Happy New Year/Facts

Happy New Year/Facts year was a blast for me writing this book because of you guys! I had found about 18 you tubers that I love.

Top10Memes

Jacksepticeye

OfficialNerdcubed

Markiplier

DanBull

JennaMarbles

And many more.

I want to give credit to BaileeHogan, the writer of a most read book in the FNaF Universe, Mike And Foxy,(Not the real name, I didn't just want to write Five Nights at Freddy's). She also has a sequel. I will leave the links down below at the end of this chapter. I also give credit toooo- Wolf prints. I got the Foxy vs Freddy idea from him. I also give credit to Stripedblur on Fan fiction.net. He is the main one who inspired me to write this. I had created a account pretty long about ago, but it somehow got hacked so I had created this one. Also that is complete bullshit. XD. Anyways. Now to the facts.

1. I hesitated to watch Markipliers play through of Five Nights At Freddy's. I thought it was nothing. If I hadn't watched it, than I wouldn't have wrote this story.

2. I used to be a Silvaze shipper 1 year ago until I found out about Fnaf. I looked at the one I loved. Foxy. I saw the fan-art, which was pretty incest anime porn. 0-0. I than took Bonnie and looked at the fan art, and that's how Fonnie? Boxy? was made. Its probably Fonnie but that sounds weird.

3. I live in America, and I am surprisingly skinny for a American.

4. I wanted to have a described sex scene in this book, until I read the guidelines. I could put it in, but than I realized that the people that are 12 and under wouldn't be able to watch this.

5. I used to have a brother. He was born on Friday 13, 1987. To some surprise, he died of a fist fight with a gang. "Hey Foxy!" Yeah? "Stop telling your life story!" Okay.

6. I am a Maroon 5 fan. I love Payphone and Animals.

7. Although I'm 14, I watched Big Hero 6 and had a great time. And that's a movie directed to 10 year olds!

8. I play Destiny. The reason I had a great time.

9. TheLivingTombstone Fnaf, Its Been so Long, inspired the Ekane idea. I have a new ending, but I'm not telling you that. The line that gave me the new idea was, "Your sweet little eyes and little smile is all that I remember, I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river." See if you can figure out the new ending by this.

10. I have a girlfriend. That's complete bullshit. What happened is that I got into a fight with. 30 year old UFC fan, and I beat the shit out of him. Literally.

New chapter going up. And this time something goes horribly wrong.