Spider academia: Summer blast

By lop413

Summer has just started! And it's the return of Peter Parker and Class 1-A to start their Summer vacation wit... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 Final Showdown pt.1
Ch. 17 final showdown pt.2
Ch.18

Ch.9

393 9 13
By lop413

Monday June 29,2020

The news are talking about Silver Samurai's destruction in the forests, Making Trees going down like Toy's R us ( Sorry I had to XD), Properties being sliced in half, and Many more. The news reporter also states that The pro Heroes are trying to stop this villain but he will just Teleport away because he only wants to fight Spider-Man, Class 1-A are watching the News as they Play a Recent Clip of Spider-Man's Brawl with Silver Samurai in the park that was caught by a Street Camera.

" This Guy can cut through anything, Is there anything he can't cut through or something?" Said Sato, " I doubt it, Just look at the speed of that sword move, Who knows he can't cut through anything" Said Tokoyami 

" Well duh! His sword has Tachyon Field" Said Peter as he is sitting in the small Couch with Casts on his Hands and a Leg Cast as well.

" Wait, What is Tachyon Field?" Questioned Mineta.

Momo Walks to Peter with a cup of tea and she Responds to Mineta's Question " Tachyon Field is a hypothetical particle that always travels faster than light. Most physicists believe that faster-than-light particles cannot exist because they are not consistent with the known laws of physics" Said Momo as she is besides Peter puts the tea cup slowly to Peter lips and He takes a soft sip.

" Is that Even real? Is it even Possible for Tachyon Field to exist?" Said Kaminari, " Well, Silver Samurai does have that in his sword, So I believe it's Possible only for him" Said Momo

" That's just because he is a Mutant" Said Peter, " When I Get out off these Cast, Ooh! I am so gonna find him" Said Peter

" I am sorry Parker! but we can't let you do that" Said Iida, " What!? Did you guys even heard me back in the Hospital!? He only wants me!" Said Peter, " Plus I have to wait Sic or Eight Weeks for these stupid Wounds!" Peter said as he waves his Cast hands.

" Well it was your fault for Grabbing his blade to stop his attack peter" Said Jirou, " I had nothing else to think of to avoid it jirou" Said Peter in a Pissed of tone. Midoryia and Tsuyu enter the dorms.

" Midoryia, Tsu, was she their?"  Said Iida, " Yea she was, Mei was traveling for the past week, She said she will fix up your web shooters in around a Week Peter" Said Midoryia.

" Oh thank goodness, I just need to fix my suit....Momo chan can you fix my suit" Said Peter, " But she said....She is gonna give it some upgrades" Said Tsuyu and Peter turns around to them quick and his voice is a bit worried, " W-what do you mean by that..." Said Peter

" Well Mei Thinks it's a better idea to add some new updates on your web shooters" Said Midoryia and Peter sighed, " Let's hope it doesn't blow up like all of her Inventions" Said Peter.

Mina looks around " Wait where is Bakugou and Uraraka?" Questioned Mina, " They went to buy some Ointment for Peter's Eye" Said Todoroki 

~With Bakugou and Uraraka~

Bakugou and Uraraka walked out of a Pharmacy with Ointment and Other stuff, Bakugou is Carrying the bag and Ochako is eating a little box of Panda shaped Cookies while they are both walking.

" Stupid Pharmacist, They had to take that long to find a Perfect ointment for Bug boy's stupid eye" Said Bakugou, " He was just looking for the best kind, maybe that was the last jar" Said Uraraka as she munches on the Panda Cookies.

" Bug boy got himself into this mess by Sneaking out and Fighting the Silver douche, That was a Lesson for him" Said Bakugou and Uraraka looked at him with a Upset look, " Peter could of lost his life if it wasn't for All Might saving him just in time" Said Uraraka

" Yea I know Cheeks for weeks" Said a Annoyed Bakugou, Uraraka then Pouts as she kept walking, She then feels something and she turned to the left to See Deadpool Laying down in the Hallways with a Trash can on his head, Her eyes widen and she Pulled Bakugou's arm.

" What the fuck! Ochako! What are you!" He then get's shushed by Ochako's Finger and she Points at Deadpool, Bakugou sees him and he groans " Oh great" Said Bakugou 

Ochako walked to him, " Ochako! Don't even think about it!" Yelled Bakugou and Uraraka get's on her Knees and Lifted the Trash ca n off Deadpool's Head, His eyes are open and he looks at the sky.

" Is that you...Danny Devito senpai..." Said Deadpool Looking up at the sky, " danny who?" Said Uraraka and Deadpool looked at her, His eyes became Upset and he pulled down the trash can back on his Head.

" Deadpool...Look...I am sorry about this whole drama...But look, Peter fought the silver Samurai and now he is injured badly because he wasn't no match for him, Aren't you at least worried for him?" Said Uraraka.

" Why should I? Bastard called me an Idiot" Said Deadpool, " That's because you are one' Said Bakugou and Uraraka turned around to bakugou with an Upset look, " What? It's true" said Bakugou.

" Look even Boomer their knows it" Said Deadpool, Uraraka then sees some Food wrappers all over, " Wait, How did you get all of these?" Questioned Uraraka and Deadpool looked at her, " I stoled them" 

" Typical" Said Bakugou as he rolled his eyes, " You what!? Deadpool are you villain now or what!?" Said Uraraka, " Fuck no, nor a Hero, I'm just me, I have no Money, No food so I steal some, And No place to shower or clean my suit" Said Deadpool.

" Wait, Where did you showered then? In the ocean like a Beluga whale?" Said Bakugou, " First of No, I am not my Ex, Second, I showered.....In your guy's dorms...and Washed my clothes their...." Said Deadpool and Both Bakugou's and Uraraka's Eyes are widen.

Bakugou then dropped the bags and gripped his fist as he speed walks to Deadpool " You showered their!?" Yelled bakugou and Uraraka quickly got up and held Bakugou back, " Stop it Katsuki!" Said Uraraka

Deadpool got up and walked away again, " Yea walk away Werido!" shouted Bakugou and Deadpool Ignored him, Uraraka turns around to see Deadpool walking away as her eyes went into a sad look

" Come on! Let's go" Said Bakugou as he walked back to the Bag and Picked it up, Uraraka Followed as she takes one more look behind her seeing Deadpool is gone and she sighed and followed Bakugou back to the dorms.

~ Back to the dorms~ 

As everyone is just Hanging in the dorms, Peter is still siting in the small Couch bored and he sighed and looked at his hands

" Four weeks....I can't have these for that Long, We need to start practicing for the big festival" Said Peter.

" Well Parker I think it's best if you....Well...Not be in this summer's festival" Said Iida and Peter quickly shouted " Seriously!?" Shouted Peter.

" Well Peter...Look here are the Reasons why, You are injured badly and this won't give you time to Rehearse, And you made you and your Partner are done" Said ojiro and Peter looked down.

" This is unfair..." Peter said and he reaches for his Crutches and Iida got them for him and Ojiro helped Peter up as Peter got a Hold of his Crutches and walked to the Elevator

Bakugou and Uraraka walked in the dorms, " Geez took you two long enough" Said Sero, " Well Round face over here had to stop to talk to a walking Piece of trash" Said Bakugou.

" Wait you were talking to a Trash can Ochako?" Said Kaminari, Jirou started to laugh " He meant a Person Kaminari" Said Jirou as she is laughing.

" Did you guys brought the Ointment?" Said Peter as he turned back and walked to them with his Crutches.

" Yea, Here you go Peter" Said Uraraka as she gets the jar and Opens it, Izuku grabs it and smells it and he gags, " Is this really an Ointment for his eye!?" Said Midoryia.

" The pharmacist was looking for a Perfect one" Said Uraraka, " It does smell Horrible, But I bet it works nice" Said Momo and she takes the Ointment and rubbed it a bit with her fingers and she walked to Peter

Peter backs up a bit, " I feel like it's gonna burn" Said Peter, " it might just a bit, Hold still" Momo then draws a Circle with the ointment on Peter's Purple eye, She then closes the Ointment.

" Well?" Said Uaraka, Peter eye tears up a bit on his Purple eye " It burns" Said Peter as he walks back to the Elevator, Momo follows him and she Pushes the Button for the Elevator to open, Peter walks in and she walks in with him to help him out.

" Oh, we found Deadpool again..." Said Uraraka, " You did!? He found Himself a way Here in the city!? I thought we left him in the Camp field" Said Tsuyu.

" Turns out the Freak was Taking showers here and washing his clothes here as well" Said Bakugou 

" No! That can't be true!" Said Tokoyami

" Oh it's true bird head" Said Bakugou.

" Did he take a shower in my room!? because I swear if he did!" Shouted Jirou

" Maybe because he Never had a home before, He said He has no Money, Or food" Said Uraraka.

" Oh yea, He also stoled some food" Said Bakugou.

" Where did you find him Uraraka?" Said Midoryia, " We found him in a Alley, He was laying down with a Trash can on his head, Then he just walked away and ignored us like how he did to me and Tsu last monday" Said Uraraka

~ Somewhere in the city~

Deadpool is keep walking in the city and he is looking down and he started to get some Friendship flashbacks of him and Spider-Man, He looks to the left to see two adults playing chest, He ignored it and Kept walking and Then he sees two Dude riding bikes and Laughing.

~ Flashback 1~

     " Dude hurry! Get ready because these Ladies are gonna make it rain!" Said a Shirtless Deadpool only wearing Spider-Man Underwear

" Why are we doing this again!? We are supposed to be on a look out for Madcap!" Said a Shirtless Spider-Man only wearing boxers.

" Let's do it!" said Deadpool as he runs to Spider-Man and jumps, Spider-Man then Catches him and Lifts him up in the Air as Deadpool acts like he is flying.

" I believe I can Fly!" Said Deadpool as the Women are throwing Money at them as they are cheering 

" This is so wrong for my age!!" Said Spider-Man 

~ End of Flashback~

Deadpool Sighs, " Man...Those girls got really Insane that day, And I had to waste it on V bucks" Said Deadpool and he sees a Man painting, Deadpool then sees another Flashback.

~ Flashback 2~

" Can I Move now?....I am getting tired dude, And why do I have to wear my suit for this again?" Said Spider-Man as he is on a stool holding a pose.

" Don't move parker! I am almost done!" Said Deadpool as he Finishing up a Painting, as he Thinks he is done, Deadpool Looked at peter.

" Seems about right" Said Deadpool.

~ End of Flashbacks~

Deadpool started to laugh, " Do I still have that Picture?" He wheezes, " I need to Make another one and sell it to fucking Shippers who ship me and Peter, Who even started that ship! Look's who's talking because the Author of this Fan fiction ships Peter and Momo" Said Deadpool 

Deadpool Bumps into a Man, " Hey buddy! Not in mood alright!" Said Deadpool but he stayed silent as he realized who he bumped into, The man is Japanese and Has a similar Ring on his Finger, " H-Harada?" Stuttered Deadpool.

" Well well, If it isn't Wade frickin Wilson" Said Harada, " You just had to come out of that Portal and Ruin my Bromance with Peter Parker huh! I'll make you pay!" Said Deadpool as he pulls out his swords.

" Peter? Who is this Peter?" Question Harada.

" Really? The Spider-Man, You know Peter Benjamin. Parker A.K.A The Spider-Man" Said Deadpool, " You fought him with his Friends Didn't you?" Said Deadpool and Harada Raised his Eye Brows.

" Oh come on! They live in Dorms, They are heroes as well, Well they are learning" Deadpool Kept saying all the stuff that is Giving Harada information about Peter and His friends and Teachers as well but Deadpool Doesn't know what he is telling Harada.

Harada then Smirks and Chuckles, He places his Hand on his face, " Typical Wade Wilson" Said Harada, " What you mean?" Said Deadpool.

" You Really Didn't know what you just did huh? You gaved me Every Information about The Spider-Man! And his Friends as well! You are really an Idiot huh?" Said Harada as he started to laugh and Deadpool eyes widen and drops his swords, " I! That's!" 

" Thank you so much Wade, I will Repay you soon!" Said Harada as he Teleports away.

Deadpool just stands their shocked and guilty, " What have I done...." Said Deadpool and he looks at...My screen?

" YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO AUTHOR!" Shouted Deadpool and He walks up to the screen and shakes the screen, " LOOK WHAT YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION MADE ME DO! DON'T BOTHER SKIP-" Deadpool Get's cut off by the next scene.

~ Back in the Dorms in Peter's Room~

Peter Looks at his Hands, " Question Momo...Is Recovery Girl around here?" Said Peter.

" I have no Idea, Perhaps Peter San, Why?" Questioned Momo, " I need her Granny smooches so I can walk and Fight again, I need to practice for this Festival, And I need to find a Special Sword fighting Teacher so I can Fight Silver Samurai" said Peter.

Momo then sighs and put's her hand on her face as she shakes her head.

" Look, Sometimes being a Hero, You need to take a Big risk for Citizens Life's, And I Need to stop Silver Samurai...And I need a lot of help for this.." Said Peter.

Momo let out another Sigh, " I'll check Tomorrow, For now you should rest Peter san" Said Momo, " Thanks Momo..." Peter said and He opens his arms wide open, " Huggy" Said Peter as he smiles.

Momo rolled her eyes with a smile and her arms crossed and she walked to Peter and grabbed his shirt and Pulled him into a Deep kiss instead, Peter blushed hardly, She pulls away slowly and she walks out of his room, She turns around and winked at him before she closes the door.

Peter blushed hard and he placed his hand on his chest, " Geez, That was...Some kiss" Said Peter before he Laid down and takes a Nap. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.5K 21
Izuku has weird luck. Wait! You don't believe Me? Then how will you explain this? Izuku Midoriya a boy once regarded as the hero and savior of Japan...
18.9K 644 21
An American exchange student joins Class 1-A at the beginning of the first term. But this student has no desire to become a hero, he just wants to li...
4.4K 202 33
When the Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool, finds himself on the wrong side of the law, his only way out is an unconventional one - enrolling at UA High, t...
135 13 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...