Rock of steele

By HaleyMoss

Ella is just a normal semi popular girl by the sports she plays,living in Jasper ,Nevada with her best frien... More

Chapter 1 Darkness Rising's
Chapter 2 Masters and Students
Chapter 3 Scrapheap
Chapter 4 ConJob
Chapter 5 Convoy
Chapter 6 Deus Ex Machina
Chapter 7 Speed Metal
Chapter 8 Predatory
Chapter 9 Sick Mind
Chapter 10 Out of his head
Chapter 11 Shadowzone
Chapter 12 Operation: Breakdown
Chapter 13 Crisscross
Chapter 14 Metal Attraction
Chapter 16 Partners
Chapter 17 T.M.I
Chapter 18 Stronger, Faster
Chapter 19 One Shall Fall
Chapter 20 One shall fall part 1
Chapter 21 One Shall Fall Part 2
Chapter 22 One Shall Fall Part 3

Chapter 15 Rock Bottom

880 26 3
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

Okay Seriously this is boring. Jack, Miko and I are sitting outside a mineing cave while Magnus, Arcee and Bulkhead search the cave. "were supposed to be at a rock concert, but all I see is rock." Miko said. "relax Miko, the show doesnt start for two hours." Jack told her. Miko wanted me to go with her but she knows I dont like slashmonkey. "do you know how long Ive wanted to see slash monkey? forever! and its there only us show." Miko exclaimed to Jack. I just shook my as I saw Bulkhead, Arcee and Magnus coming out of the cave. "But I'm getting a signal, it's faint but it's defiantly engeron." Bulkhead said. "I did not see anything in the cave are you sure the scanner isnt faulty?" Magnus asked. "Whoa." Miko and I said at the same time. I was dieing to see what the cave looked like inside and I guess Miko was too. So we both got down and ran past the bots into the cave.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

There was no engeron in the cave that I could see, even if the scanner says. "uh guys?" Jack said. We all looked at him, then he pointed towards the cave. We all looked and saw Miko and Ella going down in it. "She went in unbelieveable." Arcee said. "really?have you met them?" Jack said. I shook my helm while Bulkhead huffed. "miko, get back here." Bulkhead said. "Ella you get back here as we'll, I dont need your dad whipping my tailpipe for losing you in the dark." I said. she didnt turn around to me, only turned the corner.  I followed after her as did Bulkhead after Miko. "Ella?" I called out. "This is so cool!" I heard and saw Miko say. "Miko where is Ella?" I asked. "oh she's right behind me right Ella?" she said. "Totally dude." I heard Ella say. She then walked passed Miko, with Bulhead not to far behind her. "Now this would make an awesome rehersal place." Miko said. "I know it would make such an echo especially if we were to sing." Ella said. "dude I dont sing, that's your thing I just rock out." Miko told Ella. "hello? helloooo cleavlend." Miko yelled. It echoed around the cave.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

Well if Miko is going to yell I guess I can sing a littl

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

After I was done I had two ses of Optics and one pair of eyes staring back at me. Indeed the cave made it echo. It sounded really pretty. "dude I will never get over the fact that your sing like a rockstar." Miko said. "ah it's nothing." I said. "what?" Miko said. I just lightly pushed her and said "shut up." She pushed me back and said. "shut dont go up." "nice one that's usually my line." I said. "Arcee I found something." I heard Bulkhead say. "well were here, Ratchet is gonna want a sample." Bulkhead said as he transformed his hand into a spike ball looking thing. Then started hitting the cave wall. Miko and I were just standing there when the cave wall began to shake with rocks falling everywhere. There was a huge rock and it was falling where Miko and I were standing. We tried to move out of the way, it was going to land right on us and smoosh us. Then Magnus pushed the rock out away from us and hovered over me while Bulkhead hovered over Miko so no rocks when hit us.

Once the falling rocks stopped I stood up and coughed dusting myself off. "Miko?Magnus?Bulkhead?" I asked. "here." Miko said. I saw here a few feet from me. Then two rough "here's" "did I do that?" bulkhead asked. "dont think so." Miko said. "you okay?" Bulkhead asked. "Ella are you alright?" Magnus asked me. "yes are you okay?" I looked up at him but him and bulkhead were holding up a huge bunch of rocks. "oh snap." I said. "Its okay I'll be alright." Magnus said. "what about you?" I heard Miko ask. "peachy." Bulkhead said. "whoa" Miko said. "dont worry Miko, Ella, we got this under control." Bulkhead ressured us. "What do you think caused the cavein?" Miko said. "dont know, I just hope Arcee and Jack are safe cause we could really use their help to get out of here." Bulkhead said. "cmon Miko let's move these rocks and see if we cant get out to get help." I said. Miko said "just keep raising that roof we'll get you guys out of here." So we went to move the rocks.

Miko and I had moved a bunch of rocks. I dont know about Miko but it was getting really hard for me to breath down here. I picked up a big rock  as did Miko and we both fell over trying to move it out of the way. Miko sat up but I just continued to lay there to catch my breath. Not even cross country could prepare me for the lack of air I have right now. "Ella are you alright?" Magnus asked with concern written in his voice. "I'm fine just taking a breather."I told him ."Miko!" Bulkhead said. "I'm feelin strong." Miko said. "no your not." Bulkhead said. "I just need to slow down, breath more." Miko said trying to stand up. I stood up on shakey legs and tried to pull her up but we both just fell back on our butts. "Miko, Ella listen theres no fresh air down here, if you use up the oxygen too fast." Bulkhead said. "we could sufficate." Miko said. "not we Miko, you and Ella,autobots dont need to breath remember?" Bulkhead said. "right smackdown in auterspace. That was awesome." Miko said. I got back up as Miko did and started moving rocks. Miko tried to move a smaller rock but still couldnt and fell back wards again. I continued to move rocks, but as I got to a huge one I tried to move it but it ended up landing on my ankle. "ahhh." I screamed. "Ella, Ella are you okay?" Magnus asked. "Miko you need to stop, stop now." Bulkhead said to Miko. "I cant bulk I gotta get you out of here." Miko said. She then pushed the rock off my ankle. It didnt feel like it was broken but I could see some scrapes on it where some blood was coming out.

"Miko please dont worry about me I'll be fine."  Bulkhead said. "Magnus, I need you to tell my parents that I always wanted a big brother one that would always look out for me, especially when guys try to hit on me okay?" I told Magnus. "Ella dont talk like that were gonna get out of here alive." Magnus said. I just gave him a thumbs up.

Miko and I just laid on the rocks for a while until Bulkhead said "do you hear that?" "Sounds like-" Miko said but got cut off by Bulkhead saying "drilling." "were in here, here." Miko said. "oh lord please give us another sign." I said. "Miko grab something a bang it on my foot, can you do that? Ella can you do the same on Ultra Magnus?" Bulkhead asked us. we got up and grabbed a rock and walked over to our bots pedes. I banged on Magnus pede as hard as I could. "but I dont want to hurt you." Miko said to Bulkhead. "oh wow I"m so inconertrit, I just started banging on you, I"m sorry are you okay?" I asked Magnus. "yes Ella I"m fine." Magnus said. "That's right your my rock of Steele." I said. "I'm alot tough than I look." bulkhead said.

We kept hitting Magnus and Bulkhead with rocks until we heard this one noise. "what was that?" Miko asked. "nothing." Bulkhead and Magnus said at the same time. "Bulkhead what's happend tell me." Miko said. "my arms they are starting to give." Bulkhead said. "as are mine." Magnus said. "are you okay?" I asked Magnus. "does it hurt?" Miko asked Bulkhead. "I'll be fine Ella." Magnus told me. I just didnt  believe him. "alittle." Bulkhead said. We still kept hearing drilling but I dont know if it was getting closer or far away. "is it getting any closer?" Bulkhead said. "I dont know it sounds all freaky in here." Miko said.

We heard banging on the rock wall infront us. "yes" Bulkhead said. "Arcee found us." Miko said. Then the wall broke throught. But what we saw was not Arcee but Starscream. "what's he doing down here?" Miko asked. "Ella get behind me now." Magnus said. I moved to wear I was behind one of his pedes. "Miko get behind me now." Bulkhead said. "Well if it isnt Bulkheand, Ultra Magnus and their pet vermins. My you do have your hands full dont you autobot." Screamy said. "do what you want me to me but let the humans go." bulkhead said. "If you harm them you will regret it." Magnus said to screamy. "No i'm not leaving you." Miko said. "neither will I Magnus." I said. "well looks like the humans wish to remain." Screamy said as he made his way behind Magnus and Bulkhead. "Starscream dont push me." Bulkhead said. Miko and I made our way around torwards the front of the bots pedes. Screamy went to grab  Miko and I when Magnus and Bulkhead both kicked him back.

Then the drilling became closer when another doorway was opened up by the decepticon looking drill. We saw Jack behind the drill controls, "Jack get Miko and Ella out of here." Bulkhead said. "Cmon, cmon." Jack said as he had his hand out to grab ours, we both turned to look back at Magnus and bulkhead with tears in our eyes, which were now flowing freely down our faces."we cant just leave them." I said. We climbed up onto the drill and Jack backed it up out of the whole in the wall.

We drilled all the way till a blast scared us, but then the dust cleared and revealed Arcee. Arcee told us to keep on going till we got to the end. So that's what we did, we waited for the  bots to walk out of the cave. It was still daylight when we all arrived out. It felt like we were in there forever. "we could finish them, here and now." Arcee said. "It's a sham we didnt bring any grenades." Bulkhead said. "would Optimus finish them?" Jack asked. "no he wouldnt." I said. "no he probabley wouldnt." Arcee said. "Not like this." Magnus said. "But Optimus wouldnt resue them either would he ?' Miko asked. "Let's go home." Bulkhead said. The Bots transformed and we got on in their car forms. Once we returned to base we all had to head home since it had actually been the rest of yesterday and a full day. So now its about 6:00pm. Once Magnus pulled into the drive, I kissed his dashboard and hurried inside. Once I saw that Miko was coming in behind me we made our way to the kitchen table where mom and dad were fixing to have dinner. They both go up and hugged us. "we were so worried about you agent fowler informed us of what happend, are you both okay?" We both nodded. "if anything we are starved can we eat?" Miko asked. My parents nodded and we started eating. Once dinner was over Miko and I was heading up stairs to take showers, when Miko said "uh I missed slashmonkey." I patted her on the back and said "dont worry about it I'll make sure you see them okay?" She nodded and went off into her room. I walked into the shower and took a shower. I then put my pjs on and laid down in bed. I finsihed up my homework that needed to be put in. My dad had gotten up early by himself and took off towards the base to install the tv and dvd player in Magnus's room. How he knew where it was, is beyond me.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was about 9:45pm so I decided to go ahead and go to bed. I sent Magnus a text.

Ella-goodnight babe(:

Magnus- good night(: what is this babe?

Ella-it's what boyfriends and girlfriends say to each other their nicknames really. like babe, baby, sweetcakes, sexy, hottie things like that.

Magnus- oh well recharge well baby(:

After I set my phone back on my nightstand I laid down and soon my eyes closed all on their on and closed into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.1K 89
Sabrina is a 16 year old girl who lives in Jasper, Nevada she has had an almost perfect life (outside of her home) in the small town but she had felt...
56.6K 1.5K 23
[Book 1 of Ultra Magnus x OC Series] ✔️ Ailani Dunne lives on the cusp of Jasper, Nevada: hot, dry, and full of tumbleweeds: Ailani spends all tediou...
215 10 4
A teenage girl named Audra Valiente always knew she was different from other humans. After being treated like an outcast for what she is, she moved t...
24.4K 743 18
You had a pretty average life for a loser. But after your older brother passes away your father decides that being in the same small town is too much...