π™…π˜Όπ™Žπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™€

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this one goes out to Alienkiller3000, since he made his 'Jessica' story, and he suggested I'd give a try... More

Jasmine the Lamborghini Miura
Chapter 1: Santa Cruz, California
Chapter 2: A New Car?!
Chapter 3: Bring Me Higher Love
Chapter 4: A Drive
Chapter 5: Girl Troubles
Chapter 6: First Blood
Chapter 7: Idiots & Dreams
Chapter 8: Show Me
Chapter 9: Retaliation
Chapter 10: Camping Sucks
Chapter 11: Hunting Season
Chapter 12: Fatality!
Chapter 13: Superstitions
Chapter 14: Live the Italian Way
Chapter 16: Rebecca and Jasmine
Chapter 17: Answers & Nightmares
Chapter 18: Mischievous & Dangerous
Chapter 19: Another Confrontation
Chapter 20: Romantic Evening/Car Chase
Chapter 21: Superstition
Chapter 22: Hypnosis & Legends???
Chapter 23: Retaliation
Chapter 24: Deception & Insanity
Chapter 25: Angry For the Need For Speed
Chapter 26: Raging Rebecca
Chapter 27: Leaving & Relaxation
Chapter 28: Interstellar

Chapter 15: Romance & Love Night

1.8K 14 11
By BraedimusSupreme

Once in Monte Carlo, Braedey and Jasmine started to enjoy their time around the casinos and the parties, but mostly around one another, as they held hands and were close to one another. Jasmine was happy to be around someone like Braedey, and she really liked how friendly he was to her.

Down at the beach, Braedey had switched out of his regular attire into his blue boardshorts, so he could enjoy the sun and surf of the day. He got a red/white umbrella and blankets set up for him and Jasmine, while he waited patiently for Jasmine to arrive. She said she'll be back in a short moment, for she needed to change.

"I'm ready." Jasmine's voice called out, getting Braedey's attention, as he looked to see the redhead girl walking up to him.

Jasmine has her red hair now flowing down her back, while there's a small strand of hair sticking up on top of her head, and two strands framing her face. Her attire is a red tight leather one-piece suit, with the top section unzipped to reveal her ample cleavage, the attire also showing her thick thighs and legs, and she has on a pair of knee-length black boots.

Braedey's swimming attire certainly showed off his well-muscled body, and it had brought a small blush to Jasmine's face when she glanced at him. Braedey also felt his own face heat up when he glanced at Jasmine. Her attire didn't leave much to the imagination, and he was amazed by how sexy and well-developed her body really was. He inwardly shook his head from those thoughts, but his face flushed deeper regardless.

"Well.... aren't you looking cool?" Braedey commented to Jasmine, as she sat down on the sand.

"Yeah. And you look really good." Jasmine added, showing a smirking smile to him. She then gave a small frown of sorts. "Although, I will have to confess about something..."

"And what might that be, Jasmine?" Braedey asked in concern.

"This leather outfit, actually..." Jasmine muttered, looking down at her attire, as well as her ample cleavage. "I don't think this is the best option for a day at the beach..." She admitted.

"Do you want to change or something?" Braedey asked to her.

"Just... give me a moment." Jasmine then gave a small smirk to Braedey, as she unzipped the front of her outfit, Braedey looking away to give her privacy, as she peeled off her leather outfit and shoes, while also fixing up her hair. "Okay. I'm done." She called, and Braedey looked back to Jasmine.

Jasmine now has her hair in a high ponytail, her hair done up with a golden ribbon, with two strands of hair frame her face. Her outfit is a gold/yellow bikini, which looks a little tight, showing off more of her ample chest and curvy legs, as well as her thigh and curvy thighs.

"You like wearing that type of swimsuit, don't you?" Braedey commented to her.

"It feels more comfortable than that leather outfit beforehand." Jasmine admitted to Braedey, then she lays down next to the brunette. "So, what do you have in mind to do while we're here in Monte Carlo?" She asked him with a seductive tone and smirk on her face.

A moment later, Jasmine decided to go ahead and bury Braedey in the sand with his head sticking out, much to his surprise and chagrin. Jasmine soon sculpted out the body of a curvaceous mermaid with the sand all around Braedey.

Braedey tried to pull his arms out of the sand, but to no avail. He was pretty much buried. "You know... maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all." He said honestly to Jasmine.

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm almost done with the breasts, so be still." Jasmine dismissed with a smirk as she continued sculpting the breasts on Braedey's mermaid body, much to his blushing red face.

After getting himself dug out, Braedey and Jasmine were both now running along the white sandy beaches of Monte Carlo. Braedey and Jasmine were both laughing excitedly as they ran ahead. Braedey looked over to the redhead beauty running beside him. The bright smile that she wore made his face heat up and butterflies to flutter in his stomach. Jasmine's smile was truly something very special in Braedey's opinion.

As the two lovers jogged across the beach, not too far away was both Ren and Rebecca, the two of them with the Camaro parked nearby. The two of them are doing a stakeout of sorts, and watching what's happening.

"Jeez. Of all the nerve in the world..." Rebecca spat, watching with a pair of binoculars. "They're acting as if they're an old married couple or something. I mean, burying someone in the sand, running along the beaches... that's just ridiculous." She looks over to Ren. "Can I mess something up?" She asked.

"Rebecca. We can't just charge in right now." Ren stopped her. "It's too early. We have to wait at the right moment to intervene."

"So when do we?" Rebecca demanded. She then looks through the binoculars again, and she could see both Braedey and Jasmine were clothed, and making their way off towards the hotels and casinos. "They're going towards the hotels and casinos. Do we follow?" She asked.

Ren looked at her with a deadpan expression. "You obviously have never done a stakeout before, haven't you?" He asked incredulously to her. He walked over to his car. "Come on. We'll watch from afar, and see what is going on." He said to her.

Rebecca sighed, and climbed into the car. Once they got in, they began to slowly drive through the streets of Monte Carlo, trying to follow after the two.

~*~*~

The Monte Carlo Casino, officially named Casino de Monte-Carlo, is a gambling and entertainment complex located in Monaco. It includes a casino, the Opéra de Monte-Carlo, and the office of Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo. The Casino de Monte-Carlo is owned and operated by the Société des bains de mer de Monaco, a public company in which the Monaco government and the ruling royal family have a majority interest. The company owns the principal hotels, sportsclubs, foodservice establishments, and nightclubs throughout the Principality. The citizens of Monaco are forbidden to enter the gaming rooms of the casino. The casino has facilities to play a variety of games which include different kinds of roulette, Stud Poker, Blackjack, Trente et Quarante, Craps, Baccarat, Video Poker, and slot machines.

Down at the casino, Braedey had on an expensive and heavily-tailored tuxedo suit, with Jasmine going around to the staff entrance to prepare for something. It did give him concern as to what she has planned. Fortunately, in order to try and get in, Braedey has made a different identity for himself, now going by the name of Giovanni Scorsone, and he's a wealthy man.

"Signore. Ti aspetti qualcuno?" A manager asked to Braedey, much to his surprise. (Translate: Sir. Are you expecting someone?)

Signore. Va bene. Questo giovane signore è con me." A female voice spoke up, getting the two male's attention. "Ha una richiesta speciale per farmi piacere. È la sua prima volta qui." (Translate: Sir. It is okay. This young gentleman is with me. He has a special request for me to pleasure him. It is his first time here.)

Walking up to the two men was Jasmine herself. She has on a very sexy bunny suit of sorts in red and yellow. Her hair was left flowing down her back, with a dark red set of bunny ears on. She has a set of white detached sleeves on her arms, with yellow bows tied on them. Her outfit has her shoulders revealed, while showing a large portion of her cleavage, as well as her abdomen, along with her thighs and backside, while keeping her privates hidden. She also has a small yellow bow around her neck. She also has a pair of dark red knee-high leather high-heel boots on. She also has a plate in her hand, which has two jugs on it.

The manager nodded in acknowledgement, then he walked away to go and talk to some of the staff and other arriving folks. Jasmine turned to Braedey, who was blushing a little in response to Jasmine's outfit. She smirked seductively, then she gently took his hand.

"Come now, Mr. Scorsone." Jasmine whispered to him. "Let me take you to your seat." She slowly lead him over to one of the expensive restaurants, her bust bouncing a little in her outfit, while swaying her hips in a sexy manner, and directed Braedey to one of the empty tables. "Wait right here, and I'll be right back." She whispered, and she began to walk off towards the kitchen, some men taking note of her, but other women redirected their attention, while Braedey watched her go.

'Okay. So, Jasmine has opted for a bunny girl outfit, and acting as a waitress here. I have to say, she is rather alluring-' Braedey shook his head from those thoughts. 'Dammit, man. Don't go there. Don't you...' He breathed a heavy sigh. 'I mean, how would a guy act normally when there's a woman dressed like that?' He asked himself in his head, his face flushed red.

At that moment, he could hear footsteps walking up. Braedey turned to see Jasmine walking up to him, a seductive expression on her face, her ample breasts bouncing lightly in her outfit. She sat down next to him, now placing a cup next to him.

"You doing good, Braedey?" Jasmine whispered to him.

"I'm just... a little bit unsure of how to act." Braedey admitted to her. "I mean, you look downright sexy and beyond anything I would ever think you'd wear, which isn't bad, and to be honest, I am not really certain as how to react." He added.

Jasmine now showed a gentle smile, patting Braedey's back. "I get it. It's so sudden, not going along slowly." She said to him. "Why don't you take a drink to try and relax?" She offered to him.

Braedey sighed, taking the cup in hand. He took a gulp of the drink, then he shrugged to himself. But then, he felt a little weird, as he felt like his head was spinning. He lets out a small groan, then he started to tip over. Jasmine caught him, and she gently brought him down to lie his head down in her lap.

"It's okay, dearest." Jasmine reassured, gently patting his head as if he were a cat. "I can take care of this, give you a clear mind..."

Jasmine now picked up Braedey, holding him in a bridal hold, and began to make her way out of the casino, much to the surprise and concern of some onlookers. Jasmine reassured them in Italian that he was feeling a little under the weather, so she'll be taking him over to somewhere to get him back to recover. She walked back to the red Lamborghini Miura, then Jasmine began to drive away, heading off to a hotel in the city.

Not far, sitting in their Camaro, Rebecca and Ren were watching on, seeing the redhead in bunny suit carry the somewhat drunk brunette to their car, and they drove away. This got Rebecca's attention, wondering as to what the heck Jasmine had gone to Braedey.

"One wouldn't think that Braedey would even drink." Rebecca commented. "He's the last one I would think he would even have anything that's remotely alcoholic."

"Still, what in the world was up with that outfit his girlfriend was wearing?" Ren wondered in confusion. He began to drive along, trying to keep up with the red supercar, but to his confusion and surprise, the car was gone. "Where the heck?"

"How could they have vanished?" Rebecca demanded in frustration. She then punched the dashboard in annoyance, and crossed her arms. "That's just great..."

Ren sighed, as he began to drive on through the town. Unbeknown to them, Jasmine had driven her car up and out of the city, stopping on a level up above. She breathed a sigh to herself, seeing the black muscle car driving off through Monte Carlo.

'Those two are really getting on my nerve.' Jasmine thought, then looked to the slumped form of Braedey's in the passenger seat. 'I am not going to let that bimbo take him away from me.' She produced a small glass flask, and got him to drink the fluid that's inside, snapping him awake, as he looked around in confusion.

"What happened? Where...?" Braedey soon relaxed once he saw Jasmine, although he did show a blush when he realised she was still in her bunny suit. "Oh. Hey, Jasmine. What happened?" He asked, shaking his head.

"You weren't sure of how to react, so I had to get you out of the casino. I might've drugged your drink so make it so it looked like you're drugged." Jasmine explained to him. "Plus, I think I sensed someone was following us, so I had to get us out."

"Oh. I see." Braedey sighed, Jasmine's form glowing as she switched clothes, now with a red crop top and a blue skirt. "Sorry about how I acted earlier-"

"It's okay." Jasmine then gave him a peck on the cheek, Braedey looking back at her with wide eyes. "It was your first time in that situation. I would've been the same."

"Well, at least you and I think alike." Braedey sighed in relief.

Jasmine leaned in, hugging Braedey, and bringing his head up against her ample breasts, the brunette now blushing back in response to this. Jasmine patted his head, as they looked over to the setting sun in the distance.

~*~*~

That evening, things have started to settle down around Monte Carlo. Still, the noise and lights of the coastal city seemed to shine out like a bright star. At one of the luxury hotels in the city, both Braedey and Jasmine had booked in one room for the evening. What they don't know is that the walls are soundproof, so any noise in the rooms won't be heard at all. They had booked a 10th floor room, one that has a balcony, as well as a large king-size bed for the two of them.

Jasmime ushered Braedey inside their hotel room, and locked the door behind her, before her blue eyes moved to stare into his loving blue ones. Braedey noticed that she stared at him without an ounce of fear, but with love and admiration if he wasn't mistaken... she had lust in her eyes.

"Jasmine?" Braedey called.

All the warning he had from the redhead was the small sexy grin that wormed its way onto her face, before he found himself on his back, with Jasmine straddling him, as she kissed him while grinding herself on him.

Braedey was rightly shocked; one moment, she was afraid of his future mindset, and the next, she was dry humping him. Of course, his brain finally caught up with the situation, and he kissed her back, before his other head called dibs on the blood shoot. His last thought before his attention went solely to Jasmine, was that they still needed to talk. He knew he shouldn't have put up a fight and stop this, but he couldn't. In his mind, he wished to have Jasmine, but he wanted to make sure she was ready, out of respect. He figured he might as well enjoy this and talk later. If she wanted to stop, she'd let him know.

As the kissing session became more heated, Braedey growled lightly and seductively, as he felt Jasmine's hands slip up under his chest, and her soft nails and fingertips rack up and down his body. He ran his own hands up and down her back, before they closed down to grab her butt under her skirt, causing her to gasp. With the change of breath, Braedey picked her up and headed to his bedroom, where he flipped them over, so he was now on top. He lifted himself to his knees, and pulled off his coat and shirt, revealing his lightly tone chest and muscles. Jasmine leaned forward to take off her top as well, as well as undoing her skirt, showing off her frilly red bra and matching panties, before pulling Braedey back down into a kiss.

Braedey managed to push himself up just a bit. "Are you sure about doing this? We don't have to go all the way." He asked her.

(A/N: okay, my readers. This is gonna be another moment delving into the 'lemon' area of some stories, so please, read at your own will. It'll end at the next set of bold words.)

Jasmine gave a cat smile at him, as she ran her hand along his face, mapping out his face from his cheeks to his jaw. "Of course I'm sure. I've wanted to do this for awhile now. I can't imagine being here with anyone else but you." She said to him with so much emotion in her voice and eyes. Braedey was about to open his mouth to say something, before she placed a finger to his lips. "I love you. I know we've been together for, well, maybe short of a few months, but... I know for a fact that my feelings for you are real. I love you." She finished, as she rubbed his face lovingly.

Braedey stared at the redhead in disbelief. That was maybe the first time she told him that. He knew he had fallen in love with her, but didn't say anything so soon for fear of scaring her off. But, after everything they've been through, he knew he could tell her. And here she was, telling him she loved him. He knew then she was definitely the one. He leaned down, and chastely kissed her before looking her right in her eyes. "I love you, too." He said back with a gentle smile.

Jasmine felt happy tears sting in her eyes as she heard Braedey say that. Leaning forward, she whispered into his ear. "I'm all yours." That was all she needed to say to him.

Braedey kissed her with all the passion he could even muster out of his own body. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and seemed to be wrestling for dominance with her own. This wasn't the first time they kissed, but this was much different than the many times they've kissed.

As they were kissing, Braedey's hands were subconsciously heading south to kneed Jasmine's rather large breasts through her frilly bra. Due to her moaning, Braedey had won the wrestling match of the tongues, and explored her mouth. Braedey's hand found the snaps of Jasmine's bra on the front, much to her flushed face, and unsnapped it, freeing her huge melons before his hands kneaded them again, earning a few mewls from Jasmine. Braedey disengaged from her lips, and kissed down her jaw, to her neck, as her hands threaded themselves in his soft hair. Braedey kept kissing down toward her collarbone, then to her ample chest, before he got to her breasts. He looked up at her, as she opened her eyes to stare into his. Her eyes shut right as he kissed her right breast, whilst his right hand continued to fondle with her left breast. Braedey next took her nipple gently between his teeth, being extremely careful not to bite down on it, and pulled a little, causing Jasmine to writhe beneath him and let out a pleasured gasp.

With a grin, Braedey went back to his actions, while Jasmine writhed and gasped under him, as her arms wrapped around his back, while he nibbles on her right nipple. Before long, he replaced his right hand with his mouth, as he placed the hand care on her left breast that he did on its twin, as his left hand came up, and fondled with the right breast. His right hand, on the other hand, descended down her body as if it were a snake, and unlike its brother the rested at her hip, it went further down, and disappeared underneath her panties.

Jasmine let out a loud gasp and a long mewl, as she felt Braedey rubbing around her most sacred spot. Braedey was surprised to find out how wet Jasmine was as he rubbed her area between his index and middle finger, before he pushed his middle finger into her core. Jasmine let out a loud cry, as Braedey pumped his finger in and out of her. Before too long, he felt her core tighten around his finger.

Jasmine was going into massive sensory overload dude to what he was doing to her breast, and what was happening down to her core. It felt like a huge spring was coiling around in her stomach, and it was getting tighter and tighter by the second. Jasmine felt that spring was about to snap, when suddenly, with a scream, she experienced her first ever orgasm. For a moment that seemed like it went on forever, Jasmine's vision went white. When she came back, she saw Braedey was leaning back on his knees again. She shuddered as she felt him remove his fingers from her core. When he lifted his hand, she blushed when she saw his fingers dripping in her juices.

Braedey looked down to her with what could be maybe a mixture of a smile and an expression of concern. Before he could do anything, Jasmine grabbed his arm with both her hands, and brought it to herself, she looked him right in the eye, as she tasted healed in his finger. She was surprised by how good she tasted, she also had no idea what she was doing to her boyfriend as she sucked on his fingers.

Braedey was staring down at Jasmine. She probably had no idea how sexy she looked sucking her juices off his finger with they sinfully innocent look on her face with her red hair pulled beneath her like a halo. It took every ounce of his own willpower on his part not to pounce on her now. But, this wasn't about him, this was about Jasmine. As this was her first time, along with his, he would make sure he made this as comfortable and pleasurable as he possibly can.

Braedey leaned down, and captured her lips again before trailing down her body. He kissed her breasts firmly before continuing his descent down her body. He stopped when he reached her stomach, and paid particular attention to that area, getting moans from Jasmine as a reward. Braedey did have a thing for tummies. Braedey wasn't sure what his fascination was with the female stomach, and he never told anyone... willingly. Max knew because he once asked what a fetish was. Braedey told him as an example, and he threatened to castrate him with a big rusty spoon if he ever told anyone they knew.

Moving on from her stomach, Braedey continued down before skipping over Jasmine's sacred spot, and stood off the bed, as he pulled her toward him, so her legs hung off the bed. Braedey grinned at her, before he bent over and gave a long lick to her panty-clad core, getting a long moan from Jasmine, as she fisted the bedsheets. Braedey hooked his fingers around the elastic of her panties, as he slowly slid them off her shapely thighs and legs, before tossing them over to the side. Braedey stood up straight and stared at Jasmine as a whole in her purest form, even if it brought a faint red onto his cheeks. Jasmine smirked slightly at the intensity in Braedey's eyes, and his blushing face.

Braedey kneeled down between her legs, and placed them on his shoulders. He kissed her inner thighs, and he continued down before he got to his objective. Jasmine's core was dripping with her juices, and the scent was actually driving him in an odd way. He looked up at Jasmine, only to see her staring down at him, and the top of her finger was trailing her bottom lip in anticipation. Braedey went down, and delivered a long lick of her area before closing his mouth around it. Instantly, Jasmine's legs clamped around his head at once like a vice, as she let out a loud groan. Braedey nibbled, licked, and sucked on her area, and fingered her folds whilst she moaned and groaned, as one of her hands fisted the bedsheets, while the other was gripping his hair like a vice. Braedey switched his finger with his mouth, as he tasted her folds, as Jasmine began to scream and writhe. She felt that spring inside coiling up again, and with a scream, it snapped as she arched her back from the pleasure. This orgasm was more intense than the first one.

Braedey had been sucking down her juices as they came, not letting a drip go. When they stopped flowing and he licked her clean, he unlatched himself from her legs, but she still held a tight hold to his hair. When Jasmine finally calmed down, she pulled Braedey up towards her by his hair, and attached her lips to his, tasting herself on his lips. When they pulled apart for air, both were breathing heavily, as they stared into each other's eyes.

"We can stop if you want, Jasmine. I won't make you do this." Braedey offered her an out.

Jasmine smiled at his kind words, but she shook her head. "Like I said... I'm all yours."

Braedey stood up. Jasmine shakily backed herself up on the bed, and watched as Braedey took off his jeans and black boxer shorts. When she saw exactly what he was hiding in his pants, she had one thought on her mind. 'That thing is supposed to fit inside of me?' She thought, slightly intimidated.

Braedey smiled shyly at her. "Lay back." Jasmine lies back on the pillows, as Braedey crawled up toward her, like a tiger stalking its own prey. She moaned, as she felt Braedey's impressive manhood rub against her core. "A heads up, J; this is going to hurt." He warned her, as he started entering her. Jasmine's breath as she felt herself stretching to accommodate his girth. Braedey stopped when he hit a barrier. He looked up at Jasmine, who nodded at him. "Brace yourself." Braedey pulled out, so only his tip was inside of her, before he plunged back inside of her, sheathing himself inside of her, and causing her to make a pain-filled gasp, as she clenched her teeth, and dug her nails into Braedey's back, as tears stung her eyes.

Braedey froze in place; he could smell the blood that leaked out of her with the removal of her barrier. He knew exactly not to move. He leaned down to kiss her tears away, and nuzzled her neck to provide some comfort to her before the pain went away. Jasmine took a few calming breaths, and focused on Braedey's ministrations, and less on the pain in her lower body. A few minutes rolled by, and Jasmine lightly bucked her hips, there was still pain, but there was also pleasure. "Go slowly." She whispered in his ear. Braedey nodded, as he pushed himself up on his elbows, and slowly pulled out to the tip, then slowly slid back in before repeating the process. Jasmine moves her hips to the slow rhythm Braedey was making. Before long, the pain went away, leaving onto sweet pleasure. "Faster." She gasped, as Braedey obliged her request, and sped up.

Jasmine's pants got shallower and shallower, as Braedey sped up at different intervals. Braedey stopped for a moment, but before Jasmine could complain, he flipped over, so she was now on top. Jasmine leaned up, so she was straddling him, and started bouncing. Braedey grabbed her hips gently, and helped her get a steady rhythm going. After a while, Braedey leaned forward, and criss-crossed his legs, wrapping Jasmine's legs around him, then worked his legs so that she was bouncing Jasmine on his lap, while he was nibbling on her neck and fondling with her large ample boobs. The pleasure caused her to scream and cry, while dragging her nails down his back, leaving marks down his back. Jasmine felt that feeling again, but it was worse than before, simultaneously. Braedey felt a stirring in his lower region, and knew he was close. After a few more strokes, and a cry of each other's names, they both climaxed, Jasmine's core milking Braedey for all he was worth.

When they finally calmed down, Braedey collapsed back on the bed, Jasmine falling with him. After they caught their breaths, they kissed passionately before Braedey turned them over, as pulled himself out of Jasmine to lie beside her.

(A/N: Lemon is over. All clear until next time)

"So, how are you feeling?" Braedey asked.

Jasmine smiles lovingly at him. "Comfortable, and very tired." She replied, as she snuggled into Braedey's chest. "Wow.... that was... wild..."

Braedey smiled, and wrapped his arm around her. Normally, he'd have done more than one round, but on the account of everything that had just happened, he was tired, too. "Then, let's rest. We can talk later in the morning."

With that, Braedey and Jasmine drifted off to sleep, neither one of them caring that they were both stark naked on top of the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 973 16
β€’Mature Contentβ€’ [DISCLAIMER: This story is intended for a mature audience. Readers' discretion is advised] In the heart of a pulsating nightclub, Ve...
767 94 26
A black red bottomed heel followed by a sleek, shiny, smooth leg accompanied with a red lingerie stepped out. It was the boss. I looked at her head t...
35.5K 1.3K 32
I got in the car. "So did Danny tell the guards that he wanted me to get in a different car?" I asked, curiously. He nodded. "Yep." He said, as he dr...
1.7K 205 32
(This book needs to be rewritten. If you read it before I do please try to ignore the grammar. It is ad though so I am just warning you lol. It needs...