𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By sweetcakes73

COMPLETED ✔️ #1 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Elijah Black. A multi billionaire... who literally had the worst chil... More

Introduction!!
Characters!!
[01] Welcome To Sicily
[02] The Douchus
[03] Not Interested
[04] Kitten
[05] Hot Neighbor
[06] 1939
[08] Acquaintance
[09] Its A Promise
[10] Did I Mention Noooooo
[11] Eat Me
[12] My Baby
[13] Daddy's Waiting
[14] Photographic Memory
[15] A Ride Home
[16] This Means War
[17] His Weakness
[18] Step _ :
[19] Lavender Scent
[20] Strip Tease
[21] Miss.Dales 2020
[22] Starving
[23] Drum Roll, Please
[24] The Lighthouse
[25] I.D.F.C
[26] I Pity You
[27] Why
[28] Agreement
[29] Another Pair Of Lips
[30] In The Haunted Movies
[31] Tell Me Now
[32] Kiss It Better
[33] Ahh-Chu
[34] Feels Like Home
[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess
[36] But-
[37] Birthday
[38] Yes!
[39] Us
[40] Against The World
Epilogue!!
Sequel!!
Bonus chapter | 1

[07] Hot Coffee

27.7K 741 240
By sweetcakes73

Kiara's POV :

For the rest of the period we awkwardly stared at the teacher. I didn't know what just happened between us and I pretty sure he is as clueless as I am. I knew we had to talk about it since we are gonna see each other a lot now becoz of the project.

The bell rang and we went outside the class, I felt relieved when I heard the teacher asking Elijah to stay back which means we won't have to walk together outside the class. I wonder what they are talking about though.

"Kiara milaelson what the fuck just happened in there......I saw you both staring at each other like you will rip each other's clothes off , for about 2 mins." I heard Clara saying that from behind me as she jogged in front of me, stopping me in my track.

"Rip each other's clothes off?? Are you hearing yourself??? That's Elijah Black we are talking about" I asked,almost yelled.

"Only if you could see that with a 3rd person's eye" she replied "anyways let's go to the cafeteria, Bri wants to tell us something" she said while pulling me with her.

—After Reaching the cafeteria—

"Briiii" Clara yelled and pulled her into a hug. Then Bri pulled me into a hug "Elijah told me we are neighbors.....I am so happy atleast I have one friend in that neighborhood." She said "and if you see me jumping to your room after mid night don't be shocked" she added and I widened my eyes and laughed. I was soo grateful that I had these two by my side. They are the best friends I could as for.

"I have something interesting to tell you both" Bri said while clapping her hands.

"What?" I asked as she wiggled her eyebrows and said "guess it"

"You are getting married?" Clara asked "No"
"You are pregnant?" "No"
"You are getting Elijah to like Kiara?" "No....wait what........you want that,I can do that"
"You are dying?" "How the fuck is that interesting"

"I don't know.....I ran out of ideas" Clara shrugged while I hit her on the back of her head. "Oww"

"Bri..... are you okay?" I asked

"Yesss I am more than okay, guess who is invited to the hottest party of the year" Bri exclaimed with joy.

"Not us....??" I asked

"Oh pleaseee my brother is Elijah Black, even if they didn't like me they had to call me, just to get my brother to go to their party" Bri said "He usually agrees to come to a party only if I am going, just to keep an eye on me" Bri added as I widened my eyes as recents events popped into my mind. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his touch, his scent, his-

"Hey you okay?" Bri asked

"Yeah yeah I am fine" I replied snapping out of my thoughts. "Let's get something to eat" I added as we walked up to the counter I saw Elijah coming from the door of cafeteria, people surrounded him in less than a sec. Popular asshole. He didn't even look at me, I mean of course it wasn't something but it wasn't a nothing either.

While I was seeing Elijah flirt with his fan girls. Katherine came in front of me and said "what are you looking at....?" she came closer to my ear and whispered "he's mine" yeah...... I don't think so honey. She went back to her spot and said "nice top"...... 'is she being nice' I thought. The next thing I knew was that I was drenched with coffee.
Hot to be precise.

"Ahhh!! What the fuckkk" I screamed loud and everyone in the cafeteria started looking at me. I was wearing a white thin tshirt. Fuck fuck fuck noooo...... they could see me red lace bra 'ughhhh could this day get any worse' I asked myself. I looked down at my feet, embarrassingly.....while everybody took pictures and whistled.

I was about to start crying when I felt an arm trying to pull my hand out of the sleeves of a hoodie so it could be perfectly on my body. I felt secure again. I looked up to find Elijah shirtless. He took out his clothes to cover me? He was looking down still trying to get the hoodie to cover everything.

I heard the cheers and the whistles for Elijah....he did know how to win people's hearts. After fitting the hoodie properly, he looked up at me and cupped my face "are you okay? does it burn?" He asked and I just looked at him for a min....when I snapped out of my thoughts , the situation looked too much to handle so I just simply ran out of the room.

'Dumb fucking Katherine' I thought to myself while running to the girls locker room. I took off my hoodie- his hoodie and threw my now stained white T-shirt on the floor then I removed my red bra and squeezed both clothing, making all the coffee that was soaked drip on the floor as I heard the door open.

"Bri, Clara could you help me get-" I turned around naked and saw Elijah's jaw opened as he looked at every inch of my body. Why do I freeze in the most awkward situation. Thank god I was still wearing my fucking sweatpants or I would have fainted.

Elijah's POV:

I don't know what happened in the class today. I didn't know why she was acting this way. Hell I don't even know why I reacted that way. I have been touched before my other women in more sexual ways but I have never felt like this before. She just put her hand on my thighs and something twisted inside of me. It was like I tasted something I craved for, for years and oh it tasted good.

When teacher asked me to stay back I was more than relieved, I didn't know what to say to her because I had to process it on my own first. The teacher however ruined my mood, she told me I was getting distracted in school.....but obviously she couldn't say much because my grades never fell. The distraction she was talking about had a name,

Kiara Mikaelson

Kiara fucking Mikaelson.

And at that moment, I knew......... I was screwed.

I walked to the cafeteria....before I could find Kiara. I was surrounded by girls, flirting , asking if I wanna come over there house, or if I was coming to the party tonight. I didn't know what to say but I always loved attention. I was trying to search for Kiara over their heads, when I heard "Ahhh!!!! What the fuckkk"
She screamed and my mind went blank, I didn't know what to do first, there were so many options and less time.

Should I run over to her and cover her?

Should I punch the shit outta the person who did it?

Should I stop everyone from whistling and clicking photos just by giving them a look?

Fuck I acted so protective towards her. And I felt possessive. So possessive

Nobody.... and I repeat
NOBODY COULD SEE HER NAKED BUT ME,
NOBODY COULD TEASE HER BUT ME,
NOBODY COULD PULL THESE PRANKS ON HER BUT ME.

So I ran to her pushing the fan girls away ,taking off my hoodie and helping her wear it. I tried my best not to look at that visible area. But fuckkk when I tell you it's good. It's fucking good.

After seeing if every inch was covered I looked at her in the eyes as she regained her conscience and ran out of the cafeteria. I couldn't care less about people whistling for me or my sister seeing that, I just cared about if she was hurt or not so i pulled out an ice tray from cafeteria fridge and I ran after her. I saw her entering the boy's locker room. Ugh this woman.

She entered the boy's locker room and just by the thought of a boy entering and seeing her vulnerable made me wanna burn this building down, because I knew how she likes to be alone when she is upset.
But me being me can't leave her alone so I entered the boy's locker room.

Shit....

Why did I walk in the room.

Oh no.

I am fucked.

I saw it....the thing I was trying not to see in the cafeteria. The thing that could literally make a guy fall on his knees for her. Her boobs were the most amazing ones.....I have ever seen and she looked so cute being embarrassed and all red, that a smile popped on my face.

I turned around just so she could snap out of her freeze mode which happen to occur a lot, I locked the room so no other guy can enter while she is changing

"I am done" she said and I turned back to see her wearing only my hoodie and biker shorts. Obviously my size of a hoodie came to her like a dress which made me so happy. Seeing her wear my clothes is a feeling I have never felt before. I had never given my shirts or hoodies to anyone , not even if they asked for it after hooking up. I don't hook up often, I am not that type of a person who just sleeps with anybody, but a man gotta release once in a while.

She looked at me with those big brown eyes and I melted down, I went to her and handed the ice pack I bought earlier, "put it properly" I said while turning around, I was grabbing my books for the next period from my locker, I heard Kiara struggle with the ice pack. I took a deep breath and turned back around on my heels to help her.

I reached for the ice pack and she let me, she pulled up her hoodie to show the burning spots on her stomach, 'that little bitch Katherine is gonna get it' I thought to myself as my fingers went closer to her stomach..... I felt her shiver when the ice pack touched her stomach.

I was gentle, the ice pack was sliding on her soft skin while I looked at her face. She was making those weird faces if it stung a little which made my hands rub the ice go more gently. We were so close to each other.

She had her eyes closed so to lighten up the mood I asked her "so how did you sleep last night, neighbor!!" And she laughed opening her eyes and said "fuck you" "yeah, the dark circles really compliment your eyes" I said to make a conversation "what you did wasn't cool" she added as I smirked "which is exactly why I did it, kitten"  "You are gonna pay for that, Black" she said while locking her eyes with mine and we just stared at each other trying to figure out what is happening.

We both froze, damn she looked so gorgeous. I just wanted to cup her face and kiss her. It's like she read my mind and the next thing I knew we were leaning towards each other.....

The things are getting spicy eh 🙈😍

Q. What do you think will happen next?
Q. Is this a start of something?
Q. What will happen at the party?

The next update would be coming later today. So see you then

Byee😊♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528 75 21
Darien :-I heard her sweet angelic voice and I felt my heart race again I couldn't believe it was her. Her voice started ringing in my head i couldn...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
6.6K 57 33
The Seven Deadly Sins, a group of knights from Liones who banded together in Britannia's darkest hour to defeat the Ten Commandments with the help of...
Dusk By riri

Romance

305K 10K 25
Of all things Ava had expected to go wrong on her second day in a new city, igniting an old spark was not one of them. Her intentions had been pretty...