thug love 2

By yofavvvroyal

hailey is still going threw life but within dealing with javarion , taking care of family , and killing . new... More

c1
c2
c3
c4
c5
c7
c8
c9
c10
c11
c12
c13
c14
c15
c16
c17
c18
c19
c20
c21
c22
c23
c24
c25
c26
c27
c28
c29
c30
c31
c32
c33
c34
c35
character info & q & a
c36
c37
c38
c39
c40
c41
c42
c43
c44
c45
c46
c47
c48
c49
c50
c51
c52
c53
c54
c55
c56
c57
c58
c59
c60
c61
c62
c63
c64
c65
c66
c67
c68
c69
c70
c71
c72
c73
c74
c75
c76
c77
c78
c79
c80
thug love 3 is out

c6

5.5K 147 114
By yofavvvroyal

RESHIA POV

we at the club and i cant stop looking at javarion like that nigga is so fine . idc if he with hailey , i want him .

HAILEY POV
LATER THAT NIGHT

i unlocked the door and was holding javarion from falling bc he had alot to drink . i think it was ab 5 in the morning . "hailey dont let me fall in this bitch" javarion said drunk .

"im not javarion just take step by step" i said still walking to room .

"whats that song by youngboy "i aint them dudes bitch u gon' try who oh u should try then" he talking like youngboy .

he drunk drunk .

"what did u drink ?" i said laughing still talking step by step .

"im finna slurp and drink that pussy" he said .

"its 5 in the morning javarion shut up b4 i get evicted" i said .

we got to the room and i took him to his side of the bed and he said "u gonna throw that ass back like how u did at the club ?" .

"go to sleep javarion" i said taking off his shoes .

"we gonna sleep then fuck then sleep again" he said while i put the cover over his body .

"gn baby" i said then i kissed his forehead .

"love u 2 bae" he said then snoring loud asf .

i walked out my room and closed the door and i said "reshia where u at ?" .

"ahhhh its a stick up its a stick upp" she said playing with her hair brush pretending its a gun in the kitchen .

she was fucked up as well .

"come on reshia" i said getting her hand and guiding her to the couch .

"no no i wanna be in the stick up" she whined .

"its no stick up and i promise u , u dont wanna b apart of a stick up" i said .

she plopped on the couch and fell asleep right then and there . i put a cover over her body .

"this is why i dont drink" i said to myself walking into my room .

RESHIA POV
THE NEXT DAY
LITERALLY DAY

i woke up outta no where and then i heard a door open and i looked to my right and see javarion with no shirt on and he said "good afternoon " .

"good afternoon javarion" i said seating up .

"reshia right ?" he said looking at me from the kitchen .

"yea" i said .

maybe yo next girlfriend or maybe yo 1st babymomma .

"u want some eggs and bacon ?" he said .

"yea" i said getting up and stretching .

i walked to the kitchen and helped cook .

20 MINS LATER

i had my elbow on the counter and my back was arch and javarion was right behind me but his back was close up to me and then i heard him say "excuse me" .

i looked bck and he was behind me and he didnt look down but i was shaking my ass a little and he said "excuse me reshia" .

he looked down and i heard someone say "wtf" .

i looked to my left and it was kamryn and i got up and said "hey kamryn" .

"hey reshia and javarion what was going on ?" she sajd .

"he wanted to get passed me and i wasnt listening to him so thats why it looked like that" i lied .

"oh" she said .

JAVARION POV
40 MINUTES LATER

that reshia bitch was tripping .

i came in the room with me and hailey plate but hailey plate was covered by a paper towel and i sat down on the bed and ate while watching the bug bang theory .

10 MINUTES LATER

i was still watching tv and eating and then i heard hailey moan while stretching .

i looked at her and she looked at me and smiled and i said "good afternoon " .

"good morning" she said hiding her smile with the covers .

"why u hide yo smile ?" i said .

"idk whats that smell ?" she said .

"yo food" i said .

"where it at ?" she said .

"behind u" i said .

KAILIAH POV

"baby ima b right bck" i said ab to open the door .

treyvon came out the room and said "not like that change yo outfit" .

"why ?" i said .

i had on a grey oversized snoop dog shirt , grey shorts , and black and grey nikey's .

"bc i said so" he said .

"goodbye" i said opening up the door .

he pulled me by my hair and threw me on the floor and said "u better change b4 i beat yo ass" .

"beat me ass then bc im not changing" i said .

he began punching me in my face , stomach , shoulders and arms .

"stopp" i screamed as he kept punching me .

HAILEY POV

"thank you for the food baby" i said setting the plated down on my dresser .

"np anything for u haikey" he said .

"ik that daddy" i said getting on top of him .

"oh im daddy now ?" he said .

"been that" i said .

"can i find out ?" he said .

"what u mean-" i said cut but got cut off by him kissing me .

we began and his hands went from my thigh to my butt and i put my hands around the back of his neck .

then i heard reshia say "hailey" .

i pulled out the kiss and turned around and i said "yeah" .

"can u drop me off at my house ?" she said .

"yeah hold on" i said .

"ight" she said then leaving .

i turned around to see javarion with a stink face and i laughed and said "why u look like that ?" .

he chuckled and said "nun" .

"oh" i said getting up .

he grabbed my hand and said "lets finish i was finna get hard" .

"javarion thats why we not continuing bc ur hard and we both r on probation" i said taking his hand off mines .

"when we gonna b off probation ?" he said .

"idk javarion but its gonna b soon" i said walking into the bathroom .

"ight" he said .

20 MINUTES LATER

i had on nude cami dress and black furry slides .

something simple .

"ok baby ima see u later i probably am gonna bring bck something to eat" i said getting my phone .

"ight" javarion said .

"ok bye baby" i said reaching in for a kiss .

he gave me and i left the room .

"u ready reshia ?" i said walking into the living room .

"yeah" reshia said .

"ok lets go" i said walking to the door and pulling down my dress .

we left out .

KAMRYN POV

i was in my room thinking ab everything to quan to that shit that happened in the kitchen .

my phone notification went off and i got my phone and checked it .

quan ❤️🥰 - lets meet up

i was thinking do i ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 307 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
5.8K 59 17
Hailey Is trying to get away from her old life but it keeps coming back to her. Will she get away from her old life? Will she lose some of her close...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
112K 2.4K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...