chap. 20 || almost

AN: y'all, timeskip Yaku and Lev- ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Holy shit...! Are you guys seeing this?!"

Eri and the other managers were all looking across the green hill near Shinzen where you and Fukunaga sat. Kaori was holding onto her phone, the camera preparing to record you two on that hill with a huge grin on her face.

Eri was almost popping in excitement like an adrenaline while Mako was making her keep quiet and calm to avoid them being heard. "What do you think the two are talking about...?" Asks Yachi almost like she was nervous about this.

"Something romantic I guess..." says Yukie. Yachi was almost crying. "W-What if they both fall off that hill?" She asks. Kiyoko almost laughed by Yachi's reaction. When the managers tried to take a closer look to what was happening, Eri almost shouted in delight to see your head on his shoulder.

"ERI, SHUT IT! THEY MIGHT HEAR US...!" Mako angrily whispered to Ubugawa's manager. Yachi and Kiyoko both giggled due to Eri's actions while they both continued listening to you and Fukunaga's conversation.

Meanwhile, Yaku was taking a little stroll down the hallways along with Kai and Kuroo towards their room after cleaning himself up. Kuroo excused the Libero and the vice captain to leave so he could go practice with Karasuno's number 11 and Fukurodani's captain and gladly they both agreed.

On the way towards straight to the gym, Kai tapped Yaku's shoulder as he excused, "Hey, Yaku, I'm going to use the bathroom for a moment. You can go to the gym first."

"Oh, sure," replies Yaku as he and Kai both separated their ways for a while. While walking, Yaku decided to take a stroll outside the gym first for some fresh air before continuing to practice receiving with no other than Lev. So he turned his direction around, faced the exit of the gym and leaving the court.

However, outside, he saw the group of managers all squealing and pushing each other onto something they were looking at. The 3rd year Libero knew that he shouldn't be knowing what the female managers were up, so he thought that it was best if he ignores them. However, he stopped once he heard your name flew through his ears like a melody.

"F/n-Chan is getting lucky~ I'm going to tease her later once we get back to our room...!" Squeals Eri. Kiyoko and Yachi had both already walked back inside the gym, leaving Fukurodani, Ubugawa, and Shinzen's manager left outside.

As Yaku looked up, his eyes widen a little from just seeing you with Fukunaga. And for some reason in thought, his heart was racing a little for some unexpected feeling.

But before he could go towards you two, Kuroo called him. "Hey, Yaku! What're doing over there?"

"Oh...! N-Nothing..." answers Yaku. The Libero gave you two one last stare before heading over back inside the gym.