerned. You tilted your head. "I am. Why'd you ask?"

"W-Well, it's because you've been staring at everyone at the team very intensely...like there was some sort of you know...spirit beside them."

'HOLY CRAP I WAS STARING AT THEM LIKE A FREAK! GOOD JOB, F/N, YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT!'

"I...I was?! S-Sorry! I didn't realize that!" You apologized, bowing down a little as Shibayama only jumped by your sudden action. "Oh no, please don't apologize! It's fine! You might've been watching their moves or actions for your notes, so I understand...!" He says a bit nervous. You almost wanted to tear up in embarrassment there.

"I'm really sorry, though. It must've made you guys really uncomfortable!" You said as you slowly pulled your h/c hair through your fingers. Shibayama tried calming you down. "Like I said it's alright, L/n...! You don't need to freak out too much, I was only noticing! Please don't be like this, it might give you a headache."

"What happened to those two?" Naoi questions the Nekoma coach beside him. Yasufumi gave you and Shibayama a quick glance before he stared back at some of the members of Karasuno. "No idea at all. But it might've been something very awkward."

"L/n and Shibayama are always awkward when they talk to each other. Youth can cause something, huh?"

"Teenagers these days. How wholesome..." Yasufumi says before letting out a chuckle. "At least the team became more energetic when L/n joined the team."

"I keep remembering that embarrassing moment from yesterday. I almost couldn't sleep because of it...I hate myself...I wanna die!" You panicked in distress, causing Shibayama to shake of what you were saying.

He anxiously smiled, "W-Well, maybe instead of dying, can you maybe choose to live, instead? I'll be really happy if you do..."

You looked at him with wide sparkling eyes and a slowly agape mouth. When Shibayama daw your expression, his face turned completely red. "W-Well...! I-I was only trying to say that you could do so much if you continued living...! You don't have to say that to yourself! Because you're incredible! You're an incredible person!"

"Why is your face red, though...?" You asked a bit calmly. He began to sweat even more. "N-No reason! I just errrr...just a little hot in here, you know? The summer temperature here in Saitama even reaches here till evening and I'm really surprised that-

"It's a bit cold if I were honest," you told the ravenette. He swallowed up. "A-Anyways...! I'm...I'm going back to practice! S-See you!" And with that last line he ran off, leaving you a bit puzzled. But when you were about to go after him, Yaku called.

"L/n, May I please have a towel?" He asks as he pants and his hands on his knees. You quickly nodded at your Senpai and went to grab two of them for him and for Lev. "Here you go, Yakkun."

"Goodness me, did Kuroo spread his stupid disease on you? You're lucky that you're not him or I'll probably kick you in the face. Please don't call me that, but thank you very much for the towel."

"Oh, sorry. It's just fun to call you that," You told the male in front of you. Yaku sighed before he grabbed the towel out of your hands before he wiped the cloth on his neck, revealing the hem of its skin. You thought it was hot, don't lie.

The way the smooth white towel slid down his sweaty neck as he sighed. Oh boy your fantasies were stronger than your realities.

So you decided to head out for a while and grab some fresh air. But what you did not notice while you were walking was that Kenma was freaking out a little in the background. The time you noticed him, he noticed you, also. "Kenma-San, what's up?" You greeted the pudding head.

Kenma looked at you with relief, "L/n, there's someone calling on Kuroo's phone," he told you. You walked over by his side. "Is it his parents? Or anyone he's related to?" You asked him. Kenma shrugged his shoulders. "No idea at all. I didn't had the time to meet all of his relatives."

"Then it's probably a friend of his," you told him, the both of you ignoring the loud ringtone coming out of the Nekoma captain's phone. You began to ask, "But first, why do you have his phone with you?"

"I don't know either. But all I know is that he usually gives me his gadgets whenever he would bring this along with him during his practices with Fukurodani's captain."

"Oh, I see. But who's calling?" You asked Kenma once again. Kenma looked at the still ringing flip phone of Kuroo's before he looked back at you, showing the name of the caller.

"The caller's name is Lilia Aurora."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 65 13
[A Kozume Kenma x Original Female Character Story] Being a volleyball club manager in her junior high school has pushed Hirai Anka to volunteer herse...
551 28 21
Kozume Kenma x femreader In which you cross paths with Kenma one day while you were walking in the streets on Tokyo. You caught his eye, captured his...
2.2K 63 29
Go Yerim is a foreign exchange student who moved to Japan on her first year of High School. Her mentor being a Pro Volleyball Player recommend her t...
21.7K 336 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...