Billdip oneshot book!

Bởi Yumi_Yam13

This is a Billdip oneshot book that will contain ansgt,fluff,smut and overall just contain da feels!Disclaime... Xem Thêm

Met you through Beer~
My sweet sweet PineTree~
Helpless
Insomnias love (Fluff)

A/N

12 0 0
Bởi Yumi_Yam13

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!This is a Billdip oneshot book but will also contain other ships as well!

Warning:This story will contain sensitive topics such as;

GORE

SEXUAL ASSAULT,RAPE,OR THINGS LINKING WITH THAT

ABUSE

SEXUAL MOMENTS

ANGST

MENTIONS OF TRIGGERS AND CUTTING/DEPRESSION

If you are not comfortable with these,please do not proceed to read.I will give warning in the beginning of the chapters to warn of topics such as these.This is not mean for children at the age of 11 or below.Because lets be honest.I trust you guys know your limit and can handle yourself at these mentions.

If you have any questions please do not be afraid to go ahead and contact me!Or if you just wanna talk up with me,I'm down for that!Anyways onto the next story

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

100K 1.9K 11
Dipper is captured and tortured by Bill. Yay. I love dark stuff and am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Thanks for reading. DARK FANFIC. I update Mon...
7.5K 118 34
This will be a book for any type of anime oneshot/imagine/smut. TW: some stories will contain abuse of drugs, self harm talk, mentions of multiple m...
31.9K 596 18
Most of these will be 1part one shots. I hope you'll enjoy these short stories of Bill and Dipper❤️ ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ The characters in this book are co...
233K 4.6K 72
(Billdip) This stories events are post storyline, what would happen if your worst enemy came back? What if the only way to help him , was to share hi...