BNHA One-Shots and Short Stor...

Od SugarMapleWings

Hey, lovelies! Do you like imagining relationships with characters from My Hero Academia? Are you lonely and... Více

Author's Note N Stuff
♡*Request Rules*♡
°˖ ✧My Favorite Soft Hours Stories (Part 1)✧˖ °
Misunderstandings : Eijiro Kirishima
Cuddles and Covers : Eijirou Kirishima
Pocky Game : Eijirou Kirishima
Lazy Sunday Mornings : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki
A Loving Surprise : Eijirou Kirishima
Can I Sleep With You Tonight? : Tamaki Amajiki
Making Dreams Come True : Eijirou Kirishima
Flower Crowns : Katsuki Bakugou
Pocky Game : Hitoshi Shinsou
Big Secret : Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou
Little Secret : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Disclosed : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Nightmares : Kirishima x Bakugou x Reader Scenarios
How Y'all Sleep : Headcanons (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Literally Just Me Listing All the Things I Love About Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part One)
Nightmares : Midoriya x Todoroki x Reader Scenarios
Pranks : Eijirou Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Two)
Shouto Todoroki Relationship Headcanons
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Three)
Booty Shorts : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Stormy Weather : Hitoshi Shinsou
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Four)
Hoodie Headcanons : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Hoodie Thief : Eijirou Kirishima
Hot Cakes : Izuku Midoriya
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Five)
Bath Bomb : Katsuki Bakugou
Ice Cream Date : Izuku Midoriya
First Kiss : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Six)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Seven)
Party Jitters : Katsuki Bakugou
Depression Comfort : Izuku Midoriya (HCs)
Hoodie Headcanons 2 : (BNHA Boys x Tall!Reader)
The Price of Being A Hero : Tamaki Amajiki
Partners : Katsuki Bakugou
Horror Movie Headcanons : BNHA Boys x reader
Midnight Ball : Shouto Todoroki
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation : Eijirou Kirishima
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation (Bonus Story!) : Eijirou Kirishima
Thicc!Reader : BNHA Boys x reader
Get Some Rest : Katsuki Bakugou
Kiss Attack : (BNHA Boys x reader)
Baby, You're Perfect : BNHA Boys x chubby!reader
Fire Alarm : Eijirou Kirishima
First Snow : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Lights : Shouto Todoroki
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part One)
POINTY STICK MASTER : Denki Kaminari
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part Two)
Sleigh Ride Together (With You) : Tamaki Amajiki
Touch Starved : Katsuki Bakugou
Poly!KiriDeku Relationship Heacanons Because I Can
Kill It With Fire! : Shouto Todoroki
My Universe : Katsuki Bakugou
My Hero : Eijirou Kirishima
Kissing / Making out Headcanons : Denki Kaminari
Warm : Eijirou Kirishima
Hermoso : BNHA Boys x Latinx!reader
Moments : Eijirou Kirishima & Denki Kaminari
When He's Not Here : Katsuki Bakugou (+ Kirishima)
Helping Their S/O Recover From Surgery : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
4/20, Blaze It : Katsuki Bakugou
Kirishima Cuddle Headcanons
I'm Yours : Eijirou Kirishima
Sato Baking Headcanons
Public Displays : Eijirou Kirishima
Tickle Training : Eijirou Kirishima
Stressed Out : Eijirou Kirishima
You're Okay, You're Alright : Izuku Midoriya
Anything For You
Curtains : Dabi
We'll Be There For You : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki

Hugs and Kisses : Shouto Todoroki

3K 66 57
Od SugarMapleWings

Author's Note:

*Ironic OwO* This is my Todoroki continuation from 'Booty Shorts'. I kinda ignored the prompt but whatever, at least I have a Todoroki oneshot to my name. Here we have some spicey cuddles from your favorite hot n cold boi. Imma pop in a warning here for slight suggestive content towards the end along with a brief detailed makeout scene, so if you're not into that, then you can go. Nothing extreme, but I just wanted to say that in case someone cared.

This is a confirmed gender-neutral, btw, just letting you guys know!

You know me, on with some good ol' spicey cotton candy fluff!

Enjoy,

-Sugar

◈◈◈

Shouto pressed his finger to your doorbell, tapping his foot while he waited for you to let him in. This was another one of those times where he decided to show up to your house spontaneously, not even bothering to send you a text that he was on his way. After about a minute, he heard footsteps stomping their way to your door, the anger behind them making him suddenly tense.

Your voice sounded on the other side, the knob twitching as you fiddled with the lock. "I SWEAR TO GOD," you said, finally managing to throw your door open. "IF YOU THROW YOUR BALL OVER MY FENCE ONE MORE TIME I'LL—oh, hey Shouto."

He blinked at you, wondering why you had sounded so upset. "I'm sorry, did I—?"

"No, no," you said, beginning to feel guilty about your outburst. "It's just my neighbors." Your lip curled up into a silent snarl and you rolled your eyes. "Ugh, they won't stop throwing their toys into our yard. I swear I've had to toss them back over the fence four times today . . . ." You trailed off, finally shaking your head to rid yourself of thoughts of the people next door. "What brings you here?"

"I walked."

You tried to suppress your chuckle. It was easy to forget how blunt Shouto could be. Or possibly it was his dry sense of humor. You weren't quite sure, finally deciding to just roll with it. "It is a nice day. So uh, what did you want?"

"Cuddles," he answered simply.

You liked how he said it, just so matter of fact, as though it was nothing to be in any way embarrassed over. Which was true, but you knew both guys and girls who thought themselves too good to even say the word 'cuddle'.

You smirked and let him in, opening the door wider before closing it back up.

He briskly made his way to your room, the layout of your house already ingrained in his memory. Shouto didn't even need to check over his shoulder to make sure you were following him. This was just your established routine, and he trusted that you'd follow it. He stopped at your doorway, letting you enter your room first before coming in after you, swinging the door mostly shut behind him without letting it click.

"So what's it going to be for you today?" you asked, turning to him. "What's on your mind?"

"I just wanted to spend time with you," Shouto said. His voice was monotone but his expression was soft. His gaze finally settled on you, and an odd feeling began to build in his chest. For the first time, he took in what you were wearing. He was used to a hoodie or a t-shirt, but today you donned a simple black tank top and (F/C) short shorts. The peppermint-haired boy found himself not wanting to take his eyes off you, visually exploring your skin from his position across from you.

You glanced down and registered what you were wearing yourself, a light pink materializing on your cheeks. You subconsciously folded your arms under your chest, trying to hug yourself. Clearing your throat, Todoroki snapped out of his spontaneous daze. "I uh, wasn't expecting you today," you said, gesturing down at yourself. "I could go change, and then we can cuddle if you'd like—"

"No. Cuddles first."

You nervously breathed out a chuckle. "You don't mind?"

"You look stunning, (Y/N)," he said, his face serious as ever.

You blushed, grinning. "Thanks." 

With that, you turned on your heel, face planting on your bed and bouncing slightly on the springy mattress. You laid there for a moment, letting your body relax against your soft blankets before sliding yourself forward. Rolling to your side, you looked up to find Shouto still standing there. 

You reached out your arms, making little childish grabby motions with your hands. "Come on," you playfully whined. "You said you wanted cuddles, right? I want cuddles too."

Shouto smirked at your antics and cleared the distance between you two, the side of your bed dipping a little under the weight of his knee. He flopped into your arms, careful so as not to hurt you, and nuzzled his face into your chest.

Your cheeks pinkened again, as you hadn't worn such a low cut top around him before. His arm snaked around you, pulling your bodies as close as possible to each other. You relaxed and melted as he clung to you, your heart starting to do the hot chocolate thing. Your hand proceeded to run over the top of his head, thoughts beginning to lazily wander as the two of you settled into each other. Your eyes drifted shut as he began to rub your back, his breath warmly pooling against the skin of your exposed chest.

You weren't sure how long the two of you laid there, more than comfortable to just silently be in each other's presence, limbs tangled together. Sleep was already beginning to tickle the back of your mind, and you wondered briefly if taking a quick nap would be a bad idea.

Contrary to your musings, you suddenly felt lips brush against your skin. "Hey, (Y/N)."

"I love you too."

"What?"

You jolted a little, instantly awake. "Sorry, zoned out there. What is it?"

"I was wondering if we could kiss for a bit."

You didn't mind how blunt he was, actually finding it quite endearing. "Of course." You slid yourself down so you could be level with his face, planting your lips flush against his. He tasted of minty chapstick, lips still the tiniest bit sticky from it. So he had planned this. That much was flagrantly clear. But what did it matter? You enjoyed kissing just as much as he did, and his newfound obsession with your lip care tips kept him so delectably soft.

For a few minutes, your kisses remained gentle and sweet, mouths primarily staying closed as you pressed little pecks against each other. Soon enough, however, you made the move to start deepening them, and Shouto obliged, parting his lips to grant you access to his tongue. You silently fought for dominance, and you kept yourself going a little longer than you normally did just to see what would happen. Shouto rolled you over, straddling himself on top of you. A low hum sounded in his throat, just bordering on a growl.

Excitement bubbled in your chest, hands moving from their grip on his head to lightly scratch his back over the surface of his shirt. You finally submitted, letting his tongue sit firmly behind your teeth, pulling you closer into the kiss.

You marveled at how borderline aggressive he had gotten; over a year spent together gently prying him out of his shell. Shouto was no longer the hesitant, inexperienced boy he had been. He poked at your tongue again, inviting your muscle to swirl with his in a wet embrace. A bit of drool had begun to slide down your cheek, but you paid it no mind as you let your beloved boyfriend have his way with you.

You loved how you melted into each other, occasionally letting a quiet moan or hum escape your locked lips. Todoroki shifted his weight to one elbow, letting his opposite hand gently tease over your body.

He finally pulled away from you, but only by a fraction so his lips were still lightly pressed over yours. He began to speak, quietly and almost into your mouth so you had to strain to hear him.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, "do you want to try something . . . different today?"

You swallowed, heat starting to pool in your belly. "What do you mean?" you asked breathlessly.

"You know," he stated simply. "Help me with a little—"

The chime of your doorbell suddenly rang through your house, making you both jump. A light pounding came from your front door.

A fire lit off in your eyes as you surged upwards, pushing Todoroki off of you. You sprinted out of the room, your boyfriend watching your retreating form as you made your way to answer the door.

"YOU DARN KIDS! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS—!"

Shouto smirked at your momentary rage. He knew about your one-sided rivalry with your neighbors. It was a pity that they had to interrupt you, but you would be back. Maybe it would be his turn to provide some cuddly comfort in your time of emotional unrest. He most certainly wouldn't mind doing a little more, just to make absolute certain you felt good.~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.9K 232 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
838 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...
2.3K 227 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...