Animaltronic

By unkown45667

Foxy likes Bonnie since she had transported here, but something awakes... This really one of my worst works h... More

The Beginning...
The New Guard
The Disruption...
The Realization
The Faithful Night
Repairing...
The Memory/ Who Bought the Place?"
The Rich, The Famous, and The Poor
Nightmare
Imformation
Death...Or Not?
Freddy
Even More Information
Finish Him!
The New Manager
Update 2
The Day
Pain
The End of the Line
The Final Fight
Grieving
Putting The End To All This
Credits
Announcement (PLEASE READ)
Planning
The Deal
Challenge 1/4
Even More Planning
Challenge 2/4
Challenge 3/4 and 4/4
The First Attack
The Bite of 2020
Broken
Killing Them Loudly
Twisted
Stealing and a Pervert
We're Not Immortal
The Chase
Chased, Again
Lets Finish This
New Stuff
A Day In Foxy Fazbear Pizzeria
Information
Back From Lost Souls
Informing Them
A Special Letter
Snow!
The New Manager and A New Animaltronic
The Night Shift
Happy New Year/Facts
A Heated Talk
Healing and Final Attack
The Puppet
All Good Things Must Come To A End
This Is What I Really Am
Credits

He's Back

6 0 0
By unkown45667

I opened the door. I grabbed the monitor and sat down. I switched to the main hall and did the same things with the other cameras. I switched to the Kids Cove. I saw something purple. I focused in on it. My eyes widened. "Shit shit shit shit!" I grabbed the gun and walked into the doorway. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked around and saw a man in purple. His skin was colored with blood. He had a knife in his hand. "So you finally see me. Not all those times?" "What do you mean?" I Stepped back. "I can see you. I'm everywhere. You just can't escape." I grabbed the knife when he tried to raise it. I tried to push it back onto his stomach, but his arm was stiff. "Good luck getting out of this one." I was smashed into the wall. He walked towards me. "I don't thing you will your jaw." He kicked me in the jaw. I could feel the hinges move to the side. I fell onto my side, motionless.

I looked at my arm. It was broken off until the elbow. My jaw felt like it was cracked. I pushed it back into place. It was 7. I was knocked out since 12. "I will try to find a way to f--king murder you," I said. I stood up and looked at the door. It was bashed open. I looked outside. I didn't see my car anywhere. "No!" I looked towards the direction of the house. I started making a run for it.

I stopped at the house. The door was busted open too. "No no no no no!" I walked into the kitchen. Knifes were on the floor and the microwave had blown up. It was still smoking. "Why is this happening?!" It felt like a nightmare looking at the broken and messed up stuff. I looked upstairs. A door bent. I rushed up the stairs. I noticed a price of my suit broken. It was the arm. "I could use this." I picked it up and planted in the socket. It stuck and transformed to look like my arm. I looked at the bent door. I walked up to it and kicked it open. It felt like slow motion. I stared at the man raising the hammer over Bonnie head, ready to crush it. I rushed in and rammed into him. We went through the window and onto the grass. I rolled onto the grass. He got up and grabbed the hammer. I stood up. He hit me once in the face. I twirled around. I turned back around. I grabbed his legs and tried to push him into the air. "That's not going to work." He dropped the hammer on my face harder than I bitch-slapped Golden Freddy. My face went 5 feet under ground. I couldn't breathe and my head was bent. I felt him grab my neck and throw me into the house. I went through the wall and stove, through the refrigerator, and through the front door. Even then I hit the car on the other sidewalk. I rolled over and grabbed my leg. The wires were exposed. I looked at my chest. Blood poured through a large gash. "You aren't human." He got closer. "No I'm not. I'm your worst nightmare." He kicked me in the chest. I smashed into the car. He stepped back. I looked at the car. It was on fire. I tried to stand up before the explosion went off. The last thing I heard was "You will never beat me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 1
Bonnie gets lonely and wants to spend the night with Foxy. It becomes a regular thing. Let's see how this goes...
179K 362 2
(Female Reader x Guards) (Mature Content) (Modern AU) "What have I gotten myself into Dad?"- (Y/N) DESCRIPTION: It's not easy adjusting from a move...
1.8K 58 14
Foxy Adams starting going to a different school, Fazbear High, because he moved away from his original hometown, Wisconsin to New York. When he's at...
996 22 16
Take a look inside the minds of the animatronics living on the flipside, find out how they live their lives and take an adventure with them! This is...