Steve Johnson✓

By kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... More

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 28

483 39 14
By kanneywordsmith

They arose up when I walked in.

Kevin reached Lisa's side. I handed them few papers.

" Steve, is everything alright! " she asked me by holding the papers.

" Everything is fine mom, we just need to say something " Kevin boosted out first.

I laughed slightly.

" There isn't anything to worry about, Mom... We just decided to transfer our shares to you and we also decided to appoint Lisa as the manager of this company " I said as they both gazed at me shockingly.

" But brother, why you selected me for this!., I am just an art student and I don't know anything about business " Lisa expressed her thought.

" There isn't anything to do.. Just sign where ever we asked to, and we will handle everything " Kevin explained her.

But I can read my mom's expression.

She is still having a doubt.

I held my mom's hand.. " Mom, do you remember about Robert uncle's saying.. " she risen up her head to me and the rest gazed at me.

" When the kingdom is full of cunning and rotten men, king should save his people and his kingdom by keeping a mask as solider to defend his kingdom from them... Now, my company is going to be in trouble.. I should save it from them. And I only have this plan to defend my company... " I said by gazing at her.

" Just sign the papers and you will be the next CEO after I resign. After you can change the will if you didn't want to continue as a CEO.. I will accept anything you decide, I want my dad's memory.. I think you understand me " I continued.

She thought for a while, " You know, Robert uncle is the last hope when your father died.. He did many things for us, he even neglected his family to save your dad's dream... And you know what's your dad's dream is? " an eye drop escaped from her eyelid.

I gazed at her because my dad always dream of company.

" You are his dream, and Robert brother always strained to save you from the bitches.. He also saved this company for you, because he wanted you to be in great place... And you know why I asked you to marry Sophia!.. Because at least we can pay back him like that... Now, you are asking me to sign for the CEO. I can and I am going to write the will now itself.. But the next chief executive officer is not you.. I am going to appoint Mrs. Steve Johnson as the Chief executive officer of this company.. You guys have any doubt.. " she said by signing the papers after writing the will.

We didn't argued about that.

She wiped her tears and turned to Kevin.

" Sophia is owning 35% of shares and Lisa is owning 25% of shares.. You are also my daughter-in-law " she cupped Lisa's face where Kevin gazed at me.

I understood his reaction and I chuckled.

" Okay, we need to go Steve.. " Mom said by holding Lisa's hand.

" Where are you going? " me and Kevin asked them at a time.

" Sophy is waiting for us in the mall.. Christmas shopping with my daughter-in-laws.. See you guys" she said and they both walked out as Kevin followed them to drop them at the mall.

I thought for a second and took off my phone from my pocket.

« what are you doing, princess? »

I texted her.

But she didn't replied.

I then dialed her number and with in second ring she lifted the call.

" Hello.. " she said and my heart raced when I heard her voice.

I cleared my throat.

" Hello, Steve.. Are you there? " she asked me.

" Where are you know?, can't you lift the call quickly.. What are doing without replying my message... What are you thinking about yourself..!?" I yelled at her for fun and just joking.

" I..I. " she tried to reply.

" What are you doing without lifting my call? " I again yelled at her.

This is time I heard a sound.

It's undefined.

" I am sorry, Mama asked me to join them for shopping.. And I am just waiting for them, so I am unable to check my phone... I am really sorry " she apologized me.

I maintained silence for few seconds and boosted out my laugh.

I know that she heard my laugh.

" Seriously, Are you laughing? " she asked me.

I didn't replied anything and I know that I checked her temper before a minute.

" You are insane... I am really afraid of your words, Steve.. " she yelled at me seriously.

" Hey, I am sorry.. I am just tried to get relief from my stress.. So, I just did that... " I apologized for what I did before.

But she maintained silence which killed me so hardly.

" I am sorry, princess " I again apologized.

She kept quiet for a second and " It's okay " she forgiven me.

I laughed in myself.

" Did you finished your lunch? " she asked me.

" Not yet, me and Kevin have to go.. What about you? " I replied.

" We planned to complete it now and I am waiting for them in the mall... What do you think about joining us for lunch! " does she offering me to join them for lunch or for shopping!

" And Lisa almost convinced Kevin, he is now walking towards me along with them " she said and they reached her.

" Okay, I will be there in 10 minutes " I replied by seizing the call.

I took my car keys from the drawer and quickly reached out of my company.

I don't know why I am feeling so happy.

But I have a surprise for her as a Christmas present.

Within 10 minutes.. I reached the mall and walked in by parking the car where I observed Kevin's along with me.

I found Sophia standing in the second floor waiting for me.

She waved at me and I followed the escalator towards her.

I dropped my phone in my coat pocket.

She gazed at me when I reached her.

" Nice, time sense " she said by maintaining a smile on her face.

What she mean by that smile!

She quickly turned her heel and I held her hand from walking.

She turned to me.

" I am really sorry, princess " I again apologized.

She chuckled and " There is nothing to apologize, Steve.. Come everyone is waiting for us " she said by grabbing me from there to the table where the three took their seats.

" Steve, are you alright? " my mom asked me doubtfully.

I can't understand about what she is asking me?

" I am amazed of seeing you here for lunch, you didn't like to expose yourself to strangers and also you don't like to eat outside " she explained her question and I clearly understood about what she is pointing.

I chuckled and she understood the reason behind my smile.

Sophia took her seat beside of me and offered me pasta.

She gazed at me doubtfully.

And she is trying to know whether I like it or not!..

Actually, I hate noodles and pasta.

But for a change, I decided to taste them for Sophia.

I held the fork and took a bite of it.

It taste like a fresh meat and Sophia started eating her food.

I am unable to eat comfortably because Kevin and Lisa are floating in love river.

I can say that Kevin helped Lisa in eating by leaving his food.

Mom is laughing in herself and Sophia managed herself not to laugh but I am not at all perfect in managing myself in situations like this.

I cleared my throat where they both understood that it is a public place.

I continued eating my food and gazed at Sophia where she is drawing something in her plate.

I observed her for a minute and she continued eating.

Finally, I am done.

Sophia completed her food with the last spoon but I found something at the edge of her mouth.

It's a food mark.

I tried to inform her about that but she didn't gazed at me.

I looked around and concluded that no one is observing us.

I then quickly took the tissue from the table and held her chin with my hand. I wiped out that from there where Sophia gazed at me shockingly.

She also looks beautiful when she probably behaves like a child.

I also admired her beauty when she falls asleep in my arms like a piggy.

My heart is flying, I am feeling weightless.

She blinked her eyes and I came into my sense.

No one observed us.

" Mm.. I need to buy clothes for mom, you guys carry on and I will join you after I am done.. Take care of them boys " she said by rising up from her seat.

Kevin already started his romance by squeezing Lisa's hand.

Oh god! Give me a chance, I will prove him that this is a public place.

Mom left for her personal shopping and we paid the bill.

Me and Kevin followed Sophia and Lisa where they both grabbed us into ladies shopping.

It isn't a ready made complex, it is like a boutique.

Are they planning to design their clothes by themselves?

I observed the groom's dress hanged to the wall..

Wait a minute..,

..it is also for gents.

Lisa grabbed Kevin away into another division.

I shifted my head to Sophia where she is observing the designs.

Mom wished to celebrate Christmas every year with everyone who are close to her.

I observed around where I found some floral gowns along with vintage gowns prom.

My eyes fallen on a beautiful red A-line long sleeves, lace party gown.

Sophia is trying to find a simple one but she looks beautiful in this gown.

I held Sophia's hand and grabbed her towards the trail room.

I handed her the gown and signed her to make a trail.

She gazed at me.

" Steve, Are you sure? " she asked me.

" I am sure, try this one " I said by closing the door by stepping out.

I set my ass on the couch in front of the trail room.

After few minutes, she opened the door.

I cleared my eyes to clarify whether it's Sophia or not.

Wow... She is looking like a princess.

And she is looking more beautiful than ever.

I may lose my control if I stay here by gazing at her.

" Steve,.. " she whispered my name doubtfully.

" Excuse me " I called one of the worker.

" Yes, sir " she replied politely.

" Pack this one " I said by pointing my finger at the dress and handed my card.

Sophia changed herself into casuals.

Kevin and Lisa are still shopping.

I bought some more things and mom joined us after an hour.

Kevin walked out, I can also say that Lisa kicked him out.

Mom went to Lisa to select a best dress for her.

I observed the slight difference in Kevin's face.

" Are you alright Kevin? " I asked him.

" Uh-hum.. Yah! Bro.. I am perfectly alright " he said.

Sophia gazed at me and we both exchanged a look and turned our heads to Kevin.

" What happened?.. I am perfectly alright " he said.

And we nodded our heads.

He walked back to Lisa.

" Are you not going to buy anything? " Sophia asked me.

I turned my head to her.

" I am enough with my clothes, also I didn't used some in my wardrobe " I replied.

She kept quite for a while and "When is your flight? " asked me.

" Sunday night, at 10'O clock " I replied by holding the shopping bags in my hand.

I observed a stress look in her face.

She was tired of shopping.

I chuckled and offered her my shoulder to rest herself.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder.

Kevin went back to Lisa and Mom to get another shape out in his face.

Sophia slept quite and sooner they walked out towards us with few bags.

I didn't want to didn't want to disturb Sophia's sleep but I don't have another option.

" Princess.. " I whispered at her ear.

She moved a bit and opened her eyes.

" We have to go, princess " I said.

She slowly sat upright.

We sooner reached the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 191K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
1.9M 114K 45
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...
424 46 22
A not so perfect fairytale love story of a Jock and a Bitch---minus the Nerd. --- I quickly took hold of my long gown and semi-run the short stairs t...
1.8K 165 28
"I have a proposition for you that will benefit the both of us" "I don't want to hear it!" "Yes you do I know deep down you want to save the farm and...