chap. 34 || bet

AN: OK THE NEW EPISODE WAS LIT, GIVE KINOSHITA SUM ATTENTION PLS SJSSJSJS ✨✨✨✨~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There you guys are! Where have you two been?!!"

You and Yaku were surprised to see Kuroo jumping all over you two when you both made it back to the gymnasium. You shyly waved at your upperclassman, an anxious grin wiped on your face, "S-Sorry, it took us so long to get here...."

"Did you two do something~?" Kuroo asks, a Cheshire Cat grin stretched on his cheeks.

Yaku gave Kuroo his signature kick. "How about you continue practicing instead of asking comments like that!!" He says as his foot collided with Kuroo's buttocks, causing the captain to jump up from the gym floor.

You chuckled. So Yaku was back to normal now. You definitely didn't recognized him when you two danced around the music room through the beat of Steven Maud's piano keys that came from the small speaker. His eyes were mesmerizing earlier. It was difficult to take them off from your sight.

As you watched the two continue to argue, Masanori tapped your shoulders. You turned to her, "Yes?"

"Aren't you going to change, yet?" She asks. Your mind finally went clear for what you forgotten to do after being asked. "Oh...! I forgot... Can you please come with me to the changing room, Kazushi-San...??" You replied to her, all shaking and nervous for some reason as you were quickly holding on to your gym bag. It was just who you are. She smiles. "Sure! Cmon!" She replies, pulling your arm along with her towards the changing room.

But before that, you slowly turned your head around to spot Yaku sending you a little wave and a soft smile, his direction pointing at you as he waves. You silently waved back with a smile before Masanori completely took you inside the room to change.

After you disappeared along with Masanori, Yaku slowly pulls his hand down and sighs, his smile dissolving away from his cheeks as it turns back to a frown. Nobuyuki suddenly talks from behind. "You never told me you know how to dance the waltz, Yaku."

"HAH!?" Yaku retorts, surprised as a huge bundle of red spreads over his face. Nobuyuki smiles at him angelically, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that I saw it..."

"You saw that...!??"

"Yup. And you two are very good at dancing, I can tell," Nobuyuki replies all calmly. Yaku was flustered, his hand gripping on his hair, his eyes all wide and his cheeks almost like the color of a strawberry. The vice captain chuckles, "It's fine...! You don't need to be embarrassed of it...!"

"You shouldn't had told me this earlier before..." Yaku responded with such a flushed face, his right hand covering his mouth as he looked away from Nobuyuki's gaze. The vice captain laughed once again. "Ahahaha...! I'm sorry. It was so rare to see you that calm, to be honest. I thought you were just going to pull her out of the room for practice."