๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

43

2.4K 70 21
By bbshnxoxo

Curling like a ball in my bed with tears stains on my face. My hair is a mess, my skin as pale as a paper, my eyes are dull. I can't sleep for the past hours, I only spent my times on thinking and falling into deep thoughts. Lacking sleep doesn't kill me but the guilt of taking somebody else's life is. I didn't do it on purpose. It was like there's two different person of me. There's the kind me and evil me. I don't know how this happened. I lost to the darkness inside me. I didn't fight. I just let it in.

*knock knock*

My head shot up at the sound. I sluggishly sit up on the bed, leaning against the headboard as I pushed the duvet away from me. My bare feet hitting the cold floor but I don't flinch. The coldness just blend in. I pushed my hair back before standing up, making my way to the door. Opening it to reveal Pettigrew looking at me fearfully.

"m-my lady... The Dark Lord requested you to be present down at the basement"

"fine. Tell him I'll be there" I said coldly. He walked away with his head down, scared, to look directly into my eyes. I watched his moves before shutting the door and make my way to the bathroom. After taking a nice shower, I just dried myself and wear the same thing I wore yesterday. Fortunately, I found some pajamas in the wardrobe last night so I changed. Weirdly there's clothes for me to wear and they're my sizes too. I do realized he planned to get me for a long time but the clothes he got for me are actually my size and that's kinda creepy.

Anyway, right after I'm done. I head down to the basement as requested. On my way there, as expected, the house is dark and empty. I don't see Pettigrew either but he's not important to me. My right gripped my wand tightly and firmly. I have my wand, I could escape. But something inside me telling me not to. I feel sorry for him, he's got only me now. I'm his only.... Family. Maybe... Just maybe.. I could change him. I mean he's my.. Father.. He told me about his past so easily. It seems like he trust me so much. And I hate to break somebody's trust.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door to the basement to be greeted by my Father sitting on a chair, he seems to be deep in thoughts. Probably, thinking about his next plan that I don't want to know. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked towards him with light steps.

"good morning, Elora. How's your sleep?"

"good morning, Father. It was okay"

"good..." he said trailing off. I pressed my lips together and slowly went beside him. He looks so deep in thoughts, he never looked like it. Well, he never act like normal humans before too but this is abnormal. He has his hands folded on his lap, his back leaning against the wooden chair and his eyes stared straight in front of him.

"are you alright, Father?"

"yes... I'm alright, darling" I nodded and stand there awkwardly. Watching his behaviour and just waiting for what he has to say next. His actions kind of creepy but I know he won't ever harm me. He could have done it yesterday in the bedroom when we were talking, I was unarmed and I sat right next to him. But he done nothing. But I'm still cautious about his actions though.

"Elora..."

"yes Father?"

"do you trust me?"

I stared at him closely before answering him "of course I trust you. You are my Father"

"good, I have so much faith in you, Elora." he turned his head to me with no emotion on his face.

"why are you asking such questions?"

"if you trust in me. Will you take the Dark Mark?"

"pardon?"

"will you take the Dark Mark?"

"I....."

"it's alright if you don't want to-"

"no! I... I will take it" he grinned as soon as those words leave my lips. And I know I'm going to regret this for my whole life. I've only been here for a day and I already let him branded me as one of him.

"hold out your left arm" I rolled up my sleeves and showed him my forearm. He pointed his wand as he muttered some incantation under his breath. My skin turned red and black ink starts to appear on my arm. It doesn't hurt me but it feels tingly. After waiting, the full Dark Mark appeared on my arm. I observe the black skeleton with snake coming out of its mouth amusingly. It kind of looks cool... What am I talking about?

"from now on... You're a Dark Lady.. People will respect you just like how they respect me. They will bow to you just like how they bow to me." he says and I just nodded my head silently.

"and this mark... What is it for?"

"I will call you with this mark for meeting"

"will?"

"as much as I want you to stay with me.. You have to go back to Hogwarts at the end of summer."

"WHAT?"

"the news about you went missing spread like wide fire... Even if the minister is helping me by not believing Dumbledore and Potter... I can't keep you. They will question about your whereabouts"

"but this doesn't mean.. You'll be free, Elora. I'll have my people watching you while you're in Hogwarts. And if I ever find out you betray me... I will not hesitate to punish you...." I gulped and avoid eye contact with him. I nodded my head without any object.

"speak, Elora"

"I-I will never betray you, Father."

"good girl" he grinned darkly. I started getting goosebumps and I tried my very best to keep my face straight and cold. But in the insides, I'm terrified. I don't know what he could do to me if he ever finds out that I betray him. Probably torture me with the Cruciatus Curse.

"let's start the training" I nodded my head silently as he stand up and walking towards the opposite of me. The chair he sat just now is gone and there's only us in the basement.

"I don't want to duel with my daughter today so I prepared something special for you" oh goodness. Please, not a human. He started walking towards me with a dark smile on his face.

"you're not going to duel. But you're going to learn... The fun of torturing somebody... Hearing their screams, pleads, begging to just end their lives after... The torture" he whispers from behind me making me feel cold suddenly. I could feel myself feeling slowly giving in to the darkness and I can't lose to myself again, not this time.

"can't you imagine? Seeing people begging for you to spare their lives?"

"I can" I grinned darkly and started to play with the wand in my hand.

"bring him in" I added.

"WORMTAIL" Pettigrew scurried in with a man, his clothes are bloody and he looks like he's got beaten up badly. He's in a bad shape but.. Oh well. I could add more to it.

"Elora, darling. This is.. Igor Karkaroff. Some of our followers found him trying to run away from me. He betrayed me by not trying to look for me after my downfall. They almost killed him but then I decided to save the fun part for you" I grinned and walked closer to him while twirling my wand in my hands. He seems to be breathing heavily until he looked up, there's a mixture of shock, fear and confusion.

"Elora?"

"awe... Hi Karkaroff. I see you betrayed the Dark Lord and you should know that's not wise at all"

"y-you... You're one of them? Death Eater?"

I chuckled lowly and lean into his ear, whispering so softyly "honey, I'm not a Death Eater....."

"I'm the Dark Lady" I said before pointing my wand right to his chest.

"Crucio" he wriggling in pain and my Father's right. I am enjoying it. His screams are music to my ears and his crying are exciting me. I watched him moving in pain endlessly. But soon, I grew bored and decided to just end his lives.

"avada kedavra" in a shot of green light. He's dead. I smirked satisfied and turned towards my Father who is smiling proudly at me.

"well done! I'm so proud of you, Elora"

"thank you, Father"

"that's all for training, today. You may go back to your room"

"alright" I shrugged and walked out of the basement. Knowing that my Father will ask the Death Eaters to throw Karkaroff's body away. So I don't have anything to worry about now.

"Elora!" I turned around to see Lucius running towards me.

"yes?"

"the Dark Lord wants me to make sure you gets to your room safely... And the Dark Lord requested you to hand me your wand"

"fine" I huffed, I thrust my wand into his hand and just walked up to my room, rolling my eyes when Lucius tried his best to keep his pace as same as me. My boots clicking against the floor causing a loud thud and my hands behind my back with my face as cold. Showing my dominance to them. I walked up the stairs, turning to the left walking straight and get into my room which is on my right. Once I get in, I heard Lucius slammed the door and locked them immediately. I grumpily went to my bed and just lay down.

*sigh loudly*

It's so boring in here. I wonder what did my mother do while she was locked up in here. I bet my father never let her do anything though. I closed my eyes for a moment but then I remember something.

Wait, I always wanted to find my mother's notebook in France! Should I ask Father to let me go to France to find it? Uh... I don't think he would let me. I probably should find it when I get out of here. Looking around, there's even no window here. Of course. To be honest, I haven't explored this room yet so I shall do it now.

I stand up on my feet and walked around the room and the bathroom. There's really nothing much in here just the normal necessities. There's nothing that can help me to escape too. Just forget about escaping. I'll never be able to get out of here unless he let me. I'm being held like a prisoner by a very possessive Father. Yup.

Third P. O. V

"do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asked still looking out from the balcony.

"no" Hermione stated simply.

"no, I don't think so"

"everything's going to change now isn't it?" Hermione said, also looking out at the Beauxbatons carriages and Durmstrang's ship.

"yes"

"promise you'll write this summer? Both of you"

"well I won't. You know I won't"

"Harry will won't you?"

"yeah... Every week"

"hey um... Do you think Elora is going to be alright?" Harry mentioned about their friend who's been missing without any trace.

"I think... I mean.. The man who's with her is her own Father. He won't hurt her, right?" Hermione said, frowing. There's no news about Elora after she was said to be caught by Lord Voldermort by the end of the third task.

"I just hope... She'll return.." Ron said, his face fell after Harry mentioned about the white hair girl. Honestly, he feel guilty for being mad at her for entering the Tri Wizard Tournament. Going to the ball with their long time enemy, Malfoy, is bothering him but not much as how Hermione went with Viktor Krum.

"she's going to be alright... She's a tough cookie. She will try to come home.. To us, her dad" Hermione said again trying to lessen their worries.

"let's hope Voldermort won't brainwashed her" Ron said again. This time, they went silence. Its true what Ron said, Voldermort could brainwashed her by feeding her lies about her dad and trying to make her be on his side.

As her friend, they are worry about her especially when they are sure she's in the hand of a evil, dark wizard. But it can't be compared to a woman who's been raising her ever since she was a little infant. A woman whose been taking care of her, feeding her even since she was a baby. Their worry can't be compared to a Mother's anxious. A mother who can't even sleep, thinking about her missing daughter. She's been thinking about her daughter since she was reported missing from the maze, the teachers who were supposed to patrol around the maze informed that they cannot find the girl no matter how many times they tried. She's not seen in Hogwarts castle, Hogwarts ground even in Hogsmeade, nobody has seen her. She disappeared. Because of that, she believes what Harry said. She believe that her daughter is being caught by her biological Father, Lord Voldermort. However, she was not kidnapped by him when....

She's his daughter. Elora Astrid Riddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.7K 87
๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
301 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
11.5K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
42.2K 902 16
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐ฒ.. ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ... ๐–˜...