For Saving Me

By kellyxSuzanne

"Take off the hoodie!" "No Jaycee! Just leave me alone!" "Tatum take it off now. He demanded She groaned an... More

Introuduction
CHARACTERS
•1• Greetings
•2• Present
•3• Party
•4• Work
•5• Trouble
•6• Talks
•7• Murdered
A/N
•8• Park.
•9• The boys
•10• Info
•11• Attitude
•12• Beatings
•13• Personal
•14• Protect
•15• The Y.T.
•16• Get out
•17• Talks
•18• Pyschopath
•20• He knows.
•21• Four
•22• Darts
•23• Visits
•24• Mental
25- Indie
26- Party
27- Drunk
28- Carefree
29- They are back
30- Promise!
31- Was it all Planned?
32- She's Alive
33- Drugged
34- Father
35- Bastard
36- Boy oh Boy
37- I think so
38- Name
39- Mother
40- The Birth
41- Jace
42- Wedding
43- Under our noses
44- Sickly
45- Fucked up
46- Emmy's
47- Deal

•19• Crap

1.6K 44 1
By kellyxSuzanne

Thursday, a day before I get my cast off.

Waking up sore from last night's beating I had to hold myself together.

The night Jaycee and Daimeion were here just pissed my dad off more and since I had run away and fought, that didn't help either. Both have called me every day after and I didn't want to lie so I ignored their calls and avoided them all like the plague. My dad hasn't left and he threatens to kill me before Bryce can and conveniently he carries a knife around now.

I get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom to start a hot shower, I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower, I slowly rinsed off being careful of my bruises and thankfully he still has not hurt my wrist anymore so tomorrow I'm almost positive I'll be able to get my brace officially off. After a good 20 minutes, I was done showering and I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and wet hair so I could wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walked over to my closet once I was done and picked out my outfit which consisted of leggings a long-sleeve shirt and a hoodie because of all the bruises on my body.

Today I only have one class, but I have to go to work right after and then Dylan and Tyler, Chloe, and Colton all want to hang so I guess I'm gonna do that because I've been blowing all of them off lately, Tomorrow Jordan and Lydia are gonna take me back to the hospital to get my brace off, and I have 2 classes tomorrow.

I sighed and quickly put on a little bit of mascara to look more alive and then I walked downstairs to grab something to eat on the way out.

I told Dylan I'd walk to and from school every day and that I'd walk to work as well unless it was late at night.

Soon I made my way to campus and was sitting in my seat for class, I'll spare the boring details.

****

About an hour and a half later I was done with classes and walking to work.

I got there clocked in put on my apron and got to work.

"Hey, Tatum How have you been?" Belle asked

"I've been alright, what about yourself?" I smiled.

"Been good actually, so listen though uh your friend Chloe, uh she cute" she says shyly.

"NO way, you like her but I thought you were straight!" I said with a smile.

"you've never seen me with a boy though I guess I don't make it that obvious I am kind of still in the closet and I'm real quiet about it I don't flaunt it." She says

"you want me to set you up with her?" I asked

"I think I'd like to get to know her if she's down for it," She said shyly

"I'll see what I can do" I nodded and went to get a table order.

"Hi, my name is Tatum what can I get started for you today?" I asked and looked at the people.

it was two guys who seemed to be on a date, and they were absolutely adorable.

"I would just like a burger with everything on it and he would like a plain salad with a side of fries if you don't mind, and for the drinks can we get two glasses of water, but also Mt.Dew and Sprite." The guy on my left orders.

"of course, anything else?" I ask glancing at them both.

"That'll be all Thank you!"

"Alright, no problem I'll be right back with your drinks." I smiled brightly

I walked away and fixed their drinks and brought them back to them and then went back and put in their order and took up people behind the counter while waiting for their order to be served.

After serving about three people at the counter their order was ready and I got it and skillfully brought it back to their table.

"Here you go, enjoy!" I said and walked away after they were satisfied.

"Tatum, My office please" Ms. Roma called for me.

I walked back to her office and sat down.

"yes, Ma'am?"

"First I wanted to ask how you were holding up?" She asked me.

"I'm doing alright" I answered vaguely.

"Do you need to talk about it?" She asked

I shook my head.

"No, I'm okay."

"Okay well I called you in here because I'm going to let you off for a little bit okay, before you ask no I am not firing you just giving you a break because I know you need it, honey, you're worried about too much and I don't want you to have to worry about work, I will give you paid leave but it won't be as much as you get paid while working it's just to be sure you have money in your pocket okay, and nothing you say will change my mind, I am hiring someone in your place for the time being and when you do come back josh will be gone because I am firing him so the girl who's replacing you will take his place okay." She said

"I'm okay well, I mean I don't really know what to say, but I do have a question, will you call me when I can come back or what?"

"I fully expect you to take advantage of this leave for a month at least and come back to me when YOU are ready okay, There will always be a spot for you here sweetie." She told me sweetly.

I nodded.

"OK, I can do that."

"Good, Now get back out there we'll say bye when your shift is over." She said.

"Yes Ma'am!"

*****

The Next Day

*****

"It's finally Friday!" I told myself

"Tatum, are you up and getting ready we have to go to the hospital soon?" I heard Jordan yell from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm up getting dressed now!"

It was currently 6:00 a.m.

I got dressed in leggings once again and a short-sleeved shirt with a zip-up jacket, only because it'll be easier for them to check my arm, but when I get back to the house I'll switch into a long sleeve and a hoodie so I can go to my 2 classes.

I go downstairs and meet my sister and brother in the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Lydia asked me.

"Ah I'll just grab some muffins so we can go I'll grab breakfast on campus."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm not a big breakfast person" I shrugged.

"Okay well let's get going then" Jordan suggested.

I gave a small smile and walked outside to his truck and hopped in the back while they hopped in the front.

I laid my head against the window while watching the trees go by as we drove.

Soon we made it to the hospital and I'm so ready to get this brace off.

We made it into the waiting room and soon my name was being called we made it back to a room where they took off my brace and examined it and then we got it x-rayed again and they said I could leave it off, I still had to take it easy, but I no longer have the brace on.

We checked out and left after a few questions and everything and they brought me back home.

I quickly went up to my room and changed my shirt and jacket like I said I was going to and then made my way back downstairs to say goodbye.

"Bye Jordan bye Lydia I have to get to my 8:00 class"

"Okay be careful, we"ll be at our apartment!"

I nodded and left.

Yeah so Jordan and Lydia got an apartment and I'm stuck at the house with my abusive father they have no clue about it, and that's why they are not around as much anymore. Anyway, I got to my 8:00 class and sat down next to the lovely Chloe.

"Hey Chloe, so two things, One I wanna go to a party again real soon, Two when we do I've got you a date," I tell her excitedly.

"Okay, and a date what do you mean?"

"So you've seen my coworker right?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"She told me you were cute today and if you were down she'd like to hang out so I thought why not we can all try to go to a party together including Colton, Dylan, and Tyler, You down?" I suggested.

"Uh yeah actually that sounds like a lot of fun and she is pretty darn cute if I remember correctly myself."

"Sweet!" I said

We talked every now and then during our lecture until finally we were allowed to leave.

"See you later Tatum, Let me know when you are free and I'll find a party for us to go to!"

"Will do, See you"

She left and I went to go find myself some food before my next class.

It was now 9:00, and I knew it was still really early, but I was gonna get a sandwich from Subway anyway, I got my food and found a place to eat while scrolling through Instagram and on my phone.

After I was done eating I got up threw away my food and started my walk across campus to my next class, The next thing I knew just before getting to my class I was picked up and thrown across somebody's shoulder.

"What the heck, put me down" I yelled

I was put down and face-to-face with Jaycee.

Crap this can't be good.

********

"Jaycee I have a class to get to!" Tatum said trying to step around Jaycee but he stopped her by stepping in front of her.

"You've been ignoring mine and Daimeion's calls for the past four days Tatum" Jaycee stated, glaring at Tatum.

"I'm sorry" Is all she could say.

"Take off the hoodie" Jaycee demanded coldly.

"No, Jaycee! just leave me be." Tautum shook, as she tried to get away from Jaycee but that didn't work.

"Tatum take it off now!" He demanded, grabbing Tatum's arm and pulling her back in front of him, he didn't miss the hiss she gave when he grabbed her.

Tatum groaned and shrugged off the hoodie, Jaycee grumbled seeing she had a long sleeve on under that.

"That too." He said giving her a tone and look that left no room for argument.

She sighed and took off the long-sleeved shirt as well, looking down at her feet as she covered her chest with her arms.

"That's it I'm calling him, this has gone on longer than it should have!" Jaycee murmured

"No!" Tatum reached for his phone snatching it from him, never looking at the phone, never realizing Jaycee had already hit call, she just glared at Jaycee.

"You promised Jaycee that you wouldn't say anything!" She yelled.

"I didn't promise you I just said I'd keep it secret for now, Tatum you need to tell him, Daimeion and I can not keep this on the down-low forever and we won't."

"I'm not ready for him to know yet!"

"You may never be ready until it's too late so call him right now and tell him or I will, I'm not playing around with you Tatum."

"We're not even on good terms Jaycee, we haven't talked since he kicked me out after HE kissed me!" She cried falling to her knees and that's when she saw Jaycee's phone screen, she went deadly silent and shakily brought the phone up to her ear.

"Hey, Grey." She whispered.

"What are you hiding Tatum" His voice asks eerily calm.

Tatum stayed silent and looked up at Jaycee hopefully, she gulped as he just crossed his arms.

"Tell Jaycee to bring you to the house." And he hung up.

"Take me to the house" she mumbled shrugged her shirt back on and held her hoodie in her hands.

To say she was scared was an understatement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 11 11
"I..I nee..d to leave," she said trembling trying really hard to hide her fear as he inched closer towards her. He cut the phone call and an unknown...
148K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
2.8K 411 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...